Диснеевский Вольт BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Диснеевский Вольт 2490 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 2490

Больше года no1BOLTfan said…
laugh
INDEED! :D
Больше года FinnishBoltfan1 said…
laugh
INDEEED!!! e_e O_O_O
Больше года Boltdoglover said…
smile
not sure JF but its pretty fast i tried for that but i want them all please
Больше года theJF said…
smile
35 GB of pictures would probably time-out on my end simply due to slow upload bandwidth, lol. And even if I could upload it somewhere for ya, it'd take 12-60 hours of constant downloading (if it didn't time-out) on most high-speed internet connections. o_0 You'd be better off attempting to rip your DVD to your hard drive, and then use an automated video to picture conversion program to make it easier for ya. However, the DVD will only be 480p resolution pictures at best, so a Blu-Ray rip would definitely be the optimal choice for the best quality (recognizable reflections in eyes, details/ridges in his nose, normally unnoticed background details, etc.). I'm sure you already knew this, but I figured I'd reiterate anyway for everyone else's benefit. :-)
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
You 3 are silley and cool I love Blu Ray =) :) (: :] [: ^.^
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Yep, Blu-Ray FTW!!!
cool
I don't even have a Blu-Ray player but I still bought Bolt 3D =)
Больше года SuperBoltFan14 said…
smile
Blu-Ray is a great way to watch great movies.
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
It's funny really, because the main reasons I got a Blu-Ray player and a 3D monitor was basically for "Bolt", so maybe that'll be your reasoning for getting the right hardware too! XD
Больше года theJF said…
cool
And indeed it is SBF14, indeed it is... ;-)
smile
Yeah, my mom said she only got it because I will probably have Blu-Ray and 3D TV some day. So yay!
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Excellent news! I'm sure you're excited! :-) And, at least you can have fun looking at the lenticular front cover until then... XD
smile
Oh yes :D I just want the full experience because I never got to see Bolt in theaters.
laugh
Good luck!
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
It has great quality HD
big smile
happy friday Bolt fans!!!!!!!!
laugh
Happy friday! TGIF!
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Good Friday wishes to all Bolties indeed!
laugh
HAPPY FRIDAY! The day I have been eagerly awaiting all week! :D Now I must go to a football game at my sister's high school! (First I have to play football in PE class and now I have to watch it? Grr!)
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Lol I remember pe good times ^.^
laugh
In Finland(european countries) we call football if we mean Soccer LOLOLOLOL. And If we mean your Football We call American Football :) Is this REALLY out of the Forum's name??
cool
Sniper bolt is almost done I tried my hand at tracing Bolt photos off my iPhone... It was not easy can anyone trace it on white paper with a better lighting bolt and pink in his ears?
smile
I can Give a try!
zzz
I'm gonna make a club about you *yawn* ok maybe tomorrow it's almost 10 pm
laugh
Good night!
Больше года Keyvon said…
big smile
What's the club going to be about ?
...umm well i uhh...all about FinnishBolt fan1!
smile
Let me know when you make it, I want to join! :)
Aww. Thanks!
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Me to
zzz
...I'm tired
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
...And I'm hungry. Random status-like updates FTW! XD
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Im silley ^.^
laugh
I'm....Feeling FARTY!! BRRRRRRR* THAT FELT GOOD! Lol
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
Yep, it's official. We are all quite silly indeed... Isn't that right Keyvon?!!
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Yes we are very silley lol ^.^
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Bolt the movie is on tv
laugh
Wow...we are silly! I'm still tired...something is telling me I need more sleep XD
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
Indeed something is... lol ;-)
smile
For BDL. Image ready,Upload tommorow.
big smile
SWEET I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Yes you should get at least 8 to 9 hours of sleep ^.^
sad
i just need to get something off my chest
being a sharp shooter is easy...using those skills to kill pests (squirrels, sparrows, and starlings) and keeping it secret from a loved one (girlfriend that would not approve) that comes with a huge price of guilt and regret.

to earn the title expert marksman is easy...using and bering the burden of using the skill to covertly and stealthly control local pest infestation with an elementry school within throwing distance...not so much if you don't know what your doing...keeping this from one you care a great deal about that would...(i dont even want to think about what she would say or do)...that is the hardest thing to keep secret without destroying yourself in the process

ive shot and killed 2 squirrels, 2 sparrows, and 2 doves (they are a pest around here and they are in high numbers) in the last 4-5 days

i normally keep my kills to myself but every now and then i got to tell someone and not be fussed at for using my skills for humain pest control.

i wish i could change my ways and didn't have the urge to shoot them as i see them but i cant because its in the genes at times i find it just gross but my grandpa would be proud.

i know this has nothing to do with Bolt and i hope i didn't offend or piss anyone off for what i do but i just had to get this off my chest...good thing my Bolt plush dosent judge or care but is always there for me when i need him

feel free to ask anything about my shooting/hunting habits
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Hmm, sounds like you have quite the predicament here... Not sure what to tell you, other than to be "silent but deadly", stay safe, and always know deep down that you're doing this for the right reasons. I personally don't do "pest control" unless it's absolutely necessary, but that's mainly because I hate the clean-up(bag 'em, toss 'em, or bury 'em) more than anything. However, I also am NOT one to desire needless killing just for "sport", as that's just not me (I have video games for that, lol). Not saying that YOU are or anything, as you seem to have a real problem that needs to be taken care of (and you probably do the neighborhood a favor too). I'm only trying to help you work through what appears to be a rather challenging debacle to deal with. And as you mentioned, you always have Bolt to help you through the tough times and rough patches, right? Anyways, I trust that this conversation doesn't offend or disturb anyone, and I hope you can find a good way to work through this BDL. :-)

Oh, and don't forget to be careful with the pigeons! You don't want to accidentally hit one of the "writing partners"!!! XD
Bolt said pigeons are useless Sides they reuined the show after bolt and penny got replaced. But not many pigeons but plenary of doves
Больше года theJF said…
smile
...although the "aliens" part was pretty funny regardless! But Bolt's right, as most pigeons are pretty useless, both at memory and scripts apparently... ;-)
smile
I see pigeons at my school a lot and I always think of Bolty :)
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
They showed Bolt where Bolts studio is
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Excellent point Keyvon! Even if they were trying to push their own agenda to him, lol. ;-)
big smile
OMG! Today I saw three white Swiss shepherds!