Доктор Хаус Important Question!!!

amberRocks posted on Sep 30, 2008 at 08:31AM
Why house_whatelse is leaving?I just read it andI been driving myself crazy to found out!
Can someone fill me in?

Доктор Хаус 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года cocacola said…
WTF?????????
She's leaving?????
I had no idea! Where did you hear this????????????
Больше года amberRocks said…
I read an article (check the links) that was saying that!
Anyway can someone fill us in?
Больше года Olivine said…
Her parents didn't like her talking to strangers on msn or playing in the rpg...so they forbid her. I guess she will pop in to fanpop every now and then when she gets the chance...
oh...yeah...if my parents found out I was on here I probably wouldn't be able to come on as much either...thats the main reason I stopped going on the roleplay...so I wouldn't get too sucked in...
the only reason I even have an account is because I think of fanpop to be one of the safer places to hang out seeing as most of our conversations are well about House and I can't imagine a creepy middle aged man (the harmful ones anyway) trying to abduct us if all we're really going to talk about is the show and I think that us younger fans are smart enough not to put too much personal information everywhere. I know that I'm really careful about that sort of thing. Thats why if you noticed on my profile it doesn't list the town or city I live in and I didn't put up my last name. And like I said, fanpop seems like a rather safe website. I swear, I've seen more abduction attempts on Clubpenguin.com than I have seen here.
last edited Больше года
I totally agree with you cocacolla!Fanpop is awesome in safety issues!(and not only to that!)
Больше года babybell said…
i love fanpop is great with safety issues... and clubpenguin is scary lol!!!