Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11801-11850 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"With no effort I could crush the insides of thy skull with the bareness of my hands. Thou were quivering in thy boots, and if thee wishes to test thy steel then I'll ensure that thou return as only pieces of defiled, blistered skin and bone." Li's eyes began to glow fiercely. "Now. I'll ask again. Lower thy weapon thou cowardly, insignificant, bottom feeding sore excuse for a princess's cunt."

~

The small creature tipped its head to the side making the odd chattering noise before. But then it squealed, running out of the way of a rock that almost landed on it, hiding behind Enricho's leg.

"Iye, you there!" Coming down a mound was link with a cane in who's beginning was in the shape of an eagle's head, dressed within fine clothing that seemed to be woven of expensive material. His footwear was well polished, and not a spec of dirt seemed to graze any part of his wellbeing at all. When he spoke, he did so in the manner of a man born of riches. A nobleman. In the hand opposite of his cane, he carried what seemed to be a grimoire. "And what is it that my eyes lay upon? A filthy outsider, I suppose. You shouldn't be here, and I suggest you leave immediately."
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (The mere sight of the individual was enough to bring Enricho to prepare for the worst. This, and the fact that Enricho never cared for nobles, already put him off) I intend to leave once I know my friend is safe and once I get what I came for. Until then, what I do is none of your goddamn business.

Ophelia: (She gritted her teeth in anger, before lowering her blade, along with her head. But, what followed was something else, she gabbed Li's shoulder, spun her slightly, and punched her in the face, the blow being as strong as that of a grown man) You ignorant cur! How dare you speak to me in such a horrid tone!
Li stumbled back a few steps from the unexpected blow, lifting her head and wiping her hand across her lips to find there was blood. Her eyes flickered into slits. "So, that is the route thou chooses to take?" She pulled back her arm and returned the favor fivefold, the force enough to knock the human back and off of her feet. The full force behind it was held at bay to prevent from snapping her neck in that instance. "Yes. I DARE to speak to the wretched bitch before me that left her people within peril and without guide. I DARE speak to thee as what I see. Another piece of shit that the term "royalty" has been wasted on. Now. Have thee anything else, or do thee wish to die today. Pick thy poison, and I will gladly administer." She hissed. "Stand. If thou wishes to fight, then fight. He told me to retrieve thee, but he didn't specify in what manner of condition I had to bring thou back. Try as thee would like, the next one I'll make sure not to pull."

~

"You won't get what you came searching for, dog. And it well enough is all of my "goddamn business". For you see, I am here. And you come trudging up a mountain that doesn't belong to you. I'm sure your friend just found that out the hard way." The man said, a bit more snark in his tone. "Now, this is the part where you scurry on with your tail between your legs."
last edited Больше года
Ophelia: (She slowly picked herself up off the ground, wiping the blood from her mouth) Yes, okay! I admit it! I abandoned my people! But you don't think I regret that?! You don't think that I take full responsibility for what I've done?! No one is to blame for this but myself, but my father would have just sat in his castle and done nothing. I had to do something! Anything rather than stay hidden inside the castle and let the people suffer

Enricho: Who the fuck do you think you are, asshole?! And the mountain doesn't belong to me? The same could be said for you. So if you'll excuse me, I have to find my friend and we'll be continuing our mission. Unless you want to be kick your ass before I continue, because I'm tired, busy, and pissed, and the last thing I need is some mightier-than-thou rich type prick telling me how they run things they have little to no control over unless they throw a few coins around
last edited Больше года
"No." Li spoke, slowly shaking her head. "No...I don't think that thee regrets any of thy decisions in the slightest. "And no...thou hath not taken responsibility for anything. My friends have. My family has. But thee? Thou hath not done a damn thing." She turned and split a portal open in the air. "Either thou come or thee come not. I've not any other words for thee." She walked through the portal, the cut that was upon her lip healed by the time she stepped back to the other side where Flynn and the others were.

~

At the mentioning of throwing coins around, the man, out of spite of what Enricho had said, removed a few coins from his the leather satchel around his waist and threw it at the hunter. "I believe that that was more than a few. And I won't as--"

Before the man could finish his speech, a hand reached up from the rubble of mountain beneath him and grabbed a hold of his beard, pulling his entire face downward as Wiezelsa pulled themselves up as if they had been just standing there among the ruins the entire time. Which...was actually quite true. They didn't have a scratch on them. They stared at the man. "Identify yourself."

