Случайное обыгрывание ролей Zombie Apocalypse RP (Please join)

Tsuchimi246 posted on Apr 19, 2013 at 10:58PM
Title says it. I want to do a zombie RP. You can be whoever you want and do whatever you want except:

-Control other's characters
-Kill other characters without permission
-sex/other stuff like sex (Not including kissing and small stuff like that)

My character:

Name: Mitsuru Nakara
Skills: Good with guns and making quick decisions
Slight Background: Born in Japan, moved to America when she was 12, works for a video game company, easy to get along with, quiet and keeps to herself if she doesn't know you well

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1345 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1345

Больше года Strawberry0020 said…
She laughed with her brushing her seemingly endless stands of raven hair from her eyes. Sitting up from her slouched position she rummaged through her dopey little bag, pulling out a bottle of instant pancakes. "Speaking of..."
Больше года Demeter13 said…
"I'll get a frying pan." Helena sprung off the counter and dug through the cupboards. She pulled out a small pan and set it on the stove."mission insta pancakes is a go."
"Hell yes."
She quickly picked herself up off the ground, eager to get her pancakes. This chick was starting to become her new favorite person.
"It's pancake time, bitches." she announced professionally, tipping her imaginary glares. She fumbled around with the lid of the batter, finally tossing it on the sink. It was so odd. There was a zombie apocalypse and they were making pancakes... However, it felt perfect! Lanie poured the mix into the pan precisely, watching the batter rise in her endless amusement.
Больше года HumphryOmega said…
(Kid is acing it out with evie...)

Kid shook his head "you weren't even going to tell us were you?" He cocked his gun and glared down at her.
last edited Больше года
Helena layed out on the table, her stomach flat against the wood paneling of the table."I find myself no longer questioning why you call yourself pancake." She remarked as she swung her legs, watching the batter bubble.
Больше года Angel_Kiss said…
Sy walked into the kitchen with a piece of hair sticking up, and dark rings under his eyes, he moved towards the fridge without noticing all the pancake stuff. He pulled out a bottle of water and sat down, his head laid on the table, his eyes closed.
Больше года Ayaka said…
"I didn't know that he'd find me so soon. I destroyed all my previous stuff affiliated with him. Fuck!!" Evie growled, punching the floor "Now his minion knows of this place and if I don't get out of here or everyone else... He might release his beasts on this place."
Then she glanced over her shoulder at Kid "Even if you kill me now, that won't change anything."

~Meanwhile back at Wesker's place~
"Sir, we've got her address" the scientist earlier reports to Damien. Damien takes a sip of his red wine and chuckles "Noon, you aren't escaping my grasp not when you know all my data and plans."
last edited Больше года
"Well hello there, you come here often?" Helena teased as she swung her legs.
"ya,that's funny." Sy didn't lift his head up, just waved his hand. "why are you up so early. "
"Making pancakes. Why are you up so early?" Helena raised her eyebrow.
""here's a friendly tip, don't ever play Call of Duty with Emmett, ever! The man doesn't care whoms team your on."he laughed."I'll have 5 please."
She grinned and slid off the table, fixing her tanktop and little shorts as she went and piled pancakes onto a plate ad sat down at the table setting them in front of him but then pulling them back to her teasingly," I'm not your kitchen wench. Get your own pancakes darling." She smiled smugly.
Lanie eyed her pancakes. She had at least eleven stacked up on her plate. She hadn't eaten in days, but she still felt a little greedy. She scraped half of her mountain onto a separate plate a bit awkwardly and slid it over to the stranger. She was curious though. "Black Ops?" She asked, blinking at him.
Helena snatched the syrup from the table and dumped it on her pancakes. She loved syrup and sugar probably more than the actual pancakes themselves.
"CoD MW 4, I have it on my laptop, you can play with it if you wanna." he shrugged and went over the the counter, grabbed a plate and a few pancakes, went back to where he seated and took the syrup from Helena.
Ayaka commented…
Woah MW 4 is out already?! Больше года
Helena pouted as he took the syrup away. She narrowed her blue eyes and shoved a forkful of pancake in her mouth and soon she was finnished. Taking her plates to the kitchen she went for the kitchen door,"I'm going to change before the rest of your trigger happy buddies wake up." She said over her shoulder and walked down the hall.
"you go do that." he nodded, the piece of hair that was sticking up bounced back and forth with him, which looked hilarious. He poked the pancake repeatedly for a few minutes, until it misshapen, which had erased his appetite, he gobbled two down and pushed the rest away from him.
Больше года Tsuchimi246 said…
Mitsuru: I'm just gonna leave for now. I hate not doing something for too long.
Helena got to her room and changed into cargo pants that hugged her legs tightly and a lose tshirt. She combed out her hair and piled it ontop if he hair in a bun then made her way to the experimental room.
"Awesome!" Lanie squealed, taking off with her pancakes. She soon came back, stealing the syrup, then taking off again.
"geee...kids." he shook his head slowly as his team mates begin to arrive,"ok, who want to go battle with me." a few raised their hands.

