Private Practice Private Practice Фаны thread!

alessandra_28 posted on Dec 06, 2009 at 01:28AM
Since a lot of tv shows have their own chat forum, I thought it would be nice to make one here too.

you know, a place where we can talk private practice, our favorite characters and couples, episodes, etc.
We can also talk about whatever we want, get to know each other and bond =)

Members
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

If you want to be on the list just comment on the thread!!!
 Since a lot of tv shows have their own chat forum, I thought it would be nice to make one here too.
last edited on Feb 23, 2010 at 03:20AM

Private Practice 462 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 462

Больше года Paramore-CSI said…
I didnt say he was stupid but he is stupid for keping you away from me!!
see my smile
*smiles!!!!!
look its my script
Private practice script:In the making
Charlotte:
Больше года alessandra_28 said…
thats your script?? LOL

and sorry for leaving all the time!1
Im on msn chating with a friend...she is giving me important information about the guy I used to date, his friend and my new love interest!! all jerks!!
I have a magnet that attrak all the manwhores of the city!! shitç!!
no thats not my script I am trying to distract you lol!!!
awe I hate that dont worry I think I have a magnant like that too!
my magnant is even worst trust me!!
im older than you...like 6 years older!!
the guys I hang out with do stuff that Im sure the guys you hang out with dont do....so when I say manwhores and womanizers Im talking about adults manwhores and womanizers...real ones!!
and when you are 20...you are not for that stuff anymore!!
lmao I know I get 16 year old man whores lol
yeah I know I am deff not for having some guy grab my ass in the middle of class!
lmao
I am deff dancing right now lol in fromnt of my brother and his friend
YOU ARE a psycho!!

this 27 year old guys...are not into grabbing asses...they expect a lot more the very first time you met them and they expect it from a lot of girls!!

twinnie! I know I've been an epic fail tonight but I've been bussy talking with my ex on the phone, getting the information about this guys and then sending a huge e-mail to my best friend who moved to Australia!!

now Im gonna go to bed because I feel bad, i have a cold!!
talk to you tomorrow!!
love ya!!
yeah you are a fail lol
but I still love you!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah I know I have stupid guys trying to dry hump me in science well last year god I hate them!
well hunni bunches goodnight ill ttyl
PP fans??
twinnie??
people???
whoever is here!!

Kate Walsh tweeted this:

Just got to work w/sweet baby jack (one of the twins who plays lucas) soooooo cute!

I got the feeling that Kate filiming with baby Lucas means that Pete and Addie are still together playing happy family!! shit!!
omg PPDHTwin your icon is epicness!!!!!!!!!
people??
i want your opinions on 3x17!!
I have a huge rant but I wont write it unsless someone is here to read it!!!

all im gonna say right now is that I hope Naomi and Violet make Addison pay for being a backstabbing two faced bitch!!! Addie doesnt deserve friends like Nai and Vi!!!

whore!!!
lmao ale I think my comments may be a little more positive than your rant lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER
SPOILER

SPOILER

OK OK OK
Pete/addison/sam:
in the beginning I have to say I really would love addison to adopt a kid!She is sooo good with them sooo sooo good.But I don't want her to steal violets baby. if lucas was not violets baby or petes for that matter. I would want addison with lucas. Because the beginning scee was quite cute. But that baby is pete and violets, so I dont want her near lucas. and the women saying lucas has mommys smile!I think she may of done some good!because Addison was going to leave because he was up and the whole you have mommys smile triggered the paddison fight! Then she ran to sam and that moment was kindof sweet but she loves sam why tell the guy you love about the fight you had with his BESTFRIEND!!!!!!!
But I think her telling sam that hes upset because she talks about sam to much was a little stalkerish but it told sam that she still loves him!!!!!
And at the end when she told pete she could be in love with him almost made me want to kill someone ugh!!!! But when she went up to sam and layed her head on him it was cute!!and I have to say I kindof think its good nay knows cuzz now maybe saddison could happen maybe!!
*crosses fingers******

