Диснеевский Вольт BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Диснеевский Вольт 2490 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 2490

Больше года theJF said…
cool
Indeed they do. ;-)
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Bolt rock
Больше года inubolt said…
smile
indeed
blush
guys does anyone speak Spanish? It is important
Больше года no1BOLTfan said…
laugh
Yes, Bolt is AWESOME! Has anyone seen Wreck-it Ralph yet?
worried
hello? i´m here and i got feelings
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Cool
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Inubolt, no espanol here, at least for me. Is there a particular reason you need someone who speaks Spanish? Just curious...
blush
nothing important just an idea for a story about bolt and needed someone's opinion
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
I wish I could speak spanish
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Ah I see, I see.
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
So do I so do I
smile
Umm...you could always ask in English...
Больше года SuperBoltFan14 said…
big smile
I'm back! Hello Bolt Buddies. How has my firends been doing. Keyvon how are you buddy? theJF hope to here more from you soon friend. And everyone else I've missed you guys. I see we have a new guy with us since I've been without power after Sandy. inubolt welcome to the Bolt 2 forum. I wish you many happy and fun times to come on this forum. And I've missed Bolt. Daya without Bolt at all was a lot to handle I'll tell you what. I'm back now, I'm happy, and it's still the weekend.
wink
nice to meet you leader will try to translate my story so you can give me your opinion [please don´t be to cruel if you don,t like, only say how improve]
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Don't worry inubolt, we won't bite! XD Good to hear from you too SBF14, and I trust you and your family made it through the storm and aftermath OK?
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
YAY your back and im doing just awesome ^.^
smile
Ya no property damage or injuries to report so I successfully made it through hurricane Sandy. Glad your doing well Keyvon. As to you to theJF. But inubolt I got a question. Who is this leader that your talking about? Me? Man I even forget how much you guys like me that you think of me as a leaer or were you talking about someone else?
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Yah your the leader
smile
Alright. You guys are just as awesome though
smile
We have a leader? Okay! XD Glad you made it safely through the storm :)
sunny
tell us what to do leader , i the dumb dog will do anything for my good fellows and remember, after the storm the sun will come with a rainbow and a smile , so here it is
last edited Больше года
 tell us what to do leader , i the dumb dog will do anything for my good fellows and remember, after t
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Cool air plane
smile
That's a real nice picture inubolt. It is sunday night and I have to get in the shake of things again with school starting up for the week but I get off again on election day this tuesday. So I'm in a real good mood. And Bolt is awesome.
Больше года FinnishBoltfan1 said…
big smile
Finally I'm back!
smile
welcome back fb1 How are things going
laugh
I'm fine thanks. Well Just came form school and going to my friend to play MW2 :)
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Ah, COD. Always a good game choice for hanging out with friends! Oh, and do you think you'll be getting Black Ops II FBF1? I'll probably be getting it sometime this year, for the XB360 of course. ;-)

And that is indeed good to hear that you're all OK SBF14; maybe all of those prayers and good wishes came through for ya'!
cool
i,ve got the ps3 and the xbox 360 so i think ill beat people whit the new blazblue in ps3 and in gulty gear in xbox360 so be carefull,because the wolf come back and has sharpen his claws and fangs
 i,ve got the ps3 and the xbox 360 so i think ill beat people whit the new blazblue in ps3 and in gult
smile
Thanks and I'd like to think so theJF. I have to go but stay great Bolt Fans.
smile
i love how the forum is alive and changes
laugh
Yup, it's always nice to talk to friends!
Больше года theJF said…
wink
Indeed.
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Making new friends makes happy XD
smile
@Jf,sorry I don't have Xbox,And I don't actually like BO's :( Sorry if I hurt you´re feelings.
Does anyone have ps3 online account,I do and My name is: Kehvo3,But I can't add back in a sec,Cause Our network is little bit slow.
And I like pes 13 too,So if you play it online Ask me! OR: Simply if you like me. OR: If you're a Bolt fan,Ask.

Больше года Boltdoglover said…
cool look for my username on xbox live tell me you are from here and we can hang out
smile
FinnishBoltfan1 I too have a ps3 account and I love the call of duty series, assassins creed series, and others so we can talk there. My account name is m092595. I know not very creative but maybe I'll change it soon.
ok so i`m the only one who play assains creed on xbox ? any of you play red faction armageddon on ps3
Больше года Anagaby said…
crying
And if you are never
hmmm
...pardon?
I love assassin's creed 3 so far. Although I love the gameplay I miss Ezio. He was a really cool assassin.
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
I have ps3 but I never played assasian
laugh
I don't have a ps3 and I've never played any of these XD
Больше года theJF said…
smile
FBF1, no hard feelings man, totally OK. And I have a PS3 as well, so maybe a bunch of us could hang out on Play Station Home then! My gamer tag is the same as my nickname on here, both for the Xbox and PS3, so it's easy to remember. If anyone sends me a friend request, just be sure to leave a note of who you are on it, as I don't typically respond to random friend requests... I may not be on the PS3 for a while though, as Halo 4 did just come out, lol. ;-)
Больше года Boltdoglover said…
i dont have AC 3 but ive played and beat all the others
smile
whit the extras? are you god?¡ i don,t even have all the wings in brotherhood but i complete the history in two hours
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Some many random coverstions
laugh
WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?!?!? XD
Больше года theJF said…
wink
Tis' is business as usual on the Bolt 2 forum, lol.
smile
Videogames no1BOLTfan just the awesomeness of new videogames.