Дружба — это чудо Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

Дружба — это чудо 3438 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 3438

Больше года alinah_09 said…
Crystal: Were in a bad position now...*looks down at her saddle bags, archery equipment missing* I didn't expect this to happen... *flares her wings, ready to fight hoof-on-hoof if it comes to it*
Astral: *materializes a sword using his magic but he keeps it in a "block" position as he did not want to fight*

When the creatures only cheered though, they were only equiped with confusion on their faces.

Crystal: ...*drops her position* Is this a regular thing?
Astral: *dematerializes his sword* what?
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: Tsura, as great as it is that you got your title back....... This isn't something a child should see, no matter how cruel the person may be. An event such as this could have a child scared of you just as much as they would be afraid of a changeling
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *just blankly stares at the cheering crowd, then at the dead bodies and suddenly faints on the floor*

Meadow: *dusts herself off* They are not going to.. kill us?
Longsword: Wheat (Manages to catch her in time) Wheat, are you okay, dear
Steel Sword:(Keeps Willow turned from the corpses, not wanting her to see, and tries using her magic to distract her, by creating a blue butterfly)
Больше года NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: I think we're good. although I would appreciate it very much if somepony could finally give me a logical, thorough explanation of what the hay is going on here? *her left eye twitches a bit*
Ragnar: *surprisingly addresses her in a cool tone* The only thing you need to know is that the queen is gone, Summer. Therefore I- or my mother, is in charge once again! You can have your talk with her whenever you want, love. *wipes the blood off his face, then looks at the crowd* Whoever does not like the reign of the gypsies, can come fight for the crown against me! *grins creepily, and even embraces his sister in a somewhat hug. Tsura seemed to quiet down after seeing her children's reactions of her. Even when she tried to get near them, they backed up to their father.*

Wheat: ..huh? *rubs her head* Are we dead?
Longsword: As long as a heart attack from all these surprises don't kill us, I think we're safe, Wheat
Catapult: *whispers between his teeth to Tsura* You should wash your face before talking to the kids. it's splattered with blood. *turns to the children, smiles at them as warmly as possible, like nothing happened and picks them up one by one, placing them on his back* Let's go get that breakfast, huh? while mommy... is freshening up a little.

Summer: *replies in the same cold fashion* Very well. How bout here and now?
Wheat: Oh, thank goodness.. *looks at Willow who is playing with the magical butterfly with a sigh* L-Let's go get some breakfast, yes?

Tsura: *lowers her ears and walks to the land of water* Oh.. okay..

Meriva: Dad, are the zebras going to be okay? They seemed like nice people. One of them was even having fun with mother last night.
Tanis: *his eyes are still constricted* Dad, are they going to feast with the Gods?
Vectra: Did mom really.. kill him?

Ragnar: Of course, whatever the true Queen of Equestria desires. *signals her mom to come over* Don't mess this up, she's already mad at me.
Jaya: I wasn't invited to the wedding. Don't try me. *walks to the tall unicorn with an apathetic expression* I was called?
Steel Sword: (Makes the butterfly follow Wheat and Longsword away) Quite a beautiful thing, isn't it Willow
Willow: The dead bodies or the butterfly?
Steel Sword: (When she hears this, her eyes widen) I-I thought you wouldn't see that, Willow
Willow: Silly auntie, of course I did!

Meadow: *stares at her family walking off into the distance to eat together, and without even looking back at Astral and Thunderstorm, she quickly follows them.
Steel Sword: How can you be so happy about this, Willow? If a pony dies, you shouldn't be happy about it
(Yeaah, I'm going to pretend that's referencing the "butterfly effect" like in Life in Strange even though it's not.)

Astral: *after the shock has subsided he immediately focuses his attention on Thunderstorm* Alright...not to be rude or anything but mind telling me what started all this?

Crystal: *moves away from the scene seeing as it does not involve her* ...these cultures, really messing with my head.
last edited Больше года
Catapult: Err... um...* clears throat* Yes. she did kill him. and he's going to be feasting with the gods. and the rest of the zebras will be perfectly fine! Mommy and uncle Ragnar had to do something cos those zebras were bad... they were terrorizing mommy's family just like the changelings. They wanted to hurt us. you've seen what they were doing to poor Meadow because of an accident, right? *kisses their foreheads* Don't worry your pretty little heads, everything will be fine!

