Фэнтези The World RP

sonoboreas posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 07:29AM
The World is a strange and confusing place. You don't have any other choice though so make the best out of what you can!
The World you live in is filled with strange creatures and places. Creatures from dreams and nightmare roam our World. But the people are the same, greedy; or kind, wealthy; or poor. And power is sought for everywhere.
Your kingdom, a vast one, is led by an emperor but you cannot be sure of what kind of man his is because the world is to big and the stories are too large in number, you believe only what you see. There are kings stretched far and wide, ruling over different amounts of land, under the control of the emperor and there is much land to see each filled with its own beauty and uniqueness. The Light Country is said to be the greatest. It is where the emperor himself resides. It is a place, the biggest country in all the kingdom, the flourishes and is in a time of renaissance. People from all over the world are flocking there to see the wonders and make a living.
You yourself just arrived in the Light Country.
All the wonders and knowledge can be found here, all the magic and divinity.
But what will you do in this country? Who will you meet? What art or work will you follow? This is all up to you.
The possibilities are endless! You could train to become an alchemist, one who can practice an advanced science in which objects can be created from raw materials. Or maybe become a mage. Maybe become a knight and protect your kingdom. You can become anything you want!

Something else is going on in the kingdom though. Citizens are beginning to notice the wealth and power certain kings and nobles hold and have become jealous. Rebellions are starting to rise everywhere and you must decide which side to choose. But you hear of a meeting for younger people like yourself who have recently come to Light Country, a meeting to recruit people to the rebellion. You decide to go, although, your decision hasn't been made.

Name;

Age;

Looks;

Personality;

Apprenticed to become a;

Opinion of rebellion;

Weapon;

Animal;

Boreas-Garp
Artemis-Kate
Leah-Bella
Penelope-Alexa
DoN-Ashllyn
DT-Joseph
Alex-Claire
last edited on Aug 10, 2011 at 10:18PM

Фэнтези 377 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 351-377 of 377

Больше года DemiTitan said…
"Oh please. I never said I would tell the other side anything about you. I just meant that I wont help you any more. The others are still fighting with some commoners they think are you rebels so I had better get back or they'll miss. Lucky they arent the smartest bunch", I said running back and joining the fight
Больше года sonoboreas said…
I created a high wall around the three of us, leaving no chance for escape."This is a war Joseph, people are going to die. That man had come to kill me and I know that is true. I chose preserving my life by taking his. Now you keep mentioning how easy it is for you to simply betray us and give away the rebellion. So give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you now?" I asked, holding Clarent in front of me.
Больше года PenelopeWolf1 said…
I stepped back.
"because you are a good person. I know you are. And I have helped you. You won't kill me", I said and dropped my weapons and removed my armour, "see. I trust you guys. You're my best friends".
I frowned,"Dammit." I looked him in the eyes as I lowered my sword,"If you ever rat on us, resulting in my friends getting hurt, I will torture you for the rest of your life." I said with a slight grin, letting the walls crumble."Now let's go guys, I need to find the Cup of Amber."
"Good. And do any of you have some cream or a potion. This armour chafes my armpit".
"Can't help you with that. The enchantress might know." I noted.
I growled and handed him some Strawberry Lotion. "Keep it."
I laughed,"Let's get going."
"Thanks. I gotta get back to the fight or they'll notice I'm gone", I said leaping into battle.
I nodded.
I sighed and winced as I touched my cuts.
"I guess we should go to a doctor first." I noted.
I shook my head, and suppressed a wince. "They'll know I'm a Rebel." I lifted my hair and showed my Rebel mark. "They always lift up a ladies hair, and they'll see. I'll be fine."
Больше года Alex13126 said…
I shook my head. "No, you won't."
I laughed,"There are rebel doctors in this town."
"I don't need a doctor, Rebel or not." I said stubbornly.
I ran back, "Guys I had an idea. I splattered some paint on all the ones who aren't being forced to be a guard. Help kill all the ones with paint and we can rescue the ones who arent. I know a sleep hold anyway so I can use it on any of the good ones who try to fight".
I grinned,"Let's just start going." I said walking down the alley.
I pulled my hood up so you could just see a shadow on my face. I ran into someone. "Sorry," I mumbled.
"Alexa?" The lady gasped. I froze. Ah hell.
I created a wall between Alexa and the woman and followed after Joe.
I started yelling back to him, "by the way I got some on myself by accident", but too late he had stabbed me in the back.
In both senses
"Alexa what are you DOING?" The woman asked in death whisper.
"I'm with friends Mother." I said keeping my head ducked.
"Look at me when you speak."
I shook my head. "I'll be home later. Peppermint is in from of the Bread shop. I'll be home, trust me." Then hurried away but not before she saw the scratch on my face.
Больше года pink-bookworm said…
Ah what excactley is going on
"Ugh Miss", I called out to Alexas mother, "Help. Please. I swear I'm not a rebel look I'm a guard".
Больше года MagicUnicorns16 said…
Name; Sabria Helonam

Age; 15

Looks; Rich, dark brown hair, light blue eyes, warrior type.

Personality; Rough, hard, strong, caring, supportive, fights for the innocent.

Apprenticed to become a; Warrior Ninja.

Opinion of rebellion; If evil rebels against good, hates it. She's all for the good guys. (:

Weapon; Fan blade; whenever she throws it, it slices things in half.

Animal; Hawk.
last edited Больше года
 Name; Sabria Helonam Age; 15 Looks; Rich, dark brown hair, light blue eyes, warrior type. Person
Больше года MagicUnicorns16 said…
I crouched in the brush of trees; I pulled up my brown cloth over my nose and mouth.
Hailing from Japan, I barely spoke English and knew little about this country. I was sent here to kill the rebels of the kings and nobles. If I succeed, they will free my family from captibity.
If I don't, they and I will die.