Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11651-11700 of 54807

Больше года Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
what are you talking about. I is confoozed >.< x
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
zzz
moo's writng a drabble to cure her writer's block, and I'm a) technicallly banned from going on the computer tomorrow and b) going to bed now, good night!

that's basics all you need to know :D
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
zzz
aww sorry - night malloy
cool
not my best but it will do. More will follow - if you want it to, this is kinda crap. Ah well :)

She had dragged them all out onto the roof. It over looked the muggle world, so with a certain amount of persuasion, and some bulling, they were there. Ron was up there because he had seen Hermione’s face light up at the thought of fireworks. Fred and George had agreed to do some “Market Research”, with there parents coming up to keep an eye on them. Ginny and Harry had both agreed, with the rest of the Weasley’s following suit. Cassandra had also dragged Sirius up onto the roof, where they now stood, resting in each others arm, looking very contented. Only Lupin feels out of place. The feeble muggle fireworks were no match for the twins, so instead he contented himself to study the group he was with. The look very young was his first thought. As the different coloured light played across there open faces he saw Mr and Mrs Weasley holing hands. The sight made him smile. His eyes followed the other couples there. Bill and Fleur where standing closest to him, both facing the fireworks. She was standing behind him, her arms around his broad shoulders, smiling. In front of them is Ron and Hermione. She leans back into him, his hand rest on her stomach, her head relaxed on his. He can she him whispering into her ear. This affects him in a way he cant explain so his gaze shifts to Harry and Ginny. There sitting on the edge on the roof, her leaning on him, looking not at the fireworks but at him, his childish feature lit up with colour. It always amazed him how Cassandra didn’t need to split her life up. Her time with muggles, her life with Dumbledore, her bisexuality all combined to create her. She didn’t hide nor advertise who she was but accepted it all without falter. He envied her. His werewolf consumed him, Moony was either a troublesome teenager or an terrified werewolf. Either way, he had never felt as old or lonely as he slipped down stairs, the noise of the fireworks getting quieter. He had almost reached the library when a flirty voice said;
“You’ll miss all the fun.”

Больше года harrypotterbest said…
more! more! more!
*blush*
thank you, but i must write it first :)
meh
*sigh*
oh, alrigh' then.
Comment!
 Comment!
laughing fit vol four
hmmm
why?
 why?
anyone here?
 anyone here?
crying
i hate when no one is here :'(
Больше года SuperFab15 said…
OOH talk to me!!
big smile
Oooh Hi! :D :D :D :D
Больше года SuperFab15 said…
Lulz what's up? Nice Bertie Botts pic btws.
big smile
hehe have some if u want!
hi again
hi malloy!
care to distract me for a bit? it's around 2:45 am and I just had this dream that really doesn't need repeating, so..
:)
kk :D
how's this for an ff:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwunp, International Confed. Of Wizards)
Dear Ms Dale,
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on 1 September. We await our owl by no later than 31 July.
Yours Sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

