Диснеевский Вольт BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Диснеевский Вольт 2490 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 2490

Больше года theJF said…
smile
Ah yes, one of my favorite quotes about Bolt from Byron Howard, as you really get a sense of how much thought and effort they put into making this a genuine, simple yet deep, and truly awesome movie. Good post #1BF!
Больше года FinnishBoltfan1 said…
cool
Yup,Awesome!
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
being silly is fun
Больше года Boltdoglover said…
smile
i dont know who wrote this but i like it all the same :) "Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing you'll be an idiot in the future. Common sense is knowing that you should try not to be an idiot now."
Больше года inubolt said…
I prefer to think of myself as a crab, I do not know where I'm going, I know where I come from, wow my friends call me dog, wolf who mess with them, crab for how i see my life,and kitsune because i love to play pranks, I'm a chimera,you've ever wondered what animal resembles you?
Больше года no1BOLTfan said…
smile
I've always wondered what animal resembled me. My friends say I'm like a dog, but they might just being saying that because I like dogs.

(I just sculpted Bolt and he turned out okay, but his legs look a little weird. Maybe I'll post a picture when he's all done :D)
cool
When I get camera on X-mas I can post pics again!
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
can't wate. to see it
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
Indeed.
laugh
Christmas is coming up really soon! What do you guys all want for Christmas? (besides Bolt stuff ^_^)
smile
Well,Camera like I said before,Good pencil set,ect.
Больше года SuperBoltFan14 said…
smile
Last week of school before break! WOO! HOO! I'm so excited I could burst. I love that I still love the holidays as much as I do for my age. Since I don't get that many surprises when it comes to presents what I really love is getting to see all of my family and good family friends under one roof. My family really knows how to party. Is anyone else going to a christmas eve party?
smirk
i want a leapers 3-12x40 MOA AO mil dot scope. its a very very nice scope for my air sniper plus its mount obviously (I'll get those pesky starlings, blue jays, and squirrels yet!>:D) and lots of air gun pellets and halo 4 and bolt stuff like that 30 in plush and epic bolt figuines :D
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Wednesday thought Friday i have finals my school gets out 12:03
laugh
My school gets out on Friday! Then it's freedom for 2 weeks! :D
mischievous
We have holiday for 12 days *sigh* But our last day is only 1 single hour. :)
smirk
Guess what Bolt Fans? Today marks 365 day since I first created a profile and became a Bolt fan for this site. That really cheers me up to get a bottle cap. I can't believe it has been a whole year already this I met some of you guys. I look forward to more time to come with all of you as we wait for Bolt 2.
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Indeed, and good to hear all of you are so excited for christmas break! Always a funtime of year for family, friends, gifts, and fellowship. :-)
laugh
@SBF14 Oh my gosh, me too! So we made our accounts on the same day? Awesome :D
Больше года mylittlebolt said…
laugh
yay, I'm almost half a year here registered. : D And I know it already learned many Boltfans hope to a jubilee year. xDDD
smile
Rookie going, I hope to be as faithful as you guys
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Christmas is in 7. days
big smile
That's cool to know no1BOLTfan. We are like twins on this site. I love christmas time.
smile
your like twins scary huh? yeah scary. lol trailer park quote :P
laugh
Haha, yup. Nice use of a Bolt quote BDL :)
laugh
Yup :)
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Indeed it is. XD
smile
Nice.
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
cool
hmmm
There are rumors that there is going to be a shooting at my school tomorrow, as well as my sister's school. Although, it's just a rumor and I'm sure I'll be fine. But it's still a little scary. At least there will be police officers on campus all day long. It is really sad to think about all the shootings that have happened this year....
Больше года theJF said…
Yep, it is quite sad that we are growing up in such a world... But don't worry, it'll all be over soon enough when "the world ends" tomorrow! Hehe JK lol... or AM I?!!?!/!? XD
tongue
World ends at: 2112/21/12 21:12
big smile
happy holidays to everyone
laugh
Haha, well it's already been 12/21/12 in Australia and the world hasn't ended yet XD

And Happy Holidays to you too! :D
Больше года Keyvon said…
sad
oh no
meh
10 at night and I live in Spain, another failure of the Maya ,gez it hurts, it was a bit exciting
laugh
i did some reading in the bible and guess what i found i found the words "its only a matter of time you dumbf*** nutsack" just like those other fakes it wanst in a sentance but the letters were there. ha proof their fakes!!! i laugh at they faces :P the mayans calender ends today cause they all took a coffee break and decided to pull the old end of the world prank. whos laughen now dumbasses :P
laugh
I always wondered if they were just trying to prank people who lived in the future...
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
Hehe, maybe so... XP
smile
I found it to be over 28 but were exhausted and they thought: well when they find out they will have died, just kidding :p
laugh
Lol, yup! Only a couple days until Christmas!
smile
They should make short animations of Bolt and the gang during the holidays. Think about this: Bolt's First Christmas. Cause this will be the first one he was together with Penny, Mittens, and Rhino all as a family in there house.
Больше года theJF said…
smile
An interesting little known fact; Bolt, or at least his base computer model, was used in the Disney Christmas short "Prep and Landing", albiet with a different 'paint job'. You can see him in this clip here:

link

And if you like to read about it a little, go here:

jimhillmedia.com/editor_in_chief1/b/jim_h­ill­/ar­chi­ve/­200­9/1­2/2­4/d­id-­you­-sp­ot-­all­-of­-th­e-i­n-j­oke­s-d­isn­ey-­ref­ere­nce­s-i­n-p­rep­-an­d-l­and­ing­.as­px#­.UN­ZyS­f55­vbU

Although, I'd like some of your input on this, as I think they modified his model a little more than just 'coloring'...
last edited Больше года
laugh
Since the very first time I saw Prep and Landing, I always thought "Wow, that dog looks a lot like Bolt." XD
cool
He does look just like same.
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Hehe yep, that would be why #1BF. Too bad you don't see more of him, as he looks interesting as more of a traditional German Shepherd here...
big smile
Yeah, you only see him for a very short time.
smile
hablando de la navidad y Bolt, ¿que pensais de este dibujo? a mi me resulta tan kawai speaking of Christmas and Bolt, what do you think of this picture? to me it is so kawai, done by boltggestfan and here in fanpop so all credits to him
 hablando de la navidad y Bolt, ¿que pensais de este dibujo? a mi me resulta tan kawai speaking of Ch
laugh
Awesome! Merry X-mas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
Actually I do believe that was done by an artist on deviantart.com, so all credit would go to that artist, not boltsbiggest fan :) I just want the artist to get proper credit, that's all.

And, it's still Christmas Eve here where I live, but Merry Christmas to you too!! :D