Private Practice Private Practice Фаны thread!

alessandra_28 posted on Dec 06, 2009 at 01:28AM
Since a lot of tv shows have their own chat forum, I thought it would be nice to make one here too.

you know, a place where we can talk private practice, our favorite characters and couples, episodes, etc.
We can also talk about whatever we want, get to know each other and bond =)

Members
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

If you want to be on the list just comment on the thread!!!
 Since a lot of tv shows have their own chat forum, I thought it would be nice to make one here too.
last edited on Feb 23, 2010 at 03:20AM

Private Practice 462 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 462

Больше года Paramore-CSI said…
heart
i know ugh!!
pete needs to be chained to dun dun dun violets bed
Больше года alessandra_28 said…
LMAO that would be hot!!
i hope than when Violet returns from vacation which is in 3x18...(yes its going to be a while until we see her again) she get better and decide to get her family back!!!

twinnie I gotta go!!
love ya bye!!
bye your a tease ale you come on for 9 minutes and leave me
goodbye
Больше года laughingGrl said…
HAHA HI i guesss you guys are gone, but after watching the grey's sneak peeks. looks like a good episode!!! :)
heart
lol Im sorry!!
Im using my brother's laptop because my charger died like a month ago and i cant find a new one in store!! and my brother just got home and wants his laptop back!!

I was planning to stay longer :(
hi amy and bye amy!!
Jackles will stay here to chat about greys with you...you wouldnt be able to do it with me even if I stayed lol
and vote!!

link

but dont vote for Violet or I'll cut you!!! lol

heart
awe really that sucks ale!!
I shalll i shall I shall grey's looks good really i need to watch that trailer!!
angry
ok here we go
ale this is what I was thinking throughout the entire episode so...
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER
dont read unless you have seen it
SPOILER

Ok well at the beginning I was mad at pete for bringing addisons panties to her office. then sam talked to her and it was pretty awsome and addison was happy but then stupid pete told her to take her panties off and I almost threw something at the TV!Near the middle I started to find hope addison and Sam would eventually happen and I was happy. But then at the end ugh Sam left and Addison was sad again. So No luck in that story line because Sam commited to his girlfriend.

Then the whole niomi love triangle
I personally think her and white is nasty and I am getting tired of this love triangle!but I think it was a little sweet what wheel chair guy said to her. So who knows about how that will go!

And now the next part the whole cooper/charlotte/sheldon/violet thing that really pissed me off
Cooper comes back way to happy like super way to happy and is all its all right I am over you Chharlotte really how stupid!That is why I beleve Charlotte had the right to beat him with a banana! ok and I saw the end coming!In Violets office when sheldon was looking for a file and Charlotte came in as she left SHELDON CHECKED HER OUT!!!!!!I am like OMG Shonda If you progress this I'll kill you! Guess what she did progress it I can't beleive they slept together I will Kill her like litterly. Charotte is gorgeaus and belongs with cooper so she sleeps with SHELDOn that is utterly gross!sheldon and Niomi need to elope now so they sstop messing things up!

Finally the TB case was really intresting and I loved how sam let him see his baby but I hated that he called in on him! One good thing pete did was making it so that lovely couple could be together!

END OF Rant But sheldon/Charlotte jshdjdsfbdjghjdghfjhgfjghjf
OK NOw END

END OF SPOILER
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
twinnie!!! I cant believe you wrote something sooo long!!!
I want to read it but I havent seen the episode yet because I was parting last night!! FUCK!!!
it seems like it wasnt good and I have seen the first image on the promo video and Addie, Pete and Luke as a happy family?? WTF!!!
I feel like Im going to start to hate this show!!!

ok Im gonna watch 3x16 then the promo from 3x17 and then Im gonna read your rant and probably write mine too!! LOL
lmao ii did write a long response lol i didn't even touch alot of the eppisode that is mostly what was wrong with it lmao
LOL my twinnie!! I just read what you wrote!!!
I agree with you in almost everything!!!
the only part I kind of dissagre is on Charlotte and Sheldon...I kind of liked them!! DONT KILL ME but they were kind of cute and funny!! random and so no meant to be YES but cute and good for both in a way.
I still think Cooper and Charlotte are epic and belong together but that hook up wasnt that bad...now if they start a relationship that would be bad!!! I wouldnt like a relationship between them!!!