Yup. That was the very same letter I got, too. Before this letter, I had never heard of Hogwarts School, and I didn’t know I was magic. But I had guessed I was special, because of all the odd things that used to happen to me...
Like, once in grade 3, I was angry with the exams for being so hard (don’t laugh!) and, somehow, I set fire to them. Boy, was I ever in trouble that day! There was also an incident, even farther back, when I was seven I somehow climbed to the top of my house without a ladder. Kind of freaky. I had only placed my foot on the side of the house, and then I was at the top. That surprised me as much as it did my parents...
So for my eleventh birthday, everything was set up, and it was almost time for my friends to come, when there was a loud BAM on the front door. I answered it and a giant man told me I was a witch. I was completely shocked that day and had been rereading my letter since.
I didn’t believe it at first, but my mom told me that my aunt went to Hogwarts too. We went to her house, and she changed the dishwasher into a horse and back. Wow, I was so shocked! That’s when I believed all of this. I can’t wait till term starts, only three days!
--
Diagon Alley. The street where all the Hogwarts equipment could be bought. I roamed around. My parents let me go around myself, the thought I was old and mature enough.
I walked around, noticing the shops, and everything else. I had already bought my equipment. My wand was 11 inches, Phoenix Feather, holly.
My parents had even gotten me a broomstick – not for school, but for the holidays. I also bought and enormous stack of books to read; I love reading. I had read the textbooks so many times, I practically memorized them! A favourite that wasn’t on the school list was Hogwarts: A History. I think I would be in Gryffindor or perhaps Hufflepuff. Can’t wait to find out! Only one day left...
--
Barely anything could be heard over the screeching of the owls. People stood around, chatting with friends, waving to others, putting their trunks in the Hogwarts Express. Platform 9 ¾ was the best platform I had ever seen! My parents were enjoying the scene as well – and my aunt was socializing with her old friends from Hogwarts. I stroked my owl, which I had decided to name Lightning, and murmured ‘Off to Hogwarts, aren’t we?’
--
I had already changed into my robes. I didn’t know anyone, and the emptiest compartment I could find had two boys sitting in it. I slid open the door. ‘Hey, do you mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is full.’
The two boys looked at me. One had untidy black hair and almond shaped green eyes. He also had a lightning bolt scar. I had a faint memory of him. I think I saw a picture of him in a book... The other one had freckles and red hair. It made his head look as though it was on fire. They were cute, I guess. I’m just not into that kind of thing.
‘Sure, no problem,’ responded the green-eyed boy. I took a seat next to the window. Resting my forehead against the cool glass, I watched the scenery flash by and change as we speeded up. I wondered what was coming up next.
Around an hour later, while our compartment had remained silent, a witch slid open the door, and called ‘anything off the trolley, dears?’
I shook my head, but the black-haired boy jumped up and bought loads of everything. I suppose he was very hungry. The redhead’s ears went pink and he muttered something that sounded like ‘I have sandwiches.’
Green eyes tipped his treats on the seat.
‘Hungry, are you?’ asked me and the redhead at the same time, blushing afterwards.
‘Very!’ replied the black-head.
Redhead held up a lumpy package. He opened it to reveal four sandwiches. ‘She always forgets I hate corned beef...’ he said, sighing.
‘Here, have some of these,’ Green eyes said, holding up a chocolate frog. At least, that’s what it looked like. ‘I’ll swap you...’ he coaxed, tossing one to redhead and to me. Turning towards me, he smiled and said ‘Hey. I’m Harry.’ I gaped at him.
‘Not the Harry Potter!?!’ I asked him, amazed.
‘Er, yes,’ said Harry, blushing.
‘Wow!’ I whispered, amazed. I was actually talking to The Boy Who Lived!
‘And I’m Ron Weasley,’ interjected the redhead.
‘I think I’ve heard the surname Weasley somewhere...’ I mused.
Ron grinned. ‘So what’s your name?’ he asked.
‘Huh? Oh, my name is Lily.’
Harry raised his eyebrows. ‘Not lying,’ I said defensively.
‘I believe you,’ mumbled Harry quickly. ‘Just... my mother’s name was Lily too.’
‘Oh,’ I said, the only thing I could think of.
‘Any idea what house you’re going to be in?’ asked Ron, only to break the silence, I think.
