Дружба — это чудо Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

Дружба — это чудо 3438 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 3438

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Chuckles) Well thank you. I try. Shame I wasn't a big fan of parrots, otherwise, I would have been a perfect pirate.
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Meadow: *laughs at her parent's conversation*
Toy Sword: Hmm.. Ragnar is a pirate.
Wheat: He's handsome I admit. I find him attractive.
Longsword: Come on, now your just trying to make me jealous
Wheat: I would never try to make you jealous! I'm just being honest. I like his height and his coat. And not to mention his blue enthralling eyes.
Longsword: (Starts feeling a bit jealous, even though she isn't trying to make him jealous)
last edited Больше года
Wheat: *takes a sip of her bottle of water* Also I love his fighting skills and his personality. Ive never seen a stallion as strong as him!
Longsword: (Playfully) why don't you just marry the guy if you like him so much
last edited Больше года
Wheat: I wish I could! But he's already taken. And I'm already married to.. *rolls her eyes* An earth pony.. *flips the page of a book*
last edited Больше года
Longsword: No need to be so rude
Wheat: *raises her orange eyes with a smirk* And that, my kids, is how jealous your father can get.
Meadow: *laughs* The first time I've heard him with such seriousness.
Wheat: I know. But he's so cute when he acts tough. *grabs Longsword's cheeks and squeezes them* He's adorable! *kisses the end of his nose*
Longsword: (Playfully) And that is why I call you mean
Wheat: Mean? *wraps her arms around the stallion and kisses him deeply* Not so mean now, huh? *winks at the stallion*
Meadow: *rolls her eyes in amusement*
Longsword: (Wraps his arms around her holding her close) Well, maybe I overreacted (Returns the deep kiss)
Больше года FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: *as he blankly stares down at the floor, he hears parts of Wheat and Longsword's conversation and can't help but to let a small smile take over his dull expression* (Even in dark and sad times like these, they're still joking around, smiling.. It's good to see at least someone else happy around. I wish I could be like that, too. I wish I could tell Meadow how much I love her, I wish for a lot of things that aren't meant to be.. Sometimes, I want to go back to being alone, so I don't feel sympathy, or love, or anything. I changed so much in such a short period of time. What happened?) *he changes back to his dull expression and continues analyzing the floor, as if all the answers to his questions were lying right in front of him*
Wheat: *giggles as she gently pulls away* Oh, naughty you..
Willow: *pulls on her mother's tail*
Wheat: Hm? *turns around* What is it, sweetheart?
Willow: Tanis took my bow and tore it apart.. *lowers her eyes*

Meadow: *flips through some pages, until her brother nudges her* ..What?
Toy Sword: *tilts his head at Thunderstorm*
Meadow: *squints her eyes* Really?
Toy Sword: *nods*
Meadow: Fine fine.. *fixes her hair and stands up, walking toward Thunderstorm with a smile* Heya! You seem.. Lost. Is it.. Because of me? *lowers her ears* I'm sorry for making things awkward..
Steel Sword: (Comes over) Oh, don't be sad, Willow (Takes out a small blue bow and gives it to Willow) Here, you can have the bow I had when I was a child. And don't worry, this one is unbreakable. As you can see, this is from my childhood, and it still looks brand new
Willow: Oooh! *prances around her father* It's so shiny! Thank you, daddy! *places the small bow on her head then hops back with her friends, sticking her tongue out at tanis*
Tanis: *distorts his face* No fair! I exploded a soccer ball and my parents never got one after!
Vectra: That's because you always destroy everything!
Longsword: Oh, don't thank me, Willow. It was your aunts idea
Steel Sword: (Gives a shy smile)
Willow: Oh, thank you auntie..! *jumps and kisses her cheek* I appreciate it!!
Steel Sword: (Smiles shyly, while looking at the ground) It was nothing, dear
Больше года NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: All right, get some rest then. You have a few hours. I'll wake you when we arrive.

Catapult: Yes, but t was a simple, polite gesture, Tsura. I just asked her if she has anything for your sore wing.
Thunderstorm: You don't have to look after me. I'm fine.. *takes a deep breath and looks at Meadow* You've got nothing to apologize for. It's my fault in the first place. But I'll always be by your side anyway.. Even if you shatter me, or if you wish me dead, I will never give up on you.. You will always be in my heart. *kisses her forehead and gives her a smile to reassure her*
last edited Больше года
Больше года alinah_09 said…
Astral: *was taking a short nap, then he wakes up to see Meadow and Thunderstorm and sighs as he makes himself comfortable again*

(...stupid blackout.)
Ragnar: Be careful driving this, love.. *closes his eyes and dozes off into a deep sleep*

Tsura: Oh.. *takes a step back* Right.. I'm sorry, Lord Catapult.. I did not mean to judge you..

