Голодные игры The Hunger Games RP

Feathershine posted on Dec 10, 2011 at 10:27PM
HELLO!!

Okay, so we have not begun, Yet! But I will put what terrain we have:
We start in a grassy field, very wide and open. There are many tree trundle with weapons (other than guns) then their is a vast jungle. That covers the rest. A stream flows through at the west, and there is a small pool with a waterfall, perfect for cleaning... So 1 person per person... This is restricted. I kinda want to make it normal. 24 people may sign up. Other than that... LET THE 100th HUNGER GAMES BEGEN! XD

District 1
Girl: Keira Crow: medium sized girl, skinny, tanned, green eyes and light brown hair, with reddish streaks
Boy:

District 2
Girl: Nina Allgood: small black and pink haired pale skinned girl with light green eyes
Boy:

District 3
Girl: Lily: long blonde hair blue eyes skinny tall great with a bow and arrows
Boy:

District 4:
Girl: Mayleen Wintergreen: pale skinned girl with icy green eyes and ashy blonde hair (15)
Boy: Jason Corlion: handsome, tall guy with black hair and blue-green eyes (17)

District 5
Girl:
Boy:

District 6
Girl:
Boy:

District 7
Girl: Rain Lessos: bright blue eyes, straight blonde hair, 5"5 athletic, not pale, but not really tan, pretty. 16
Boy: Coleman Richmen: distinguished grown up features, grass green eyes, wavy copper hair, 5"11 muscular, deep tanned, handsome, age: 16

District 8
Girl:
Boy:

District 9
Girl:
Boy:

District 10
Girl: Radii Whites: bright red hair with gray eyes, very tall, stubborn, independent, does what she wants, 14
Boy:

District 11
Girl:
Boy:

District 12
Girl: Holly Hill: long blonde hair, wavy but sleek, with shimmering green eyes with a light sprinkle of freckles over her face (16)
Boy: Jace Wayland: a blonde boy with pale skin with amber eyes, (16?)

I will not start the games until every slot is filled. If you come and it's filled, I'm sorry!
last edited on Jan 16, 2012 at 01:12AM

Голодные игры 785 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 785

Больше года Dovemoon said…
* sleeps then he wakes up and pulls on a t-shirt, shorts and high tops and goes to breakfast* ~James
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
*watches him walk in and sips her hot chocolate non-chalontly as pretends to be looking somewhere else* -Mayleen
* sits down next to Mayleen and grabs a plate* -James
you sleep forever you know that? *takes another sip from her hot chocolate* -mayleen
Больше года Foxkit8888 said…
*looks at Rain neatly eat and tries to copy -jace
Больше года Hermione-Fan361 said…
*Finishes and motions to an Avox to take away plate* <--- Rain
*finishes and leans back in his chair then looks around -jace
*Gets up and starts for the patio on the back of the train* <<<< Rain
*wonders where she went so gets up and looks everywhere* ? *walks out to the patio then finnaly sees her* *smiles*your earring fell out -jace
last edited Больше года
*watches them leave a bit suspicious and gets up to see where they went* -Mayleen
(( rains ears aren't peirced XD))
*looks at them and smiles and thinks* how cute -Mayleen
Oh then this must be someone else's. -jace

PROBLEM SOLVER
last edited Больше года
((XD))

*Looks over at Jace* "Well, are you going to just stand there?"
Um no *walks forward to her* -jace
"Look, there's a herd of wild deer." <<<<< Rain
*looks at the deer* they'd make a good supper -jace
*thinks* id better leave them be then *turns around and heads to her room* -mayleen
*Giggles* "Yeah..." <<< Rain
*smiles at her giggle* you like this patio don't you -jace
"Yeah.." <<< Rain
I like it too it has a great veiw. *thinks* -jace
"Thats why I like it so much." <<< Rain
Yeah *takes a step closer and stands next to her and looks out* -jace
last edited Больше года
*leans up against Jace* "I miss home." <<<< Rain
*sighs* everyone does -jace
*walks back into the opening and knocks on the wall* knock knock sorry to interupt your... well whatever that was but i think i left my pearl necklace out here yesturday have you seen it? -Mayleen
Well if its a earring,which clearly isn't, no. -jace
Such a pity it was my favorite real black pearls you know well if you do see it could you give to me? -Mayleen
"Sure." <<<< Rain
Thanks a bunch you can go back to whatever you were doing now I'm leaving *turns around her wintergreen eyes glance at them then turn forward as she disappears into.the shadows* -Mayleen
*Leans against Jace again* <<< Rain
Больше года smartone123 said…
(back)
*leans against Rain and stares out* ~Jace
*Looks up at Jace* <<<< Rain
* goes off to walk around. He looks at books- wondering what to do. * ~James
*looks at him from the doorway* have you ever been in a libaray before? you look very confused like you've never set foot into a room surrounded by books -Mayleen
* turns around, and smiles when he sees Mayleen* oh, hey. I don't think I have actually, except for art. But still, lots of books.. * puts the book back where it was.* ~James
Yea it helps to know what your looking for...an old cat in a story book once had a conversation with a young girl it went something like the girl asking him directions so he asked her where she wanted to go she said it didn't much matter so he told her then it doesn't matter which way to go in a libaray is good to know what you want to read about or any book will do *smiles* -Mayleen
* smiles* Thanks. * he looks through some books but doesn't find anything* ~JAmes
*smiles* here what do you want to read about you could pick a genre like action drama romance fantasy mystery or a topic like weaponry for example -Mayleen
I actually have no idea. I just need to do something besides sit around. ~james
Well if you want to read the story I got the qoutes from its here *glides her fingertips along the shelter and grabs an old book that had the title "Alice in Wonderland" * -Mayleen
Well.. hmm.. I guess I'll read it.. ~James
Its quite good actually fairytale but one of my favorite *smiles* other then beauty and the beast and robin hood classics of the older times... -Mayleen
* smiles* cool. ~James
You might like it *looks through the shelves for her own book* -Mayleen
Okay. * he picks up the book Alice in Wonderland and opens it, leaning against the wall he starts to read it.* ~James
The book takes place in an old place called England appearantly it was destroyed long ago by war and natural diasaters -Mayleen
That' s cool. * he reads* ~James