Александр Рыбак Alex is not single anymore!

MildaViolin posted on Nov 24, 2009 at 06:46PM
he has said it. He is not single anymore.=(

who do you guys think she is?
is it still Moa?
Do you girls think it's serious or not?

I would like to talk about this! But NO BAD WORDS about the girl he is having a relationship with because that's not nice!

Александр Рыбак 137 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-137 of 137

Больше года Helene17Norway said…
Ninouchka: Yeah I think so too :3
Больше года MildaViolin said…
surprise
okej this is new gossip!
Today two girls from Norway that I'm friends with on facebook
saw Alexander on a street kissing (?) I think or at least comforting a crying girl! And that girl was Moa. the girl that he was dating in September!
Now I'm sad that Moa was crying cause it's not got that someone is sad..but what do you girls think..do you think it was just a friend thing or a boyfriend-girlfriend thing! I don't know and this is not in any news papers or interwievs this is inside! ^^
it sounds more of a boyfriend/girlfriend thing, maybe she was sad that he couldnt spend more time with her? :3
Больше года aisa07 said…
angry
Stop!
It is incredible that Alex flirting with girls aged 15-16 years. This is just the fantasy game. I do not believe it! "
There are serious girls , but at least 18 years or older who may be potential candidates GF.
Lie this much chatter! What he wants is a little girl? Nothing, it's the truth! "Called ... Oh, he will call ... Stop flirting with me ... "
This is false WORD !!!!!
Each other want to annoy !
Больше года Maddalp said…
Moa and Alexander were MAKING OUT three times after Alexanders concert in a church in Oslo, Saturday. Moa was crying yes..
last edited Больше года
Больше года pjplx said…
i can't understand him!!
hmmm
I wonder why she was crying! hmm =/
aisa07: Well Moa is 18, and 5 years between isn't much 8D

MildaViolin: Yeah I wonder that too O.o alex's gf or not, its not good when people are crying ._.
Больше года clubery said…
sad
i think four things about that:
1.maybe some Moa closer people die
2.Moa is preagnent
3.Alex cheat her someone
4.Moa have very serious illness
But i holpe none of them is true ,when that make people cry.buti very hope thats not 1,3,4.alex was talking that he have big problems (facebook).Mybe that problem is about moa.
clubery: Yeah i think you're right, but if Alex had cheated, would she let him comfort her then?
Больше года Ninouchka said…
sunny
Effectivement I lost a friend, but I know that's life, and life continues. I especially know that love makes more, and each problem having also a solved.
Больше года Alexander_Rybak said…
well it could be like that clubery
Больше года erilar said…
girls, in many interviews Alex says that if he is in a relationship
he wants to be with his girl but now he's far from her(you know concerts?)and that he is not flirting with many girls but now he does this!!so relax...i think that they are friends and this girl(i don't remember her name)she is just a friend!!!!!
smile
well I don't care if they are a couple or just friends! anyway I think Moa seems to be a very sweet girl and a good violinist.
And it's 5-6 years between them , she was even 17 when they datet in september so that's not a problem. and some girls that say that that's to much..I think it's a bit wired cause some girls that say that are like 15 and want to date alex. hahaha see my point..

well anyway! I hope that she wasn't crying over anything serious and I hope that they both are happy right now!
=)

maybe she was crying cause they both are in love with each other but Alex can't be in a relationship...maybe, maybe not!
I really DON'T think that he has been unfaithful to her if they now are a couple!
:P
surprise
i was think to that maybe Alex thinks he hurt Moa when he travel so far at home and flirt other girls.and devastating effects(hope thats right word) on their relationship
I saw ,two weeks ago questions and alex answer this questions and one people ask Do you and moa are couple??And he answer that NO!Just friends.So i dont understand him why he kissing whit his friend:D .Cuz i dont kiss my friendXD
Do it is difficult to say that yes we are couple!!SO WHAT;D
smile
well If they have been dating befor and are now friends they can kiss. I mean a kiss is just a kiss it don't have to be more complicated then that. I kiss my friends sometimes (the boyfriends)
and it's nothing more then just a kiss you know.
But yeah I think NOW that is Alex is together with Moa I think he should say it.
But Clubery where did you hear that he had said NO to that question? =)
Больше года aisa07 said…
mischievous
I do not see the sense of mystery. I do not think and act together in love with this couple Moa.
This is a nice little diversion, so the fans to watch, while he had someone else act.
Well not so long ago Alex wrote on his facebook that he had some problems, and that might be about Moa?
wink
I paste that part here of inteview:
23.11.2009: Online Conference at "Argumenty i Facty"

Anonymous simpatyulka:)
Sasha, say you have a girl named Moa ... Well Tell us nakotset But who she is! :) Thanks a lot!

