Фэнтези The World RP

sonoboreas posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 07:29AM
The World is a strange and confusing place. You don't have any other choice though so make the best out of what you can!
The World you live in is filled with strange creatures and places. Creatures from dreams and nightmare roam our World. But the people are the same, greedy; or kind, wealthy; or poor. And power is sought for everywhere.
Your kingdom, a vast one, is led by an emperor but you cannot be sure of what kind of man his is because the world is to big and the stories are too large in number, you believe only what you see. There are kings stretched far and wide, ruling over different amounts of land, under the control of the emperor and there is much land to see each filled with its own beauty and uniqueness. The Light Country is said to be the greatest. It is where the emperor himself resides. It is a place, the biggest country in all the kingdom, the flourishes and is in a time of renaissance. People from all over the world are flocking there to see the wonders and make a living.
You yourself just arrived in the Light Country.
All the wonders and knowledge can be found here, all the magic and divinity.
But what will you do in this country? Who will you meet? What art or work will you follow? This is all up to you.
The possibilities are endless! You could train to become an alchemist, one who can practice an advanced science in which objects can be created from raw materials. Or maybe become a mage. Maybe become a knight and protect your kingdom. You can become anything you want!

Something else is going on in the kingdom though. Citizens are beginning to notice the wealth and power certain kings and nobles hold and have become jealous. Rebellions are starting to rise everywhere and you must decide which side to choose. But you hear of a meeting for younger people like yourself who have recently come to Light Country, a meeting to recruit people to the rebellion. You decide to go, although, your decision hasn't been made.

Name;

Age;

Looks;

Personality;

Apprenticed to become a;

Opinion of rebellion;

Weapon;

Animal;

Boreas-Garp
Artemis-Kate
Leah-Bella
Penelope-Alexa
DoN-Ashllyn
DT-Joseph
Alex-Claire
last edited on Aug 10, 2011 at 10:18PM

Фэнтези 377 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 377

Больше года DemiTitan said…
dude im not attacking you.
I am nowhere near you I am at the castle and I wont tell your dad cause Joe hasnt met you.

Basically The Rebels tried to save me so I was angry cause they blew my cover and my dad and I beat eachtoehr up to make it look like the rebels had kidnapped us and not saved us
Больше года PenelopeWolf1 said…
I looked after him. "Anger issues are never good." I said, smirking. I looked at the sky. "My mother is going to hang me. Literally." I said thoughtfully. "It's a price to pay for rebelling though."
Больше года rapunzeleah123 said…
"Believe me, Alexa, if anyone can convince your mom you've done absilutey nothing wrong, it's me." I smiled mischievously and held up my wand.
My eyes widened. "As tempting as that is, I don't want my mother, no matter how rude she is, bewitched." I grinned.
"Well if you change your mind…" I grinned.
Больше года Alex13126 said…
I thought for a moment. "I can convince people without bewitching. I don't have any magic to bewitch anyone."
"All I have to do is put a knife to their throat." I said mischeviously.
I rolled my eyes. "That'll just get you killed. Sometimes anyway."
I grinned. "Exactly."
I woke up.
They dragged me off and sat me down.
"What happened", they asked.
I said shakily, "I had seen the camp and they made me swear not to tell. They thought I would tell and stole me away and my Father for insurance. Peterson vouched for me and they let me wander free. I stole my father back and they attacked led by Peterson and I escaped with Dad. Peterson was knocked out so I brought him with me so you wold believe me"., I had planned this lie before hand and I was ready to spill the beans on everything.
He's lying. a voice said in my head.
"Are your sure?" I asked.
"He's lying, isn't he, Alexa?" I whispered to her where no one else heard.
I looked at her and in out secret language said: "Sey I kniht os, tahw od uoy kniht?"
"Yletinifed." I picked at my fingernail.
Больше года Daughter_of_Nyx said…
i don't understand. i thought u were attacking us joe. u need to explain easier cuz i have no idea if u are a good guy or a bad guy and if u are lying or not and wat cuz it is waaaaaaay to confusing how u write stuff.
Больше года sonoboreas said…
(Man, that is just the trickiest secret language ever ;) )

We had finally reached town,"So where to first guys?"
Not really. It aint confusing you jsut need to actually pay attention and read all the posts.
Its quite obviously he wasnt in the camp cause I said he went to the castle and u have no reason 2 think i attacked u guys cause I never mentioned attacking you
its jsut backwards words lol
On, tahw era uoy gniklat tuoba?
(Shut it!!! XD)

I hopped off Peppermint and stumbeld slightly. "Good God!" I said glaring at the stupid skirt.
"ALEXA!" Someone called in a cheery voice. I turned and saw the Baker with...
"Carson?" I said in disbelief.
*should I make a character that's against the rebellion? :P*

"Who's Carson?" I tilted my head to the side.
Больше года Daughter_of_Nyx said…
well i'm sorry joe but i did happen to read it all. I just looked it over again and read it a couple times before understanding. the fact that u were attacking yur father threw me off so i got waaaaaaaaay confused cuz u didn't explain why u attacked yur father until later
oh right

