Больше года pumpkinpie99 said…
lmao mommy
Больше года Fabouluz said…
Yayy!!!

I have never been so happy for a boob moment!! XD

xoxo
PHAHAHAHAHAH

is it last resort that he grabs her boob?
i can't beleive i hav 2 wait till 2morrow
:(
Больше года HuddyCrazy1331 said…
No, it's tonight's ep that he does!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года kellinator said…
LET THEM EAT CAKE= LET THEM HAVE SEX!!
i didn't mean last resort i meant 2nites lol
im braindead from all the huddy lol
LOL aren't we all
XD AHAHAHA K I love tht!!!

xoxo
LOL!!!! I'm not even in Huddy heaven anymore!!! In case you havent heard, I went through the roof last night and once more when I saw the promo pics for Joy to the World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND OMFG I FOUND A STOCKING THAT SAYS JOY TO THE WORLD ON IT AND NOW IM SO GONNA STEAL IT FROM MY MOM AND HANG IT ON MY WALL!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
YES!!!! OMG you should stick a picture of House and Cuddy on it!!
LOL!!!!! I TOOK A PIC OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA POST IT XDDDDDDD
AND OMFG I GOT A NEW THEORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT ON THE LIST OF SPOILERS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года BoingHuddy said…
Because she is one small feel for men, one giant ass for mankind!!!!!
HAHAHA!!!!
Because I have snackage and a coca cola specifically for LET THEM EAT CAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yess!!
Because she gave him space in that ep (unlike everyone else), and HE seeked HER out!!
And OMG yess I have to go buy soda!!! But what have we created the drinking game for this ep yet??
YUPP!!!!

*SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Because he wore a lab coat for her!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because only Huddy has the power to elate me, and then shatter my heart, all within a few minutes.
*SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!*

Because he got her desk from med school and because huddy is so powerful that when something as bad as the end of let them eat cake happens... i cant talk through all these tears.
Больше года mrshouse62689 said…
SPOILERS!

Because they WANTED to be stuck in one office together.

Because he got her old desk for her. :-)

Because Wilson told House to ask her out and he didn't have a smartass response.

Because Cuddy actually mentioned that the relationship is going somewhere.

Because even though the grope scene ended kinda badly, it was the most excited boob grab ever.

And because that last scene just made your heart break for Cuddy.
last edited Больше года
So true mh62689. but just asking, could u put spoiler before listing a reason tht might spoil something for ppl who havet seen it yet? thanx.

*spoiler*

srry for not smiling, the ending broke my heart.
Больше года Meredithdaee said…
OMG!!!
Because I feel my heart break because of the last scene. Because I heard Cuddy´s heart breaking at the same time of mine.

[I really suck when I write in english but I hope you can understand me]
I do, M.

*spoiler**************************

Because I felt my heart get stabbed a thousand times as Cuddy's did.
***spoiler****
I feel really sad!!!
I love the desk stuff..I started jumping and shouting all around the room..and then I laught like a fool with the coconut girl joke..I believe for a moment House would say no..and then I just cried with Cuddy.

My bro said that there´s no reason to be sad, because next episode something great would happen for sure. I think he is right JOY TO THE WORLD must be a Huddy episode.
last edited Больше года
DONT CRY M!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME AND K R HAVING THEORY TIME AND WE THINK JOY TO THE WORLD IS GONNA BE RLLY GOOD FOR US, K? :D
Actually it seems like I been crying because I got the flu, and my eyes are totally red and full of tears. But I will be fine. I still believe in Huddy´s heaven.
*spoiler*
Because by smashing her toilet, House proposed marriage!!
Больше года babalonga said…
Because he grabbed her boob
Because yes HC, this ep set us up for something happy in Joy to the World (I hope)
Yes, according to our theories and observations K!! srry I had to leave like tht btw, dad is mad. So ttyl!!! :D
Больше года cuddy-me-up said…
they are both gorgeous...imagine their children..hehehhe
HI again. I just saw on Wiki tht the episode after the xmas one is called 'Painless'