"Wh-what in tarnatio--" Again before he could finish his speech, the man found five knuckles jabbing into his nose this time and he began to curse madly.

"We said identify yourself." Wiezelsa repeated as the man was screaming at them

"--HOW DARE YOU YOU MUDDLED FACE INDECISIVELY LICENTIOUS!!--GGAAH!" This time a crunch was heard from man's face as his nose was shattered.

"Who, are you." Wiezelsa repeated once again.

"Okay OKAY!! I am--GAAAHAAH!" Before the man could even finally say who he was, he was punched in the face again, harder than last time. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!? WHAT, ARE YOU!!?"

Wiezelsa just gave him a blank slate of an expression, their arm pulling back again.

"IAMSIRFRANCISDWELLMANTHETHIRDANALCH­EMI­STF­ROM­THE­WES­TAN­DVO­YAG­ER-­-JE­SUS CHRIST!!!" The man yelled out before he was shoved to the ground.

last edited Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, why do Ты hate all of my characters? Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD I do not. Больше года
Enricho: Who cares what business he has here (He steps on the bag of coins, before making his way toward Wiezelsa) He's clearly nothing more than a pushover who's nothing but talk. We have no time to waste on a damn noble. And I will not find the time, even if it's there. Let's be on our way.

Ophelia: And what have you done? Nothing! You are nothing! Just a clone, a clone that isn't even allowed to be rid of! A clone that not even your master wanted! You are less than worthle- (She looked up to see that she was already gone, and her anger grew more) Y-You vile creature! (She got up off the ground and stomped to the portal, pointing her finger at Li) How dare you walk away from-
Reinard: (He grabbed hold of Ophelia again, this time covering her mouth, and not her whole face) Stop! You're annoying
Больше года cosmic_fusions said…
A sigh of relief was released from Flynn's lips when he saw Ophelia through the portal again. "Pheww.... Don't do that again." He told her.

The triplets finish utterly destroying the piñata, not a single colored paper left of it. It was now time for them to open their presents according to their mother. Zealia, Elijah, and Jr. looked for gifts with their names printed on them, tearing off the wrapping. Meanwhile, Helga levitated a single gift that was for Rosemary. And when she opened it, it happened to be a perfect-fitted black dress and spider webbed stockings.

Zealia gasped when she saw a frankenstein barbie doll through the purple wrapping. "Ahhhh!!!!" She squealed, ripping it open.
Ophelia: (She shoved Reinard off of her, groaning in annoyance) It wasn't my plan in the first place. This harpee is the one who did it. This horrid................................... woman!

Rosemary: (She admired the wonderful craft that the dress had, and she gave Helga a smile) Mother, it's beautiful (Though she would've prefered red, she loved it nonetheless)
last edited Больше года
"Horrid? Take a look in the mirror thyself thee withered whore. If anything, thou are the vilest thing out of the people here that stand before thee. Shut up and learn when thee are at a lost, maybe thou would learn something." Li responded, looking to Flynn. "Where shall we be heading. Whatever it is thy are after, it better be of good reasoning. Time can only tell for when thy side bitch may have her neck snapped in two. And to be quite frank, she has already made the mistake of becoming more of a nuisance to me than her presence already was."

~

"We care of what business he's on, hunter." Wiezelsa glanced at him. "Tell Us. Where shall we be going if our destination has been destroyed? Now hush." Her eyes went back to the man. "You. Speak, unless you wish for what you experience in the next few moments of your life will be...unpleasant. Very, unpleasant. The destruction that you have brought to the home of these peaceful creatures is unacceptable."

"Home? What home you doltish damsel!? You're a little late to the last corner of bread I see! There haven't been any "peaceful creatures" here for the last year since some sort of...THING, had found it's way here! I was here for my own research purposes and was almost at the peak until you two imbeciles showed up!!" The Francis spat, holding his broken nose. "They've been at angst with one another, and this is their scuffling ground. It isn't my fault that you attempted to tamper with something that wasn't yours!"

Wiezelsa paused. "You were going to attempt to kill can capture them."

"Damn right, to pluck it of its feathers for my potions! I'm and ALCHEMIST!" The Francis yelled. "And if anything I'd definitely would've made something stronger in hopes that YOU would have died yourself! How dare you lay your filthy hands upon me you wretched woe of a wavering witch!"

