Фэнтези The World RP

sonoboreas posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 07:29AM
The World is a strange and confusing place. You don't have any other choice though so make the best out of what you can!
The World you live in is filled with strange creatures and places. Creatures from dreams and nightmare roam our World. But the people are the same, greedy; or kind, wealthy; or poor. And power is sought for everywhere.
Your kingdom, a vast one, is led by an emperor but you cannot be sure of what kind of man his is because the world is to big and the stories are too large in number, you believe only what you see. There are kings stretched far and wide, ruling over different amounts of land, under the control of the emperor and there is much land to see each filled with its own beauty and uniqueness. The Light Country is said to be the greatest. It is where the emperor himself resides. It is a place, the biggest country in all the kingdom, the flourishes and is in a time of renaissance. People from all over the world are flocking there to see the wonders and make a living.
You yourself just arrived in the Light Country.
All the wonders and knowledge can be found here, all the magic and divinity.
But what will you do in this country? Who will you meet? What art or work will you follow? This is all up to you.
The possibilities are endless! You could train to become an alchemist, one who can practice an advanced science in which objects can be created from raw materials. Or maybe become a mage. Maybe become a knight and protect your kingdom. You can become anything you want!

Something else is going on in the kingdom though. Citizens are beginning to notice the wealth and power certain kings and nobles hold and have become jealous. Rebellions are starting to rise everywhere and you must decide which side to choose. But you hear of a meeting for younger people like yourself who have recently come to Light Country, a meeting to recruit people to the rebellion. You decide to go, although, your decision hasn't been made.

Name;

Age;

Looks;

Personality;

Apprenticed to become a;

Opinion of rebellion;

Weapon;

Animal;

Boreas-Garp
Artemis-Kate
Leah-Bella
Penelope-Alexa
DoN-Ashllyn
DT-Joseph
Alex-Claire
last edited on Aug 10, 2011 at 10:18PM

Фэнтези 377 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 377

Больше года rapunzeleah123 said…
PSH DUH *facedesk*

"Guys, the horses."
Больше года Alex13126 said…
"What about them?"
Больше года PenelopeWolf1 said…
My eyes widened. "Ah hell!" I muttered.
Больше года sonoboreas said…
I thought of my horse still tied up."Go, take his father as well." I said, creating a pillar to ride on.
"But!" I said but he was already gone. I frowned and took the dad and dragged him to a tent.
Once they arrived I made sure that the father got proper medical care."Nice work guys." I said with a grin.
I rolled my eyes and then realized something. "OH CRAP!" I yelped and looked at the sky. "I have to go! Dammit! My mom is gonna KILL ME!" I said and grabbed my skirt. I buttoned it back on. "Bye!" I called and ran for the street.
"Bye!" I waved.
"See ya!"
last edited Больше года
I ran inside and froze. my mother was at the door with a stern look on her face.
"H-hello mother." I said, gulping.
"What was that all about?" I muttered."So can we go into town now?!"
I leaned against a tree and sighed. "Yeah, I'm ready."
last edited Больше года
I grinned,"Then let's go."
I sat in my room with the 'grocery list'.
I walked down stairs. "Mother? I'm going into town." I said.
"Have Greta --"
"No mother, I need to pick up something. I'll take Peppermint." I said and grabbed my cloak. I picked up my blue skirt in my hand and walked towards the stables.
"Walking or horses?" I asked him.
I grabbed my white palimino and hopped on. "Come on boy," I said and we went onto a side path to town.
"I could use a walk." I stated, grabbing my bag.
I rode through the forest.
I shugged. "If you say so." I pulled up my cloak hood and started walking.
I sighed and slowed my horse. "Good boy," I told Peppermint.
I lay down, feeling depressed.
"You comin' Bella?" I asked with a smile.
((why the hell r u depressed in 2 RP's?! XD))

I road through and finally made it to town.
Больше года Daughter_of_Nyx said…
hahahah omg i can't believe how much u guys wrote!!