Well we were attacking eachother to make it seem realistic.
I left that out on purpose though so people werent sure what I would do.
*I think that would be pretty fun, but she might get lonely!*

I copied Claire's movement,"Care to introduce?"
"My... My husband to be." I said through clentched teeth.
"Is he.." I reached for my sword.
"Rebellion? No." I said angrily. "I'll be right back." I walked calmly over to him/
"So, is that a 'Yes, pull out your weapons'...?"
I felt their eyes on my back.
"Carson, what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I came to get married."
"I'm 17."
"Exactly."
I glared. "Go home. I am not getting married today." I turned around but he grabbed my wrist.
My jaw tightened and my eyes flashed. I grabbed his wrist and flipped him.
"Never EVER grab me Carson Mahoney, or it may as well be the last thing you ever do."
He laughed at me as I walked towards my friends.
"That was fun to watch." I noted as she came back.
Name; Annabell Frost

Age; 19

Looks; Midnight black hair, golden eyes, bright gold wings, 5'7, very skinny, flawless skin, goldenish glow around her, elfish features ,looks like Claire expect for hair and eyes

Personality; Judgemental, rude, witty, snobby

Apprenticed to become a; Spellcaster (Mostly fire)

Opinion of rebellion; Strongly against it

Weapon; her powers/wand

Animal; Black cat that follows her everywhere

She's Claire's older sister and a fairy. She hates Claire for making her decision to join the Rebellion. Annabell hates admitting Claire's her sister.
"Shut up." I Mumbled. "He's going to tell my mother and father and I will get beaten." I sighed. "But it was worth it to flip him for the first time since we stopped being friends."
"Very." I laughed.
I laughed,"So, where to now?"
I grinned. "I have no idea, but I have to go. Sadly. Wanna meet up tonight?"
Больше года ArtemisDiana said…
"Well, I have to be getting home in a bit," I said, having noticed the time, "my family will probably notice I'm gone if I stay much longer, they don't know I'm not at home right now. I could probably meet up tonight."
last edited Больше года
"Sounds good, tonight it is." I replied to Kate and Alexa.
"okay, see you tonight then." I said, pulling up my hood and running off.
last edited Больше года
"Tonight." I nodded.
"Bye guys." I said and hopped on my horse. "Tonight." I nodded. I cantered off towardsthe woods.
I was almost home, just a few blocks away in fact, when i bumped into someone. "Oops, sorry." I said, keeping my head down. "No, my bad." said the person I'd bumped into. "wait a minuet," he said, "do I know you?" he asked. "Probably not." I said, nervous. "Wait a minuet, yes I do know you!" he said, reaching up and pulling down my hood, "Katherine, I should have known." he said. I looked up, then snatched at his hood. To my surprise, I saw my 18 year old brother, Avery. "Avery?" I asked, "but you're supposed to be training to be a knight today! What are you doing so far from the training grounds?" "I could ask you the same thing Katherine." he said, "Not helping the rebels, were we?" he asked. Then he listed off what I was wearing that was suspicious. "A bow and a quiver of arrows, a cloak, and a peasant's dress. Mother and Father would never buy you those. 'A lady of the court in peasant's clothing using weapons! Disgraceful!' that's what mother would say. Then again, I'm one to talk." he said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out an old coin. I took a closer look and recognized it. Some of the rebels carried these coins around so that they could identify one another. if captured, it would be inconspicuous, as old coins were fairly common in the area. In reality, the coins were made by a metal worker in the rebel camp, and were quite new. I pulled mine out. "You're a rebel too?" I asked. He nodded. "Come on Katherine, we can discuss this later. You need to get home before you're missed." he said. I started to leave then turned around, "One question Avery, Ivy, is she a rebel too?" I asked, referring to my 14 year old sister. He shook his head. "I do spend some time training at the palace to be a knight," he said, "Ivy is deferentially loyal to the king." "Oh," I said, then headed home.
I rode like the wind and then realized. "GOD DAMMIT!" I rode back into town and grabbed some bread. Then rode home and put peppermint away. I walked inside and hurried to my room.
The other guards still didn't trust me or my father completely but they had to abide the law and my story was straight. The only thing to go against it was Peterson's recollections which were not believed him being a rebel.
I was on guard duty and I saw a spell caster. (annabell)
"You aren't planning rebellion are you", I chuckled.
I looked around the corner. Joseph was talking to a girl who looked like Claire.
dude. since when were you in the castle. You were in town before
I thought you were outside the castle. *shrugs* my mistake.
(Annabell)
"Me?" I scoffed. "Never!"
last edited Больше года
"Well how do you feel about attacking those who are. I can get you permission".
I drew designs with my mother over my shoulder. I was tight lipped as I drew the stupid dress.
"Your going to be wearing this, Alexa." My mother said.
"Yes mother," I replied through clentched teeth.
"To your wedding." She said watching me.
"Yes mother," I said my face going pink.
 I drew designs with my mother over my shoulder. I was tight lipped as I drew the stupid dress. "Your
I knocked on Alexa's door.