The Therian stared down at Francis before kneeling down in front of him. Their hand shot out and grabbed his face, a dim glow coming from it as the man's screams were muffled. When their hand pulled away, the structure of his nose and the parts of his face that had began quickly swell was returned to normal, healed.

Francis felt along his face, and then his nose. "By the gods....what are you?"

"None of your concern. Speak more, what is this..."thing", that you have mentioned to Us?"

"And why in the bloody hell of a virgin would I tell you ANYTHING?!" Francis said bitterly.

"You would have failed in retrieving what you desire. However, We can retrieve it for you. You will not harm the griffons that have done no harm to the likes of you. Tell me what you know."

"Information huh? That's what you want? It's going to take a lot more than that!" Francis got to his feet, dusting himself off.
Oh man, just let me kill a noble! XD Больше года
Ophelia: (She gritted her teeth in anger at the words Li spoke of her, staring at her with complete disgust)
Reinard: Princess Ophelia, If I may make a suggestion. Shut! Up! Having only anger results in idiotic mistakes

Enricho: I'm sorry, Wiezen, Kelsa, or what you prefer to be called, but it's bad enough I'm helping the lying plant man, but now we have to help someone I already want nothing to do with. Why give this fucker something he's clearly capable of getting himself? And if it's for the sake of the griffons, then tell me, if we aren't in Edrain, what's stopping us from killing him to help the griffons?
"--oooookaaayyy" Flynn scooted in between the conversation. "Let us not kill each other before the enemy does. How about instead of talking about what we hate about each other, we talk about good things? I'll go first. Ophelia, I appreciate how determined you are." He paused. "See, that wasn't hard."
Ophelia: Thank you Flynn. Alright, I appreciate how you try to make light of the situation despite the fact that a dreadful harpy can't put things aside and loves to mention the worst about people when she's no better (Her eyes slowly moved from Flynn to Li as she spoke, more hostility appearing in her voice)
"I'm glad thee likes it." Helga said as Rosemary was holding the dress against her. "I figured black was in style now." She chuckled to herself. "Well.. When is black ever NOT in style? Am I right?"

Meanwhile, Elijah was happily throwing his new teddy bear around, catching it every single time so that it wouldn't hit the floor. He stared at it for a moment before naming it. "Puggles." He snorted in a giggle. Jr. had also gotten a stuffed animal which he carried with him closely. But on the other hand, he had a sponge sword and he covered his right eye with wrapping. "Argh!" He squeaked. "Hand over the toys and no one gets hurt!"

Zealia and Elijah looked to one another before smirking some. In sync, they tackled their brother onto the ground. Jr. struggled in getting free, his harmless sword swaying in the air. "Mercy I beg! Mercy!"

Zealia looked down at Jr. before sucking on her finger and plopping it in his ear. "---aHhhhh!" Jr. croaked from underneath. "Thou poisoned saliva sizzles in my ear! O treachery! I see the light!" Jr. dramatically fell to his death, his eyes closed as he twitched one last time.

Helga watched the scene from afar, rolling her eyes and giving a small snort. She got up before levitating Jr.'s sword in her hands, aiming at Elijah and Zealia. "Thou hast murdered my younger brother! How do thee plead?"

"Guilty!" Jr. mumbled from the floor, coughing as if nothing happened.

"Ah hah!" Before the mother could do anything, Zealia leaped on her head and blinded her sight by covering her eyes. "Ah! What is this sorcery? Light I cannot see! I--" She felt a light hit from Elijah's sword, and as if cue, she fell on to her back as well, dramatizing a few coughs until she "died".

"Ha haaa!!!" Zealia laughed. "Victory! Victory, brother!"

"Aaaalrightyy then..." Flynn mumbled some. "That's enough of that. How about we get going and just avoid contact with each other? I think that sounds pretty good." The alchemist suggested. "Especially you two... please.." He said, referring to Ophelia and Li.
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (She watched the scene play out in front of her, and she couldn't help but let out joyful giggles at the sight of them)
"Taking the life of an innocent man solves nothing. He may be a scum of your human society's but I see no harm within him aside from that." Wiezelsa looked to Enricho. "Calm yourself."

