Дисней Fanfictions Who Wants to Write a Fanfiction with Me?

MegaraxHades17 posted on May 18, 2011 at 08:31PM
After participating in a game on Disney Crossover fanpop, I was really inspired to write some fanfiction for some crossover couples. But if that isn't your thing then that's alright! I'm flexible.

Oh, and when people write fanfiction or stories together, they're usually called RP's (Role Playing games) and they're a lot of fun. I've done roughly twenty with friends and I've always enjoyed them.

Message me on my account or post a comment here if you'd like to have a go at a collaborated fanfiction with me :)

Дисней Fanfictions 36 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года GypsyMarionette said…
I'll give it a try.
Больше года MegaraxHades17 said…
Would you like to write it over this site, or email? It doesn't really make a difference to me. I'm just asking in case you want people to see our fandom :P
Hmm, I don't know. Do you use any fanfiction sites? I don't as of yet.
I've been trying to get onto fanfiction.net but I used to have an old account on there and don't remember it, so they won't let me back on >.> I use www.deviantart.com which isn't a fanfiction site but is an amazing site nonetheless.
With fanfiction.net, can you not get them to email you your password?
I've looked at that site before and thought about making an account but never did.
I tried that but it never emailed me. I actually tried about three hours ago and still no email. It's very depressing. I could try another email (I've got 3) to see if that works.
Okay, has fanfiction.net worked well for you when you did use it?
Wasn't too bad. I was thirteen when I did and it's been a while :P But from what I recall, it would work well for us.

The way I've usually written these things is I would start (or my friend would) then you'd reply and we would kind of keep going like that, creating these incredible (and silly) stories. Not saying we have to do it this way. I mean we could each write a chapter (interaction between our characters may be somewhat difficult but I'm open!).

It's really whatever you want. And if fanfiction.net doesn't work, dA is a good option.
Heads up: I tried to get fanfiction.net to work but it failed miserably. It's a no go for me. What would you like to do next?
Hmm, we could make our own forum in the Disney Roleplay spot if you like.
heart
Hey that could work! Really well actually. The Roleplay one, or fanfiction one? Because this thing would kind of be half and half :P

(by the way, I'm glad you want to do this because I really admire your writing :3)
Hmm either would work, but since we'd be working on actual stories instead of merely interacting as characters, I'd say the fanfiction spot. We could use a forum to create the stories and piece them together, then once we were happy with them one of us could post them, either as a whole story or by chapters, in the articles section.

And thank you, that means a lot. And I'm glad you came up with this idea.
Fanfiction spot it is then! Forum sounds like a plan and I agree about posting it in the articles after. I'm glad I did too! It's been ages since I've written a good fanfiction :P Would you like to just do one character each, or multiples? And what genre are you thinking (I have a preference for romance but am opening to something more adventurous :3)
I like romance too. And I think it may be a good thing to start with just one character each and see how it goes.
Oh, one more thing. I think we should each make a list of characters we like most. Maybe a top 10 characters or so. To get a feel for who to use. What do you think?
Romance it is! (No complaining here :P) One character sounds the best. And we can always mention other characters, have them as minor characters or something that just come in once and a while.

Agreed! Here's my list:
1. Belle
2. Odette
3. Meg
4. Chel
5. Maleficent
6. Hades
7. Sinbad
8. Kuzco
9. Tulio
10. Adam (Beast)
My list (not particularly this order):
1. Maleficent
2. Belle
3. Vidia
4. Rapunzel
5. Merryweather
6. Mozenrath
7. Bobble
8. Cassim
9. Aladdin
10. Clopin

Wow this was harder than I thought. Anyway, what are some of your favorite pairings? Canon and Crossover.
I love Mozenrath too!! And Clopin! It is hard >.<

Canon:
Belle/Beast
Esmeralda/Phoebus
Kiara/Kovu
Duchess/Thomas (Aristocats)
Robin Hood/Maid Marian

Crossover:
Belle/Phoebus
Clopin/Belle
Maleficent/Hades
Chel/Kuzco
Meg/Flynn

What about you?
Ooh, this is proving to be quite difficult. Oh also I forgot to add this with my last question. Do you remember how you first found out about some of your favorite crossover couples? Like a video or a picture? Were there any couples you came up on your own?

Canon:
-Aladdin/Jasmine
-Eilonwy/Taran
-Anastasia Tremaine/the Baker (A sweet video for them: link
-Quasimodo/Madellaine (Though the movie was nothing compared to the original, the couple was cute)

I don't really have any absolute favorites yet
but here are some Crossovers I really like:
-Merryweather/Grumpy (You actually favorited the video I saw)
-Cassim/Athena (I actually thought of this one on my own. In my opinion it's the most handsome Disney Dad with the most beautiful Disney Mom)
-Giselle/Wiggins (I saw this video link and found them adorable)
-Maid Marian/Honest John (I was scanning a list of Disney animals and thought of this pairing)
-Merlin/Fairy Godmother (Kingdom Hearts did it. The second I saw them in the same room I thought they looked great together)
-And probably some others I'm not thinking of.