Summer: Oh yes, Queen Jaya, I presume. I also believe you are very well aware of my existence and familiar with who am I, but the laws of courtesy dictate that I should introduce myself nevertheless. I am Summer Pride, the Queen of Equestria. *puts on the mask of formal smile on and extends her hoof to greet the gypsy but lowers it after a few seconds since Jaya did not return the gesture. However, Summer doesn't seem to be offended or even touched by the lack of hoofshake, she simply continues on a skilled, royal, yet friendly tone* Now we have come here to offer you all help in this dire situation. what happened here... *glances at the dead bodies in disgust* was nothing else than the re-establishment of order, by two Travelers, your son and your daughter. Although it has been planned to free your ponies from the yoke of the Zebra Queen, we, Equestrians would never have the right to meddle in your internal affairs, only another Traveler could. However, their actions do not represent the official standpoint of the Equestrian Empire toward non-natives. On the contrary! Your safety and well being is a paramount concern to us! That is why we came here, to offer you land and safety within the heart of the Equestrian motherland. The war will soon be over, the changeling King has been annihilated, his empire will be crushed. But if you choose to accept, you will all be safe from the horrors of war, hunger, disease and other ordeals for the motherland will provide for you for your tribe's undying merit in the service of Equestria and its Queen. Both in the past and in the present. Should you choose to accept, the Crown will provide land for all of you where you can settle. Your religious and cultural freedom is guaranteed such as your traditional hierarchy and chain of command, both by the law and personally by me as well. Of course, this also means that by accepting this offer, you're also accepting equestrian law. I cannot and will not let a parallel society grow within the motherland. All your freedoms shall be preserved, but in return for the land and safety, you must sacrifice a very small fragment of your sovereignty. That being said with full honesty. *takes a step closer and speaks on a more quiet tone* I am fully aware that you have every reason to despise me, Jaya, but I believe this is not just about you and me. it's about your subjects. you do not have to answer at once, think it over. If you accept, I'll arrange transportation to the motherland for all of you, if you refuse, we shall be leaving first thing tomorrow and you'll never have to see us again.
Astral: Fine...and I won't ask about what you said to her but I just want you to know that...ponies make mistakes, it's in our nature; yeah it might sound kinda lame of me to say but it's true. *gives him a quick pat on the back* Don't be too hard on yourself. She's not the kind of person who would just turn her back on somepony--that includes strangers as well, if you count Blunderbuss. *looks ahead* I'll talk to her, but right now I think she needs a little break with her family. *walks of to a random direction*

Crystal: *goes to explore the place, looking at the differences between here and back home*
last edited Больше года
Toy Sword: *trots until he stumbles behind Crystal* Oh, hey Aphrodite! Are you alright? You seem.. sick..?

Willow: I'm not happy, auntie. I'm just.. confused.

Meadow: *sits along with her family, as they all talk about what happened. Meadow stares at her meal, and pushes the dish away, resting her head upon the table, while staring at the rock in her hooves that she kept after throwing it at Thunderstorm*

Tsura: *stares at her reflection from the water with a confused face* I did nothing wrong! How could my kids not want to be royalty?! They were excited about it when Ragnar married Summer! *sighs, while rolling her eyes. the mare then dips her face into the water, washing the blood off.* I could've even made a meal out of that meat! *growls at herself then dusts herself off and rejoins her family* Can I sit here?
Tanis: *stares at the seat beside him* I guess..
Tsura: *sits besides her husband and stares at her plate* Hmm..

Jaya: *manages to sit down halfway through Summer's speech, which was clearly a rude gesture. At one point of her speech, Jaya had gazed off looking out into the distance. Summer catches her attention by mentioning the changelings. She keeps staring blankly at the unicorn who tries her best to understand the Equestrian language. After the unicorn finishes her offer, she returns the awkward stare at the elder waiting for a response. Jaya just blinks, twitching her some-what furry ears.* Hmm.. You are the sister of that tall, skilled brown stallion.. Landslide, no? Where is he? *thinks once again* I accept everything you just said.
Steel Sword: Confused? How so?

