Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3101-3150 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Kristoff: Perhaps he is. But, I may be blind, but these ears hear stories of the Land Mover. Terrible stories. Stories that would make one wonder how such a religion for it could be created
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Flynn: You actually believe in those stories? Aren't they just all myths and lies?
Kristoff: I sure hope they are (Takes another drink)
Flynn: I'm with you on that one... *joins him in sipping his drink and remains silent for a while*
Franziska: So, how did you lose your eyesight?
Kristoff: I was born blind. I never saw the sky, the grass, or even my own mothers face. But, I grew to live without them
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Unlike you honey whites, I don't care for humanity. If they decide to bite, then I'll just bite back." Lilith said, throwing the brown cloak into Wiezen's face with a smirk. "Aah, much better.

"Hey, what was that for?!" Wiezen growled.

"Because, you must have let it slip your mind about how things are supposed to be. How WE do things. We don't hide from such petty creatures. If they were to attack, then by all means, that gives us all the right to attack back. It's their choice if they would like to try and bite off more than they can chew. And it's my choice in whether they be ended or not."

Wiezen paused for a moment, but he didn't attempt to put up an argue with that logic. "That goes for all of us then. They attack first, then their going to get themselves into a situation that they will never have a chance to regret. That's only fair."

~

"I do not know who he may be." Macross spoke, standing very still and staring at the blank air where Enricho had been standing before he went to gather a few things. "The only thing that I have to rely on are these memories of a hunter, and you yourself, a Hunter."
Enricho: Alright. Well, I guess we'll have to find him then. We will. That I know for sure
Helga rolled her eyes slightly at Lilith's response, but decided not to respond to just make something out of nothing. She rose higher in the air, still in the boundary where she could hear the exes from below, but maintained a close eye ahead with her ears perked, twitching every once in a while. She quietly and unexpectedly as a witch, said a short prayer in her head for Rosemary's sake. Her eyes dimmed a bit in sadness at the thought of her daughter being captured, but she remained silent during her flight.

Flynn: That sounds terrible.. Not being able to see the people you love, or the woman that brought you in this world.. How did you learn? It seems like it would take some time to get used to it, no?
Kristoff: It did. It was a little hard, but I learned to develop my lack of sight to increase my hearing. I can hear many things. As such, I can hear a crow flapping it's wings right outside this tavern as we talk. It's amazing how losing one sense can enhance another
"That's the spirit!" Lilith praised his words while clasping her hands together. "But now," She sighed as she got a little more serious. "I suppose it's time we have a long awaited chat in privacy about a few..."things"." She said.

Wiezen crossed his arms. "We have nothing to talk about." He responded snidely. "Don't even start with me. You'll get the same treatment as everyone else, I don't discriminate against anyone when it comes to that."

Lilith rolled her eyes. "Oh shush and lock your noggin Fluffles, you knew this was comin'. I'm bridging an old connection of ours. After all, it's sealed off in the back of your mind all this time until you forgot all about it. Meanie..." She says in a slight pout.

Wiezen just shrugged, "That, is definitely not my fault. It was more like it got ERASED. And then I forgot. It happens." He locked down his mind and the next passing moments between the two were silent besides a few playful scoffs from Lilith and some small chuckles shared between them.

~

Macross gave him an expressionless look and nodded before turning stiffly towards the gate and exiting to head off on their search.
Enricho: (Picks up the bag of supplies and follows) (I'm gonna get you back to normal, Macross)
As the moments passed, Helga continued to skillfully soared in the air with her enormous, angel-like wings, making her seem like a beautiful goddess of some sort with long, amber hair taking flight under the clear sky. She sniffed the air around her, inhaling the scent of something burning. It was an unpleasant scent, one that she recognized but couldn’t quite get it right. It was then where she spotted the group of hunters on the ground ahead, who were all armed with all sorts of weapons, weapons that she did not seem to recognize so much. They were newly, developed weapons. The witch furrows her eyebrows and twitches her ears, but does not really pay anymore attention to the hunters since they were easy prey. Especially now since they were far from the town. She lowered her eyes at Wiezen who was chuckling with Lilith on the ground, expanding a small, somewhat frown of . From the corner of her eye, she saw even more hunters emerging from trees and just random places.

The witch lands gracefully on the ground behind Wiezen and Lilith with her wings dragging on the floor. She faked a smile at them again, being ignored as they both continued their path in the search of Rosemary.