"I agree, you should learn consideration when someone is handing you food on a plate, Oh, how foolish of me to forget that individuals such as yourself only want to kill someone for a quick buc--" Before Francis could finish, Wiezelsa's knuckles met his face again. "CHRIST!!" He yelled in pain and rage.

"Enough. Tell us what the information we desire and we will depart on our way and supply you with what you need." Wiezelsa demanded.

"Or what?! OR WHAT!?" Francis yelled, but held his hands up when he saw the claws on the being's hands sharpen. "Oh alright, alright! I'll tell you everything!"

~

"But of course, Flynn. Only if thy sideline whore can keep her tongue bitten and not force me to tear it from her head and my heel meet her teeth. They would go down her throat nicely.." Li replied. "I'd rather be a harpy than a entire disappointment. And just for the sake of knowledge, I am definitely better than thee in every aspect of the matter. Thou are just anally distressed for the fact of the matter that thee are nothing but a walking shame to the already shameful Edrain." She gave a hmph. "Now, must I kill her now or shall we continue about?"
Flynn suddenly stopped in his tracks, his attention now turning to Lilith. "Seriously? SERIOUSLY? What's your problem, witch? We're all in the same freakin' side here and the LEAST we can do is just ignore one another or put our differences aside. Princess or not, witch or not, you're both dead meat if you don't put this petty argument away!" He flailed his arms a little. "What do you want, Lilith? What will make you shut up? Do you Quartzes only bark with no bite? Is that what you're known for? Arguing?"

Helga's eyes peeked open when she realized their little play was over, getting back on her knees and tacking her triplets rather gently. She smothered them with kisses and nuzzles, blowing on their stomachs and getting laughter as a response. "Thou three are too adorable for this world."

Zealia's ears twitched, her mismatched eyes staring into her mothers. "Then let's go to a diffwent wowld."

The witch smile slowly shrunk but remained. "I wish we could, my little one."

"Mama, can we go to a diffwent wowld for our bifthday?"

Helga was silent for a moment. "If... If we have time, then perhaps we can go to a small visit somewhere. But for now, mommy wants thee all to play and enjoy this day. She will be gone--"

"aawwww, not again! Not yuw too!!!" Elijah whined.

"I know, I know." Helga's ears lowered a little. "But I'm doing it for you. One day thou will understand. In the meantime, your big sister will be in charge. The whole forest guards thee five, and if anything wanders here, you know what to do, no?"

"Ya! Poke the wench in the soc...kets..." Jr. said, struggling a little in the last word. Helga chuckled some, a small sigh coming forth. "Thou are already 1 year old. I expect thee to take a nap and bath yourself without flooding the entire house."
Li rolled her eyes. "The Quartz are known for many things. And one of them so happens to be yanking thy lame ass out of the fire as well, no? CONSTANTLY, at that." She retorted. "It isn't arguing when it is, fact. I'm not going to stand here and let someone who entered a country without authorization and allowed an entire country to be set into a chaotic wave of disorientation and destruction attempt to dictate what "bad" and "better" to me. Go on, name me one thing that I've done that has put so many lives and danger." She paused for a moment. "That's what I thought. The capital is damn near completely EVISCERATED, Flynn. And if thy believe that [i[this[/i] is a situation to be wary of with a bunch of false egotistical parasites--oh, oh, my apologies, "deities", leeching off of lives, then I do encourage thee now to stick to this rather than finding out what's on the other side of the fence. And as I said to thy whore there, I can show thee a bite if that's what thee would like. But fine. Thee wants me to "shut up"? Alright then. But when those very words come back to clamp their teeth around thy throat don't expect me to sympathize with thee."
last edited Больше года
"Why are you so.... mean?" Flynn suddenly asked as if he were a child. "You're rude and careless and selfish. I simply ask you to cooperate and all you do is shit on others. You're like your sister, but worse. And she is not a whore." Flynn corrected Lilith's nickname on Ophelia. "She's a princess, a really bad one, but still one that should be respected just how you should as well. But no one would be willing to obey anything you say with that mouth of yours."

Helga finally got up to her feet, dusting herself off. She made sure that all sharp items were away from the children – as well as any magical books or vials lying around. The witch had prepared food for later when she was not there and made sure her children had all the necessities while she was absent. "Alright..." She told herself, returning to her children. She placed a kiss upon every single one, hugging them longer than she should've. "You take care now... Don't open the door to strangers..." She walked towards the door before glancing back. "Happy birthday, my little cockroaches. I love you."

