Доктор Хаус Correcting the party problem...

amberRocks posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 10:21AM
Now the "anti-huddy party" of mine has turned to just "hameron party" to avoid all problems.I hope this move of mine to make up for the fuss and the fightings yesterday.My apologes...

Доктор Хаус 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года amberRocks said…
Also rose fixed the
"anti-chameron forum".Its just "Hameron forever" now.
Больше года cocacola said…
I forgive you aR. I just hope we can put this all behind us.
*hugs aR*
*hugs cc back*
Больше года EnjoyHuddy said…
aR that's good but I'm sorry for that Huddy poem that I posted...I've deleted it....can you forgive me??
I didn't have a problem that you posted a huddy poem.I had a problem that you posting it was ok and me posting a hameron one in the Hameron spot(not even in this one) was not.We are fine despite the double standar...I never had a problem with you!
*hugs EnjoyHuddy*
Больше года EnjoyHuddy said…
are you sure we're okay now??
*hugs aR back*
well you're right it's a little unfair but ,hey Hamerons, you have to be heard from everyone!!But you have to be gentle and sweet....as always you're with me!!!
last edited Больше года
I will be gentle and sweet!I promise!
I like everyone!
And of course we are ok!I'll say it again I never had a problem with you specificaly!
I'm just fighting for my rights!(ok I'm so gonna be a politician!Obama be scared!)
Больше года babybell said…
Obama rocks! anyways,.... yeh fives guys * has just got back from her second day at her new school*
Больше года Evrythingmaters said…
Love you all! Fighting over yer? :D
Im sorry if i did anything to offend anyone.....
You did nothing wrong Evrythingmaters.It was all a mixted situation...Don't apologise...