Диснеевский Вольт BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Диснеевский Вольт 2490 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 2490

Больше года ShadowBolt2012 said…
smile
Bolt: This is becoming tired some cat in fact I feel a yon comming on
Больше года theJF said…
wink
Oh boy... *sighs at the potential "Bolt quote apocalypse"*

..."Now I'm concerned on a number of levels."
Больше года mk3 said…
laugh
:DDD
Больше года no1BOLTfan said…
big smile
XD I quoted Bolt at my friends B-Day party today.
Больше года theJF said…
wink
YESSS! That's awesome, and did you get all giddy when you said it too? 8-)
Больше года mk3 said…
big smile
Fa***ing Cool!!!!!
Больше года Tomo- said…
big smile
Mk3, now we talking about bolt, not about skyrim...
laugh
Yeah we were trying to get into the pool but the gate was locked and I said "If I stare at the lock hard enough, it will burst into flames and melt." I don't think anyone got it though...
Больше года mk3 said…
big smile
:DDD epic!
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
Indeed, even if nobody "got it", YOU still got the last laugh!
Больше года mk3 said…
heart
Watching Bolt <3!
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Ah yes, always good to hear!
Больше года mk3 said…
big smile
I Hope the Second Would came.
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Indeed.
Больше года mk3 said…
big smile
I`m in That pigeon part.
Больше года theJF said…
New York or Hollywood?
Больше года mk3 said…
smile
Now Penny cries and Agent came in.1 TO GO!
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Looks like she won't be on "The Tonight Show" as "lead guest"... lol! And YES, only one more fan and it's PARTY TIME!!!
Больше года mk3 said…
big smile
Yes!Now they`re meeting Rhino!
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Excellent, moving right along!
Больше года mk3 said…
big smile
Train part!
Больше года mk3 said…
big smile
Bolt Escaped form Car
Больше года SuperBoltFan14 said…
big smile
Someone light the fireworks. Another someone light the cake. Get the sreamers, cafetti, and the DJ. Let's get this party started cause we have hit 2,000 Bolt fans that want a sequel. Give yourselves a pat on the back you 1,999 others Bolt sequel fans because we hit a milestone. Next step hitting 3,000 with a endzone being the release of Bolt 2 in theaters. We are one day closer to when we all can watch the sequel whatever date that may be were one day closer to it.
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Indeed folks, it's PARTY TIME!!! *cues up EPIC songs playlist*...

...I'll bring the "Bolt" party favors if someone else brings the cake/cookies and sammiches n' stuff!!!1?//!!11+1!!!?/
Больше года mk3 said…
heart
YUP!! BRING ON THE LIGHTS,BEST MUSIC,EPIC DJ AND THE BEST DUDES!!!!!!!
big smile
PARTAAAY! Great job Bolt, you reached 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! I needed to use that many exclamation points :D
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Indeed you did, because PARTY TIME is worth it!!! ;-)
smile
I really hope Bolt 2 will be made! His fan club reached 2000 fans. There HAS to be a Bolt 2!
Больше года theJF said…
wink
I agree; it needs to be said, and it HAS to be done!
Больше года Boltdoglover said…
angelic
It will be done... All in due time my friends all in due time
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Indeed...
laugh
It better be done! I need Bolt 2 like I need air! XD
Больше года mk3 said…
laugh
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
smile
Yay Bolt 2 is in the 2000s
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
SUPER IM GLAD BOLT 2 FINELLEY MADE IT IN THE 2000s im sooooooooo happpt
smile
I know! A perfect time to celebrate such a great accomplishment for us Bolties :D
Больше года theJF said…
wink
Indubitably it is Bolties. And we are quickly becoming an unstoppable force for change and inspiration to get a sequel, prequel or even a TV show actually started, featuring our be-awesome beloved friend! Let us not stray from the path to victory, and keep up the great work everyone!
Больше года mk3 said…
big smile
Yup,TheJF is Talking Right thing
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
Hehe you know it! lol
big smile
:) Imagine when we reach 3000! And if a Bolt 2 comes this club will be even more popular!
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
YAY ^.^
big smile
Haha :D
laugh
XD This might sound silley but I don't know when Bolt is born do u guys know when he was born ?
laugh
I saw saw a site that said Bolt's birthday is like January 6 or something but I still like to say Bolt's birthday is the day Bolt came out in theaters, November 21.
Больше года theJF said…
smile
I agree, that's what I've heard as well. Although the theater release date birthday idea is very good as well!
Больше года mk3 said…
big smile
Yup,Sounds Great
Больше года Boltdoglover said…
I always thought it would be like 3-4 weeks before cuz in the movie he looks like he us only bout 3-4 weeks old but I like the movie release date as his birthday idea
smile
His birthday could also be when they first created the final design for him that we know today but I'm not sure when that was...
Больше года SuperBoltFan14 said…
When the sequel comes out wouldn't that mean the end of this topic page? This was created to get a Bolt 2 and after it comes out wouldn't there be nothing more to go on about?
Больше года theJF said…
wink
True, but that's what the new topic\thread option is for, as we'll always have something to talk about! Especially if/when we get another movie or TV show...