Longsword: Meadow, what's wrong?
Willow: Hmm.. I don't know! If one is sliced in half, do both body parts go to heaven?
Wheat: LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE! *notices Tsura's sad face, then Meadow's and sighs*
Meadow: My head hurts, father. *massages her temples.*
Wheat: Oh, I have some pills if you'd like, Meadow.
Meadow: I'm good for now.
Catapult: *sits on the other side of Tsura and pushes her children a little closer to her* Okay, so what should we eat? *tries his best to engage a conversation between Tsura and the kids*

Summer: Excellent! I am delighted to hear that! *clear her throat and glances at the sand in front of her* Yes... Landslide is my older brother. He's... disappeared a couple of weeks ago. We don't know where he went or if he's still alive even. why?
Crystal: Seeing that grotesque spectacle, I am...but pretty disappointed in that since I know I've seen worse. *shakes her head*
Tanis: Where's the menu?
Tsura: What's a menu?
Vectra: You know.. That book filled with food options.
Tsura: Oh.. We don't have that here..
Meriva: I wish I was in Ponyville, or even Canterlot..

Jaya: And here you are, doing absolutely nothing to find him? Hmm.. I wonder how you will handle my tribe if you cannot handle your own family. I've heard much about him, but the only time I met him was when I had to callout my dragons to help him live. I'm interested in how he is an earth pony and can do such magic.. Anyhow, I'll be going. Goodbye, unicorn. *flares her wings and disappears out of her sight*

When Jaya leaves, Ragnar slyly scoots besides Summer. When Summer turns, she sees him holding a very small yellow flower that is rare to be found in the desert, then he places it in front of her.

Ragnar: *lowers his ears unconsciously* Sorry.. There's only cacti in the desert..

Toy Sword: Don't worry, I understand how you feel.. I mean, not that I was scared- I was just.. I don't know.. Perhaps some food can help?
last edited Больше года
Catapult: oh come on, it's not so bad! remember when our cottage was flooded and we couldn't get any help for two days? We ran out of food and everything... at least there's something to eat here..

Summer: Don't worry, it's beautiful! *looks up to him, directly into his eyes* Thank you, my love! This went rather smoothly, don't you think?... I expected more reluctance from your mother...
Meriva: But still! Over there we have warm running water. I actually miss taking baths with soap!
Tanis: Also, we were never bullied in Ponyville. Well, besides Meriva. Here all the kids don't wanna hang out with us.. They made fun of my coat!
Vectra: They said that ponies with blue manes look like trolls.. And we barely understand anything here! Can we go back home? Please.. This place is awful.. I'm glad we didn't grow up in that tribe!
Tsura: *lowers her ears with a sigh* We weren't always like this..
Tanis: And Wasn't the flood because of mother thinking all water that ran through the house turned off on it's own?
Meriva: Or that time she got her head stuck in the chimney?
Vectra: Or when she thought the mailman was an intruder and almost made our timberwolf crush him?
Tsura: *slightly blushes, deciding to sit besides Catapult where she feels more comfortable.*

Ragnar: She has no other choice but to accept defeat.. *stays quiet as the awkward silence fills the air between the couple. His ears even lower after sometime as he sighs, then looks at the tall mare besides her* I'm going to.. Go now. *mysteriously and disgustingly, the stallion picks up the sliced head of the zebra with his hook. He flies to the center of the camp, where Meadow and Thunderstorm were once tied up. He flies to the very top of the pole, stabbing the zebra's head in it. He balances the head on the pole, then dusts his hooves and washes them. He takes one last secret glance at Summer, then joins her sister's family, who is sitting and having a conversation with Wheat's family. Ragnar sits besides her sister, expanding a small smile at her. Since it was the first time Tsura was out without no makeup, Wheat couldn't help but to notice how similar the twins looked while sitting next to each other. They had very similar features, it was as if Ragnar was a male version of Tsura, and Tsura a female version of Ragnar. It was cute to see both of them bonding, twitching their furry ears at the same time.
last edited Больше года
Crystal: *raises her brow* Eating just after zebra insides were shown to us? *a moment of silence* Heh, pfft! messing with you; I'm up for it, don't worry. *smiles*
Toy Sword: *lets out a sigh of relief, but then looks away* I'm not sure if you are considering this a date, but it's not. Just to let you know- I mean it's not if you don't want it to be, you know? Okay! I should shut up! So.. Let's get going! *trots rather quickly*
Crystal: ...Smooth. *giggles as she follows with her own pace*
Toy Sword: *overhears Crystal and lowers his ears in embarrassment* gah.. *walks over to an empty table and pulls out the seat for Crystal, scooting her back within the table.* So! I know you ate fruits a while ago. *blinks* I mean, not that I'm completely sure- Not that I was spying on you either, you just.. Seem like a pony that likes fruits! gah! -Would a salad be nice?

