Голодные игры The Hunger Games RP

Feathershine posted on Dec 10, 2011 at 10:27PM
HELLO!!

Okay, so we have not begun, Yet! But I will put what terrain we have:
We start in a grassy field, very wide and open. There are many tree trundle with weapons (other than guns) then their is a vast jungle. That covers the rest. A stream flows through at the west, and there is a small pool with a waterfall, perfect for cleaning... So 1 person per person... This is restricted. I kinda want to make it normal. 24 people may sign up. Other than that... LET THE 100th HUNGER GAMES BEGEN! XD

District 1
Girl: Keira Crow: medium sized girl, skinny, tanned, green eyes and light brown hair, with reddish streaks
Boy:

District 2
Girl: Nina Allgood: small black and pink haired pale skinned girl with light green eyes
Boy:

District 3
Girl: Lily: long blonde hair blue eyes skinny tall great with a bow and arrows
Boy:

District 4:
Girl: Mayleen Wintergreen: pale skinned girl with icy green eyes and ashy blonde hair (15)
Boy: Jason Corlion: handsome, tall guy with black hair and blue-green eyes (17)

District 5
Girl:
Boy:

District 6
Girl:
Boy:

District 7
Girl: Rain Lessos: bright blue eyes, straight blonde hair, 5"5 athletic, not pale, but not really tan, pretty. 16
Boy: Coleman Richmen: distinguished grown up features, grass green eyes, wavy copper hair, 5"11 muscular, deep tanned, handsome, age: 16

District 8
Girl:
Boy:

District 9
Girl:
Boy:

District 10
Girl: Radii Whites: bright red hair with gray eyes, very tall, stubborn, independent, does what she wants, 14
Boy:

District 11
Girl:
Boy:

District 12
Girl: Holly Hill: long blonde hair, wavy but sleek, with shimmering green eyes with a light sprinkle of freckles over her face (16)
Boy: Jace Wayland: a blonde boy with pale skin with amber eyes, (16?)

I will not start the games until every slot is filled. If you come and it's filled, I'm sorry!
last edited on Jan 16, 2012 at 01:12AM

Голодные игры 785 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 785

Больше года Dovemoon said…
I would think.. It's your decision , Mayleen. -James
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
*looks back at Nina* I'm in an alliance with James I wouldn't mind having you with us but you have to ask him to what he thinks -Mayleen
Больше года smartone123 said…
"u ok with it james?"-nina
*he nods* yep. -James
cool then were in this together -Mayleen
Cool * nods* -James
Больше года Foxkit8888 said…
*comes to the training area* *he starts with sword fighting* *he flips the swords in the air all hitting the dummies necks* *heads go flying* *smiles* ~Jace
*looks over at jace quizzically then rolls her eyes and mutters to herself* arrogant -Mayleen
* he looks at Jace moves away from the hand to hand dummy and walks over to swords *-James
*she looks at James going over there and looks at him confused and thinks what is he doing?* -Mayleen
* looks at Jace^ Hey, why don't we leave dummies to keep their heads and practice a little. One on one? -James
last edited Больше года
*watches james come over* sure. ~Jace
last edited Больше года
*sighs* oh great just leave during my pratice that fine ill just go work on my own swordwork *grabs a blade and works on her dodges and jabs* -Mayleen
Alright then. * picks up a sword* Ready? -Jamrs
yup *hits hi on the side and circles him ready to duck any momnnt* ~jace
last edited Больше года
* slices at Jace's ankles and gets ready for him to strike* -Sam
*doesnt lose balence then hits on his side then arm then legs* *back away then swings around and hits his back then spins back* ~jace
*rolls her eyes* boys... *she thrusts forward and the blade pierces through the dummys chest and she pulls it out and then slices downward as well* -Mayleen
* spins/ dodging the hits at his arms and legs and when he swings for his back he dodges and grabs the hilt and twist it out his grip* -James
*punches him in the face distracting him then grabs his sword back* ~Jace
*watches them with a quizzically look as she leans on her sword* -Mayleen
* dodges and comes at him using the swords like double blades* -james
*runs around him and kicks him to the floor in a fox-like motion dgrabs his sword back* *he gets up and is ready to strike* ~jac
gtg
*cringes at that one and looks at James* -Mayleen
* he lands face- first on the ground and spins face-up and looks at jace* -James
*watches his recovery and thinks that was pretty good but that looked like it hurt* -Mayleen
* his face hurt since he landed face first. He gets up from the ground* -James
*kicks him with his knee in the gut and pushes him down again* ~Jace
*looks over at them and calls* jace i thought this was a swordfight not a boxing match -Mayleen
* fdodges do he knees air and comes behind him quickly and kicks him down from behind* what happened to sword fighting? -James
he didnt say sword fighting he said fight, a fight is a fight ~Jace
*rolls her eyes* arent people from tweleve know a civilized fight... -Mayleen
...I guess I did say fight. -Janes
*grabs the sword and hits him and punches him again and smacks im in the stomage with his sword* ~Jace
* grabs the blade as it comes to smack him in the stomach and has a good grip on it and it's not cutting him yet. He yanks the blade do Jace comes towards him and the kicks Jace in the stomach* -James

I can almost imagine a peacekeeper coming or something and seein them fight since you aren't allowed fights between tributes.
im not gamekeeper this time around
*grabs his feet and pulls him down and punches him in the face again then gets up* ~Jace
* he gets up and gets ready for him again * -James
this is going to go on forever isnt it. ~jace
yep... *mutters to herself* -Mayleen
It doesn't have to. -James
r u suggesting for me to give up ~Jace
Possiblely. * shrugs* -James
*walks over* can you two stop already a peacekeeper is going to walk in at any minute and beat you both senseless for fun... *crosses her arms* -Mayleen
Больше года pink-bookworm said…
is just silent~ mIRANDA
* looks at Mayleen then at Jace* fine. You're right, Mayleen.. -James
You'll find that I usually am... *walks over to the archery station* -Mayleen
* glances back at Jace and goes over to knot station* -James
Больше года smartone123 said…
goes too to the fighting station and is a whir of movements kicks(movement to this)t\makes the dumby explode with her powerful blows,eyes shift from ember to green(shes part tiger in my original design but im not gonna use the tiger its cheating XDX)-nina