Rybak Alexander
Yes, we sometimes encounter, but nothing serious so far no. She is my friend. But I have no possibility to get acquainted with girls, because I'm working a lot.

and link:link
thank you clubery :]
Больше года Hanatee said…
ha, i know. maybe alex had to leave her 'cause he works a lot. that's why she ws cruing. poor moa :<
Hanatee: Hmmm yeah that might be it :3 I would be pretty sad too ._.
cool
OR she found out that alex fucks everyone...
meh
Hanatee: Damn! If that was what happened i wouldnt cry i would have kicked him in the nuts ._.
Больше года aisa07 said…
angry
MOA is not his GF, this is stupid, where you heard this?

Ingrid write a book of him the more shit, this could be his big problem, all the filth that will be written off, this is a problem to him
WTF Ingrid is writing a book about him? O_o
Больше года Ninouchka said…
heart
I love him and I dont like what Ingrid want to do
only for money!
laugh
Alex said that he doesn't have GF but he likes one girl and I really think that's Moa :))

Stupid Ingrid.....
Hanatee: Yep, you're right :]
link can someone translate:D
i used google translate but thats not good cuz i dont get point.Google have Bad translate.
Where you know that Ingrid write book.??I want read that:Dwhat she think about Alex.
last edited Больше года
smile
clubery:

Alexander Rybak has one flame in norway and many out in Europe

The big 2009 Askeladden says that he "likes a girl alot right now" but that girlfriend is a dangerous word.
I told her " Seriously, we only meet each other once a month, i think about you often, but dont believe that im the most faitful guy...yet"

-Does she wait for you while you screw others?

Alex: Maybe not, but at least then ive been honest.

Alex: If I said no to 4 girls wanting to smack my ass, even when i think its really nice, I would probably be angry and pissed at my wife at home and said " Do you know how much i sacrifice for you?!"
That will just build up to a bigger fight, and might end in divorce and cheating.

Alex says its two things he need to do before he gets a girlfriend.

1) That I in the end says has said yes to all the offers I've got and 2) And that I have a woman who follows me for the rest of my life.

Thats some of the text^^
hahaha I read that artical maybe tree times and I think it's so confusing in what he's saying I just laughed! I can just say! Boys will be boys and when alex get's a little older and the hole fame thing has cold off I think he will find a nice girl to have a nice life with! I think it's good that he lives he's life now when he's a young man and get's it out of him! So when he's older he can look back and say I've had a nice life with many girls and blablabla! I think that when he get's in a serious relationship he will be faithful and that's why I don't think he's with the girl that he likes right now cause he knows that he's not done with the hole flirting with girls situation! and it's better that he honest then that he would get in a relationship and be unfaithful in secret..nono..I think it's good!

and were did you hear that Ingrid is writing a book? to be honest it would not surprise me if she did just to get some money cause it's not a secret that she wants the attention..BUT INGRID no one cares that you are Alexander Rybaks ex girlfriend anymore. and if she wrote a book about their relationship I would laugh cause come on! who would by it? how intresting can a 1years teenage relationship have been for us outsiders..I would not want to read that...hahahahaha I don't think that she will write a book about that..it would be sad if she did..kind of pathetic!
can't see just concentrate on her new soon to be husband Björnar and stop obsessing about her own fame and the fact that she was in a relationship with Alex 1000 years ago.
If Ingrid gives out a book about her and alex's year together I'll buy it just so i can laugh of it 8]
smirk
Thanks Helene17Norway this trantslate.:)Very Much!!
Ingrid wants to do career.Cuz he and Bjönar have band:).When you want career you gonna have fame.But that book i want:)when that never come and with Inglish trantslate.I want know how they relasionship get start and hu was doing the first step..Hu break up first...But yes that is past now is the new times and new relasionships.Its just a story how fairytale get start... and how did that end.
clubery: According to Alex, he broke up with her 8]
He went to the movies with a girl in Drammen, but I don't think it was a date :3
smile
well he stills say that he like one girl (I'm sure it's Moa) but he also has said that he will NOT be in a serious relationship with anyone right now...so even if he went to the movies (and also had pizza in Drammen I know that) it will not lead to anything serious..atleast he says that! :D