Голодные игры The Hunger Games RP

Feathershine posted on Dec 10, 2011 at 10:27PM
HELLO!!

Okay, so we have not begun, Yet! But I will put what terrain we have:
We start in a grassy field, very wide and open. There are many tree trundle with weapons (other than guns) then their is a vast jungle. That covers the rest. A stream flows through at the west, and there is a small pool with a waterfall, perfect for cleaning... So 1 person per person... This is restricted. I kinda want to make it normal. 24 people may sign up. Other than that... LET THE 100th HUNGER GAMES BEGEN! XD

District 1
Girl: Keira Crow: medium sized girl, skinny, tanned, green eyes and light brown hair, with reddish streaks
Boy:

District 2
Girl: Nina Allgood: small black and pink haired pale skinned girl with light green eyes
Boy:

District 3
Girl: Lily: long blonde hair blue eyes skinny tall great with a bow and arrows
Boy:

District 4:
Girl: Mayleen Wintergreen: pale skinned girl with icy green eyes and ashy blonde hair (15)
Boy: Jason Corlion: handsome, tall guy with black hair and blue-green eyes (17)

District 5
Girl:
Boy:

District 6
Girl:
Boy:

District 7
Girl: Rain Lessos: bright blue eyes, straight blonde hair, 5"5 athletic, not pale, but not really tan, pretty. 16
Boy: Coleman Richmen: distinguished grown up features, grass green eyes, wavy copper hair, 5"11 muscular, deep tanned, handsome, age: 16

District 8
Girl:
Boy:

District 9
Girl:
Boy:

District 10
Girl: Radii Whites: bright red hair with gray eyes, very tall, stubborn, independent, does what she wants, 14
Boy:

District 11
Girl:
Boy:

District 12
Girl: Holly Hill: long blonde hair, wavy but sleek, with shimmering green eyes with a light sprinkle of freckles over her face (16)
Boy: Jace Wayland: a blonde boy with pale skin with amber eyes, (16?)

I will not start the games until every slot is filled. If you come and it's filled, I'm sorry!
last edited on Jan 16, 2012 at 01:12AM

Голодные игры 785 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 785

Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
*exchanges a slight smile her ocean brezze perfume wisped across the room as she took her seat* -Mayleen
101 replies!
Больше года Dovemoon said…
yay!!!!

* goes off to wander the train. * ~James
*polishes off her breakfast and goes off the parlor and pick through some books* -Mayleen
* finds a room that happens to have pastels and paper and he gets to work* ~James
*browses through them becoming bored with the lack of anything worthwhile and heads into another room* -Mayleen
Больше года MockingJay321 said…
blush
Whats happening? Sorry I didn't come back for a while... (Oh! and if you don't remember, and you probably don't, mine is Coleman!)
(It's alright. Nothing much. )

* works on the pastel picture of him and his friends in District 4. It had his girl friend , Lily, her friends Sarah and Ali, and Mayleen was there. there was also his good friends Sam, Jordan,Grayson, and Soren. It was a pretty good drawing and pretty realistic. James and Lily were together standing in the center with his arm over her shoulder and every one with them. Every looked happy. * -James
last edited Больше года
*walks into the room he was drawing in and notices the pastel artwork* you put me in there? we were never that close though... -Mayleen
* looks up and a looks at her.* True, we may not have been, but we still did hang out. All the beach parties, remember ? ~ James
i only went to those because ali dragged me along otherwise i wouldnt go within 5 miles of the place i never liked those parties i didnt know anyone -Mayleen
You knew me, and ali, and sarah. and lily. but i guess you have a point. ~James
i went to a different school then you guys did i went to a private school remeber and i suppose but i hated them anyway im not a social butterfly like the rest of you were i mostly sat and watched from the backround like i always do... -Mayleen
You should jump into things more. I mean, if today was your last day would you want to be remembered as the girl who didn't do anything big in her life? ~James
im 15 im not suppsoed to have done anything monumental im not supposed to be on death row either but theres nothing you can change about that besides i know what i want to do with myself before i die and dieing in the arena is not on the list -Mayleen
* shakes his head* nevermind. ~ JAmes
*looks at the pastel* it looks nice though everything is happy quite a changefor once -Mayleen
Yea, one of the happier times of District 4. ~James
*nods* you miss her alot dont you? *points to lily and him* -Mayleen
* nods and looks at the art * I miss her all the time. ~ James
i thought so... *folds her arms and shivers a bit from the cold and looks at him* well ill leave you to your thoughts... *turn around* -Mayleen
*nods* see you later, i guess. ~James
yea... *disappears behind the door like usual into the shadows* -Mayleen
* watches her go, and turns to the pastel and does some sketches of Lily, then Mayleen, then his family* ~James
*walks silently down the hall the only thing by her was her shadow and sighs* -Mayleen
* hid finishes up and picks the up and walks towards his room he drops all the others off except for the one of Mayleen. It was of her stepping out of shadows. It was pretty cool. On the back he wrote: shine. He slid it under Mayleen's door and went off to wandering the hallways* ~ James
*walk towards her room and bumps into james* sorry -Mayleen
* is caught off guard a little bit but he catches his balance.* oh, it fine. ~James
ill see you later *swiftly passes by her ocean brezze perfume lingered in the air as he disappeared into her room* -Mayleen
* watches her go toward her room. and walks off and disappears as she opens her door to her room* ~james
*picks up the picture and looks at her notiing the shading and the realkism and smiles turnsit to the back and sees shine and smiles more and places it by her bedside and looks out into the hall for james* -Mayleen
* isn't there and is off wandering the rooms of the train, a small smile on his face. * ~ James
*doesnt see him and drops the smile and shuts the door behind her and looks at the picture* -Mayleen
* leans against a wall in the train, thinking, his smile gone now. *~James
he evan got the eyes...i always had trouble making the color... -Mayleen
* lost in his thoughts about District 4 and his friends* ~ James
Больше года MockingJay321 said…
*leans against wall* ~Coleman
Kindles r awesome

*thinks about home and james* -Mayleen
* thoughts wonder to Mayleen then go to Lily and stays thinking hard about his girl back and 4 and their goodbye.. * ~James
Больше года Foxkit8888 said…
*looks out the window lost in thought* -jace
Больше года Katnissgurll1 said…
District 12 boy, redish brown hair emarld green eyes tall muscular and brave
*walks out of her roomand grabs some salmon and eats at the table* ~Leona
Sorry I'm already a district 12 boy

*watches the rain then walks into the hallway* -jace

Commenting as foxkit.
Больше года Foxkit8888 said…
is anyone on?
I 'm on!
Its the holidays family's around not everyone can be online
*walks out of her room and walks into the parlor sees James and smiles then continues browsing through some weaponry books* -Mayleen
* looks up for a second at Mayleen and sees her browse through the books. He smiles a little* ~James
Больше года Hermione-Fan361 said…
*Still wandering around the train*. ~ Rain
swords...achery...knives...guns...useless.­..h­umm i didnt know they used whips in the hunger games...rope? how is that a weapon? *flips thrugh the pages* they ways people try and harm eachother amazes me... *talks to herself* -Mayleen