‘I hope I’m in Gryffindor,’ I said eagerly. ‘Ravenclaw would be a second choice.’
‘Yeah...’ said Ron. ‘My whole family has been in Gryffindor, so I really hope I will be in it!’
‘Uh-huh,’ agreed Harry. ‘I -’
He was cut off as the screen door opened. ‘Hello,’ said a girl with bushy brown hair, buck teeth, and a bossy voice. A boy was behind her, a round-faced boy who looked tearful.
‘Have you seen a toad? Neville has lost one,’ explained the girl.
‘No,’ said Ron, staring at them.
‘Oh, alright,’ said the girl. ‘My name is Hermione, what is yours?’ And just like that she took a seat with Neville the toad-less boy.
‘I’m Ron. Ron Weasley.’
‘I’m Harry Potter.’ Hermione gasped.
‘Not the Harry Potter? The Boy Who Lived?’
‘Er, yeah, that’s me,’ mumbled Harry.
Our ride passed quite memorably. We kept up talk about our families, friends, what we did, where we came from, and all that. A few minutes to we changed into out robes.
‘So Harry,’ I said, while we were in our compartment. ‘I was wondering if you -’ Whoa. The train was coming to a stop! Excitement flooded me. Finally, I get to see Hogwarts. Harry, Ron, and I left the compartment. We had changed into our wizard robes earlier.
I had to keep myself from running down the halls. Hogwarts awaited me.
smile
'tis awesome :) I like the exitedness, if you get my drift... and thanks :)
right, I think I'll go back to bed now... good night(again) :)
night malloy! sweet dreams.
Больше года lemony44 said…
heart
Hey Best!
hi lemons! do u like my ff?
Best,I think your writing is simply great!Hey, I have to research Vermont and New Hampshire, do you know any cool facts about them? All I got was
Vermont. Chris Drew is from there. That's why I chose the state in the first place....
 Best,I think your Письмо is simply great!Hey, I have to research Vermont and New Hampshire, do Ты k
lol lemons we had to do a research project on a country last year. I chose UK. I got the best countries ever!
'kay, night ppl!
crying
Nighty Night Harry! :) So I'm left alone? :(
Больше года boolander25 said…
Nope, because I'm here! Have you ever gone on Cleverbot?
big smile
nv mind :D I'm back!
n what's Cleverbot?
It's like this thing where you have a conversation with the computer. It's sort of like Tom Riddle's Diary, if you've ever used that.
Random Scene: year six!
‘Cut it out, Hermione,’ I said, as Hermione dragged me into an empty room.
‘No!’ replied Hermione, releasing me from her clutches to close the door. ‘We need to talk!’
‘About what?’ I angrily retorted. ‘How much punishment we’ll get once we’re caught here?’
‘No,’ snapped Hermione. ‘About Ron, Lavender, and you!’
‘Me?’ I echoed in disbelief.
‘Yes you,’ hissed Hermione. ‘About how you –‘she paused. ‘About how you really like him!’
‘I – I never – I don’t – What do you mean like – really- useless,’ I sputtered, as Hermione stared at me with a triumphant expression on her face.
‘So you do like him,’ she said happily.
‘Keep you voice down,’ I hissed, grabbing her wrist. ‘And no – I don’t like him!’
Of course I didn’t like like Ron. He was like a brother to me.
OH MY GOD, I won. Now I need help picking a new theme for the next round.
 OH MY GOD, I won. Now I need help picking a new theme for the Далее round.
big smile
er, awesome!
though it'd be nice to know what you are talking about, you WON!
Awesome!!!
The DP icon contest. The winner has to come up with the next round and I'm a little stuck on what to do next. I was thinking maybe Princess and an animal?
last edited Больше года
oh. that's cool :) if it can be about anything. . . *whistles*
 oh. that's cool :) if it can be about anything. . . *whistles*
lol, I would be like, a DP icon with a HP quote xDD I don't know if they would take it... ;)
hey this is awesome!
 Эй,
 this is awesome!
Hey it is awesome!
 Эй,
 it is awesome!
Больше года FredWRules said…
big smile
sorry for not being on last night, my mum confiscated my computer... twice.
Ouch. Wait, I thought you were on last night...

OMG and I just realized there is no Brolden!!
last edited Больше года
Больше года FredWRules said…
*sob*

but it is nice looking at those bodies... ;D
Nick has always come off as weird to me though... Oh well.
Joey Richter = FANGIRL ♥
Go here and fan. SM is beating us!!!link
hey fred :D
sorry 4 u, though D:
Edinburgh is the best city in the world :D :D
 Эй,
 Фред :D sorry 4 u, though D: Edinburgh is the best city in the world :D :D
there is already a spot for the brilliant-est author ever!
 there is already a spot for the brilliant-est Автор ever!
Isn't there already a JKR spot? I'm pretty sure I'm already a fan...
hehe I am a fan of THREE JK Rowlings! :D