Доктор Хаус R.I.P 2!

amberRocks posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 08:08PM
Hey guys!AmberRocks died dude to extreme sadness from losing amber at 6:05 NO way mistake 2:00 pm,emmm wrong again 7:00 pm!
Anyway PLEASE feel sorry for her and show her attention!
She left her twins boys behind that may inherit her sadness and also die from that!

DISCLAIMER:THIS IS A JOKE PEOPLE FOR WHAT LNW_75 DID!I AM SO ALIVE AND KICKING ASH!

Доктор Хаус 55 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

Больше года xoxJoJoRulesxox said…
Ha :)
Больше года pumpkinpie99 said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Больше года HuddyCrazy1331 said…
aR, you have made my day a little happier with your joke. I am still mourning over the los of HC however. She passed away on Jan. 4, 9:57 PM.... wait, it was either 9:43 or 9:57. But anyways, thank you. One billion dollars please.
last edited Больше года
Больше года CathCuddy said…
LOOOOOOOOOOOL aR XD awesome...
Больше года waldorf said…
Everybody dies. :(

I forgot... waldorf also died exactly 1 day ago, December 25th. This is her best mate waldorf2, who's also taking care of her 1 year old sister and 5 smurfs. We're all very sad.
The funeral will be held yesterday in France. Thanks for reading.
This is kinda on subject but this is for real, did you guys here about John Travolta's son?? He died!!
Yeah, I heard about that. Really sad! :'/
Больше года pumpkinpie99 said…
OMG UR KIDDING?????????????????
HOW????????
Больше года amberRocks said…
This is not amberRocks!This is AmberRocks ghost that came to haunt you!bwahahahahaha!

*speaks in fake french!*

And btw I found Amber and I can't let her go!I'm ghost-stalking her!
last edited Больше года
Unfortunately, I'm not kidding. He died of a seizure while vacationing in the Bahamas. I found out this morning and was devastated!!
Больше года houseluv said…
Omg! I didn't know his son died :( that's sad...

lol nice joke amberRocks LMAO!
Yeah, they still dont know what caused it though. I just feel bad for John :(
Больше года rainbowedlife said…
He's not going to be... around for us to see for a while, I think. [Travolta]

And hello to all, this is not really rainbowedlife - this is her best friend from RL and I'm sorry to say that Emily Whats-Her-Name died tomorrow morning in result of being attacked by rabid killer imaginary French people who are also pathologic liars and also diabetes and glucose shortage. Diabetes and its treatments can cause many complications like hypoglycemia may occur if the disease is not adequately controlled. Hypoglycemia can produce a variety of symptoms and effects but the principal problems arise from an inadequate supply of glucose as fuel to the brain, resulting in impairment of function (neuroglycopenia). She was dog-rescuer, carer of 1928457273647599 orphans and she will not be forgotten as her memory will fucking live forever. Please donate money by calling 190-900-KISS-MY-IMAGINARY-FRENCH-ASS otherwise her 1034829853050503929495 orphans will DIE of diabetes and Diabetes and its treatments can cause many complications like hypoglycemia may occur if the disease is not adequately controlled. Hypoglycemia can produce a variety of symptoms and effects but the principal problems arise from an inadequate supply of glucose as fuel to the brain, resulting in impairment of function (neuroglycopenia) and it will be all your fault. Thank you very much.

Thats... a lot of orphans... xD
Больше года Biathine said…
I'm sorry to say that my sister Biathine died an minute ago while reading you comments. She literally laughed her ass off. It was expected, cuz she was dying since her birth.

Her family overcame thier sadness um .. minute ago. We're going to cinema tommorow, you can come!And I'm gonna get her room! Yuppi! XD
Everyone on this spot is DYING!!! xD
*lies on her dead-bed*
Do I have to go to school, when I'm dying?XDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'm sure your parents will understand xD
xDD Mine would be like, "You're dying, Honey? What do you want written on your headstone?"
Hehe XD

"I told you I was sick" (that's what my granduncle has written oh his :P. Well, czech version of this )
OMG LOL, are you serious? It would be so funny if that was true, also horrible, but funny. O_________O
I'm serious. He was really funny man.:P
His wife didn't want to do this, but he bought the headstone himself long time before he died.

There's some many family stories about him .For example, he sent false wedding cards to a lot of people about marrige of their czech-teacher and math-teacher. There was a date and the church and many people came - except the supposed bride and groom. And my grandma was helping him! XDDD

Well , this is little off-topic, sorry :p
Oh, you have an amazing family!! [It sounds]

Oh god. I need to see this headstone. I swear, if you have a photograph [It would be weird if you did, but LOL] I'd make the thing my icon, christen it, and give it a shrine.
Hehe, well I .. thanx I guess.But the rest of my family isn't that funny.:P

I'm really sorry, but I don't think I do. I could try to find it but it's written in czech, I don't think it would look so cool. :P

"Já jsem vám říkal, že jsem nemocný" - see? XDDD

(btw. I think on MY headstone will be written - "Died from reading "My immortal" XDDD)