Helga’s eyes unexpectedly became slits as she heard the sound of a click. She saw her fiance laughing with Lilith, and she looking around with her ears twitching repeatedly in instinct.

Helga: ...wait.. Lilith.. Wiezen... No, no, no, no don't-!!!!

The witch quickly and without thought jumped into the scene, shoving Wiezen out of harm's way and standing in front Lilith to protect her, letting it land on her instead. The arrow pierces through her stomach, and she looks down at it in complete shock and confusion with her slitted eyes.

Helga: ...I told you... *slowly turns her head around and encounters the three hunters that emerge from the bushes, all armed with different weapons as they had spot them thanks to the tint of color from Lilith's skin. She quietly hissed with the arrow still through her, wincing a bit while murmuring a spell.* Et Vasa Quo Ero Signos..

The hunters suddenly blink in confusion, looking around looking a bit lost as they no longer saw Lilith, Helga, and Wiezen. They continued their walk around the forest casually, completely forgetting about the whole monster situation.

Flynn: *nods in agreement* Would you accept the sense of sight if it was given to you? OR are you better off how you are now?
Kristoff: I don't think I can live with having sight after being blind my whole life. I'm fine this way. It's how the Ancients created me
"That's a whole bag of nope." Lilith's eyes turned into slits.

"Wait Lilith don't you dare." Wiezen said.

"Imma kill'em."

"Nooooo..."

"Iiiiimmma kill'em."

"No no no..."

"Oops." Lilith grinned. "And somewhere along the road, a hunter's friends are dead. Or was that his kin folk? Maybe an uncle....a niece or nephew maybe?" She shrugged. "An accidental slip of magic. It takes a lot to "get used" to using it all of it again. Either way, surprise surprise!"

Wiezen sighed. "You...are such an asshole..."

"Every other day, yeah, true." Lilith agreed with another shrug. "What? You know the rule Wiezy. I told you what would happen if someone were to attack me. They get attacked back. Only worse. I'll deal with the actual hunters later though." She patted Helga on the shoulder. "Thank you, for being an adequate meat shield. Next time, don't. I don't need protection." She said as she forcefully yanked the arrow from her stomach, only to hear Wiezen snarl viciously. "Oh calm your fur ya big baby, she can heal. She's a big girl right?"

Wiezen narrowed his eyes at her. "Helga....you okay?" He said as he went to her side. "Sorry I can't heal you myself...." He muttered.

"Oh come on, don't be a suck up Wiezy! Any other time it would've been a "Eugh, I can heal myself, I can do it myself", so let her do it herself. Besides, what can you do to help medical wise? I hate to be the barer of bad news here, but you don't exactly have the qualities of doing that anymore. You're not built for that, darling."

Wiezen sighed. "Shut up..." He knew that she was right, however.

~

Macross headed down the side of the mountain's trail, looking around at the scenery. It didn't feel as it did when they were on the other side of the gate, but it still disgusted her from the pits of her stomach. And a certain instinct within her was starting to grow.
last edited Больше года
Helga hissed in pain as Lilith yanked out the arrow out of her stomach, immediately clutching it with her hands. She slapped the arrow off of Lilith's hands, preventing the weapon dipped in holy water from burning her.

Helga: I took care of them.. You didn't have to kill them.. They were just doing their job.. They have families and someone to go back to.. That's their life. Killing. We're the bad guys, remember? They spot a green witch, it's their job to hunt it... *lowers her ears and looks away*

It took a while for her to heal, but in the end she just releases a sigh and lowers her ears when Wiezen spoke to her. Her eyes were dim and they reflected nothing but lost of hope. She made her wings disappear, rubbing her left arm awkwardly with her right to comfort herself. She turned around and slowly continued her walk, making the flowers beneath her bare feet wither away out of her sadness and stress.

Flynn: Agreed. The Ancient Ones choose how we are made for a reason after all..
last edited Больше года
Wiezen didn't even bother to approach the situation this time, and instead, he just followed behind. He had too much on his plate to deal with as it was. He could feel that urge lingering in the back of his mind but pushed it away, wishing that he could push it from his head completely.

"Hey, and I'm doing my job, self defense. THEY'RE the bad guys. And I have a home to go back to. If they don't care about me then I definitely don't give two squats of shits about them or their families. They killed mine already, so why should I care? Because of your "morals"?" Lilith shrugged. "Can't just go around erasing memories and turning invisible forever. Look how that's turned out so far for the entire race of witches, warlocks, and everything else. ...Wimp..." She didn't seem to have any trouble walking alongside him. "Anyways, now that that part's done and over with, now we need to discuss getting you where you need to be at the right time. We've got two options at our disposal and only limited time to--Wiezy?"

