Доктор Хаус How obsessed are YOU?

sportzluva23 posted on Oct 13, 2008 at 11:01PM
(Sorry if this is a repeat.)
Okay, so I started this thread to find out the craziest thing you've done regarding/involving House. I'll start.

I was watching house one day for probably about 4 or 5 hours. When I got up to go somewhere my brother was like "why are you limping?" I had come down with RANDOM LIMPING SYNDROME from watching too much House!

Your turn!

Доктор Хаус 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Juliana_House said…
Oh lord, exactly the same except I became House for a day, after watching him all day. This particular behavior, like the one I happen to be experiencing now, resulted in a days grounding, and...several more doses of the good stuff.
Больше года TheIdiot said…
I have developed an addiction to Tic Tacs
Больше года Fabouluz said…
Same here!!! I got the season 1-3 boxset which is how I became obsessed with it. And found myself leaning on my right leg!! and limping slightly. WEIRD. And I have become the female version of HOUSE very sarcastic person around family and friends lol My quick wit has developed more and I find it easier to make quick snap backs at people lolz
Больше года TheIdiot said…
I now speak my mind (and have become unpopular) due to House! He's got alot of influence over people
Больше года cocacola said…
same with Fabouluz, I'm a lot more witty now, I've played with my clicky pen in writing class to pretend it was a syringe, whenever I type the word House I always capitalize it no matter what I'm writing about, pictures of the characters decorate the margins of my math homework, I have developed the ability to dry swallow advil, and I do limp sometimes...
Больше года heeeresjoyce said…
I limp every now and then, too. And the show is definitely what made me so sarcastic. XD
Больше года cocacola said…
oh and not to mention my now remarkable knowledge of medicine I have so strangely acquired!
Больше года pure_rebellion said…
hahah^^lol
cc
hmm when i take my vitmins i swallow them like hosue
i havent limped yet but perhaps thats the next syndrome hosue is basically all over my school books on my wall ill write random phrases on my hand .. Sarcasm lik some of you said im much quicker with come backs and i makepeople laugh quite alot someitmes
haha
*feels Special*
theres probably alot more that i am unaware of lol