And with that, she exited her cottage and locked it. Her children stared at the door where her mother once stood, their ears drooping in sync as they began to whimper. But once they realized there was nothing that could have been down, they went and drowned their sadness in sweets... A LOT of sweets.

The witch adjusted her collar, making a single clone of hers emerge outside the cabin to guard it. "Protect them." Helga ordered before leaping into the air – her beautiful large wings being summoned before she soared skillfully in the air.
Enricho:(He paced back and forth, his head in his heads, already feeling a headache coming. The last thing he wanted was to help this man, and unlike everything before, saw no reason to help him in the slightest. Yet he kept his mouth shut. Mostly because he knew arguing was pointless)

Rosemary: (As she saw the sight of the triplets seem slightly down, she did what she could to cheer them up) Don't worry, guys. She'll be back before you know it. Trust me
Li didn't say anything in response, letting the words roll off of her like rain onto a triangular roof. However, she did hold up her middle finger, looking dead at him. And in correlation, her thoughts were in contrast with her actions, but they were much darker than just that one simple gesture from her.
And then she thought about it. Rude. Selfish. Careless. When there was someone before them who was that, and much much more. The only one she would admit to was being rude, and there was always a reason behind it. And now something began to become quite clear to her, and in that moment her thoughts came to a conclusion that brought peace over her mind, black static running across her answers in a brief flicker.

~

"Go on." Wiezelsa spoke, waiting for the alchemist to give them his explanation.

Francis glared at what he assumed to be a solely female creature while clutching his nose. "I've been collecting information and small bits of factual evidence about a strange creature that had began to lurk up within these mountains a short time back. A creature that hunts these oh so majestic birds you're so involved with. It's unlike anything that has ever come to be seen by the eyes of many, and if it has then no one ever lived to tale the tail. Except two. And I just so happen to have spoken to both. And from what information that I've accumulated, this thing is something that is either one of three things. Something new that I have never in all of my time of studying and learning of creatures have ever come to encounter. Something that is simply not even suppose to exist. Or, something that has existed for longer than most can remember, and has been waken up from a slumber of sorts. You can pick that apart and believe what you want, but I'm going with the latter. Have you ever seen a griffon been picked apart from the inside out, hm? Because in the name of Mary I sure as hell haven't seen something so horrid in my life. Whatever you want to know about your favorite over-sized birds you can find out by yourself as along as your side of the bargain holds clear."

"And it shall." Wiezelsa looked up to where the mountain had been destroyed, then further over to the other continuous ranges. "Come. We are going to the peak." And to Francis's dismay, they grabbed him as well to bring along.
last edited Больше года
To Francis' and literally everyone reading's dismay, he stays in the RP XD Больше года
Hating on Francis already? Sheesh, he just got here XD Больше года
Flynn was surprised when he heard no remarks come from Lilith. At one point, he was scared that he may or may not get his ass kicked soon. And not by God, but rather the clone that stood besides him. He decided to stand a few feet away, gulping lightly and preparing to duck in case she tried anything.

The nymph soared in the sky, the soft breeze grazing across her perfectly structured face. She followed a certain direction, already having Flynn's coordinates in mind. And from a distance, she made a portal appear in thin air in which she flew into.

Another portal split open by Li's side, where Helga flew directly out of it and unintentionally ran over her sister in the flight.

"She is?" Zealia asked, her small head tilting to the side. "How do yu know?"
Rosemary: Come on, has she ever left you three alone for a long time? I promise you three, she will return

Enricho: Alright, fine. But don't think for a minute I'm taking my eyes off this guy. And if he does anything to screw us over, I won't hesitate to throw him off the peak. (With that said, he followed behind Wiezelsa, ready for more travelling)
last edited Больше года
Li fell to the ground when she had been ran over, hissing as she picked herself up from the dirt. Clumps of it fell from her face, and her eyes became swelling slits, but still, she said nothing as they flickered back to normal. Not even as she saw that it was Helga herself, the one that she had planned on waiting for just moments ago. How far that thought was from her mind now was...as if it had never been there to began with.