Wiezen wasn't listening. Instead, he was sniffing at the air. He smelled an...Oni near by. But just as the scent was there, it vanished. His ears lowered as his mind assumed automatically that he was just imagining things, trying to take his thoughts off of his own situation.
last edited Больше года
Helga: ...I'm not a wimp.. Please do not call me a word that you yourself have no proof of.. Everything I've done is for a reason. One of those hunters had a daughter, and the other a cheating wife. We can be better than them. WE can provide hope and show them we are not the bad ones. *sniffles quietly at herself* No one deserves to be stripped from their family. No matter how bad is it. My parents never treated me as a child. But I still respect them. The Ancient Ones made me for a reason. They made me grow up with them so I could be.. Strong. ..Not a wimp. You cannot go around carelessly killing whoever you want. *looks at Wiezen* And that goes for you too. ..Gyda wasn't just a deer. She was just a fawn without a mother. With no guide. You've been torn from your family, left out in the cold. Just like her. *swallows her knot of tears and blinks them away* We should be examples that not all monsters are monsters. YOU can control the beast within you, Wiezen. You have that power to control.. The instinct.. Use it. For me. No, better yet, for Elijah, Zealia, Jr, Wiess, Emma... R-Rosemary.. Rosemary believed the good in everyone. And we should live up to that. I am not saying I haven't done any wrong, because I have. I abandoned you when you needed me the most and I killed an innocent family. ..I lost a friend and allowed her to beat the crap out of me because I deserved it. I hung myself and tried killing myself many times in my life. But I'm back. I'm back with you and still here after everything. I'm still here! I'm not green anymore. I accepted my morals and confessed. I found the light and controlled the darkness. So no.. I am not a wimp. Was I one before? Letting myself be pushed around and dragged like a rag doll? Yes. But that past is not who you are. ..I am Helga Mourey Quartz. I am a proud woman, mother of six, and married to the best man on earth. That, is not the life of a wimp. ...If you want I'll continue the search for my daughter on my own. You came here after all to aid Wiezen, didn't you? We shouldn't waste much time.. You two can go back to your little hut, wherever that is and I'll find my Rose. And I know you'll protect Wiezen no matter what.. Better than I can, since I'm not as old and powerful I guess.. *stares at her hands for a moment, then lowers them* ...And Lilith... I don't know what you're up to.. But the man besides you is my purpose of living. You can laugh with him, you can talk with him, you can give him cute nicknames, you can gift him, you can love him.. You can even sleep with him. But I will always be here. There is no getting rid of me. Not even if you tried poisoning me in that restaurant. ...Because I get in everybody's way. And I have a tendency to be really annoying and stay in that area for quite a while.
last edited Больше года
"You're so pitiful..." Lilith shook her head as she almost began to laugh. "I have plenty of proof. A proud woman, standing here about to cry just because oh the Ancient Ones created you to do this and that. You're no more important than the rest of us. You continue your search and get killed, then you'll be trying to put the blame on others. I've watched it, I've heard it. The snakes are everywhere. And for you to accuse me of being up to something...how low of you for someone so entrusted with the bullshit of the upper crab bags. And don't try to use age or power as an excuse to try and excuse yourself. That's just that, and excuse."