Im hating Shonda right now because Addison and Pete seem like a real couple...it stoped to be just sex! and I dont like that!!
I dont know where Pete got the idea that Violet already moved on...just because she wants to stay for a while in Costa Rica?? wtf?! she needs it to feel better!!!!
and Sam...I hope he is not over Addison for real!!! theres no way Shonda made all of us love Sam and Addison just to left it on the air and bring randoms couples like Sam/Vanessa and Paddison!!!
I swear Im gonna stop watching PP if Paddison devolope feelings for each other!! i hope things change when Violet come back feeling better and wanting her family back!!! otherwise I would be done with PP!!!

and I like Naomi and Fife better than Naomi and White! actually Naomi's scenes where the ones I enjoyed the most...I enjoyed Charlotte too!!!

I only hope this show gets better, I want my favorite show back to the way it was!! ugh!!!

really you like them but charlottes so pretty and sheldons sooo...yes it was random and cute but the next episode there is gonna be tension and coopers gonna be alll I hate you sheldon get outof here!!!
lol yes niomi and fife are wayy cuter then nay and white!
I loved nay in it actually and addisons comment to her about getting help with her eating disorder!!
I do have to say my faviorte charlotte scene was the beting with a banana scene lmoa that was kindof funny and a little stupid for me!!!
I know Charlotte is too much for Sheldon!!
even naomi is too much for sheldon LOL
but i like the drama that its gonna cause between coop and charlotte!! I just hope they get back together and sheldon is just a one night stand lol

the banana scene was hilarious!! I loved it!!!
i think that was my favorite scene from the episode!!

gosh twinnie have you seen the promo for next week!!
Pete is in love with Addie!!!
and now they are playing family!!

that annoys me a lot!!
Addison cant steal Violets family!!! havent she notice thats wrong??
I hate it...one thing is sleep with pete but want to be a happy family with Luke too?? thats wrong in so many levels!!!
heart
I have seen the promo and no that is not good
sam needs to go to addie and be like addison I love and if naomi gets in the way we will kill her
ok maybe not but something like that or violet can come back and beat addison with a banana!!

Lmao yes the banana scene made my day
it was like imma gonna beat you with a banana you happy son of a bitch whos over me!!

charlotte is wayy to much for sheldon even omg i got a couple white and sheldon lmao that would work and naomi can get jealous and marry fife perfection!!!
LMAO White and Sheldon would be epic!!!!
they can get married and get their spin off!!! that would be lovely!!!
you should totally give shonda your ideas...we can run the show better than her!!

LOL Violet wont come back until 3x18!!! Im sure when she comes back is gonna be to late!! stupid violet!! she should have came back with COoper!! fuck!!!
lmao I should I think she ingnores me cuzz she is jealous of my asome script writing skills!!!
the spin off can be called.......whites gay anatomy!!!
lol awe poor violet coming back to late I know cooper can be all OMG violets gonna kill you and then pass out and while they are checking him out charlottte can be texting violet and she can be kill addison and charlotte can beat addison with a banana and pete can leave quielty and fly to costa rica
LMAO you are psycho!!
but thats totally a good idea!!!
tweet that to shonda!! she should totally do that...specially the banana part! lol
lmao well you know what my ideas would work and be highly entertaining lmao
Ill try to tweet it to shonda but she ingnores me cuzz she is jealous I am a better script writer than her
OMG I got an Idea I am gonna write a PP script and me and my friends are gonna act it out and put it on youtibe maybe lmao if I find the time!!
*goes to tweet shonda*
LMAO!!! please please do it!!
I know that comming from you it would be hilarious!!!!
wanna see it as much as I wanna see Violet and Pete getting back together lol
heart
I'll try lol if I can get people on board lmao it may work I just need some one creepy enough to play sheldon lmao I could be charlotte and beat down and like omg I know who can be addison
*goes to write script*
now I need someone to film it!!!
LOL I wish I was there!!!
I could totally be Violet but I live so far away from Canada!! fuck!!!