Any thoughts??

xoxo
hmmmmmmmm painless
intersting
maybe its like another SEPA patient!!!
*strokes beard*
It sounds bad, if it is related to Huddy. I am still pissed off at House at the end of the episode for hurting Cuddy. But I know that they can't have a xmas episode without giving us Huddies a xmas present too!!!! XDDDD

xoxo
Painless????? O____________O
It hasn't been confirmed but I just checked out wikipedia. Don't shoot the messenger!! XDDDD

I've been thinking about how these past couple of episodes have been seen through Cuddy's eyes. Last resort was more or less like being with Cuddy and House, but with the last one it felt as if we were riding the rollercoaster with Cuddy-and felt the same as she did when it came to a crashing halt at the end. We didn't know what House and the actress were talking about, so we immedeatly came to the conclusion it was either sex, or house being a bastard. This is what Cuddy will be thinking in the next episode, so House must have to do something to keep the Huddy train going.

My thinking is that for every amazingly beatiful moment/gesture etc etc that House does for Cuddy House will ruin it in spectactular style.

My favourite part of the episode, well not my number one but within my top 5 parts; was the Taub and House convo, after the boob grab. I don't know why, but it made me feel as if House really does want to be with Cuddy. No matter how much he screwed with her feelings at the beginning of the episode, he actually regretted it. Thats why he gave her, her old med school desk-it was the most unexpected gesture that shocked Cuddy so much that she gave-up on hating House and fighting her feelings only to be brought back down to earth again.

STOP ME SOMEONE!!! XDDD

6DAYZ!!

xoxo
Ik, I mean HELLO!!!! HOUSE asking the cheater for LOVE ADVICE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Thats BIG!!!! And then getting her her desk from MED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the BIGGEST THING ON THE SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­! I rlly hope (no offense Fab) that your theory on House ruining each romantic thing he does is wrong. I think we all want that theory to be wrong, don't you agree?
I do. This episode we finally saw what KJ was on about it being House-ian. I hope House will learn from his mistake and innappropriate behaviour--because he MADE her (the boob grabbing scene) open up and admit to her feelings. They both asked if one was screwing with the other; the truth was that Cuddy wasn't but House was. That made me sad. Now the roles have switched. Cuddy has now become the vulnerable one (not in front of everyone but privatley) it is no longer House. The ball is now in his court--its up to him whether he wants to continue playing the game.

xoxo
I don't like Cuddy being the vulnerable one. I feel more sad when Cuddy's sad than when House is sad, sorry if it sounds mean but it's true. House, even if he doesn't know it, can rlly know where to "poke the sharp stick" in Cuddy just like he did in Finding Judas. This time, he did it by being with another woman (although i rlly dont think he slept with her or did anything with her) he hurt Cuddy in what I believe to be the most hurtful way that he has ever hurt her, even more hurtful than in Finding Judas except this time, he wasnt aware that he hurt her.
Ik, I agree when Cuddy is sad I always bawl XD I think that his reflection whilst talkin to Taub was a realisation that he did hurt her. House does things in extremes which is why I understand why Cuddy is wary about attempting a relationship; let alone HAVE one with him. I hope the next episode makes us Huddies happier!! XDDDD

Mistletoe anyone??? XDDD

xoxo
I was discussing the mistletoe issue with K!!!!!!!! THERE SHOULD SOOOOO BE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The party (makes me think thts why Cuddy got the new hair, or to make House guilty.) I hope has some mistletoe thing!! XDDD

xoxo
YES I RLLY DO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года blaukat said…
I dread the idea of mistletoe, but right now I think these two REALLY need to kiss agai, so if that'll do, i'm ok.
I just want them to kiss and make up NOW!
WELL SAID FLAIL BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait 6 more dayz!! When will the sneak peaks come out???

xoxo
IDK I HOPE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года blaukat said…
the actress/hooker handled him his helmet, right? so next he drops her home and goes to Cuddy. and this time the rings her (actual and metaphorical) bell XD

My daydreams are all I have left after this ep...