Grimm Seven Task Game

Swanpride posted on Jul 13, 2012 at 03:22PM
So, there was at least some interest in this, so I decided to go ahead. The whole thing works this way: In preparation to the second season of Grimm and in order to fill up the hiatus, I fill this month with a lot of Grimm-related task. Overall I will set seven tasks (seven because it's a typical fairy tale number), one every three days (because that's the other typical fairy tale number). Here are the rules:

1. You can start fullfilling the tasks whenever you want during the hiatus, for example you can da task one even if I have allready set task three, but the game stops as soon as the second season starts.

2. You can skip a task if you want or feel unable to fullfill it.

3. Nevertheless, you have to fullfill the tasks in order - once you have skipped one task there is no going back to do it later.

This is all in good fun...so no pressure. It's more a "get to know each other and appreciate the show" game than anything else.

Task 1: Post your favourite Quote of season 1 (only one-liners, no dialogue snippets) - if someone has already posted your favourite, please go with your second choice (this way we'll hopefully collect a lot of kick-ass quotes)

Task 2: Chose a character from season one, which only turned up in one episode, but who you really want to see again in season 2. Optional (you can skip this part if you aren't good in picture editing): Make an Icon featuring this character and post it here.

Task 3: Chose up to three fairy tales you really want to see an adaption of.

Task 4: Share what you wish the most for the upcoming season and/or create a poster celebrating the season-start

Task 5: Choose your favourite villain of season 1 and post an icon of him.

Task 6: Pick your favourite scene of season 1

Task 7: Either create or find a Grimm Icon and use it as avatar at Fanpop until the second season starts (or longer).
last edited on Aug 04, 2012 at 02:02PM

Grimm 24 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Swanpride said…
My quote is by Nick: "I think it's time to settle our differences...violently."
Больше года marlanido said…
i don't have a fave but i found this one funny :)

nick: I told you to meet me, not eat me!(1x19)

Больше года alyssazon said…
Well, the quote i like is by Monroe: 'Holly, remember, you are not alone'.
I really want to see Roddy Geiger again.
 I really want to see Roddy Geiger again.
Больше года marlanido said…
i know he died and we cant see him in season 2 but i love sebastien roche !
 i know he died and we cant see him in season 2 but i Любовь sebastien roche !
Task 3: Puss'n Boots (I really want to see a con cat), "Jorinde and Joringel" (well, I'm a sucker for true love stories) and "Brother and Sister" (was always one of my favs...plus, some doe-based Wesen surely looks cute).
My entry for Task 4: Well, I would like Juliette remembering, some interaction between he and Rosalee, and I want that the Grimmy gang is growing closet. Oh, and that Nick tell Momma Grimm off for abandonning him. And here is my poster.
 My entry for Task 4: Well, I would like Juliette remembering, some interaction between he and Rosalee
And here Task 5 (boring, I now, but he IS my fav).
 And here Task 5 (boring, I now, but he IS my fav).
For Task 6: The dinner scene between Monroe and Nick in "Organ Grinder". From Monroe acting like a neglected girlfriend, up to the talk about human testicles.
Task 3: Twilight, 17 again, the last song
smile
Task 4: As I am weak in photoshop, I shared my expectation for season 2. I very much want David Giuntoli to propose properly to his girlfriend. I want Sasha Rioz to come to the good side. I hope Silas mitchell and Bree Turner to become couple. And it'd be good if many new permanent characters appear in season 2.
Task 5: My favorite villain is Sasha Rioz (Captain Sean Renard) of cos. That's why I want him to enter the good side.
 Task 5: My Избранное villain is Sasha Rioz (Captain Sean Renard) of cos. That's why I want him to ente
Task 6: In episode 7(Let your hair down), I feel very pity for the little girl Holly. The scene when she is ill and Monroe takes good care of her.
Twilight, 17 again, the last song

I don't think I know any of the fairy tales....can you tell me about them, perhaps I recognize them than.
Aaaaand...last task is done. If someone need an icon, feel free to grap one of mine.
Больше года Shadowsign said…
Task 1
“Am I too late? Oh no, I can't be too late you're still alive. That's a good thing.” (Monroe, ‘Happily Ever Aftermath’)
Task 2
Holly. I think she was that bluebot girl from the Rapunzel episode, right? I’d like to see how things go with her.
And I cannot do editing. At all.
Task 3
Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid (Evil, scaly fish girl anyone?)
last edited Больше года
Task 4
Let’s get Nick’s dear partner in on the loop, shall we? Juliet, too, though I feel like that will be a major issue in the season opener. And please please PLEASE finally tell us what went down with Nick’s parents. His mother’s back in the scene now. There is no excuse.
Task 5
Not a great icon, I would have preferred one with more fire, but I liked Ariel. A dragon after all. Fun episode.
 Task 5 Not a great icon, I would have preferred one with еще fire, but I liked Ariel. A dragon afte
Task 6
One of the last scenes in Love Sick. Do I dislike Adalind? Yes. Was I psyched when Nick FINALLY went to take her down? Absolutely. Was seeing her loose her ‘magic’ when she ingested some of Nick’s blood entirely satisfying. Oh, hell yes.
I wasn't going to do this one, but I found this one on Google, and it's so cool I couldn't resist.
hi shadowsign...I sooooo agree with everything you said.
For a more firery icon, how do you like this one? Feel frre to grap it, if you like it.
 hi shadowsign...I sooooo agree with everything Ты said. For a еще firery icon, how do Ты like th
Oh wow! That's really cool! XD Wish I'd check back here sooner.