Блич аниме Bleach Resurgence

crazieone106 posted on Oct 07, 2012 at 09:06PM
[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of Sekhmet and her Angel's attempts to eradicate the Soul Society (leaving it in ruin), the Gotei 13 are presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō Hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their titles. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 100 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Note: Juzo Hosho refers to the 13 Sentry just as the Gotei 13 refers to the 13 Court Guard. The people of Ukishima Rakuen (Floating Island Paradise - and the nation itself) may be called Ukira. Similar to the Seireitei, where only members of the Gotei 13 reside, Mujūryoku seiiki (Weightless Sanctuary) is that for Ukishima Rakuen. It is a series of massive floating islands, far above the ground's surface. On ground-level, however, exist the Chīsai (Lesser Souls). This, of course, is a concept similar to the Rukon District. The governing body of Ukishima Rakuen, similar to central 46, is Kengen (Mindful Authority).

Character Template
Name
Sex
Personality
Position (number and for which organization)
Zanpakuto name and release command

Juzo Hosho (13 Sentry)
Squad 2: Kin Hikari (Leleu)
Squad 3: Yvon Gerard -Silverexorcist (DECEASED)
Squad 4:
Squad 5: Rikaro Nidalia
Squad 6: Sumiko Anenokoji (Institute of Research and Advancement) - Crazieone (DECEASED)
Squad 7: Enne Tachimukau
Squad 8: Kyobo Sodo (Vanguard Unit)- K0V
Squad 9: Naoki Himura (Subjugation & Punishment Force)
Squad 10: Jisano Meibatsu (BP)
Squad 11: Nobuko Wakahisa
Squad 12: Emrira Galio (K0V)
Squad 13: Yushi Kenronri (BP)
Healer: Iyashi Kyō

Gotei 13

Squad 1: Senya Tatami
Squad 2: Kuchimame Kamima (Ryuu)
Squad 3: Yoishiro Roychi (Leleu)
Squad 4: Ganta Yamamoto (Leleu)
Squad 5: Junichi Kuwano (DECEASED)
Squad 6: Senato Ajibana (Senato)
Squad 7: Ziel Abzan (Leleu)
Squad 8: Kirio Nagame (BP)
Squad 9: Majo Shin (Link)
Squad 10: Akarui Hyosho (Link)
Squad 11: Livius Abel (Ryuu) (DECEASED)
Squad 12: Matou Kira
Squad 13:Tomoe Hayashi
Kido Corp: Kie Geißt.(Link)

last edited on Nov 24, 2014 at 11:03PM
save

Блич аниме 690 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 690

Больше года Ryuuikari said…
I'm up for that :)
Больше года onix11 said…
Sounds cool
Больше года Zordaik said…
Name: Senya Tatami

Appearance: Senya is a young looking, beautiful woman with long, black hair that boasts a silver highlight in the bang that falls down to cover half of her forehead and a portion of her left eye. The rest drapes down to her lower back. She has a slight tan and green eyes. Her apparel consists of black shinigami robes beneath the First Squad's haori. She also wears a dark blue sash around her chest, resting on top of her left shoulder and going around to her right hip. This sash keeps her sealed Zanpakuto, a long, silver stave, fastened to her person.

Personality: Senya is a born leader. Through most situations, she can maintain a calm disposition. She cares immensely for her people, and is incredibly understanding. That being said, she values efficiency. "Take action in the present and mourn in the future" is one of the many disciplines she lives by. Senya can quickly judge a person's capabilities, intentions, and mindset, and can coax words from the most resolute mouths. She hates fighting in general, and in a conflict, would much rather resolve the issue orally. That being said, she is a very, very deadly force to be reckoned with.

Fighting Style: Senya wields her stave with an immense amount of prowess. She prefers to stay on the defensive during a battle, relying heavily on reversing the enemy's momentum. She will often move in ways that are nearly impossible to put rhythm to, making it difficult to judge what she will do next. This style is especially deadly when employed by her due to her incredible speed. Additionally, she is a kido master, capable of using the highest of spells in combat.

Zanpakuto: Goho (Lawful)

Release Command: Deliver judgement...
Больше года crazieone106 said…
Another judgement zanpakuto. Interesting.
Больше года LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Name: Majo Shin

Affiliation: Gotei 13

Position: Captain of the Ninth Division

Height: 5' 9

Weight: 139 lbs

Hair Color: Black, kept centered on the back of her head in a messy bun. she keeps the bun together with an awkwardly shaped needle. If left down, her hair would reach the middle of her back.

