mimika_s posted on Sep 03, 2008 at 07:32PM
I am sure we can think of even more...
[updated]can we find 10000 reasons??
last edited on Jan 05, 2009 at 01:37AM

Huddy 4257 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 4257

Больше года ZaraShade said…
Hehe, I think it's called 'Walk In My Shoes', though I'm pretty sure there's another one which is the same concept.
I think if Cuddy saw House touching her (his?) boobs she'd probably threaten to cut...something off.
Больше года HuddyCrazy1331 said…
OMFG ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD
Linkage??
link

You should read it HC!!
THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
np!
Enjoy!! XD
I'm finishing Bones first then I'll deff read it!! Thanx again!!! :DD
You've given me the urge to re-read it...*goes off to re-read* :P
Больше года kellinator said…
Guys I can't stay away from fabpop! I'm supposed to be studying but Huddy is so addictive and I love talking to you guys. I couldn't even stay away for more than a few hours lol. And omg I have read that fic its hilarious lol. And also, Cam being DOM will just prove she is an incompetent doormat and Cuddy is the best boss!
LOLOL!!!! I'm gonna read it now :)
Yay! XD
Haha, I know it's so hard to stay away from fanpop!! I just don't get WHY Cuddy would offer it to Cameron.
IK srsly Wilson would do a much better job and he has been there way longer. But maybe Cam is being an annoying bitch (like always) and so Cuddy is like, "You think you can do it better?" Somehow I don't think it will happen like this, but I wish it would. Anyway, Ausiello basically implies that she won't be able to maintain it (although I don't trust spoilers anymore), so I'm hoping that she sucks at it.
Yeah, I'm hoping the reason she is offered it is something like that. Cameron better suck!! XD I don't think she could maintain it, and certainly not nearly as well as Cuddy anyway. How cool would it be if House went to Cuddy asking her to come back cos he can't stand Cam as DOM?!
It is hard. But it's night, so I'm safe. :)
AND OMFG I LUV THIS FANFIC SO FAR ITS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! XDDD
And yea K, I wanna trust spoilers but I don't at the same time. We have one month to see what will happen.
Больше года Belle0308 said…
I like how they are so real. They are not like "perfect" tv characters. They are written like real people.
Haha, the fanfic is funny! XDD
Why is there so long between now and next ep why!?
Srsly!! Is it January yet?? I will gladly skip Xmas!!! And yes Belle, that is exactly why I love them. I have never seen a relationship on TV or in movies that is so real.
Mmm, yeah the characters are very real. I love them!
Getting a new episode (especially 'Painless') is so worth skipping over Xmas!!
January yet...?
I agree Belle :)
I LUV THE FANFIC!!!!!! I'm on Chapter 4. The person didnt finish it? :(
I know they sort of just stopped...:(
It's really good anyway though!! XD
Is there another one?? I love it, but it disappoints me when ppl just stop. Which is why I'm so mad at myself cuz I haven't found the time to continue my own story. :(
Yeah I'm pretty sure there's another really similar one... I'll find you the link.
AWWWWWWW THANX ZS!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD

I rlly need to continue my story...
Here you go!!
link

I should really write a House story... Which reminds me, I'm going to go and 'gently' prod HJ about updating her story. :P
Thanx!!!!! :DDD
Np. :D
This one is a little longer I think! XD
I dont mind!!!! I just read Barbara B's revie first though, cuz i ADORE her reviews and OMFG SHES A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE POINTED OUT THE SONG I WANTED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Whisper,” by A Fine Frenzy: “Running the race/Like a mouse in a cage/Getting nowhere but I'm trying/Forging ahead/But I'm stuck in the bed/That I made so I'm lying/But if you keep real close/Yeah, you stay real close/I will reach you/I'm down to a whisper/In a daydream on a hill/Shut down to a whisper/Can you hear me still?”
OMG IK SHE IS SUCH A GENIUS!!
That was the song they played in last ep right?
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO GO BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, I'm going to go and download it too now! I'll add it to my House playlist :P.
Srsky me too!! And yea Barbara Barnett is a genius! And when she talked about what Wilson was saying about how House was being kind to not put the girl through treatment, and how Wilson could have actually been talking about House in regards to Cuddy.
OMFG IK IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DIES*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW I KNOW!!!! *JOINS HC AND DIES*
I have so much love for this ep!! And I agree with Barbara that it was much better upon second viewing! Because when I watched it originally I was disappointed only because of those stupid spoilers
Ik, she TTLY GETS US!!!!!! She's SUCH a Huddy too!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah she does get us, LOL.
The spoilers do totally ruin it the first time if you're expecting and anticipating it.
Ohh IK!! I can't wait for her second article about Love. Its gonna focus solely on Huddy!!
Ik, me and K were UBER flailing on aim then we stopped then we realized the ep was actually AWESOME!!! LOLOL!!!!!
AND OMFG, SER K?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! HOW DO U KNOW THT!?!?!??! DID SHE SAY IT AND I MISSED IT!?!?!?!?! xD
OMG IT'S GOING TO FOCUS ONLY ON HUDDY!?!? THAT'S SO AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT!!!
She says this in the forst article on love:
"Part two of “Dr. Gregory House in Love” will be posted later this week. It will focus on the interesting and long-standing relationship between House and Dr. Lisa Cuddy." *DIES*
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SHES SUCH A HUDDY!!!!!!!!! SHE'LL POINT OUT THINGS THAT I WAS TOO HUDDY-HIGH TO NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
*hyperventilating from excitemt*
And we soo need this to keep us going until next ep too!!
Srsly!! And dammit I really need to be studying, why did this ep have to be so good? lol
LOL IK I CAN'T STOP WATCHING/THINKING/TALKING ABOUT JTTW!!!
OMFG IK!!!!!!!!!! I BOUGHT IT AND NOW IM READING THT FIC U SENT ME AND I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG POOR CUDDY AND WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD
HAHA IK, IT'S FUNNY THO!!! XDD
Ok guys I have to go attempt to study now (not like I will be able to concentrate on anything but Huddy lol) Bye!!
Okay, bye!
Happy studying! XD
GOOD LUCK K!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D