Пингвины Мадагаскара ATTENTION: NOW ACCEPTING NEW RECRUITS!

Col_Skipper posted on Jun 11, 2010 at 11:17PM
ATTENTION: Now accepting New REcruits!
Current mood:recruting
Category: Life

Skipper here reporting in at 1915 hours:

ATTENTION!!

NOW ACCEPTING NEW RECRUITS!

FOR A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME

It as come to my attention that Hans is now here AND BLOWHOLE

Rememember when I said I was going to enlist fans in a few weeks? Well today is your lucky day! So please take time to read this!

It seems I will be needing more soldiers for backup! If you are interested please notify me. Here are the requirements in order for you to become a member of our team:

1. You must give me five GOOD REASONS why you think I should allow you into our unit. Telling me, " because I can fight and all that other crap" won't cut it! That is a lame answer to this first question!

You MUST give me s real reason!

2. You must have no health problems. Health is number one in our unit and I will NOT accept someone is can't be able to perform in our unit like that.

3. You must pass a small test which I will give you in order for you to meet these standards. Kowalski will be in charge of that when he gets back from his lab.

4. You must NOT be or look suspicious when you are enlisting into my unit. I will have Rico here by my side and he will know.

5. You must at least have some experience! At least 5.6% out of a possible 10% anything lower than that won't cut it!

******************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

Here is a list of my current team mates in order from the highest to the lowest:

Lt. Col. Kowalski
MJR. Kam (Kowalski's mate)
Lt. Henry
Scd. Lt. Penguin G
Lt Justin
Lead Sgt. Rico
First Petty Sgt. Becca
Scnd. Sgt. SPKR
First Officer Private

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

If your name is NOT on here...then you better do your best at earning it and tell me what i need to hear!

YOU MUST BE HONEST!...IF I FIND OUR YOU LIEDE SOMEWHERE...I WILL CUT YOU OFF THE TEAM WITHOUT HONORABLE DISCHARGE! SO THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU LIE!

Now before you enlist, think about what the hell you are getting yourself into...there will be blood, violence, energy and many more....so I suggest you think about this and what you are about to deal with...

I will NOT go easy on you the first few weeks so keep that in mind!
If you do wish to join please leave me a comment here on this blog! NOTHING else

I will check up here in several days when my other doings are complete.

I wish you all good luck and hope you meet the standards I've posted above...

Good luck Enlisters, *salutes*

Skipper P.

last edited on Jun 16, 2010 at 11:55PM

Пингвины Мадагаскара 60 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-60 of 60

Больше года Lzk94pzpom said…
smile
1.i can listen and behave and also respect others
2.im really helpful and glad to help someone,even when there in pain
3.sometimes im clever and get some ideas how to do things and how
4.im totally healthy,i got 5 shots,but they kinda hurt still
5.i got a some of experience on the team,and im kinda fast i think (also i think a have a paranoia cap sometimes and act like a bad cop) *giggles*
well thats all i have,i hope these are some fine reasons and if they aren't im alright with it
Больше года MsKowalski99 said…
surprise
@Penguinangel I Took PenguinCrazy14's Answer Cuz I did not Know What to Say About Joining This Unit!
Больше года ShadowIsBack said…
1)Col_Skipper suggested i'd join
2)he said i'm Rico crazy
3)he said that's useful for the team
4)i know my weapons
5)i'm not easily grossed out

Больше года Just61331 said…
1) My temper can help fighting enemies, I have a VERY big temper. I'm silent so I can do very good recon. I can be a very good power house, I don't usually defend. I'm very agile, so I can reach places that others can't. I have a very openmind so I can come up with unique solutions.
2) No health problams.
3) A test? Crap... well, that can't be helped.
4) I.D.K if people find me suspicious.
5) My location is very violent. I watch my friends use karate in school. My favourite game is Prince of Persia. ^^
Больше года Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
Hello sir *salutes*

I am Kat.... In case you don't know, Spi and I share the same account...

Here are my five reasons to possibly be a recruit- 

•I am very loyal to my friends. If they want me to do something I'll do it. I'll kick someones butt to make sure nothing happens to them. Spi helps with alot of my problems cuz she's awesome like that  

•I am very smart and intelligent... well last time I checked.

•I am very optimistic. I always try to look for the bright side of the problem before the bad. My friends come to me when they're down because I easily cheer someone up with my optimism and vivaciousness.

•I make a excellent friend. I may not like you at first but I get over things like that pretty quick. I am a natural at making people laugh and always brighten their day. 

•I am very trustworthy. If someone tells me not to speak of something I won't. I can keep a secret and I don't lie to my closest friends. 

I have absolutly no health problems.

I will take the test. 

I don't look suspicious. I look pretty normal......

I've had no experience unless fighting with my little sis, playing violent video games, and roughhousing with my dad and friends count.

-Kat
last edited Больше года
Больше года alex356 said…
I am with fun123fun (no lie really)
Больше года Skipper-12 said…
Let me be a recruiT!
1) I am online most of the time so will be able to talk or chat whenever, and will happily follow any order/command
2) I have no health problems or allergies, i am an able person.
3) I know my limits and what i am capable of doing but i will test those limits everyday.
4) I want to earn new friends/experiences
5) I can be quite smart (I don't like to brag or oversell myself, don't get me wrong, i make mistakes too)

Please consider signing me :) I hope to speak/work for you in the future.
Больше года skipperfan5431 said…
smile
I believe that I will make a great recruit Skipper.

1) I have no health issues. ( slightly aneimic, but nothing serious)

2) I work well under preassure.

3) I am very big on teamwork.

4) I am loyal, and will never give away any unauthorized information.

5) I am a pretty good fighter. (my father works in the local jail, and he's been teaching me well.)
Больше года Icicle1penguin said…
Well this is an incredibly old forum. Skipper doesn't go here anymore!...DID WE DRIVE HIM OUT!?? Or did the DANES get to him? :O

Boot camp is over too.
Больше года Penguinangel said…
^Hm... It was probably us. XD I really wish he'd come back, though. As soon as I make the team, he cancels it. XP

Except maybe he could keep the updates to the Boot Camp spot if he does ever return.