Eye Color: An eerie green that seems to shift shades along with her mood

Appearance: She is a fairly pale individual, who is tall and agile. She wears a standard shihakusho with a green belt rather than a white one. She wears a standard, long-sleeved Haori that has been stitched with dark green threads up the length of the sleeves and the back. Her sandals are black. On her arms, she prefers to wear black or dark green gloves that travel to her elbow, but will sometimes leave them off. Her zanpakuto is strapped to her lower back, as she prefers to use it in a reversed grip.

Personality: She rarely ever speaks to anybody other than her close friend, Akarui, whom she trusts more than anyone else. She is a fairly secretive person, and will often act on her own reason rather than orders. It is hard to make her angry, seeing as she almost never makes an effort to entangle herself in a verbal assault. There are times when she can become steamed, in which you do not want to mess with her at all. She has a strange collection of needles that she likes to have around with her at all times.

Fighting Style: She opts for a strike and retreat type of style. She does not wish to stay in the immediate vicinity, should the opponent choose to take advantage of that and attack her. She is extremely skilled with a blade, thus her strikes have more force behind them than thought possible for someone of her build.

Name: Majinaishi - “Witchdoctor’s Needle”

Release Command: Guide the Thread, Majinaishi.

Bankai Name: Rengoku Majinaishi - "Needle of Purgatory"

Normal Appearance: A normal katana that remains sealed within a dark green scabbard. The tsuba is in the shape of the bottom of a sewing needle, with small rods that connect it to the handle.

Shikai appearance: The blade of the Katana will become rounded, opting for a longer blade that is meant for thrusting(think Fencing). The tsuba will disappear and leave a widened handle with an egg shaped hole through it. A chain is connected to the end of the oddly shaped handle. A lone "pole" runs through the egg shaped hole, making it easier for Majo to hold.

Shikai Abilities:

Musubime Neji ~“Knotted Thread” ~ The chain will fan out, growing longer and splitting into many different chains. Thy can be manipulated at will and used to ensnare the enemy. This will then give Majo an opportunity to attack. If they successfully bind the opponent, Majo can force the needle through their body and drag a chain of spiritual pressure out with it. She can use this in the next ability.

Jakuten Neji ~ “Thread of Weakness” ~ The thread that was taken from the opponents body can now be used. Majo can wrap the thread around the needle in order to cause the enemy internal pain in any place of her choosing. It will not physically damage them, but slow them down and create many openings for her. However, the thread is extremely hard to bend, despite it being flimsy when left by its lonesome. She will need time in order to cause any serious pain.

Tsuyo no Hari ~ “Needle of Strength” ~ This does not require the thread of Spiritual Pressure. This ability will draw spiritual pressure away from the enemy if they are punctured by the needle. Majo can then use that spiritual pressure to increase her speed and strength. This ability works exponentially. The more times the opponent is punctured by the needle, the more prominent the change in speed and strength will become.
last edited Больше года
Больше года JacobDracon said…
Name: Toradoshi

Appearance: A Boy about 6 foot 2 with Brown hair and eyes that change from Blue to Green[Blue is Sad while Green is Happy]. He is pretty skinny even tho he eats as much as a grown man.(im goin to put down the same picture as I got as my screen Pic)

Personallity: He is shy around new people, but knows his captain well(his/her usual routines). If hes not doing something, hes just staring blankly into space...like hes lost in his own world[some people think he meditating]. He is kinda clumsy when doing chores and gets very embarrased when theres a girl around or when a Captain is talking to him(except his captain)or when someone sees him do anything badly. He is acually very focused while in combat, and wont go down easily(even tho pretty frail),and if he isnt like that, he will charge into the fray, not obeying his orders, and get knocked out as soon as he gets in(then goes into that combat state).

Position: Gotei 13 Lieutenant
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Dont mind the cat ears, he doesnt have them.
And I know the Zampacto is like Espada #1's Released form, but this is for my character!

P.S. I wont realy be updating it alot, so if you can at any time, can you add my character to it?

P.P.S. I make ALOT of typos, so just ignore them
last edited Больше года
 Name: Toradoshi Gender: Male Age: 180 years(looks 14-ish) Appearance: A Boy about 6 foot 2 w
(Content Deleted)
last edited Больше года
(Content Deleted)
last edited Больше года
hmmm
If you can't update a lot, then why did you add him? Lieutenants aren't exactly the main focus of the forum. And you didn't even specify what Division he was lieutenant of. And for the love of god, can you please, please, please change that Zanpakuto? It's irritating me.
Больше года blackpanther666 said…
I agree with Link. There's no point in joining this forum if you don't have the time to update... Otherwise you'll get left behind and we won't have the available time to keep filling you in. I also agree about the Zanpakuto - obviously you didn't read the description, because it says to be creative... Doing a Zanpakuto like Starrk's released form is not creative at all. Create a Zanpakuto that is original, that is, if you actually find the time to 'update' your character (s).
[Confrontation! Jisano Against Yushi?!]