Seth was holding Kay's arm, she looked away, the needle stung like nothing else in the world matters, she could feel the liquid running into what's left of her blood."there ya go." he pulled the needle out slowly, the placed into the bin. so like him. she laughed slightly, then went back to her corner. Seth washed his hand by the sink,wiping his hands clean, he sat down in the chair, rubbing his temples.
"How's she doing?" Helena asked as she strode into the room and stopped by the cage, her eyes cautiously evaluating Kay.
"gettin better everyday." Seth looked up, suprised by her. "atleast she calmer than usual." he said with a wary smile, his head hurts like hell, the feeling when the doctors stick like 500 needles into your brain, he looked like a coward the way he was hugging his sore head.
"Are you okay?" She asked her footsteps light and almost soundless as she strolled over to him and crouched so she could meet his eyes.
"ya, thanks to Mr here-have-some-more." he mocked the deep toned Sy, laughed quietly,"you should be going, the front line needs you."he didn't look up.
Her smile faded and she stood up, pushing her bangs back. "Um okay ill go," she felt her stomach twist in an uncomfortable knot and her heart clench.
"just don't do anything stupid,ok? And I'll be watching." he stood up, their faces only a few inches away."its not that I don't want to... You know what, I'll come, I need to collect samples anyway." he smiled. Taking off his labcoat..."look away please." he cough, taking off his sweater, his well-built body almost bronze(lol..), putting on a V-neck shirt and grabbed his jacket, pulled up his army green boots and was ready to go.
last edited Больше года
She grinned and spun on her heel, when he requested her not to look. But being Helena she peeked out of the corner of her eye. Hot dayum. She covered her mouth with her hand to hold back a giggle.
"you little midget, I'll get you." he tackled her gently, Kay popped her head out of the shadow to see what's going on."bye Kay, see ya later." he said with a smile, grabbed Helena by the wrist and walked out of the Lab.
"Ya know sweetheart it wouldn't kill you to hold my hand." She smiled sheepishly and slid her wrist from his hand and tangled her fingers in his.
"Your not just gonna bail out on us, your going to tell these people what has happened and everyone's getting out of here. Wherever we go, that's where your going. Are we clear?" He said as he pressed the gun to her cheek
Больше года Ayaka said…
Evie sighs as she stood up "Yes, I understand" as she glared into Kid's eyes furiously "What ever happens, if Damien finds us, kill me...Okay? Then if you survive, tell my family and friends in the army I love them."
He rolled his eyes. "you're late!" Sy yelled, loading weapons onto the truck, there was only about 4 people on it."sorry, but I asked john to take over."
Helena tugged gently on his hand and looked back at him every once in a while as she neared the truck.
Helena tugged gently on his hand and looked back at him every once in a while as she neared the truck.
He sideways glanced her, then hopped into the driver's seat,"load the machine gun." he said to one of the guys, and also was pretty suprised by the fact that Sy let's his precious niece coming with them. Someone tossed him a sniper rifle,"we'll need back up." Sy said,leaning back against the seat,"there is less than 30 000 soldiers left." "you called that less?" Seth snapped,"the fucking president can deal with it." he started the car,"bite me, I only follow orders." Sy looked out the window.
Helena slid into the seat opposite of Seth and adjusted the scope on her crossbow, then went to checking the feathers on the arrows, inspecting each one carefully.
Больше года Ayaka said…
"We're running out of time" Evie spoke as if she was in a daze as she looked out the window "He's planning. He will act soon" she glared at Kid "Leave now!"
"let's play the dare game." Seth said with a grin,"I dare you to take out...20 zombies blindfolded." Sy laughed,"how about 30, don't unestimated her."
"Done." She grinned. "30 sickies blindfolded." She plucked her bow string, it pinged sharply and she notched an arrow.
"we saw nothing." Sy teased,"agreed." Seth nodded, the road was clear but the thick smell of blood striked him, "where are they?" he said impatiently, then saw the army of zombies from the corner of his eye,"holy shit... I can imagine what's left of the government military now." he pulled the car aside, and the other jumped off,"Rikki, go tell the President we've arrived."he paused when he saw the sparkles in her eyes,"and don't mess it up." she smiled and ran off.
She shouldered the bow and slid out of the truck. She looked over at Seth and smiled, her heart fluttered a bit when she looked at him but she ignored it and scuffed dirt with the side of her shoe.
"ok,Kiddos, we need 2 over on the east, and 2 at west, and the rest of us either go to noth or south.." Sy shooed them off, then turned to Seth,"what's the plan?" he asked with his arms crossed."there isnt one.we'll wait for the back ups, but meanwhile,let's have some fun." he said with a grin, Sy nodded and took off with his rifle. "come." he grabbed a .40 Dual Elites and tossed the sniper over and across his back, looking back at Helena.
Больше года JubileenaBing said…
Name: Surina Pot
Skills: Tomboy, and is really good with guns. Shes a serious girl, and is good at Kung fu and technology.
 Name: Surina Pot Gender: female Skills: Tomboy, and is really good with guns. Shes a serious girl
(( You hear gun shots from Ariana Lane, that was nearby ))
A Young girl with Green and Blueish Hair came out of the fog.
''Hello?'' I Call, loading my gun.
I Run over.
''Phew... Just humans, Hey, the names Surina, I Thought everyone was dead!'' I Say.
"little girl, stay down." Sy shouted before throwing a bomb behind the girl, a few zombies got closer,"Observe a su señor." he said to Emmett, who was not far, punching some zombies."Usted también." Emmett said with a grin, his face was covered his blood, but not his. "hey, you, can you use a gun?" Sy passed a pistol to Surina.
''Of COURSE I Can use a gun...'' I Say, rolling my eyes. ''Im the best around at em''
I Take the gun and load it up, i shoot 30 zombies perfectly, without getting hurt.
''Piece of Chocolate cake'' I Say, flipping the gun and shoving it in my patch.
''I Think thats all for now... God dammit they have been chasing after me everywhere i go'' I Say.
''I Think i was the only person who believed in zombies before the apocaylpse, i would tell people one day there would be one and they would think i was nutz, but...I Think i proved them wrong''.
Helena stayed behind slightly, covering the back of the group her eyes flitted over the others until she found Seth and Sy, safe and in one peice. She breathed out a sigh if relief and and raised her crossbow aiming at the sickies.
"then lets go." he said as he took his gun away from her face "everyone, lets get out of here now, were being tracked!" he shouted out to everyone in the building as he sprinted to grab carrie