i rode some more, until i noticed a group of kids. i ran to them. i recognized one as Garp. his teacher, nicolas is also the castle healer. alchemy and all....anyway hes one of my friends.
"GARP!" i called. he stared at me and froze.
"What are you doing out here ashlyyn?" he asked me. i hoped off my horse.
"I know your part of the rebellion. i've known for some time. and i want to join."
"WHAT? You dad would kill you!"
"SO!?!? and where are you guys going?" i asked while putting my hand on my sword.
"Picking up rebellion stuff." he said. he introduced me to the girls. Claire stared at me.
"Can we trust you? your a knight in the king's army...right?"
"Not yet. And you can trust me. i know garp well. i've known him since we were 6."
she sighed. "fine...follow us."
I rode to the Camp and rode over to Garp and everyone. "Hey ya'll." I grinned. "What I miss?"
"Alexa, this is my good friend Ashlyyn." I said with a smile
I smiled. "Hey Ashlyyn. I'm Alexa." I hopped off my horse. "And this, is Peppermint."
I narrowed my eyes. "Claire."
"Claire," I said my eyes had warning.
"hey hey, Claire, i ain't no traitor. you can trust me." i said.
"Yes? May I help you?" I asked innocently.
I thought this looked like Bella
 I thought this looked like Bella
I rolled my eyes. "Claire, you are so weird. But thats's why we're friends." I smiled warmly (hehe hehe what a stupid Pun x))
It does!!! :D
I glared at Ashllyn. "I'll believe it when I see it." I stuck my tongue out at Alexa.
Claire when she was a fairy
 Claire when she was a fairy
I stuck my tounge back out. I got back on my horse. "I better go before my mother finds out I'm not at the bakers." I sighed. "Life of a effing Fashion Designer Mother."
"Want me to come with?"
"I'll go too."
"i'll come too." i said while hopping on my horse and pulling my cloak up. Claire glared. "No." i mounded. "Fine." i pouted. "don't believe me. I'll just go off and tell the knight captain where the rebellion camp is and stuff....."

"NO NO NO DON'T! you can stay with us!!!" she screamed. i smiled in triumph.
"okay then. everyone get on a horse."
I shook my head,"Ashllyn, you know I will personally beat you if you talk like that again." I said walking towards the town.
"It's not even funny," I agreed. "Too many people who would ACTUALLY do it."
I nodded,"She's right."
tongue
I smiled.
(I gtgt bed, I have to get up early tomorrow :p)
Больше года pink-bookworm said…
Name: milly more
Long curly red hair and green eyes
Shy, clumsy, brave, great friend and kind
Artist
Not to sure
A small pocket knife
Her dog Alaska
Больше года DemiTitan said…
I am just gonna pretend that my dad and I were unconscious when you saved us
Больше года pink-bookworm said…
So what exactly is happenin and where can I jump in
Больше года DemiTitan said…
I opened my eyes. I had an uncanny ability to use all 4 senses other then sight to amass what had happened during sleep. I was angry.

"YOU IDIOTS", I screamed, "YOU RUINED OUR LIVES", I said slapping that idiot Garp Boy, "THEY'LL THINK I AM A REBEL. I WANTED YOU TO KNOW I WAS IN DANGER AND MAYBE ACTUALLY PLAN SOMETHING AND NOT JUST ATTACK THE MY BOSSES AND NEIGHBORS. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ALL DIE!", I said and ripped the bandages off of myself and my father.
He woke up and we walked outside.
We had discussed this.
I bashed him with my night stick and he slashed at me with his dagger. We swapped weapons and started again. I knocked my father out and he slumped to the ground.
I grabbed a large piece of rotting wood and started walking to the river dragging my father.
Peterson came towards me, "Ah so you are a rebel now too", I stared at him and bashed my night stick over his head knocking him out. I pulled him and my dad on the large piece of wood and hauled them in the river. I started swimming along being held up by the floating wood bringing the two unconscious men with me.

I reached the castle and flopped down with the two others on the marble brickwork. A guard looked at us, "They attacked. The Rebels. I saved my dad. And took the traitor captive", I breathed and collapsed. He whistled and guards took us to the medical bay and Peterson to the dungeons.
I smiled in my sleep.
My plan was working.
"Oh damn," I moaned.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!??­???­???­???­??

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh dangit!!!!!!! and i'm confused i thought we were going into town and all of a sudden we are being attacked by joseph and now what? are we in the camp or are we going to town? i say we are at camp.....but that's just me.

i stared out after joseph. What? Why would he do that? Now he'll go tell my father everything i'd done and that I've joined the rebellion. My father is one of the people that teach him sword fighting!!! JOSEPH'S A GUARD AND I'M A KNIGHT!!! they are almost the same thing..... I've known him a long time too......but what know?? i began pacing camp, until i plopped down not knowing at all what to do.