Wiezen put his hand to his head for a moment before looking between the both of them vaguely. "Do not...drag me into this shit..." That was it. That was what he left it at. "Don't do it. If you two are going to argue, fight , squabble, whatever. Leave me out of it. So many times...bringing up the past about this and that. Morals this, children that. Lilith this, Lilith that. Go to the hut, do this, do that. I am stuck...with two of the most nerve wrecking people...I have ever come to encounter in my entire life. So just...keep me out of it. Because I'm not about to play psychiatrist with either of you. I know what I am, and I have no other thought than to tell the both of you to please...shut the fuck up. All I know is, I don't care what it is. If it attacks aiming to kill, then I...kill it. If I need to hunt, I hunt. That is in my well being.The laws of nature has no morals except that only the strong survive. You think the "Ancient Ones" creates everyone like you, Helga? Do you think that everyone has that luxury? I am cut from a completely different cloth and if I can't beat it then to hell with it. To hell with humans. To hell with witches. To hell with warlocks, hunters, ogres, onis, werewolves, elves, and everything under the god damn rainbow." He looked between the both of them. "Why can't it just come to a point where you people just shut up?" He sighed. "I wish this world would just...burn and wither away. You can hope and keep hoping just to have all of it crushed by something that's much more simple. To bring it to conclusion, neither of you are helping, and it's just going to be a pissing contest between every race on this planet. It doesn't matter what you accept or what you confess. It doesn't matter what you kill, or who killed who first. Out here, killers are killers. Nothing will change that. That's all there is to it. I don't care about any stupid deer. I don't care about my parents, nor do I respect them. I don't care about people that don't do the same for me. I don't care about animals in which humans slaughter daily. There's no difference." He kept walking. Walking ahead. "So keep me out of your idiocies. Because I am nothing...like either of you. If I become light, then so it is. If I become something else, then so be it. But I am nothing like anyone...but my people...and what they came from."
last edited Больше года
Helga silently stared at Wiezen, then back at Lilith, then down at the ring on her finger. The tears in her eyes seemed to disappear, and they were replaced with confusion and anger. She began to remove the jewelry, but then stopped on half way.

No matter what she said.. No matter what words came out of her mouth.. They always backfired and ended up being her fault. Even if she spoke her mind. Every single.. fucking time.. Even if she stated an opinion. Even if she complimented her husband... Wiezen would always find a way to turn the tables. And she hated that... So.. So much.. He would always find a way to crush her back down. Everything seemed so peaceful this morning. And then her own daughter was taken away from her. She appeared. ..Was she really that nerve wrecking? She either expressed her feelings and fucked everything up, or said nothing and let it fuck her up instead. And if he were to ever lose him.. all those little things he did that angered her would probably be things that she'd miss.

Her ears fell flat as she released a quiet, short sigh and placed the ring back down her finger, remembering witnessing a similar situation like this with her parents. Yeah.. There were plenty of reasons why she could take it off, but she would always find at least one to keep it on as long as possible... She wouldn't give up on them. She held her left hand on her right as she followed Wiezen.
last edited Больше года
Lilith blinked for a moment before following behind Wiezen but more in front of Helga. She furrowed her brow. "Hey! HEY you goddamn mu--" She started, but then saw the trembling of Wiezen's hand, and that brought her to a halt. She tried to look inside of his head, but that was a mistake. A very..very...bad mistake. A heavy nausea came over her. The sight of crimson filled her head, and for a moment, she could only smell the most putrid scent of blood that she had ever smelled. Both were...were overwhelming. Even by her standards, a grotesque amount of both. She fell to the ground for a moment, her arms wrapped around her stomach. She felt as if her muscles, her body, had locked up all at once.

Wiezen came to as stop for a moment, and he slowly glanced back to Lilith, fur had sprouted beneath his eyes for a blink of a second, in a flicker. He spoke in a voice that...was a voice, but was not. Words left his mouth and could be heard, but they also could be heard inside of their thoughts. "Stay out...of my head." He turned around fully, his eyes slowly shifting to Helga. "Go ahead...take it off." He said suddenly, but at a lento as he looked at the ring on his finger. "After all...this...was never going to work...was it?" The whites of his eyes slowly began to be sheet themselves in black at the pace of the slowest thing imaginable. His irises spun until they shrunk down into his pupils, which had began to burn crimson. "No matter what it would come down to...no matter how things were measured about...no matter what way was taken...it always...ended back at this. Square...one." His gaze shifted from the ring, and to her. "Where the ship....always sinks." He put his fingers to the ring. "I never...wanted to lose this. I even went as far as placing barriers around it for that never to happen, back when I borrowed magic from your clones. I didn't want anyone...to try and steal it." The first minuscule pull he gave caused the gold of the ring to warp for a brief moment and the first barrier was broken. "Ten barriers...to protect it from being taken off...by anyone...but myself...and its creator. If anyone else besides said two had tried to remove it, then the barriers would activate. As they are...now." Another minor pull, another barrier broken. And then another, the ring moving further up his finger. Another barrier broken. "That...is what this had meant to me. But as you see now...this means...something else."
last edited Больше года
Helga kept her ears lowered as she glanced down at Lilith, leaning forward to help her even after what she said. She wrapped a warm arm around her back and tilted her up, making her stand from the ground and letting the green witch lean on her for support.