Ok ok Ok
now on to cooper/sheldon/charlotte:
ok welll Sheldons so creepy he was all omg charlotte ugh!
and cooper attacking sheldon was so immature but it showed he was not over charlotte and he didnt want sheldon near her!chilverous but so immature!then sheldon going to charlottes house and being all stupid. I thought charlotte slamming the door in sheldons face was wicked!I cant beleive what the patients parents mustof thought though there shrink having a bruised eye and there doctor having a cut/bruised lip.lmao!!! But the end of it when charlotte took sheldon back and slept with him again!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH this may be the new couple ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­
*Runs**********

Fife/white/Niomi
OMG OMG OMG
Can I say I am happy bout this turnout!!!
White lettting nay and fife go out cuzz of his disease then Fife being nice like totally nice and sweet!!!
And Nay kissing him
*squeee*
that I liked nay/white was nasty
and nay/fife is a little cute!!!!

and now the cases!!
ugh addison and sams GF that case was dreadfull sams GF shouldve let addison save the women!that familly coulve still had one baby but now that girl has to die!!
an the schizofranic case was super intresting I guess!!!!!

ANYways!!!
End of Rant!!!!!!

SPOILER OVER
Больше года laughingGrl said…
haha i love the convo sheldon & addison have in the elevator is hilarious! HAHA :)
omg that was an epic convo!
your a shrink you should do some shrinking lmao
LOl my twinnie!!! I love when you write huge bibles!!

I agree with you in almost everything!!

first i must say that I miss Violet and I miss loving PP and being excited about this show!!!
and second of all...its a sing that things are bad on the show when the best characters from the episode are Naomi and Sheldon. seriously!
and now my rant:

on the addison/sam/pete/baby/vanessa/crap, etc.

I think Addison is playing with fire, she is acting wrong with all what she is doing!!
first of all she cant play mommy to Lucas and think about being a family with Pete and Luke. why? because Pete is not just a random dude she of amet and fell for, Luke is not the son random woman and her boyfriend...Pete is her friend's ex and Lucas is her friend's son!!!
and that "i'm maybe in love with you" you cant MAYBE BE IN LOVE!! that doesnt exist!! its either...you love someone or you dont!! if you are confused or need to think about it or use the word MAYBE then you arent inlove!! Pete and Addison and desperate for love and a family and thats why they are together...and that doesnt make it right...actually it makes bad!!
then Addie and Sam...I dont ship them anymore, I just realized that they are wrong for each other, I mean they are cute and hot but they own some respect to Naomi and I wpould be an hipocrite wanting Addison and Pete to respect Violet and not wanting Sam and Addison doing the same for Nai. I completely understand Naomi's reaction...who wouldnt feel the same way??
I hope that makes Addison realize that she can mess with her friends men!! no matter how over they say are or how mentally damaged they are...your friends are your friends and just the thought of have something with their exes is BETRAYL!! what happened with girl code???
like I said before Addison is playing with fire and she is about to get burn (just wait until violets come back)

on Cooper/Char/Sheldon

its obvious Charlotte is doing Sheldon to get back at Cooper!! I dont get how Sheldon being a psychriatist cant see it!! he is deffo on denial and COoper is way to inmature for Charlotte!! I want them together but I want Coopeer to grow up before that happens!! right now she is too much for him.

I loved Nai and Fife!! they were adorable and that kiss was the best kiss i've seen on PP in a while! Im looking foward to that couple :)

I loved the schyzofrania case!! I study psychology and Im a lot in to mental illness so I was truly happy to see a case like that on the show! i guess thats what made me like Sheldon on this episode!! his work as a therapist was great!! specially when he was interviewing the girl...it made it seem real, Its how its done in real life. points to sheldon for that...or maybe to the writers!!!
and the analisis he did to Addison was great!! I loved the psychological convo and how Addison was completely lost lol!!!

and btw, Amy Brenneman said on twitter that Violet is comming back big time!! with a very important storyline and all thats happening right now will be solved with her come back and its a part of Shonda master plan!! Im excited about it and that gives me a little hope on Violet and Pete <33

one mor thing!ª whre the hell is Dell?? did he died or Chris Lowell got fired?? I havent seen him in ages and nobody mentions him on the show!!! wtf?!

