Доктор Хаус Cuddys baby will...(spoiler)

amberRocks posted on Oct 21, 2008 at 05:59PM
die or anyway won't be on the show!Kristin says that in her spoiler chat!Sorry!

More specificaly:Sabrina in San Diego: Do you have anything good on House and Cuddy?
You heard Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) wants to adopt a baby, right? Next week, Cuddy's prospective birth mother turns out to have some sort of mysterious disease, and lucky for her, she knows just the cranky doctor to help with the case! Does baby make three? On this show, probably not, but I predict Huddy moments galore just the same.

Source:E!online

Доктор Хаус 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года babybell said…
i saw that, but it doesnt necessarily mean the kid dies, however, by the look of cuddys face before the kiss ( and houses, if you look at the bit at the start when it flashes by really fast theres a pic of him crying... * lets them all awww if they havent seen the picture HC posted* ) it doesnt look like shes terribly happy ( actually she looks like she wants to kiss him, but the crying was what i was trying to focus on!)
Больше года amberRocks said…
yea yea the freaking kiss!I saw the promo you don't need to rub it in my face!And I day that with all the love in the world!
okay sorry, but you get my point ( i was actually trying to prove a point, believe it or not)
Больше года amberRocks said…
I know!I just wanted to debate a little!I was so bored these days!
Больше года Olivine said…
Uuui... :( I'm excited about that.
Больше года HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Awwwww, poor Cuddy. Whatever happened it made Cuddy cry. I guess we'll just have to wait and c...
Больше года itssqueegy said…
hey welcome back amberRocks!
Больше года Biathine said…
aR! XD Glad you're back!
From the promo it looks like it will be so sad....
Больше года pure_rebellion said…
yeah i agree bb
im so puped for this epii
not just for the huddy but for evrything ahhh