Доктор Хаус JTTW Discussion (Spoilers, obviously)

mrshouse62689 posted on Dec 10, 2008 at 02:11AM
So what do y'all think about this episode? I was a bit disappointed but I think it's because the spoilers got me hyped up and got my imagination running. I think I'm going to do like several other users and go spoiler-free for a while (we'll see if I make it).

I was kinda surprised that Kutner used to be a bully. It seems so uncharacteristic for him. But I think it's sweet that he went to apologize to that man.

I loved the return of clinic duty and how House actually got a real present, even if it was because he lied. I was cracking up during the patient with the inhaler, even though I'd already watched that scene a handful of times.

Although I want to be happy for Cuddy getting a baby, something in me tells me it won't work out. I think she'll have the baby just long enough for her to get attached and then it'll be taken from her. Maybe the baby's mother miraculously lives, or the parents decide to take the child back...I don't know, but something tells me this won't end well. And that makes me sad because Cuddy is my second favorite character.

I was excited that Wilson actually got some screentime. I miss him!

I thought the Foreteen makeout scene was kinda awkward. I'm still not sure how I feel about that pairing.

And I thought it was adorable that House told Cuddy "Merry Christmas" at the end. It was genuine. And it gave me that warm fuzzy feeling inside. :-)
last edited on Dec 10, 2008 at 05:45PM

Доктор Хаус 36 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...