Helga: Don't worry. I've got you. *looks back at Wiezen* Enough, you're hurting her.. ...I'm not taking it off. I made a vow and I'm keeping it because I love you. I fucking love you Wiezen, do you not get that? Square one isn't even when you feel love. Square one is curiosity of the person. We've never been in square one. I will never regret you or wish that I had never met you. Because you changed me.. You made me laugh when I thought I couldn't anymore. You made me smile and love.. And I know I'm an easy, submissive person.. But what I feel for you is true.. Yeah.. We're a mess of a couple, but we're real. And I love you no matter what.. But.. If you truly needed 10 barriers to sustain your love for me.. Then remove it if that's what you desire. I'm not going to force you to be in a relationship you detest. But the ring on my finger will remain. Forever.. *looks down at her ring* And even after that..
last edited Больше года
Enricho: So where should we look first for this person

Kristoff: Indeed (Takes one last drink, emptying his cup)
Flynn nodded quietly besides Franziska and continued taking bites from his plate as his eyes wandered around the tavern for a moment, then he took a sip of the water he ordered as well.
Kristoff: So, what brings you here, anyway. This place is pretty far from the Capital
Flynn: *sighs* Long story short, a group of friends went our seperate ways..
Kristoff: Oh, sorry to hear that. Good friends are hard to find
"You've gotten wrong. These barriers weren't meant to sustain love. They symbolized the importance of what the ring was to me. Something that I never wanted to lose. But now...you're right." Wiezen tugged once, and the finally barriers shattered. "I detest it. I have no reason for it." He dropped the ring to the ground before turning and starting to walk again. The fur on his ears grew. He could feel it...boiling inside, rising slowly.

~

"I do not know." Macross answered. "But I must follow the instinct wherever it will take me, for it will lead to where I must go eventually." She spoke in her dull voice.
Enricho: "Where you must go?" Where's that supposed to be?
Helga lowered her ears even more and her face darkened as she saw the ring fall on the ground. She tightened the grip around Lilith before releasing her and crawling toward the ring, picking it up from the dirt and cleaning it with her simple dress. She stood up as she held it in her hands, then lifted her sad eyes at Wiezen. Her face was dressed with disbelief and denial, and she threw herself on her knees again, the sound of a cracking voice being heard while she held back her tears.

Helga: ...no.. You don't mean that... You don't mean it.. Hatred is just filling your mind again.. Yes, Ezekiel is right. ...You don't mean what you're saying.. You're anger is just consuming you. ...Don't do what you're about to do.. Put the ring back on.. Please.. I'm not taking mine off if that's what you think. ...It's the only valuable thing I've ever been given.. Don't do something you'll regret. We were so happy this morning. We.. We love each other. What did I say in my previous statement that made you so angry that you would take off your ring? *sniffles quietly* You never like to assume responsibility of your actions. You make me seem like the wrong one here. As if you've done nothing wrong. I-I simply stated my opinion and just like always, you turned the tables to avoid being blamed. And I.. I am the one that takes accountability of everything. Why, Wiezen? You yourself tolds't me that I knew what was right and wrong. That I knew how to handle things. Yet when it comes to the debate you act as if everything you said before never existed. ...I get it... You hate being wrong.. Because the all mighty, powerful Wiezen is unstoppable, right? No one can insult him. No one can even joke around with him without you starting a scene out of nothing. How can you tell your own wife to shut up for speaking her mind? Telling her she's an nerve wrecking, difficult witch. Was our love not strong enough? So what if we're back in square one? Do you not love me enough to climb the levels again? *looks down at the ring as a tear falls on it* ...You're the only one here that considers yourself a monster. A beast. A killer. I've remained by your side for all this time. I've returned for you. I've sacrificed for you. ...And you take off the very first ring I made as if it meant absolutely nothing. You just toss it on the ground, and you've just thrown my heart on the dirt. And now you're gonna start turning the tables again and blaming me for the race you are or something similar. Let me start it off for you. "I've seen your face on the body that tortured me, so I've suffered sooooo much. You slept with another man. I have every right to abandon you since you treat me like shit and have done absolutely nothing for me. You don't care about me, you never ask about how I feel, you abandoned me when I need you the most, I'm so tired, I've tried, we're back in square one, the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is for you, I don't consider you family, I have no reason to be with you, you're just jealous of Lilith, I'm gonna go all void and go hunt random things because you annoy me, you're such a difficult witch, you don't care about anything, you just care about this and that and give less than a flying fuck about me and you ate my cookies therefore I'm going to remain mad at you forever at accept the cookies of the woman that tried killing me and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!" ...Well you know what, Wiezen?! *bursts out in tears as she screams at him* I LOVED YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!!! I've remained by your side just how I promised. I've cherished you and loved you with a love that no one else could possibly feel!!! And you... You have the audacity to throw our love on the cold ground!!!