Wheat: *secretly overhears her son's conversation* Ahh, just like his father..
Crystal: That would be nice, thanks. *smiles* And you should relax a little, I don't bite.
Steel Sword: (Overhears as well, and thinks to herself the same thing as Wheat)
Toy Sword: Of course you don't.. I'll be right back. *quickly disappears for a few minutes, then comes back around with two small bowls of salad and dressing. The stallion carefully places the bowl in front of Crystal, and sits down in his spot.

Toy Sword: Well.. Lettuce eat, no? *laughs at his own joke, but then stays quiet*

Meadow: *taps her hoof impatiently on the table, observing her family laugh within small jokes and stories. The mare abruptly stands.* I need some air.. *walks off the table and murmurs to herself*
Steel Sword: Longsword, if Toy doesn't reproduce, I blame you for letting him inherit his jokes
Longsword: Now you're just making me feel bad
Wheat: Toy Sword just needs time. I myself taught him how to treat a lady. He's just nervous, so he tries to make a joke out of it. *rubs Longsword's back in a comforting matter, then kisses his cheek* There is no need to feel bad, my love!

Unexpectedly, two beautiful and dainty gypsies appeared, surrounding the table of Equestrians. They both had trays of food in their hands. In one of the trays, there seemed to be a large bowl of beans and rice. There was a side dish of avocados and spinach. She set the dish in the center of everypony, then gave bowls to the seating ponies. The other mare carried a plate of freshly cut fruits and vegetables, along with small sweets such as peanut butter and caramel mixtures. As for drinks, they brought in tamarind and Jamaica juice. Ragnar smiled at the pretty mares, then slightly nodded his head in satisfaction. The mares returned the bow and stood there for assistance.

Wheat: They had all this?!
Ragnar: That zebra queen kept it all to herself. *begins to grab his plate*
Wheat: This smells delicious! Is it a traditional dish?
Tsura: Yes.. *heads straight for the meat from a platter. Although she was a pony, which mean she was a herbivore, she did not care. Her ancestors were carnivores, and she admitted enjoying the taste of meat*

Ragnar: Seems like people are missing here.. *signals Crystal and Toy to join them, then even Astral. Meadow was just walking around, taking deep breaths. Jaya herself even joined the group once she realized hunger hit her. She sat besides her two twins* Hmm.. *looks at Catapult* Are you going to be a good son and invite your mom, or do I have to drag her here?
Longsword: Well, to honor your tradition, Tsura, thank the god or gods for this meal
Steel Sword: Indeed. Your deity's have indeed been merciful to your tribe today, Tsura
Tsura: *raises her head at Longsword with an apathetic expression* Do not lie to my face as if you believe in our Gods. Stay with your false idol. *continues eating her meat*

Meadow: *watches as Thunderstorm walks, then inhales* Keeping in anger will never fix anything.. *suddenly walks up to him rather slowly and taps his back* Thunder.. You forgot this.. *reveals the rock and places it in his hooves* You held on to it for quite a while. You should keep it.
Longsword: If you say so
Wheat: *raises an eyebrow at Tsura's tone of voice at her husband* We were only-
Tsura: The Gods do not appreciate being lied to. Go back to that holy thingy with the big "T" in the center. Oh, and that weird water in the jar and big book that is read by that fat pony!
Wheat: The Pope.. *rolls her eyes in annoyance* If only you knew..
Longsword: Alright. No need to be upset, Tsura. Didn't know you'd be upset over this
Tsura: *ignores Longsword as she continues eating with a serious expression. She once in a while helps her kids reach for food or pour their drinks. She seemed more skilled in these areas rather than the ones in Equestria*

Meadow: I am hungry.. I'm starving, actually.. But I don't like eating when I'm mad..
Steel Sword: (As she sits there, she reads her book as usual)
Longsword: Do you ever do anything but read that book
Steel Sword: No....... (Continues reading)
Wheat: What book are you so interested in?