Willow: *smiles at her aunt, then runs of with her friends*
Wheat: *looks at Steel Sword* And how are you doing, sister in law?

Meadow: Well.. If you don't mind, I'll sit next to you. *takes a seat besides Thunderstorm and opens her book* Just to keep company. *smiles*
Steel Sword: I'm doing fine, Wheat
Summer: *smiles at the snoring stallion near her then turns her head toward the open skies and increases the speed*

Catapult: You wasn't. Listen, I know something's troubling you, something you're not telling me. Something you think I may not understand. I just want you to know that I'll always be at your side to listen. I'm not your lord, I'm your husband and all I want is to see you happy once again. I'm not really good with words, but no matter what what happened in the past, I love you for who you are.
Tsura: *unexpectedly leans forward and kisses Catapult gently and deeply* Thank you.. For your words, husband.. *smiles at him*
Catapult: *embraces his wife in his arms and caresses her like she was a little filly, while tenderly stroking her mane*
Tsura: *oddly pulls away after a short while, but does not break the grasp of her husband's arms* I think.. I think I just feel so.. Unwanted for some reason.. As if I'm not stable enough to fit in.. I expected a warm welcome from my other family when I left.. But instead, I was humiliated and almost beaten to death.. I am no longer princess of the travelers.. I never will be.. I was replaced. I am always replaced. MY mother had another newborn.. She will be the one to lead to gypsies in the next generation, not me! I can't do anything right! I am so stupid and so gullible! I hate it! I don't understand things like- Like Equestria itself! I feel.. So lost! Last night I almost lost the only reason of my existence! You! Every time I walk or try to fly, the pain is unbearable! I almost died the other time, and you didn't even notice!!! You criticized me that night, when I was hurt! Everypony was against me! Look at me, Catapult! What use am I here?! The only thing I do well is kill! And serve as a slave! That's it! You're embarrassed to be with me in public! I'm not even sane enough to be a pony! I still hear voices every night! I can't cook, or don't know how things work here, I have no job, I'm.. I'm nothing!
last edited Больше года
Catapult: What is this I'm hearing? Now, I might not understand your culture in depth but I do know this: ever since you came into my life, the sun has been shining for me constantly. You have turned my life around, I would be nothing without you! You have gifted me and the world with three wonderful children, despite the unfamiliar surroundings you live in. Sometimes I have troubles expressing my emotions correctly, therefore I can be inconsiderate... and I'm sorry for that... it's a family trait. You always try so hard... but you're fine! Perfect in your own way. I know your past shattered your soul. But even a broken picture can be beautiful. The reason why I fell in love with you was exactly because you were not like any other mare I've ever encountered. You are standing out of the crowd.... like a dainty mountain lion who cannot be tamed. But why would you tame such an exotic and natural beauty? I never wanted to control you, I just wanted to make you happy and let you grow freely. How can you say that you can't do anything right? Against all odds, you proved to be a wonderful mother, a loving wife, a soulmate and a partner in life.. somepony who can always be counted on! You are a mare who never gave up before despite the many horrors she had to go through. How can you say that you're useless? Just ask Summer, Landslide or even mother about how many times we were able to succeed because of your wits and sharp mind? You may not know or even understand the equestrian ways which may seem strange and confusing to you... but that does not make you stupid. On the contrary! I know what you seek... you want to be accepted... but look around you! Do you see anypony who looks at you with prejudice? I'm sure you can't blame Dr. Wheat or Astral over there for being racist... Even my mother talks about you with respect! We have already accepted you a very long time ago! I am fully aware that we cannot replace the family that you've lost. How could we? We come from different worlds... but do you know what I see when I look at you or our beautiful kids? I see those two worlds uniting in us and in them. You and I are the living proof that our cultures can co-exist and prosper together, despite all our differences and checkered past! Even your brother falls under that category... he chose an equestrian mare as well. Maybe, just maybe... our purpose is to bring our two worlds together... but no matter what happens, I shall always remain on your side and fight anything and anypony who threatens you! I love you, Tsura! Always have, always will! In fact, my love for you has never been stronger! A life without you would be shallow, empty and grey. For me, you provide the happiness, joy and inner stability in it. I would say you're doing a wonderful job even without being aware of it. That's definitely not useless. I've seen your eyes last night... I've seen the bitter hopelessness, helplessness and perplexity in them. And I cannot allow the mare I love to lose hope! So I never want to see your eyes like that again. and I'll do everything in my power to prevent that. But first, you need to make peace with yourself... because how can you expect the world to accept you when you can't even accept your own self? Or, to rephrase the question... do you really need the whole world to love you... or my love alone will suffice? Just think about that, my love! *kisses her on the cheek*
Tsura: *twitches her furry ears with his words, and even takes a step back from receiving so much love. She smiles awkwardly as she used to as a filly, then blushes a bright red that is obvious to everypony* Thank.. Thank you.. Y-You are right.. You're love alone fills my world.. The love of all my three children fills my world.. And even the love of my brother fills my world. I have few ponies who truly love me, but.. But that's okay, right? *lifts her hooves and sets them on Catapult's chin and cheek, distorting his face like a child* And I have the most adorable, clumsy, beardless, handsome, and mischievous husband a gypsy could ever ask for!
Catapult: Awww, and I have the most stunning, most loving wife ever! As long as we're together, nothing else really matters, even if we have to be against the entire world! I love you so much, honey! *hugs her tightly and passionately*
Tsura: And I.. Love you too! *returns the hug, and ignores the pain in her body as Catapult squeezes her* This would be the perfect time to throw you in bed and devour you all to my own.. But that can wait! Unfortunately..