Then there are some characters that I'd like to make a crossover pairing for, but none of the characters I think of work for me.
I'd really like to think of pairings for: Aladdin, Mozenrath, Quasimodo, Dixie, Arista, and a few others.
I've seen most of mine through videos on youtube. My friend links me them all the time and I adore them. Meg and Flynn are really new, never seen them in a video together but all the others I have. I adore watching good quality videos about crossover couples.

Anastasia and the baker are so adorable you have no idea how much I love them! Who is Athena again? And Cassim is a sexy daddy :P Maid Marian and Honest John would be amazing! I could see that being a great fanfiction.

By the way, would you like to be the male or female in whatever couple we chose? If we want to do another fanfiction after this one, we could always switch genders.

If we morphed Dixie into a human, she and Mozenrath would work!
Have you seen the movie Ariel's Beginning? Athena is Ariel's mom. lol, and you're right about Cassim.:3

As far as which gender, either is fine as long as we can keep the couple in character. It may depend on the couple we choose as I know some characters better than others.

*bursts out laughing* If Dixie was morphed into a human she would have Moze whipped within a week. But I can't really see them as a romantic couple.
Oh and if you like Mozenrath, you'll love this fanfiction:
link
This has to be the best Mozenrath fanfiction I've ever read. It is a romance, but it's written realistically for Mozenrath's character. Moze isn't the type of guy for 'love at first sight,' and the author takes that into account.
I remember Athena now! She is gorgeous. I've seen a video with her and Sinbad. Oh he is such an awesomely hawt bad boy :3 Same here! For example, I know Belle like the back of my hand because she's EXACTLY like me :P

Imagining Dixie with anyone but Cash is hard to imagine really XD At least if you think on it long enough.

I suppose we should figure out which two characters we plan on playing, hmm? Any you'd really like to do?
Well since we both agree that Maid Marian and Honest John would be good together, why don't we start with them?
Okay! Warning you, I know Maid Marian far better than Honest John (I think I've seen the movie twice, if that). So it's probably best if I play Marian :P
That's fine. I actually think I could play out John's character better than Marian's. I've watched her movie many times, but when I did I was more focused on Robin. Whereas Honest John always held my attention in the scenes he was in.
Robin is way more interesting. Although I'm a huge fan of Lil John and Lady Kluck. They totally had a thing at one point in there lives, no doubt ;) Would you like to start the story or shall I?
You can, but one thing first is setting.

Personally I think the place should be in the Robin Hood world instead of Pinocchio. It would allow use of more characters.

Then time, is this going to take place before the events of Robin Hood or even before Marian meets Robin, or is it going to be somewhat during the movie seeing as how Marian marries Robin at the end of the movie. So mainly the question would be how does Robin fit in with this? Has Marian met him? Does she leave him? Did they go separate ways before the fanfic? Personally I don't want to write one of those "one girl caught between two men" fanfictions. I find them demeaning to the characters.
last edited Больше года
Oh I agree about Robin Hood world. I know it way better! Hmm, I'm thinking Robin and her end up getting a divorce or something. He's too busy playing the hero and evidently they lose interest in each other. She could be back in England and he is...somewhere :P

Robin obviously would pop up at some point, but we wouldn't bash his character because honestly, who can blame him for wanting to be the hero? Lots of flash backs from Marian on her life too! I always love hidden back stories :3
Umm sounds good, but I don't really care for the divorce thing. Too much drama. Maybe if they broke up before getting married. I'm sorry if this messes up your idea, but I don't believe in divorce. And writing a story that involved one would be really hard for me.
I do like your description of him being busy playing hero though. It would make sense. Lol, it actually makes me think of some of the episodes of the Aladdin Series.

And Yes! I love the flashbacks idea. Hidden back stories reveal so much about characters and how they came to be what they are.

Oh and your idea of losing interest in each other due to absence reminded me of a poem I read for BritLit class. It was John Donne's "A Valediction Forbidding Mourning." Basically the author(who is leaving on a trip) is telling his love not to be sad, that their love can survive the distance. He says lovers who have to see and touch one another in order for their love to survive have a love based on physical attraction. But his and her bond goes beyond physical. They have a true emotional bond not restricted by physical obstacles such as distance. They have a true love that will always keep them together as one even if they are apart.
Which according to our fanfiction, Marian and Robin do not have.
last edited Больше года
The thing is, if they didn't get divorced, are we discarding the fact that they got married in the movie? That's the only thing I'm thinking about. I have no problems them breaking up before the wedding though if it'll work better for you.

You are right about that! Okay, so we forget the wedding and just say they broke up before hand? And Honest John is in England when Marian is?
Sounds good to me.
Alrighty! Okay, so I'll start the article and explain that it's just us participating so we don't get random people adding their little snippets. Twould be hard to get a handle on the story :P I'm so excited!
Okay. Me too. :3
I've posted the forum, with my first part :) Enjoy!
smile
I've some things to do before I start writing, but will most likely be this afternoon.
But really quick before that,
I heard this song on the radio and it made me think of Marian/John:
link
Tell me what you think.