Доктор Хаус Pick duel [ROUND 4- Here Kitty]

Olivine posted on Jan 18, 2009 at 12:21AM
Anyway, welcome to the very first pick duel that came to my mind when I was actually thinking about carboxylic acids.

EDIT: And please only sign up for the next round, when I say you can, I can't always look back all the pages who mentioned they wanted to be in the next round, I'm sorry.

This is how it works:
(it's quite simple)

*)6 people who want to participate, can sign up for that now here with a small post saying they want to participate.

*)After 6 people have signed up, I will tell you the episode your pick should be based on.

Rules:
-the connection between your pick and the episode has to be clearly recognizable
(so if i tell you for example the pick should be about "Wilson's heart" you cant just ask: do you prefer cameron with brown or with blond hair? )

- no ships in the pick
(i'm just afraid that a complete HUDDY pick will win only because huddy is in it and a clever hameron pick will lose in this system)

-Create as many possible answers as you want to, you can make only 2, you can make 10

-You can make a serious pick, a funny pick, a stupid pick...whatever you think people will like the most, it just has to be connected to the episode

-Picks who are against the rules will be disqualified

-There will be a deadline, picks who come after this deadline, can't participate anymore and picks of people who haven't signed up for this competition don't participate either

-Only one pick can be made by every participant

-After all the 6 participants have made their picks, I will make a pick that asks people to vote for their favourite pick
...and then we will have a winner..tadaa =D

-If you have made your pick, please post the link in this forum

-If it happens and 2 people ask the same question, the one who posted is first is allowed to keep it, the other one will get the chance to post another question.
Have fun and sign up now for the first round!
=D
First round winner:Maternity/ Babybell
Second round winner: Cane and Able/ huddyislove
Thirt round winner: Joy to the world/ ?
last edited on Apr 05, 2009 at 12:55PM

Доктор Хаус 152 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...