~

"Throw me off the si--and just who do you think you are?! Do you require a muzzle for your face!? A clamp for your diseased tongue!? Hah! If anyone would be getting cast from mountain side, it would be YOU you clout." Francis shot back. "And don't watch me too hard or I'll began to believe that you're queer instead of a animal lacking genitalia."

"Great minds do think alike. It's exactly why We brought you along. So if you've attempted to misinform us, We'll gladly transfer you into the hands of the hunter. We are sure that he would take grand care of you." Wiezelsa remarked.
last edited Больше года
I never hated a character faster than I did Francis Больше года
I get the feeling this is a guy who will either A: Die real soon или B: A brand new character that's gonna stick around Больше года
Skillcist Больше года
Enricho: (His eyes were immediately locked on Francis at Wiezelsa's words) And I assure you, I have no patience for you nobles. And I promise, if you waste our time, I'll show you how little it is. (With that said, he didn't say another word and allowed Wiezelsa to lead the way)
"You are not to lay not one of your filthy grabbers on me, mongrel!" Francis stated with hint of fear. "Unhand me monstrosity! I know that I am quite charismatic, and my charms are lively, but I'd rather not be handled in such a manner by a she-elk!"

Wiezelsa ignored him as they started on their way up the mountainside, holding onto the back of Francis's collar, dragging him beside them.
Enricho: (He followed behind Wiezelsa in silence, trying his best to block out the words Francis by making small talk with Wiezelsa) So, when we do manage to defeat Macross, and this does happen to break the curse that was put onto Ossiana.... What exactly will happen to her? Will she experience any drastic changes?
Helga was up on her feet rather quickly, dusting off her dress and turning to apologize to the person she ran into. But when she saw it was... her sister, she recoiled in shock. "Lilith? ...Virgin Lilith or Witchy Lilith?" She blinked in confusion. "Wait... how-- when...why?"

Zealia stood quiet for a moment. "And... and what about Papa? Do yu know about him too?" She questioned Rose.
Rosemary: Well..... It's complicated. But I do know that he never stays away forever. He'll be back, you three. Don't you worry

Kristoff: (He didn't even look at Helga, but spoke to her) Ah, greetings, Helga. How are you and the family doing?
last edited Больше года
Helga's ears twitched to the sound of the familiar voice. She turned and gave a polite bow. "Greetings, Sir Kristoff. My family... has been better." She said rather bluntly. "I am guessing thou will inform me of what exactly am I here for?"

"Do yu pinky promise?" Zealia mumbled, her pinky raising.
Kristoff: Well, I do believe you can aid us in a rather serious situation. We are dealing with an entity known as God, and I know you have dealt with your fair share of religious types wanting to bring forth their deity to the world

Rosemary: (She looked down at Zealia and locked her pinkie around hers) Yes, I pinkie promise
"Um... And thou believes two witches, an alchemist, and a princess can defeat... God?" She questioned, scratching her chin. "I don't think this makes sense."
Kristoff: Trust me, we have all we need to defeat him. I was hoping we could stop the priest before God awoken, but unfortunately, that didn't happen
"And what role do I play here? Do I fight off any army God throws at us?" Helga asked. Her thoughts went back to how her sister praised this figure, confused as to why was he bad and why she still liked him.
Kristoff: You do whatever you wish to, Helga. I understand that you have a family to tend to, to care for. You aren't a carefree witch any longer. You have your own responsibilities. I won't force you to aid us. That is your choice.
"Of course...." The witch mumbled some. "I chose to aid thee for the benefits of safety upon my children. And well... if I fail to serve then I know my kids will be in safe hands with their father." Her ears drooped a little. "How long is this journey to our next destination?"
Kristoff: Well, I do believe that we have to find the Servants first. There are seven of them, and they could be anywhere. The best thing for us to do is to keep our eyes and our ears open of any news of disasters in the world. Anything that is out of the ordinary
Ophelia: (She remained silent as Helga was there, and she did everything she could to not make any eye contact with her)
cosmic_fusions commented…
oh come on, they've been doing nothing forever Больше года
LET THE BATTLE START ALREADY Больше года
Yeah, so don't. Go home, Helga. Go Главная and wait for things to get bad XD Больше года
"Very well." Helga nodded at the priest, looking around to see who else was there. She saw Flynn and gave him a friendly smile.

"I thought you weren't going to come..." Flynn mumbled underneath his breath.

"I wasn't. But I changed my mind. Where might Franziska be?"