Больше года huddyislove said…
I wish I had family like yours...Unfortunately, I don't...hahaha...
what a low-life that LNW...
Больше года mimika_s said…
OK EISAI THEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And mimika_s died from the hottness of Edward Cullen
Больше года huddyislove said…
hahaha...huddyislove died from over-making House icons!!! lol
Waldorf died from not making House icons for over a month. Wait... now my story doesn't add up. Crap!
Well, you're still beter than lnw! XD

Hehe! XD *dies with mimi, cuz he's really hot. (can I die twice? o.O )

NO, and I'm going to die with you, because I just read the last chapter of My Immortal and I think I need to go brain cell-shopping soon. O________O You have no idea, the pain, the torture, the shoving bottles of bleach down throats I had to go through... *dramatic gasp*
I'm going shopping!!! ....... for funeral stuff *shifty eyes*
OI MIMI!!!!!!!!!!! DONT FORGET CARLISLE CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года Ellen-smile said…
LOL I love you guys! These are so effin funny!
XD it's good to be back.

Больше года cocacola said…
My 13 year old cousin Katie, or cocacola or cc or cokey as you may know her has been shipped off to Iraq to fight in the war. Despite her age, President Bush felt that he should get as many soldiers in there as possible even though they're just going to come back not long from now after President Elect Barack Obama gets sworn in. Because of this, Bush thought that it would be best if he illegally shipped of hundreds of Elementry and Middle School students to fight in the war. Unfortunately, while skiing the week before she would be deployed, my cousin was hit by an oncoming, morbidly obese man as she was making her way down the mountain and...died because of that, and also because of her undiagnosed tuberculosis condition. She kicked the bucket at 8:00 pm on the Sunday of January 4th 2009. Now I would ask you to pity her and her family by sending millions of dollars to the (insert fake French name here) Estate, and by mourning and crying despite her being a random stranger to most of you.

I'm going to answer picks and read some fanfictions now if thats okay.
last edited Больше года
Больше года DrowningMyFear said…
I'm scheduled to die tomorrow at 3:30pm unfortunately my family won't be holding a funeral just a huge party the following day which i'm giving you permission to crash =]
Больше года Ellen-smile said…
LOLZ! PArty crashing! I am so there!
LOL DMF!!! XD
Больше года elenita_93 said…
elenita, her family, her dog, and her potatoe growing are dead, elenita died because she dreamed about house dying, her family because of sadness, the dog from the same as the family and the potatoe growing because of a mutant worm...anybody never will forget her...

xDDDDDD
Больше года mrshouse62689 said…
It's like the plague is spreading through the House spot haha. The Great Wipeout of 2009.
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IK!!! I also died the day after I - whoops, my best friend - posted. XDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Not asleep yet, HC? You seriously need to get on MSN. Need to talk about the new Lisa video-thing... why haven't I heard of it?!!!
Which one? The one with "SEX. SEX SEX. SEX SEX SEX DRUGS! SEX."? XD
I don't know!! That's why I'm of dying a little while trying to keep eyes open. Like I have to command my freaking brain to not shut down, who the heck does that?!!!11!

I just know that it's a new video, Lisa edelstein one and I think I'm going to surf the House M.D. and Lisa E. spot for it... I'm still like 'WTF why have i not heard of this'. *grrrwrr*
wait, it depends what ur talking about, cuz i may not have heard of it either xD
I don't know what I'm talking about!!! I don't know what I'm talking about!! That's why it's messing with the monkey in me!!!! And OMG I was watching the angsty-est saddest vid ever. It's the apocalypse one. O___________O And I'm reading the compilation fanfic thats tearing my heart up.

There was silence among the clinic nursing staff early in the morning two days ago when one of the patients switched the station from MTV to CNN. The newscaster with dark brown hair and a tiny nose was reporting a plane crash about three hundred miles off the coast of Ireland.

"Flight 311," he was saying, and then a child wailed loudly. "Mechanical failure" slipped through the noise and then Cuddy's new secretary, Jill or Jane or Josie, dropped the stack of files she was supposed to hand to Brenda. "Left Zurich this morning...fatalities unknown."

The secretary was pale and Brenda told the patient with the remote to turn up the volume.

"I booked that flight," whispered Jenny or Julia or Joanne, and by then all the nurses were staring. Brenda grabbed the secretary's elbow and quickly put her in a chair.

Wilson was walking through, eyes on a file. He was mid-sentence when he looked up, noticed the collective gaze to the screen. "What--?" he started as the newscaster was saying again, "from Zurich" and "help is already on the way". Wilson said, "Oh, God," and the secretary choked back a sob.

The patient approached one of the nurses and asked what was going on.

"The dean of medicine's on that flight."

OMFG WHAT?!?!?!?!?! WHAT FANFIC IS THAT????
I was hoping she died...

link

It's VERY long. Better wait until you have time or break your reading in three parts.
u WANTED her to die???