Больше года laughingGrl said…
yeah Dell goes MIA sometimes. hahah! =]

i know you guys are major pete/violet lovers but i am.... meh on it. okay so here's my thought: i agree with this addie/sam thing doesn't seem right especially because addie was there (with derek) when naomi&sam were happy, dating, getting married, having maya etc.

as for the whole violet/pete/addison thing. P & A said that they might be able to make it something real. and you say that addison should respect violet or something and not go with pete. but what about 1. when addie first came to LA she had a crush on pete or w/e and violet & naomi were like no, no, no. pete is bad news. don't try. but then it never actually happened. so im not saying oh cuz addison wanted something first, violet had no right. but then after the thing, violet has become emotionally... unavailable. and i get how you say as respect to her friend violet addison shouldn't be with pete. and though violet went through this horrible horrible thing and she's messed up. but in her own way, addison is messed up too. i mean her parents are insane. i don't even think violet and addison have even been good friends. because you say it's bad that addie & pete are trying, but violet had sex with addison's married dad. and at that time, no one knew about the obscure situation.
omg twinni
yes niomi and fife totally replaced saddison!!!!!
they are adorable
and yes best kiss on PP in like ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well...I dont think being respectful with your friends little crush is something valid...I mean, it was just crush...you cant compare it to the history Violet and Pete have....so imo Violet did nothing wrong when she started something with Pete! and yeah, I know Addison is messed up too but not in the same way Violet is...Addison is more rational right now so she could think more about the situation.
and i agree on Violet being wrong when she slept with Addison's father but she is not emotional ok and she doing stuff she wouldnt normally do...Addison should have better than her...because actually Addison is better than sleep with your friends ex and try to steal her kid. I have a better concept of her and thats why I dont like whar she is doing.

I think Addison and Violet need to work out on a lot of thing because both have hurt each other a lot with all this Pete, baby and Addie's dad thing...and yeah they arent really close but they are still friends and both have been ther for each other when the other needed it and thats why Addison own her some respect and Violet owns Addison a huge apology!!

thats my opinion.
last edited Больше года
beutiful opinion!
and ale since you like my bible type writings ill write one for Dh,PP,and GG
that would be lovely twinnie!!
its nice when you let us know your opinions :)
lmao i will then
its sad this is so dead!
people should come here and talk about PP more often :(
sunny
I know but they wont!cuzz they hate us!!!
hahaha nobody hate me!!
im awesome and lovable lol

kidding...I actually have lots of haters here and some bitches in real life lol

so...tell me about the new boyfriend!! how it happened and everything!!!

and btw shonda tweeted that violets best moment will bein 3x19!! Im excited!! cant fucking wait!
sunny
umm you know the one I told that I was a lesbian welll...................
hes the boyfriend!
I remember all that but how he became your boyfriend?
sunny
ok
well I am friends with his cousin and we were talking and she told me a bunch of stuff how she thinks id be best for him and stuff! and well I was walking around the school and to chicks(one from rugby) ran up to me and is all like tyler really likes you and wants you to date him. and I am like ummm I hate it when guys get there friends or other people to ask me out! and they are like but he tried to other wayy and you turned him down! So I said Id go talk to him and my BFF is like omg I am coming with! so the other girls ran down the courtyard and to him and I eventually came and they are like sooo will you go out with hima nd I gave in and am like yes(cuzz I promised his cousin next time he asked id say yes)
so yeah thats how it happened!
PS he didnt beleive the whole lesbian thing
of course he didnt believe it! who would believe that from one night to another you would become a lesbian?? lol
Im happy for you twinnie!1 cuz I know you like him soo much!!
I love that kind of stories...so high school!! I miss those high school days when guys were cute enough to send their friends because it was too embarrasing for them"" aww adorable twinnie!!
lool I secretly hate that cuzz this other guy did that in grade 6 and I turned him down because he didnt have the guts to do it himself!!!
lmao i dont know plenty people in that school think i am a lesbian!
I hated it back then too but now that Im out of high school and I know that real life is more complicated I miss it!! you will understand when you finish high school and meet older guys :)