Wheat observes the couple reunite, then clashes her glass against Longsword's.

Wheat: A job well done. I should be a psychiatrist than a doctor.. Or both!

Catapult's children continue to play with Crystal and Wheat's child, while Ragnar quietly takes a nap on the chair besides Summer.. They continue like that for the entire ride..
Longsword: Guess so. You're pretty good at this science stuff.
Wheat: *smiles* Yes... Of course I am!
Longsword: Yep. Cute and smart. The perfect mare
Toy Sword: You two flirting just reminds Meadow and I how we'll both be forever alone. *cleans his sword*
Longsword: Oh, come on. I'm sure you'll find a nice mare someday. And Meadow will find a stallion that is perfect for her
Toy Sword: Well.. *glances at her older sister sitting besides Thunderstorm* That day will come soon for her.
Longsword: I guess (Chuckles)
Meadow: *twitches her ears as she hears her parent's conversation, then lifts her eyes at them with annoyance*
Wheat: I'm still Team Astral.. But this is love we are talking about! It is her choice.
Meadow: *rolls her eyes and slaps her forehead*
Toy Sword: Love is the only power we have against the changelings after all.
Longsword: Yes, that is true, Toy
Thunderstorm: *rolls his eyes*
Suddenly, a shadow towers over the small group and when they look up they see a pair of cold emerald eyes. Since the light is coming from behind her, Summer's features remain darker and a little sinister as she observes Wheat, Meadow, Toy Sword and Longsword...

Summer: Wrong. Have you ever wondered why the changelings took over so fast? Well, I have. I had plenty of time. *takes a step closer and the lighting makes her even more menacing as her dainty figure is elongated in the pale sunlight *But, while they were studying me, I studied them as well. They took over so easily because they are feeding on love. Our love! *as she takes another step closer to the group, the lighting changes, revealing a faint but genuine smile on her face. She lifts Toy Sword's chin up gently and looks into his eyes* Your emotions are commendable... they honor you... but hide them! Because the changelings will turn them against you.
last edited Больше года
Wheat: *stands up and breaks Summer's grasp from her son* That's enough, Summer Pride. We were only speaking out of thought. Of course we know they feed off our love. But love is the most powerful magic of all. Obidian fed off Ragnar's love for you at the end of the war last time. I suggest you return to your station.
Tsura: *perks her ears at the conversation* Ooh! Things just got interesting!
Summer: *her eyes flash angrily for a second and the left one even twitches a little* I was merely giving a short lesson learned in life for the young one. Unfortunately, there's no room for naivite' in this world anymore. *turns around and starts walking away with slow, regal steps but tilts her head a little, glancing back at Wheat from the side* Oh, and Wheat! It appears you have forgotten who you're talking to. I do not wish to remind you again.
Больше года alinah_09 said…
(Catapult and Tsura are adorable btw...just saying.)
Jade_23 commented…
:3 Больше года
Wheat: Yes... I know exactly who I am talking to. Someone who I used to consider my best friend.. Someone who would not act superior to others.. Rather, friends.. Someone who I spent lots of memories with.. *sighs* I apologize, your highness.. *returns to the table with her family*
Meadow: *murmurs* And someone I used to call my auntie..
Tsura: And someone I still call an idiot. Or Goldilocks. Either one.
Longsword: (Keeps quiet, as he doesn't wish to cause any trouble)
Summer: *her steely features become soft and ever sorrowful* I didn't mean to... Gah! *trots back to the wheel* I'm not so good with ponies anymore...