Доктор Хаус I am so pissed [Cheating Pick]

eugee__93 posted on Mar 31, 2010 at 12:29AM
I really am.
In the pick "Favorite House M.D. Character Countdown!!! Round 4: Pick your LEAST favorite." Cuddy was losing and TWO minutes after the pick closed Foreman (who was at second place) began to be voted, like very quickly. Such a coincidence ! *sarcasm* And then the pick was closed and Foreman got the first place.
Someone or some people cheated, it´s not fair.

Доктор Хаус 17 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года misanthrope86 said…
Yeah, a link to the pick got posted in the Cuddy spot and the Huddy spot and people were told to vote for Cuddy because it would be the end of the world if she lost a meaningless, repetitive pick.

I suggest we all just forget about those kinds of picks because they makes people fight over stupid things. House fandom has being going down the crapper lately and being proactive in changing it doesn't work, so you either have to join in on the stupidity or you have to withdraw from it.
Больше года HuddyJoy0524 said…
crying
Guys please!!! :( This is not supposed to be something worth fighting over. It's supposed to be for fun. If this is ripping people apart this spot has issues really. If we all start yelling about cheating and stuff its just going to get everyone fighting. I just wanted this to be a friendly poll.
"This is not supposed to be something worth fighting over."
EXACTLY!!!! That is what we were saying and no one listened. So the people who thought the whole thing was stupid are the ones that got turned into the bad guys, just because we thought it was a dumb thing to fight over. I don't understand that AT ALL.
worried
there are no bad guys. if people dont like it they shouldnt participate. if they choose to get upset over it...then thats their call but if other people are just having fun they should be able to.
Again, exactly what I said yesterday.
i agree. like i said in the other post people should just listen to you lol
Больше года eugee__93 said…
Yeah, a link to the pick got posted in the Cuddy spot and the Huddy spot and people were told to vote for Cuddy because it would be the end of the world if she lost a meaningless, repetitive pick.

I knew it ! It´s not fair, if people don´t like her and she gets so many negative votes her fans have to accept it. I know she has a lot of fans but apparently they didn´t take part of the pick but two minutes before the pick was closed someone posted the link in the Huddy or Cuddy spot. It´s not supposed to ask other people to pick or make fake accounts. And as misanthrope86 said It´s not the end of the world so stop cheating ! And yeah, House fandom has being going down the crapper. Someone said "It stinks Cuddy's getting kicked out before Stacy Warner thats just a crime!" I was like, "seriously ?" It´s not a must to be a Cuddy/Huddy fan
last edited Больше года
No, the links were posted very soon after the pick was posted, because Cuddy was winning it (or loosing it I guess) from the begining. That is why I even noticed it, because those two links were posted and people were complaining that she would get eliminated but the pick had only been open a little while.
The things that annoyed me were that a) a group of Cuddy fans think that their love for their character is more important than everybody else's love for their characters, to the point where they posted links so that she wouldn't get voted out and said rude things about people who don't like Cuddy or voted for Cuddy, and b) that people get annoyed when you say "Hey, look, this is kinda dumb. People have differing opinions, which this pick is demonstrating, and y'all are acting like people who don't share your opinions are stupid idiots. Thats not cool and its disrespectful. Why can't we just agree to get along and get over the fact that this is just a freakin' pick!" A number of us here are trying to enjoy the show and are trying to lead by example by being tolerant of differing opinions and contributing positively, but lately, if you try and ask people to be nice to each other, YOU are the one that is abused. It seems to me that people around here would much rather talk about how much they hate certain characters and ships rather than talk about the things that they like. This series of picks has enflamed and revived intolerance and disrespectful communication between House fans and I am fucking sick to death of told that people have the right to be rude to people who have different opinions. We should all have different opinions and we should all share those opinions without treating other people like they are worthless or stupid or wrong.
laugh
Oh... the comment above me was removed... So now I look like a crazy person!
last edited Больше года
no you dont misanthrope! ;) you are absolutely right! people should be allowed to do a countdown pick and not get huffy over it but people do. they are always going to and youre always going to get the bashers. the best you can do is to be one of the good people that doesnt.

im going to continue to be tolerant and let everyone know that its ok to have different opinions. personally i think ALL the characters rock! lol.

p.s. if things get out of hand, i will remove the picks. but for now, most people seem to enjoy them and i want to try and let as many people have fun with it as i can :)
last edited Больше года
Больше года eugee__93 said…
I agree with you again misanthrope86. Some people don´t get that people have different opinionas and, again, it´s not a must to be a fan of cuddy/huddy.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Jessicatt said…
LOL I'm sorry, misanthrope! I didn't mean to make you look like a crazy person. =( I removed my post because I felt like I was rambling too much in it, and I was embarrassed about it. Short version: I agree with what you have been saying. The picks is just supposed to be fun, and I hope that it can continue on without any further drama.
last edited Больше года
laugh
LOL! You think your comment was rambling? Look at mine! I babble on for ages! Ha ha ha! Never be embarrassed about sharing your thoughts.
Больше года teardrop said…
mmm... I am afraid there is no solution to this problem. Here, as in life in general, there will always be people who 'say rude things about people with different opinions'. It's because of this that wars are fought in the world. (Sorry, I don't mean to bring everyone down, but this tread about a meaningless pick has made me reflect on human nature...)
Больше года huddyislove said…
I was against this whole LEAST favorite picks from the beginning.
And wanting someone to be the LEAST favorite and being pissed when it's not is not really nice either
Больше года huddygirl2 said…
I know want you guys mean it bother's me when people make a big deal of it if their favorite is some one's least favorite this kind of thing kind of happened at the NCIS sport VEIRY FEW PEOPLE pick Tony as their least favorite and tony fan was like T.T some one pick Tony again and the person who made the picks was like:their must have thought least favorite is favorite are you for real every character from EVERY t.v show gets a least favorite if you going to to take it as a personal attake then thats you own problem.