Диснеевский Вольт BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Диснеевский Вольт 2490 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 2490

Больше года theJF said…
wink
...Indeed!!! ;-)
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Awwl that means a lot to me thank you boltdoglover ^.^
Больше года no1BOLTfan said…
smile
Hmm...perhaps I should draw you something for your birthday :)
Больше года Boltdoglover said…
hey keyvon can you make music videos?
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
What kind of video ?
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Hay Bolt fans Halloween is in 3 more days are you guys excited ^.^
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Not really planning on doing much myself, other than locking things up and keeping an eye out for would-be tricksters... And enjoying a little candy of course! ;-)
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
Im dont do much eather I have school that day so that makes it seems more boring
Больше года FinnishBoltfan1 said…
laugh
Hi! finally back from our Cabbage, It was fun To stay at there for few days! Next series will start on 1-3 days,See you on the next episodes!
i was thinking a bolt music video with the song head strong from linkin park or breakdown from breaking benjamin think you could work you magic? and if you can have it all bolt and no scenes of the band playing?
Больше года SuperBoltFan14 said…
worried
I have hurricane Sandy to look forward to. It's going to start tearing through my state of PA soon. This should be fun. School is already cancelled for monday and tuesday so if my windows don't shatter or my electricity doesn't shut off the next two days inside could be fun. Wish me luck my friends I'll probably need it. The whole east coast south of me already needs it but if you got a prayer to give still that'd be great of you all.
Oh, scary! I am so happy I don't have to deal with hurricanes like that, just earthquakes. I hope that you will be safe and it will be over soon, and that everyone on the east coast will be safe.
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Yea, know the feeling SBF14. Been through a few myself, and they're definitely not fun. Will certainly keep you and others on the east coast in my prayers, and trust things will blow over quickly and smoothly for ya'. :-) Oh, and don't forget (if you haven't already) to stock up on toiletries and dairy products, as those are notorious for being out of stock after a big storm event, sometimes for weeks!
blush
Scary! In Finland There is only one thing to afraid: Coldness :(
Больше года theJF said…
smile
I would say you are lucky there in Finland, but even extreme cold can be quite dangerous as well! BRRRrrrrrrr!!!
angelic
SBF14 i pray you and your family will make it through the storm unharmed. along with all the others on the east coast...people and pets a like.
smile
Thanks a bunch guys. I feel safer and I think the prayers are working as I still have power even through the first day of a tropical strom level storm and that is a miracle in itself. Talk to you all later.
Больше года Keyvon said…
crying
Who herd of the hurrican thats heading to new york it makes me super sad
Not trying to be rude but where have you been all day? That's what I wrote about above you some. I'm in the middle of that hurricane right now but luckily I still have power. Is where your at in the path of the hurricane?
heart
IM IN LOVE :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Awwl with who ?
laugh
Aww! You sure seem happy about it too! So, who is it? XD
big smile
her name is Patricia, and she is everything im looking for in a girl. screw cloud 9 im on cloud 9000!!! i love her more then Bolt and i never thought that was possible! Dont think that means i love Bolt less that never gonna happen! but WOWWEE what a women! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
I almost forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And congrats, if you love her more than Bolt...well, you must love her A LOT! :) I'm happy you're happy, after your long rant on the previous page
laugh
Nice! Happy-b day!
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
How cute being in love is,a awesome thing ^.^
N1BF i think my life is an endless rollercoaster oh well thats what keeps it interesting
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Lol roller coasters =)
laugh
Haha random subject change!
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
Ah yes, tis' the way this forum stays light and fun. Oh were would we be without members like Keyvon to keep things interesting, and random... XD
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Like rainbows XD
Больше года theJF said…
wink
...I rest my case. ;-)
laugh
XD Nice new picture Keyvon!
laugh
yup,We should make Another Forum for this kind of stuff =)
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Awwl thank you guys are the best I was think we should change a icons the first of every month and the club thing I another form would be awesome to do ^.^
big smile
I should change my own too :)
Больше года inubolt said…
crying
dont do it ,they are awesome, if you do it i cry
by the way hi everione
hmmm
? You're wierd..
if you sai so
besides i do not speak english very well
last edited Больше года
laugh
Hi! And that is a pretty good idea, maybe I will get a new one...
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Hello inubolt Welcome Bolt 2 ^.^
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Yes welcome newcomer, and to a forum which seems to rarely be "on topic", but is always fun regardless!
smile
hi,Sorry for the post before,I thought You mean that I'm not worth it.
smile
it is ok and thanks everione for be so nice with me
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
We are the Bolts Buddies and the Bolt buddies are never mean unless somme of trying to start a fight but were mostly nice you could even join the Bolt Budies if you like ^.^
smile
undestood , i´m gona be a good dog
last edited Больше года
laugh
? Dog.....I thought you were human? XD I know what you mean. :D
you see mi nikname is baka inu and traslated is something like dumb dog so i consider miself loyal
last edited Больше года
big smile
i knew it dumb dogs are still smater then people XD LOL people is the funniest creatures. inubolt your english seems to be pretty geed. i ocne raed taht if the frsit and lsat letetrs are rghit you can siltl raed it
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Dogs rock =)