Meadow: It's fine, Thunderstorm. Don't bother in apologizing. Would you like to accompany me with the others to have a snack?
Steel Sword: It's different every time (Finishes the book, and then uses her magic to change the cover of the book from blue to green, even changing the title, and starts from the beginning of the book, now starting a different story without using a different book)
Wheat: I see.. Well, why don't you join our conversation and put that book down? It's a rude gesture being focused on something else rather than family.

Meadow: ..So now you are rejecting me? Alright then..
Steel Sword: Sorry, Wheat. (Puts the book away, looking a bit embarrassed)
last edited Больше года
Meadow: Well.. sorry for trying to make it the same again.. I'll be going now.. *lowers her ears and walks off*
Meanwhile, a couple dozen miles away...

A stiff suffocating cloud of smoke settles on the snowy mountain peaks, originating from a wreck of an airship. Debris is scattered all over the place and small fires are igniting then die out randomly because of all the fuel that was splattered over the area by the impact. Only the sound of the chilling wind and the crackle of cooling metal are audible, there is no sign of life. Until a larger metal part that was torn off the ship begins to move in the snow...

A second later, a dark, powerful hoof flips the debris over and a devilish apparition emerges from the snow... The bulky figure of the stallion rises; his body is covered with oil and several bruises. His cold, marine eyes quickly swipe the area and he lets out a bone chilling roar when he realizes that half of his face is burned severely. Not caring about the pain, the stallion trots to a body lying in the snow nearby. He looks down on his fellow comrade and kicks the lifeless shell in disgust. He idles there, observing the destruction around him for a while until he realizes he's not alone. Soon, many more changelings emerge from the frosty ground, some of them were lying under some debris, some of the were in the wreck, some simply had fallen out before the impact and crashed into the deep snow which spared their lives.

The survivors gather around the tall, still somewhat majestic stallion and silently look up to him with waiting eyes. Before he speaks, he counts the group. He opens his mouth but closes it immediately once he spots a familiar face. without saying a word, he walks up to him and pierces his eyes into the changeling's.

Changeling: My king...
Ricochet: So how did you put it, before the missiles hit? "I'm an arrogant bastard, am I?"
Changeling: No, your highness, I...

Without any hesitation, Ricochet grabs his head and snaps the neck of his fellow changeling.

Ricochet: Even in death, I demand absolute submission and respect!! *he releases the changeling and lets his lifeless body fall down on the snow with an eerie, loud thud before turning toward the group once again. The other creatures bow before their king* Now listen up and listen good! The Equestrians may have won this battle, but the war is far from over! The Goddess of the Abyss have spared us for a reason! and that reason is to emerge triumphant and rid the world of the putrid Equestrian decadence once and for all! Our generals have failed us one time too many! From now on, I will personally deal with Summer Pride and her companions! And there's only one place she could have gone to! It isn't far! Our numbers may have dwindled but we are still a formidable force! Each and every one of you is the best of what Changeling Empire has to offer! Gather what you can from the wreck! Use anything that's left in the armory, because we bring this war directly to her! Together, we shall lay waste on the Equestrian Queen and everything and everypony she holds dear!

To show a good example, he trots to the wreck and kicks the door of the armory in. Then he puts on an ancient changeling mask to cover his burnt face. The survivors soon follow the example and equip themselves with armor, projectile weapons and a few rifles and guns.

Ricochet: Mark my words, comrades! Tonight, we shall feast on the arrogant Queen's body and drown the Equestrians in their own blood!

The changelings begin to cheer and roar in anticipation and blood lust as ricochet towers over them, laughing maniacally...
last edited Больше года
 Meanwhile, a couple dozen miles away... A stiff suffocating облако of smoke settles on the snowy m
Meadow: Are you asking me not to worry about you? That's impossible, I always have and I always will! I'm just asking if you'd like to eat with us.. But I guess you should listen to your brain rather than your heart. If you change your mind, you know where to find me. *trots once more back to her family eating with the others*

Wheat: *raises her head and smiles at Meadow, but as a result, Meadow just sits and does not say a word as she digs in to the traditional Romanian dish.* Hmm.. very well then..
Longsword: Meadow, are you alright. You've been acting different since we got here? Are things alright between you and your friends
last edited Больше года
Tsura: *coughs* BOYfriends *coughs*
Meadow: *glares at Tsura, then continues eating* Actually, father, I'm doing just well. I'm just following mother's rule in.. You don't talk in the table.
Wheat: Yes, but this is different-
Meadow: Oh, I see. Thank you for the clarification..