"Home. Safe." He replied in a short manner. Helga's eyes shifted to the person next to Flynn, who was Ophelia. "Ahh, greetings Princess. Thou has yet to ask about thine brother."
Ophelia: (At the sudden mention, she slowly turned her head to Helga, surprised at her response) Y-You aren't angry that I... left my infant brother to be your responsibility?
Reinard: (He looked at Helga, his eyes moving up and down. He had never seen a witch like her before. He was used to the more hideous ones, and he was sure to speak his mind)
"Angry?" The witch raised an eyebrow. "Why would I be angry? Oswald is one of the cutest human babies I've ever laid eyes upon. He's sweet and very polite." Helga updated her about her brother. As Reinard gawked at her, she unexpectedly turned around to face him. "My eyes are up here, sir." She reminded him.
Ophelia: (She listened carefully, as she gave her a slow nod) I see.... If it's not too much to ask, I would... Like to see him. I know I have no right to ask after leaving him, but.... I just want to see him again
Reinard: (His darkened eyes slowly moved up to look at her) You're a witch? Impossible! Witches are ugly and rude, yet you are the complete opposite.
last edited Больше года
"Oh, of course not. Thou can visit him whenever thy wishes to. I bet he'll adore seeing his sister again. In fact... Sometimes he draws pictures of you. An armored woman wearing a crown." Her ears twitched a little at Reinard's words. "Umm... well.. I'm not evil – at least I don't think I am. And I'm also part nymph. But I'll thine words as a compliment. Thou may refer to me as Helga Mourey Quartz." She said, giving a small nod of a bow.
Reinard: (He pointed to himself with one of his large fingers) Reinard! Just Reinard!
Ophelia: (The thought of Oswald remembering her was enough to make her start to tear up, before she looked over at Kristoff) Sir Kristoff, if it is alright with you, I would.... I....
Kristoff: I understand, Ophelia. You may go to your brother. We'll go with you. After all, we should stay in close range of each other as we wait for the news of the Servants to come
See Jade. We're building up the party so that everyone can meet up again. Everyone will get a chance to join. Before Ты know it, everyone will be sitting around in a little camp like a Dragon Age party Больше года
If he isn't Wiezen, he can't do worse Больше года
that i do believe in Больше года
"Oh, right now?" Helga asked Ophelia. "I suppose so... If it's safe for us to go, then I'll just..." The witch's nail on her index finger elongated, and she seemed to tear a whole into the sky as if it were a portal. On the other side, her house could be seen.
Ophelia: Oh, thank you very much, Madam Quartz. I know this is very sudden. It's just........ (She wasn't able to find the right words to say. She wrapped her arms around herself at the thought of seeing Oswald, yet remained silent)
"It's alright, Ophelia. No need for feeling guilty or sad." She made way for Ophelia to step through the portal before looking at the rest. "Anyone else would like to join?"
Kristoff: Of course 'we' would (He said this as he looked toward Flynn) right?
Ophelia: (She looked at the cottage through the portal, and despite what Helga said, she was still nervous and a slight bit worried. Nevertheless, she slowly walked toward the portal)
"Uhh... Right... I guess..." Flynn told himself more than Reinard. Helga watched as Ophelia walked through the portal, and then Flynn. She awaited for the others to pass through before she gripped her sister's clone's hand unexpectedly and took her with her.
Kristoff: Well, let's go, Reinard (He gave Reinard a genuine smile)
Reinard: (He looked down at Kristoff and shoved passed him, going through the portal first)
Helga observed the strange behavior between Kristoff and Reinhard, questioning herself if it was a good idea to even let them be near each other inside her house. Whether Lilith liked it or not, her sister dragged her through the portal as well.

Once on the other side in the woods, the portal automatically closed. Helga released her sister's hand and walked up the familiar steps of the porch to unlock her door. Her eyes interlocked with all of her children's who were still in the living room, eating off the buffet of sweets. They were all surprised to how fast their mother had returned. "Happy birthday, my little ones." She told them again before looking at the others and signaling them inside. "Clean thine shoes before entering."
Rosemary: Mother, you're home (She turned to the triplets) see, I told you she wouldn't be gone for too long
Ophelia: (She looked around the room, her eyes locked on the small baby crib in the room. She stood as still as possible, looking more nervous than before)