The sky above them began turning a grayish color at the sounds of Helga's cries and screams, seemingly being linked to her emotions. A loud thunder is heard, but no rain falls. Helga tightened the grip of both rings on her fingers while tears continue to flow, withering away the flowers they land on. Her face only reflected pain and deep sorrow as her heart ached inside. Her ears were fully drooped and her cheeks with red from crying.

Flynn: tell me about it.. I still haven't found one I guess..
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Well, I'll miss all of them. They were all great. And so nice
Flynn: Yeah, you're right about that.. But we fought so much.. About everything.. About.. Silly things..
Franziska: They were pretty silly
Flynn: *sighs quietly* ...I hope they're doing alright..
Franziska: So do I
Macross looked out into the sky for a moment. "It's growing...I can feel it. I must go to the descendant of the First Beast. There will be others...many...many others..."
~

Lilith tried to lift herself from the ground, but only began to vomit blood from her system, still unable to register the unfathomable sight in Wiezen's mind.

"And this...is why I'm leaving." Wiezen stopped and glanced back to her with a deafening growl. "I know I've been wrong, numerous times. And I've tried to correct myself, for you. For our children. As if trying isn't enough for you when you ALWAYS try to make it all ABOUT YOU!! And here you are saying that I don't care. Just as you always do. Just like you always do, each, and every time. And I've proved myself enough to the point where I have nothing else to prove to the likes of you. I've stayed, and I've tried to protect you. I've sacrificed for you. Protect our children. The few friends that we had. The people that we called family. And yet you dare to sit here...and tell me that I don't care. This...this is why I will not put back on that ring. Because if I truly loved you then I will finally learn how to walk away. You blame yourself. I don't make you out to be the wrong one. You do it to yourself. You try so hard to think you know what I take fault for, and what I hold close to me. You try so hard to determine who I am. You constantly bring back things of the past that have haunted my fucking mind, but I am not going to pity you by doing the same. All you do...is sit there...and cry. And point a finger at me as if I'm the source of all of your problems. Well maybe I am. It's you, who doesn't care. Because if you can't see that I've tried to understand then I'm nothing but a lost cause to you, just as you have become to me. I am something that was never meant to be loved from the beginning. And I keep what constantly tears at my insides pushed down, just for your sake. You talk like you're the only one that has sacrificed, and you know damn well how much I have put myself through shit and hell just to try and PLEASE, YOU!!" He snarled. "I've come back to you from WORSE. But yet, I'm the one that doesn't care right? While you're the one trying to cram words that I haven't spoken into existence. Saying that I blame you for what I am. You...have began to disgust me, Helga. So use the words of your precious fucking teddy bear. You care more about that right? More than the person who's risked everything he's had for you, the one who you love to say doesn't care. Go ahead. Say that I'm making a scene. Tell me that I'm doing what you're doing now at this very moment. Because you have no idea in that little head of yours what thoughts run through my mind day by day, and how much I strain to keep all of it at bay. Ask Lilith what she just witnessed. And that isn't even the beginning. I...cannot stand you any longer. You, your bullshit. Because that's what this is. Your definition of "love". Your arguments. You trying to make yourself out to be so damn innocent about EVERYTHING. Like you've never put blame on me. Alzul, everything that he said, you blamed me for it. You looked to me as if I were the one who said those things. I can't even go off and relieve stress in any sort of form, because I'm just blamed for leaving. I can't hunt, because then I'm just "killing things for no reason". Even after I had my memory erased, I fought tooth and nail just to get back to the likes of you, and that still doesn't mean a damn thing, because in the end, you go right back to saying that the only reason I'm with you is for sex. Do you know how that makes me feel? Maybe it's the other way around. You think you're the only one who has memory of being broken? After the many times I've been broken and torn apart on the inside? You think you're the only one who can remember insult after insult? What makes you so fucking special to the point where you think that you're the only one capable of being hurt? That the only pain that matters is your own? Well you know what? You want me to blame you for something so badly? Then here. I blame you for the reason that I leave now. The reason that I disgust you. The reason that I have started to despise you. I walk away to stop from slaughtering you when I feel myself losing my grip. I hunt to stop from slaughtering people. And all you do is say that I'm always doing something wrong. That I'm blaming you. When that's all you're doing for me. Blaming me for your faults. And then you dare to give another woman a right to have sex with me? Knowing that I would never stoop to that point...especially when we were supposed to be getting married? Fuck you...Helga. Because I'm sick of it. My mental state has been broken and shitted on because of the things I've done for you. As long as I'm anywhere near you I will never have silence. You act as if everything I do is for nothing. And now you want me to deny what I am? You want me to act as if it doesn't exist? I've loved you...through thick and thin. Through my own spilled blood. But I can no longer take it. I can no longer take THIS." He looked at the finger that he had the ring on before snapping it and tearing it from his hand. "You...I hate you. And this isn't coming from the animal. This is coming from me. The sanity I have left. You've been crossed the line with me. This is where the "mighty Wiezen", the "oh so powerful" makes it clear. I...fucking...hate you. As someone that I'm supposed to love." He growled. "And I have to stand by my words alone now. There are no other chances. There are no misunderstandings. We don't fit together. Just two pieces that were trying to force something that wasn't meant to be. But I'm not going to let the likes of you stop me from fighting what's going to eventually try to come out. But I refuse...to be with you any longer." He said, the growl of his voice calm, but dripping with anger. "You're not the one for me. And I'm not the one for you. And it will continue to be that way. Opposites that were never meant to attract. I'm going to save Rose with or without you, and I will tear apart anything that gets in my path. So I'd rather take my own path. I'm through with regrets and I'm through with you. You're no lover to me now. I don't even know if I could consider you as even an acquaintance anymore." He started walking again before trailing off through the trees.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Others? First Beast? What the hell is even going on anymore) Alright. Let's go then
last edited Больше года
The witch remains seated on her knees on the dirt that was now covered with tears and droplets of rain that had began to fall from the grey skies. She endured every word he said but didn't reply at anything. Her eyes just remained staring at the rings below her. Yet the one Wiezen had given her remained in her ring finger. She never looked up at him as he spoke. Helga was... Quiet.. She just gave him the view of her strawberry blonde hair that hung freely, covering her face. The only thing that could be heard from her were sniffles and small gasps for air through her tears. The grass and flowers surrounding her were all dead. And she remained like that.

