Диснеевский Вольт BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Диснеевский Вольт 2490 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 2490

Больше года theJF said…
smile
Meh, more responsibility, more work, and less time to do fun stuff. Some good things do come with age, such as choice, maturity, and wisdom, so it's not as bad as one might think. Just make sure you have fun while you can, so you can hold on to those great moments and memories for many years to come!
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
You could be Bolt for halloween
Больше года no1BOLTfan said…
smile
I was Penny last year :) But no one knew who I was supposed to be...
Больше года Boltdoglover said…
mischievous
i was always the grim reaper with a dull but real sythe...never was questioned by a cop...they didnt like my samuri costume with the training katana. yet the people at olive garden didn't really care all they said was don't use it as a large butter knife that was a weird year... this year is going to be 1-2 store bought bags of candy maybe some horror movies (saw or something like that) or sit on the roof and drop something over the side to spook the kids just for fun
Больше года theJF said…
wink
So I see you're quite into both the "tricks" AND the treats, lol. ;-)
laugh
I'm probably trick-or-treating with my friends, which means we are going to be acting like insane idiots :D
Больше года FinnishBoltfan1 said…
laugh
LOL!
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Oh boy
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
Indeed.
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Yay
Больше года SuperBoltFan14 said…
smile
Those were the days.
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Friday is almost here =)
laugh
I'm so excited! Tomorrow is Disney day at my school :D
smile
I want this weekend so badly. October is so long without my school getting any days off. I get my sweet golf tounament to look forward to this saturday and I know my group will be winners. Wish me luck Bolt fans as I just like anyone else can use all the good fortune I can get. I hope Bolt will help me also.
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Alright then, here's to hoping you and your group do very well this weekend, and wishing you good luck! :-)
i do wish you luck and hope you find a cool bolt suviner/ take home thing
laugh
good Luck,Well you don't need it but anyways
smile
Thanks guys.
laugh
Good luck! :) IT'S FRIDAY!
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Whats disney day ?
cool
anybody got a 47 inch long box that is only about 3 inches tall and about 7 inches wide? i want send in my air rifle to get an upgrade called a nitro piston and i dont have a box to send it in any one have a box at least 47 in long and 7 in wide sorry non US users i dont know what that would be in cm...but if you have a box that size and can send it for very little cost that would be very helpful the box dose not have to have anything in it it can be empty
smile
No, I don't have a box, sorry. And Disney day is just when everyone wears Disney clothes and such.
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Awwl what did you wear and buying a tv is cool :)
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
I made a new friend shes a Bolt fan just like us her name is boltTravolta :)
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Opps I mean a boy lol did anyone made friends with him yet ?
big smile
I have! :D
laugh
I kind of have :)
cool
yup seems like a nice guy
smile
yes
He doesn't seem to come on much, though.
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
Yah he seems shy but hes 16 years old
smile
Cool :) I hope he comes on more
smile
kovu_oat Give us a Nice show,Right?
laugh
Yeah, and I like the wallpapers they made
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
I added her on facebook a few months ago
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Friday is almost here ^.^
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Indeed. ;-)
big smile
i cant wait for this weekend i get to go to bass pro shops and shoot pumpkin blasters and for dinner we get to go to benihana a nice place that cooks the food right in front of you.
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Cool, Bass Pro Shops are great! And nice food is always good too! :-)
smile
Bass Pro Shops are HUGE! And really fun to look around at :) I almost bought a bow and arrows from there once
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
What are you going to buy at the mall ? Bolt stuff :)
smile
YeahWhat are you doing? So curious...
big smile
It's almost Friday! :D
angry
well... so much for all my careful planning oh yeah im gonna be 19 on tuseday and i want to wait till after the holidays before i start at job corp but no my parents are giving me hell about putting it off that long "oh they might need another copy of your moms tax return and we cant afford that" that already checked out dumbfuck!!! GOD I SWEAR ITS LIKE MY PARENTS ARE TRYING TO FUCKEN OVERWHELM ME AND OH YEAH WERE GONNA DO THIS THIS THIS AND THIS OVER THE HOLIDAYS...OH REALLY! YOU ARE GOONA TEACH A HIGHSCHOOLER AND YOU SPECIAL ED CALSS WITH FUCKEN BUM FOR AN ASSISTENT AND FIND TIME TO DO ALL YOU SEASONAL COOKING? YEA RIGHT AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON EARTH WILL SUDDENLY CARE AND THERE WILL BE PEACE ON EARTH AND IT WILL BE A PERFECT UTOPIA...THAT DIDNT WORK THE FIRST TIME WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT WILL WORK NOW? and so much for getting time to make sure my air rifles upgrade works properly before hand so i dont come back past the warenty to find it dont work right well guess what lets spent a total of 240 dollars to get one pellet gun working when i could get another so i can still shoot without worring about problems brilent! some times i wonder if my parents just want to screw me over then realize they fucked up just to stress the crap out of me and piss me off...oh well they want me gone that bad their gonna regret it cause step mom the teacher is mostlikely gonna get fired for over sleeping causing us to move yet again and utterly destroy any hopes of getting a place to keep and enjoy way to go parents your really doing great job at fucking people...*sigh* why me? what the fuck did i do to deserve this living nightmare? :(..
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
Yah friday is almost here
Aww....I'm so sorry you're having a stressful time. I hope everything will be okay soon, and always remember you always have your friends on fanpop to talk to you and help you feel better :)
Больше года Keyvon said…
sad
You sholud com down dont stress that's what I tell my moms
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
My oh my, so many f-bombs just went off that you'd think WW3 just became a reality! But I digress, understandably you're quite distressed at the moment, and that sure does sound like a really unfortunate situation that you seem to be stuck in. Sadly, there's not much I can really say to help, other than the fact that we're here for ya' man, and never forget that you've always got Bolty too! And besides, we also have Keyvon here, who always seems to have a way of keeping the mood light and cheerful with his comments of boundless wisdom!!!

...Isn't that right Keyvon?!!?!? XD
yeah you guys are the best when i need a friend and i thank you for it
smile
You never abandon a friend in a time of need :)