Диснеевский Вольт BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Диснеевский Вольт 2490 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2490

Больше года ShadowBolt2012 said…
laugh
True XD
Больше года no1BOLTfan said…
smile
Yep, it sure does :P
Больше года BoltxBolt said…
that's right
Больше года SuperBoltFan14 said…
smile
Well no1BOLTfan even though you might not want to hear it, I being a junior in high school now can confidently tell you that you can never over prepare for high school and that our 8th grade year is important. No screw it. I'm not going to tell you that 8th grade matters cause it really doesn't. High school matters. Your future in college depends on your grades and school activities once your a freshman. So something you won't hear from your principal, your teachers, and probably not your parents is screw around in the 8th grade. You are going to the same high school no matter what you do. Just pass your subjects. You don't have to get A's and work yourself ragged to get them because weather your the smart or the lazy one, everyone goes to high school. Have as much fun as you can becuse once high school starts it will be a almost never ending hell on earth. If it wan't for weekends and holidays and summer break then I'd have gone nuts by now. Oh and one more thing, enjoy being at the top of the food chain as the oldest class in your school while you can because once you step through your future high school doors a year from now, you are the new kid, you are a freshman, and that also makes you the prime target. Now I'm just being honest from how it went with other people in my year when they were freshmen and what happened to them. As well as the last two years of new freshmen. At least you'll have Bolt.
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
Cool
laugh
When I was in middle school kids in my class were asking me who's that ? I told them its bolt also I drawed him in class everyday trying 2 get better at drawing him and mittens also rhino
smile
SBF14, Wow, thanks for all the tips! :D
Больше года theJF said…
wink
Good advice, tips, tricks, and "kibbles n' bits" indeed!
Больше года Boltdoglover said…
trust me every one when your done with school you will be wishing you were back in school dont believe me ask your parents if they miss being in middle school
sad
Bolt club doesn't get many more fans these days, does it? :/
Больше года Keyvon said…
sad
Sad
Yes, it is :(
Very sad
sunny
So how is everyone? It's sooo hot where I live, even though there were supposed to be thunder storms -___-
last edited Больше года
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Well, we just had a mild cool front blow through our area a few days ago, and let me tell you, it's been quite a relief. Especially since my truck doesn't have working A/C at the moment... -_-
last edited Больше года
Больше года FinnishBoltfan1 said…
cloudy
Well In Finland Winter is Coming,Now it is 13 celcius,I don`t know how much ythat is in farenheits but Cold..
smile
Lucky! It's 10:00 pm and it's still very hot!
Больше года theJF said…
surprise
That's about 55 degrees Fahrenheit, so yea pretty cold indeed. And wow, where do you live #1BF that it's that hot at night? That's just crazy... lol
rainy
Its been cloundy supose to rain today
Больше года boltbiggestfan1 said…
heart
OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue
In Finland It is Already under 0 celcius, Clod nights,You guys in U.S.A have much warmer,In Finland winter is cold,The record is -55 minus Celcius *Frreeeezzzziiinnnggg* >___<
cloudy
Oooo that's cold! I live in California, but luckily it's cloudy right now :D
Больше года theJF said…
surprise
WOW, negative 57 degrees Fahrenheit?!? Geeez that's COLD!!!
worried
I can't even imagine how cold that would be o_o
angelic
Oh my, I almost forgot! Today is 9/11...
angelic
Honor the people how died 11 years ago today fellas in the USA. A tragic event that will most likelynever happen again.
Hopefully will never happen again. It was very tragic, and will never be forgotten
Больше года BoltxBolt said…
Im really sorry but i dont now what you guys are talking about
Больше года Keyvon said…
crying
Its sad seeing the airplane crash into the building :(
crying
Yes, it is very sad :'(
Больше года theJF said…
angelic
@BoltxBolt Today marks the eleventh anniversary of "September 11" or "9/11" as most call it nowadays. It is a day 11 years ago that anyone in America will not soon forget, when a terrorist attack was commenced on the two World Trade Center towers in New York City, as well as the Pentagon and an attempt at the White House in Washington, D.C.. Thousands perished that faithful day, and we will never forget those people, as well as the many hero's that sacrificed their own lives to save others. It's something of a sore subject at times, but it needs to be said, and must always be remembered...

And @Keyvon, indeed it is my friend. It still sends chills down my spine to this day, and I know I'll never forget seeing the second one hit LIVE on TV all those years ago...
angelic
I hope all the woman,men,kids,old people R.I.P
Больше года theJF said…
angelic
Indeed.
I don't remember it because I was about 2 at the time, but it is still so sad to hear about and see on TV
Больше года theJF said…
smirk
Yea, I was about your age when it happened, and I still sometimes remember it like it was just a year or so ago. Oh what a lasting impression it has made on me... But at least we all have Bolt now, right?! :-)
Well said theJF.
Больше года theJF said…
Thank you SBF14, much appreciated! :-)
smile
Yes, Bolt always helps!
Больше года theJF said…
wink
After all, he'll "never abandon a friend in a time of need!"!!!
smile
Yup,Even if it`s Impossible It can Be compossible!
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
...IF YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!!
smile
Maybe Bolt could help
laugh
XD Oh Rhino...
angelic
Unsinkable ships sink, unbreakable walls break, the things you think will never happen happen just like that unbendable steel bends, Ive learned to never underestimate the impossible. Lyrics from the song called the impossible check YouTube for full song it's a good song to keep in mind
Joe nichols is the artist
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Hmm, interesting stuff BDL, and good things to keep in mind indeed!
meh
Yup,But some things are just impossible :(
meh
Harsh
Больше года theJF said…
hmmm
Perhaps, but sadly true for some things in life...
smile
"It doesn't matter what you've heard, impossible is not a word. Just a reason for someone not to try."
It's from the song 'What Faith Can do' but I forgot the artist...darn.