Flynn: *takes another sip of the water* Thank you for telling us that, Priest Kristoff.. Hope to have your blessing for a safe future..
last edited Больше года
Kristoff: And you as well, good sir. You and your fiance (Smiles)
Flynn: *nods* Thank you.. It's hard to actually even have some sort of happiness in days like these..
Kristoff: Indeed. You just need to find it. It's hard to see, but I assure you, it's there (Gives them another smile)
Flynn: ..I truly hope so.. *sighs* ...Thanks again, Priest. *turns to Franziska* Are you done? Would you like something else?
Franziska: Nah, I'm good (Smiles)
(As Flynn is turned, Kristoff suddenly disappears without a trace, only leaving the money for his drink on the counter)
Flynn: *turns around only to encounter the priest gone* ...huh? Uhhh.. Guess he had to continue his journey around the country.. *turns back to Franziska* Oh, and there will be no need for us to pay. Last night while you slept I volunteered in cleaning around the place to earn us some advantages here.. It'll get us through a couple weeks until I can find a job and provide a life for you.. And buy you a ring of course. Also I was able to make a few potions with the materials I gathered from here. *smiles gently at her* What plans did you have in mind today?
last edited Больше года
Franziska: ... I don't know. It's not a Psychopath's job to think
Flynn: *rolls his eyes slightly and frowns* We've been over this many times, Franziska.. You be you. Not a stupid label. Let me rephrase the question.. What would you like to do today?
Franziska: .... Well......... I would just like to see what it's like to be a normal person for once. Maybe you can show me?
Flynn: ...Normal? Being ordinary sucks. I like you the way you are. But at the same time, just because you're a psychopath doesn't mean you are limited to things. What would you like to learn?
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Well, what would a normal, non-Psychopath person do? I'd like to learn new things
Flynn: Well.. You've learned to sleep on a bed. ..You took off those bandages of yours. You learned how to have compassion for someone.. like me..
Franziska: And I'm happy I had you to teach me (Smiles)