Доктор Хаус I'm not dead!

amberRocks posted on Dec 04, 2008 at 11:08AM
Hi!I was off for 2 weeks but it wasn't by choise!
I had internet connection problems and it was the modems fault but it took a while to figure that out!I missed you all guys and now I'm back!!!

p.s technitians are not nice persons!

Доктор Хаус 16 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года babybell said…
what??
aR!!!!
YEY!!!
i missed you!!
i began to get worried to plh and me checked your profile to see if you had just abandoned us, but you'd been gone for 15 days!!
im glad you are back... i think most people are either sleeping or at school atm... im off "sick" lol..
oh and btw i've never really liked technicians either, i get people to come down from my mums college instead.. like students. You can ay them like 2 pounds to come and fix a 900 pound computer its really quite cool!
Больше года amberRocks said…
Ok and now that I'm back let me sum up my thoughts on the 3 last epis!
Emancipation:boring and boring.
last resort:boring,creepy and wtf(house giving back the gun.)!
let them eat cake:pretty good,reaches season 4 quality but no way season 2 or 3!
emancipation was boring.
last resort was pretty good.
LETC was amazing, but it was a bit of an emotional roller coaster ride for me. Happy. Sad. Confused. On top of the world. Wanting to kill both house the hooker and very probably some random stranger that walked by at the wrong moment.
And btw Drunk!Jesse!(spencer) is love!
I laughed my ash off with his interview!
And hey kristin don't interview people when they are drunk!Its not good,and they say stuff they shouldn't!
Been there done that!
looooool
he said a load of stuff that was just drunkeness.. i drunk slightly too much becks once and proposed to my friend in a cafe!
Are you kidding me?the last time I was drunk I passed out in the middle of the street and my friends had to pick me up before a car showed up!
And btw I totally called it that Jen was the one to call it off!Poor Jesse!He wanted to marry her but she dumped him when everything was all set!
And also Jesse's now girlfriend was also dumped like 20 days before her wedding by her fiance!
lol, for the first comment aR, i am only thirteen, you have to give me at least 5 more years before i can have stories to live up to that...
and yes thats what i would have thought to... which is actually quite a good reason for Cam not to be the one to break it off in the show, seeing as that would be slightly sadistic replaying what happened in real life. Although more realistic in show terms.
Больше года Olivine said…
OMG AR!
*screams*
*huggles her*
you are baaaack!!! :DDD
Τι κανεις?
Omg we thought the greys people kidnapped you!!!
as you can see here:
link
oh god we were about to fight against them^^
oh thats so sweet guys!!!
*hugs olivine and everyone!*
don't worry I'm back!!!!!
(unless my connection or computer freeks out again!)
Больше года mimika_s said…
SIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God we've missed you
the spot wasn't the same without you
ti na sou kanoun oi xenerwtoi??
*hugs her*
and JS is love anyway!!\
I want Jessifer DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года rainbowedlife said…
Hello there, amberRocks. Now, to get to the point: I need that Jesse Spencer interview!! Glad you're back ^^

Больше года Biathine said…
Hey aR! Glad you're back 8-))) *gives her a mini wilson *
Больше года salemslot said…
Welcome back!!!Mou eleipses!It was too quiet over here!
last edited Больше года
Больше года HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Heyy aR!!!! We were wondering where you went!!!! *gives her a sledgehammer to smash Wilson's toilet* xD