Фэнтези The World RP

sonoboreas posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 07:29AM
The World is a strange and confusing place. You don't have any other choice though so make the best out of what you can!
The World you live in is filled with strange creatures and places. Creatures from dreams and nightmare roam our World. But the people are the same, greedy; or kind, wealthy; or poor. And power is sought for everywhere.
Your kingdom, a vast one, is led by an emperor but you cannot be sure of what kind of man his is because the world is to big and the stories are too large in number, you believe only what you see. There are kings stretched far and wide, ruling over different amounts of land, under the control of the emperor and there is much land to see each filled with its own beauty and uniqueness. The Light Country is said to be the greatest. It is where the emperor himself resides. It is a place, the biggest country in all the kingdom, the flourishes and is in a time of renaissance. People from all over the world are flocking there to see the wonders and make a living.
You yourself just arrived in the Light Country.
All the wonders and knowledge can be found here, all the magic and divinity.
But what will you do in this country? Who will you meet? What art or work will you follow? This is all up to you.
The possibilities are endless! You could train to become an alchemist, one who can practice an advanced science in which objects can be created from raw materials. Or maybe become a mage. Maybe become a knight and protect your kingdom. You can become anything you want!

Something else is going on in the kingdom though. Citizens are beginning to notice the wealth and power certain kings and nobles hold and have become jealous. Rebellions are starting to rise everywhere and you must decide which side to choose. But you hear of a meeting for younger people like yourself who have recently come to Light Country, a meeting to recruit people to the rebellion. You decide to go, although, your decision hasn't been made.

Name;

Age;

Looks;

Personality;

Apprenticed to become a;

Opinion of rebellion;

Weapon;

Animal;

Boreas-Garp
Artemis-Kate
Leah-Bella
Penelope-Alexa
DoN-Ashllyn
DT-Joseph
Alex-Claire
last edited on Aug 10, 2011 at 10:18PM

Фэнтези 377 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 377

Больше года pink-bookworm said…
Mm like to see you make one of those.
Больше года PenelopeWolf1 said…
Hhahhaha Atomic Bomb? I GET 2 BOMB MY "MOTHER"....

Yes, that's YOU leah x)
Больше года sonoboreas said…
Hahaha so RP now?
YEHH! :D u start?
I walked to the back of the forgery and found the melting pot. I tossed the small nugget in and lit the fire underneath,"Now we wait." I said with a smile.
Больше года DemiTitan said…
catch up please
I sighed. "You know," I said in a british mother voice. "that is NOT going to woorrkk." I said work in a sing song voice.
(I don't know where your character is DT but we are in a forge)

I had a confused look as I looked over at Alexa,"Huh?" I asked as I put a small glass vial up to the bottom of the pot and opened a small door to release the liquefied gold.
"It isn't going to Work because you put it in the Silver pot." I tried to hide a smile.
"And?" I asked closing the vial and it contents.
"That particular pot," I said standing by it. "Is for Silver only. Your going to have Silver in that Vial of Gold."
I stared into the vial, I shrugged,"I'm sure it won't matter." I replied with a grin. I walked to the exit and held the door open for everyone.
I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. But hurried back in.
"God Dammit! My mother is right next door!" I said quietly.
I grinned,"Well, put your hood on and let's hurry!"
I put my green hood on and hurried out the door. "Stop grinning," I hissed, unable to stop smiling myself.
We ran out and quickly shuffled into the nearest alleyway,"Where to now guys?"
"What else d oyou need?"
"I still need water from the Cup of Amber, a piece of Clarent; the Coward's Blade, and dragon scales. Also another thing I know of along with four I don't."
"There they are. The ones who captured me. They are rebels of the worst kind", I whispered to the other few dozen of guards in the bushes.
"Alright, let's go to my friends place. It's close by and he has Clarent there." I said to the group as I crossed the street.
"Theres someone in the bushes." I said quietly so only my friends could here.
Больше года Alex13126 said…
I glanced around. "I think someone's following us...."
I nodded,"Yes there is quite a large group following us indeed." I noted, loudly. We reached a house that didn't stick out from the rest, but I recognized it and led the group inside.
I nodded and quietly pulled out my dagger.
I pulled out my sword. "Who are they?"
I closed the door behind the group,"The Guards." I noted.
My eyes widened. "CRAP!"
I looked through the house, I came back with a sword made of stone."Ah, the Coward's Blade, how I love this Sword of Fire." I looked to the group,"What's wrong Claire?"
"Claire, it's okay." I said.
"I'm not supposed to be in the town! Oh god.."
"You", a guard poked me in the back with night stick and pushed me forward.
"Go and distract them", he barked and pushed me forward.

