Диснеевский Вольт BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Диснеевский Вольт 2490 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 2490

Больше года mk3 said…
angelic
Yup,But always.. Never stop Fanning!
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Indeed Bolties.
Больше года no1BOLTfan said…
laugh
Yeah, if Bolt 2 comes we can still talk about random stuff like we always do :D
Больше года SuperBoltFan14 said…
smile
Random is right. We have discussed a wide assortment of topics but somehow we get back to the topic at hand.
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Always, and that's precisely what make this forum so great!
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
I wounder hmm
laugh
Haha, yeah, we get off topic so much. Thankfully we always have someone who reminds us what this topic is about!
Больше года ShadowBolt2012 said…
smile
Oh boy u 2 r silley
Больше года Boltdoglover said…
Everybody is weird the only difference is how much you let others see
Больше года theJF said…
wink
Excellent deduction BDL, very good indeed!
Ya I like the insight of that statement of yours BDL. Right on. So I'll be the instigater again and get off topic, What's everybody's favorite food? Mine's Chicken Parm.
Больше года mk3 said…
smile
I really Don`t know,Everything tastes Good.
big smile
Hmm....I really like pasta and sandwiches XD
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Sammiches, it's SAMMICHES!!! Hehe JKlol, but yea, I love Pizza, chicken tenders and gumbo the most, and there are many others not to far below those as well...
smile
ill try anything once then try it again to make sure i dont like it
Больше года BoltxBolt said…
big smile
Pizza !!!! XD
smile
Oh you guys are great. Just like Bolt.
smile
:DD So, I know this is a topic about Bolt, but what other movies do you guys like?
Больше года mk3 said…
laugh
Ginga Densetsu Weed (actually an Tv show,Just Freaking cool),Cats and Dogs Revenge of Kitty Galorie,Balto,Hoodwinked too!,007 movies. And MUUUUCCCCCHHHHH MOOOOORRRREEEE
smile
XD I really like Bolt, Brave, and The Hunger Games. Oh yeah, I also like Oliver and Company and Up :)
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Too many to actually list, but some of my favorites would be: Bolt(lol indeed), BTTF, LOTR, pretty much any Disney and/or Pixar movie, Harry Potter series, Bourne series, and many others. Oh the memories...
smile
Oh yeah, Harry Potter is really awesome too, but I actually prefer the books over the movies.
Больше года Keyvon said…
zzz
Oh boy
smile
They should make a *Bolt* show that would b so awesome
laugh
I know!
angelic
Ok I'm going to go way off topic here and ask if there is any one that knows where to get a crosman nitro venom 177 cal pellet gun for under 150 dollars I want one cuz there are quieter then what I got and said to be much more accurate than the rifle I got and I want to put stickers of penny's agent on a box and give him what for. Or ( this is not likely to happen but it never hurts to ask) if there is any one that would be willing to help me pay for one I will do everything in my power to return to favor. I am true to my word and never make a promise I know I can't keep.
laugh
That is VERY off topic XD Unfortunately I have no idea where to get one and my family is extremely poor so even if my mom let me help, I couldn't afford it. Great idea shooting Penny's agent though :D
He deserves it and everyone knows it
Больше года theJF said…
wink
I know a fair amount about "guns" in general, so I may be able to help you out BDL. I'll hopefully have some spare time on my hands to do a little research for you and see if I can help with your "task" at hand...
Больше года mk3 said…
smile
yup
big smile
@BDL For now, you can just take pictures of Penny's agent and put a pin in him :)
Больше года mk3 said…
laugh
Or make A place to throw some darts...
smile
I've already done the research on the gun I just need help paying for it
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Oh I see. Well I'll at least look around a few places and see if any deals pop up for ya!
Больше года mk3 said…
smile
Epic.
laugh
That's good. You can try selling things you no longer want online to earn money maybe...
Hmm....I don't know what else.
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
How about Bolt products
That's a good one keyvon sell my bolt stuff lol yeah right like that ever happen
smile
Yah keyvon that's a good idea use that money 4 /olt 2
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Awwl thanks giys your the BEST!!!
Больше года theJF said…
wink
Rofl at the recent posts above! But on a more serious note, I looked around, and indeed around $150 for the rifle you want is about as cheap as they come new, and used doesn't seem to grant much of a discount. Have you considered Airsoft by any chance? They have far less potential for collateral damage than a lead pellet breaking the sound barrier, and are generally cheaper/quieter too! I mean, if that Crosman is really what you want, then by all means go for it, but I'm just trying to think of some alternative options for you here. Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or something and I'll be glad to be of service, as we probably need to move this forum back on topic again soon! :-)
Больше года mk3 said…
smile
Yup,We can`t be of topic all the time! Bolt is the Reason Why Were Posting Things on This Forum
Больше года theJF said…
wink
Indeed mk3, you're absolutely right! Although, the gun stuff could be considered loosely "on topic" due to what the weapon's intended target is... lol.
Больше года mk3 said…
big smile
True.......
smile
These random topics keep this forum entertaining for me, otherwise why would would I or anyone of us use our time coming her all the time? True we should talk of Bolt but everything possible thing has been discussed already about Bolt. We wouldn't get off into random topic if there was stuff to talk about concerning Bolt. So Bolt's eyes are Brown in the movie. Does anyone ever wish they could have been a different color, like blue? And have you guys noticed that Bolt's teeth are extremely white and clean? He must have a great dentist or oral hygiene. :) Is it the kibble that makes the teeth so clean?
Больше года theJF said…
wink
Hmm, would've been interesting if his eyes were a different color, but as it sits I wouldn't have him any other way! And I've wondered the same thing about the teeth too, but I've always assumed it was just great hygiene w/regular teeth brushing from a vet or Penny. Although, now that you mention it, that kibble does look pretty expensive...

Anyways, as for the topic issue, I think you have a perfectly valid point SBF14, and we do have a lot of fun going on and on about random stuff all the time. I guess I just want new people to the forum/club to not think we're totally off the subject of "Bolt 2" ALL the time... lol!
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Happy friday Bolt fans
cool
It is friday and you know what that means? (awkward silence and cricket chirping) Friday Night Smackdown. It comes on in like 14 minutes where I am. It's gonna be epic. Go WWE!
laugh
Happy friday 2 u 2
if your into that kind of stuff im more for nascar racing yay big crashes! :)