qhy they think you are a lesbian??
sunny
lool I dont know but it cracks me up maybe cuzz i hang out with my BFF 24/7 and never leave her side! or cuzz one day I was fooling around and snuck up behing one of my friends and put my arm around her who knows!
they think you are a lesbian for that?
I've tried to make guys believe Im a lesbian and never worked. My bestie and I made out in front of guys all the time and they never believe us...they are even more atracted to us!!
sunny
lmao
well its girls not guys and some guys think I am a lez but they think it hott too lool!
ahh I dont know they pegg me as the les type I guess!
maybe its because you are into a lot of sports?? or maybe you arent as much girly as the other girls? idk...just trowing ideas to the air loll
sunny
loool!maybe but all the popular girls play alot of sports to lool!
maybe cuzz I say I love you alot and playa round in class and me and my Bff send hearts to eachother!
lol maybe its that! but thats normal!!
sunny
deff normal but not in my school!maybe its cuzzz..........ummmm well soem kid thinks I have a lesbian crush on my BFF!
your school is very judgemental!
Im sure I wouldnt survive there lol
sunny
lool you prob would!!!!!!!!!!
Im sure i wont, I know myself and I know that kind of schools!
Im going to bed twinnie!!
talk to you some other time!
ok nighty nighty!!!!!!!!!!
if someone ever comes to this thread I have some good news:

shonda tweeted this:

want Addison happy too. Next season is about Addie finally finding happiness.
about 6 hours ago via web
good news for Charlotte and Cooper fans:

Yes. Fans are in for a great surprise. RT @sunda92 do you like Charlotte and Cooper together?
about 6 hours ago via web

I cant wait to see the surprise!
and aparently Sam and Addison arent over yet... at least it seems like it by this tweet..

@chocolatema19 Am not avoiding Addie/Sam questions. Just don't want to spoil any story.
sunny
ah I saw a preview!
sam:it would be better if something actually happened then we could be together
addie:but nothing happened.
addie:naomis my everything.I dont want to lose her!
sam:and what are we?
addie: you have a GF and I have pete so we are nothing!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­O
Jackeline! why you arent here?
sunny
the rant will have to wait till later but ill type some of it now ok!!!!

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­

Ok well I quite enjoyed last nights epi it gave me hope!
in the beginning though addison was being a little bitch to sam seriously!!!!NO!and then addison hanging out with sick lucas was a little adorable but her having to m,ake a house call to cooper and coopers reaction was a lil finny! but the end made my month!!!!!!!!!!
Goodnight violet!hahahahahahaha thi9s relationship is over pete loves violet not her hah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

and charlotte gave up on sheldon hahahah!!but cooper was being quite mature like very exept for when sheldon came out with buttons missing then he was mad but still!!!!!!!!!!
stupid sheldons demented face telling nay charlotte was good at sex advice verry good!!!!!!!!!!ugh
but nay slept with fife fife fife fife!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hh
they are teh best loool they are soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok thats all I gotta say

end of spoiler!
twinnie did he said goodnight Violet??
I thought he said ILY Violet...some other fans I've been talking today about it heard ILY not goodnight!!
now Im natefused!!!

I dont have time to read the rest of your rant because I have to take a shower before my friend comes to pick me up!!! I'll take the shower and then if I have time I'll read it and post mine too!!

love ya!!

and start searching on youtube the scene Jackeline, because now Im not sure if heard right or if you heard right!! lol
umm i think he said goodnight he may of said ILY