Диснеевский Вольт BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Диснеевский Вольт 2490 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 2490

Больше года SuperBoltFan14 said…
smile
Oh that rate at which all of you guys post we can accomplish that by the end of the month.
Больше года no1BOLTfan said…
laugh
Definitely :D
Больше года Boltdoglover said…
no doubt
Больше года mylittlebolt said…
Of course :D
last edited Больше года
Больше года FinnishBoltfan1 said…
cool
Yup
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Indeed. ;-)
Больше года ShadowBolt2012 said…
smile
Yes
big smile
Yup. :D
laugh
XD!!!!!!!!
laugh
XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
...anyways
so whats your favorite line in Bolt ( super rhino counts too)? question to all... mine is in super rhino when calico says i didnt know he could do that. in Bolt it would have to be the 3 pigeons at the end does that dog look familiar? nope ive never seen him before in my life
Больше года theJF said…
cool
For me, there are many favorite lines from "Bolt" and the "Super Rhino short". But as far as one of my absolute favorites, I'd have to go with Dr. Calico when he said:

"Ahh, Professor. I'd like to thank you for granting us access to that *Labyrinthian* MIND of yours..."

If nothing else, simply because I've *always* wanted to say that to one of my college professors!
smile
awesome
cool
This little fellow came to our home today,Rane Austrailian Shepherd. Soooo Small. ;u;
 This little fellow came to our Главная today,Rane Austrailian Shepherd. Soooo Small. ;u;
Больше года theJF said…
surprise
How cute! I bet you're happy!
cool
I'm too happy! d:p
smile
OH MY GOSH HE'S SO CUTE!!! I just wanna give him a hug, he's so adorable!
big smile
Today is my birthday and I am so much today. : DDDD
laugh
Awwl how cute i want to lick his forever Happy Birthday mylittlebolt ^.^
cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
Больше года inubolt said…
smile
[giggle] your dog remember me to someane in spain, mi own dog, and BTW happi birthday mylittlebolt
last edited Больше года
 [giggle] your dog remember me to someane in spain, mi own dog, and BTW happi birthday mylittlebolt
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Wow, what a coincidence inubolt, and cool dog too! And yes, happy B-day *mlb*!
smile
Happy birthday MLB and I love your dogs guys. I love those dogs.
laugh
Happy Bd! MLB!
cool
party on bolts wall
smile
Okay!
heart
Thank you are really great. : D I'll show you sometimes just what I got for my birthday. That my family has ordered from America, because it unfortunately so is no more Disney Store in Germany. -_-XD And when I got there, I realized how beautiful it is fluffy and wanted to release it even more net. xD It was really a dream of mine as a real Boltfan, the bolt to have a stuffed animal. Of course I have my family thanked me a thousand times for the beautiful gift. Even though I'm a bit too old for stuffed animal, I find that it is a must for every Boltfan an article by Bolt have to. xD But I think that some of you have the Bolt Plush Toy and know what I mean. xD And I'm sorry if I do. somehow exaggerating a little because of the text, but I'm really happy and it will be many weeks : DD
 Thank Ты are really great. : D I'll Показать Ты sometimes just what I got for my birthday. That my fami
laugh
I have that plush too!
smile
at least you can find it, in spain find things of bolt is almost impossible, i must search them by internet in another countries [and it isn´t cheap:(( ]
Больше года theJF said…
smile
That is sad indeed inubolt; guess you'll just have to keep searching diligently! And I have that plush as well MLB, so (imho) you're never too old for a cute furry friend!
big smile
Aww, your plush looks so much fluffier than mine XD Congrats on getting him!
if you look carefully at his ears youll see one sits higher then the other
Больше года PatoAdmireBolt said…
We do not need to be young so then we might like a Disney movie, I know that movie was intended for children, I saw the movie when I was 8 years old and I still liked the movie by four years, but actually I do not know what thing of the movie catched the attention to men of 17, 20, 24 years old.
big smile
totally agree and welcome to the group
smile
Cool a new member that wants to join on our conversation. To answer your question though PAB is that you are never truely too old to enjoy classic movies with a classic plot.
laugh
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­l
PatoAdmireBolt commented…
?why did yo say awwwl Больше года
smile
True!
Больше года 24stuart said…
Hello everyone!
Just wanted to know does anyone have some infomation on if Disney will finally make Bolt 2?
big smile
yai a new fiend and sorry, it,s allmost imposible to find anithing [i must confess that maibe because otaku things get all mi time]
meh
I hope they make a new one
Its the best film ever :)
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Indeed it is, and welcome to the Bolt 2 forum! Oh, and don't forget to join the club too!
Больше года theJF said…
wink
Oh and PAB, the world may never fully understand why some people or age groups are attracted to certain flicks. But it does happen, always will, and for forever more. Heck, even my uncle, who is probably in his 60's, *loves* the movie (after I showed it to him). So I suppose the impossible CAN become possible...

... IF. YOU'RE. AWESOME!!!
big smile
@ FinnishBoltfan1:

I believe that. xD

@ inubolt:

I understand that.

@ theJF:

Cool thank you for writing me courage that one is never too old for stuffed animals. : DDDD

@ no1BOLTfan:

Oh yes, he is very very plush and I could hug him for hours. But sold on the image of the provider of the plush toy looks a little änderst from what I got, but is not bad for me. xD

@ Boltdoglover:

That's right. xD

Have there's a question for you, to have the same bolt as I do. As you cultivate it? So what do you do if the bolt is dirty, as you wash it by hand or washing machine, whose temperature. I ask because I want to maintain my Bolt as long as possible.
cool
If I was you I would get a tooth brush and carefully scrub it clean
well lets see i got mine in 2009 or 2010 and he stayed clean for a while. however bare in mind i was visiting my mom and her boyfriend (modertsmoker) so the ciggeret ash/smoke made mine dirty faster so if you are in a smoke free enviornment he should stay clean for at least 2 maybe 3 years but i read around and most say put it in a pillow case and run through washer and dryer on delacates and low heat for dryer but what i did was take some simple green in a spray bottle and lightly misted him and scrubbed with a rag then put him in the dryer on low heat
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Hmm, good ideas BDL, I shall keep those suggestions in mind for mine too!
sad
I think we should email Disney and ask them to stop twiddling their thumbs and tell us when we can be freed from this pain and suffering! Where is the new Bolt film at!?
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Indeed.
smile
They are actually working on a film right now called "Frozen" and is expected to come out in theaters November 2013 :)
cool
Awesome