"OI! YOU LOT", I yelled, "I have come for my revenge. I will kill all of you",I said quavering and mouthed "please help".

I had not got the heroes welcome I had hoped for.
"Claire go out the back door quick!" I said pushing her,"I realize the rest of you are to stubborn to leave so let's go." I said, hearing a voice from outside.
I froze. "What the --" I yelped.
I leaped out the door, grabbing a spear from the umbrella holder on the way out, I tossed it to Joseph,"Betray us and you die." I stated. I leaped into the group of about ten guard and stabbed the first one in the chest with Clarent. He instantly began glowing red on the inside and his surface hardened like molten rock. He crumbled to dust the next moment.
I grabbed my knife and jumped out the window tearing my skirt. "YES!" I yelled and flipped and stabbed a guy in the chest.
One guy screamed, "Release the dragon!", and there was a roaring sound.
The guards were more skilled then most let on. They had magicians in their ranks and one blasted (SOnB) in the chest with fire.
The dragon reared up and hit (penny) in the chest with his huge red tail. She fell down and I leapt onto her scremaing and slashing my knife.
Through the air.
Then I spat some of my mouth blood on her neck and laughed , "DEAD! HAHA", and winked. Then I pressed into her palm a dragon scale I had taken when I heard them mention it.
(Names are up there)
I nodded at Joseph and reconstructed my skin using the dirt on the ground. I leaped onto the back of the dragon and drove Clarent into it's back, resulting in the same fate as the man before. I rolled off the crumbling dragon and landed on my feet. I created a twenty foot wall of rock and sent it falling into the guards. I led the group through the house and out the back.
I sat down in the corner with my head in my knee's.
last edited Больше года
I breathed a sigh of relief. "You guys are alright. I was getting worried. Next time I'm joining you in the fight." I hugged Alexa.
I nodded,"I'm sure you would be a good fighter." I looked at Alexa,"I don't know what's wrong, but let's hurry and get out of here. And don't let go of that scale."
I kept my head down. I didn';t want them to see my tears.
I caught up to the other, "Look. I am against rebelling in general but cause you guys are my friends I wont hurt any directly. I dont know what the scales for and dont tell me. They will torture it out of me. And Garp dont kill so much. I know they are your enemies but some are orphans who were forced into this life. Only half of the guards really chose to be a guard. That guy you killed before was James. He became a guard to get his wife and kids back".
I kept my head down but said: "Oh Lord..."
I looked him in the eyes,"I don't care. You saying that doesn't change how I feel about killing that man. I knew what I signed up for when I joined the Rebellion and anyone working for the emperor is my enemy."I said simply. I nodded,"And thank you for retrieving the dragon scales."
I kept hold on it. I finally looked up my face still having cuts and my face wet with tears and dried blood.
"If this is the Rebellion," I said quietly. "Maybe I don't belong."
I shook my head. "This is way more than a rebellion. We....we might have war soon...."
"Maybe." I said shaking my head."The Rebellion isn't a bunch of people complaining about the tyranny we live with. It's people taking action to deliver what they think is right."
I put my face in my hands and stood up.
"My mother warned me. She told me if I didn't do what she said was right, I would die." I shook my head.
"You are evil Garp. He is basically a slave. If he didn't come here him and his wife and his kids AND the baby would be put to death. He never has his heart in it. He has never even hurt a rebel before. He usually just does usual guard stuff and guards but he came here under threats of death. And you killed him with no hesitation. He does not want to work for the emperor. He has to and so do many others. You want what's right. You should be rescuing people like him and his family. In fact I want you to go out there and rescue his family or our truce is over".
I grabbed my knife and put it at Joeseph neck. "Don't you dare." I growled. I dropped the knife and it clattered to the floor.