heart
lmao yeah you do if I wouldve went on the peru trip id be near you right now but i'd have no computer!
move to Lima right now bitch!!
you wouldnt need a computer to talk to me!!
heart
lol I can't I almost went on that trip too lol but i decided not to before I met you...
I can't move,i think my dad would kill me!and my mom and i have no way of getting there!!!
just scape!! take a plane without telling them, I will recive you in my apartment!! that way you could totally dye your hair pink and they wont be able to tell you anything!!
we could watch PP together and make fun of sheldon and rant about pete/addison together!!!
come here little whoree!!!!
lmao two problems
no passport, and not enough money
*robs bank*
*jumps on plane*
*flys to ale*
*Runs around*
*finds ales appartment*
see its easy!! you already found the solution!!

and how you dont have a passport??
everybody have a passport!! no matter if you travel or not you should have one!! for emergencies like come to visit ale!!
lmao,
I dont know I just don't have one LOL I will get one and then I will come visit you ok!!!
I will be like for my sweet 16 I am going to lima with friends dont wait up!!!
yay!!! when its our sweet 16?
in 2 years..............lol I'll try fopr that but I think my BFF planned that we would go to her house in italy i swill sawy her judgement!!
LOL you have crazy plans!!
I cant believe you are so young!! Im like 6 years older than you!! fuck!!
heart
lol we do she has a house in hawaii and italy and for her sweet 16 we were going to hawii and for mine we were going to italy and I think getting itlian strippers but thats what we planned lmao!!!
damn thats hot!!
i wanna go to your sweet 16!!!!
lol yeah I know we have been planning this since we were 12 lmao !!
we even have our 19 birthdays planned and everyhitng!!
Ill come and get you before my sweet 16 and take you with us lol!!
*goes to watch it*
OMG I am writing my script for my PP done better/spoof thing lol!1 i will start filming after spring break
LMAO show it to me!!! I wanna see it twinnie!!
and watch the video whore!!!
it has like nothing to it yet ok i have re started it 20 million times
and I am not even suppoesed to be on right now I am looking something up for mom
*watches it*
LOL twinnie watch and I'll back soon!!
Im going to make pancakes...yes I eat pancakes at night not at breakfast!! Im wreid lol
lmao dont worry I ate crepes for dinner once and i like eating pancakes for dinner lol!!
I watched it it was epic!!!!
Im back!!
I know right its epic!! and pacakes taste better at night!!

Mel is annoying me!!! she thinks she is so mature but she is the most inmature person I've ever seen1! living in her rich and wealthy bubble is starting to affect her...it seems like she is plastic because she scared of feeling!!

ugh!! needed to say it lol
LOL its ok i almost told her that was the most immature thing I ever heard!
pancakes do taste way better at night!!

have my storyline done I am having problems starting my script lmao
tell me the storyline!!

well I told her she is inmature...in a not so bad way!! read it!!
but she is gone now, she probably wont see it!
yeah i read it!
the story line is a mix of almost everything I said should happen minus the naomi and sheldon eloping but everything yesterday lol!!!
then is epic!!
let me know as soon as you finish!!!

and sorry for leaving you...I was on the phone...my ex called me for no reason lol
Its ok my familly and my brothers friends familly are downstairs atm anyway!!
It is epic
sorry I dissapeared again, my ex called me again...aparently the conversation wasnt over, he just went to find his charger lol

so what you been doing during my absence??
I have been taking quizzes!!
I am 21 on the inside and what is says is so me!!!
lol stupid ex taking up all your time!!!
lol I used to take internet quizzes all the time when I was bored like 5 years ago lol

and my ex is not stupid!! he is very nice!! i love him, as a friend of course. I tell him everything about everything!!