(Jisano watched as Gyako fell to the ground, his spirit energy spent and his body injured. He hit with an audious thump and coughed. Jisano laughed cruelly and waited to see if his Vice-Commander would get up again. He did.)

Gyako: You're strong... Captain. How did you gain such power?

Jisano: I trained. Just like you are going to become accustomed to doing. It is time for you to show me your true power, Gyako... Otherwise... Otherwise, I will throw you to the flames. I don't have room for failure, or incompetence. You will become stronger, otherwise you will lack the right to even be a Vice-Commander.

Gyako: Harsh, Captain. You trying to get me into a rage? It won't happen. I don't want to die for nothing. I'll train. If I can get stronger, then I will.

Jisano: That's more like it! Put that to good use.

Gyako: Huh?

Jisano: Attack me one more time... Put all of your energy into it.

Gyako: ......

Jisano: DO IT!!!

Gyako: Damn you! (His reiatsu rises, orange, one last time, bursting into life around him. Cracks begin to form, beneath them and magma bursts out from them. The training ground rumbles. Jisano throws forth his energy to stop the massive eruption of molten rock. His energy flares green, the sheer power of it rippling the atmosphere and shook the ground even more than the power of Maguma Chikara. The powers clash in an almighty burst of light, then fade away. Gyako is collapsed to the ground, his energy completely spent. Jisano grinned, despite his usual serious act. Gyako had proven himself to be strong after all, even if he had run out of energy. Jisano slung the man over his shoulder and made to leave the area.)

????: Going somewhere?

(Jisano turned, only to come face to face with a man he would rather not have come face to face with)

Jisano: What do you want?

Yushi: (Sighs) Now, now Captain Meibatsu, I could ask you the same...

Jisano: Just get to the point, Kenronri!

Yushi: I watched your cruel act take place. You should really be nicer to your Vice-Commander... You are a man without any empathy for others... You merely live to take lives and prove that justice exists. But, is it really justice? Killing anyone who puts even a foot wrong... Do they not deserve the chance to make their lives better? And, for that matter, why do you get to decide what justice is and isn't? Last I checked, you weren't God, Jisano Meibatsu.

Jisano: (A furious look takes over from the prior quzzical expression) Shut your mouth! You have no idea what you are talking about, you fool!!! A Captain with your unlikeable attitude and rhetorical questions has no right to question a servant of justice! As a Captain of the Juzo Hosho, you should be upholding that honor. Don't speak so self righteously to me! You simply don't understand the need to uphold justice. Scum!

Yushi: Scum? I'm a fellow Captain... At least acknowledge that, even if you don't like me. I ahve no problems with your personally, I just find your attitude to life a bit stuffy. You say that justice should be followed and act like you are more important than everyone else around you... It simply makes me wonder...

Jisano: I don't have time to listen to this. Take your ridiculous ideals and foolish notions somewhere else, because I don't want to listen. You were right, though, I don't like you.

Yushi: You've never liked me, nor shown me any respect... I at least respect you as a Captain, even if I disagree with your morals. Perhaps it would benefit you to do the same, instead of treating me like dirt every time we come face to face.

Jisano: I'll never respect a coward who shies away from justice. Think on that, 'Captain' Kenronri. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a Vice-Commander to take care of.

Yushi: You're a bastard, Captain Meibatsu. If you won't extend the same courtesies, then I won't bother, either. Fuck you!

Jisano: (Turns, drops Gyako to the ground and strides over to Yushi) What did you just say to me?!

Yushi: Fuck you, Jisano Meibatsu... You heard the first time. What are you going to do about it?

Jisano: (His reiatsu rises and he faces Yushi, a look of rage in his eyes) You'll regret those words... I will teach you a lesson, you fool.

Yushi: (His reiatsu rises correspondingly) Perhaps you'll be the one to be taught a lesson...

(Suddenly, the other Captains arrive, placing themselves between Yushi and Jisano)

Akihiko: Stop this at once! We can't have Captains fighting each other... If you have such a problem with each other, then just stay away from each other.

Jisano: Get out of my way, Akihiko. I'm not taking any shit from this guy. No-one likes him and he just can't help but open his big mouth.

Akihiko: No. Stop this now, before it gets out of hand. You're smarter than this, Jisano.

Jisano: (Snarls) Damn you! Fine, I'm outta here. (Retrieves Gyako and shunpos away)

Akihiko: (Looks at Kenronri and shakes his head) You're an idiot, Captain Kenronri... You know he has a short temper and dislikes you... Why did you have to go and bait him?

Yushi: I'm sick of the way he treats me! I'm a Captain, not a prisoner, for crying out loud.

Akihiko: That's just the way he is... You can't change that, so just ignore him. You're worse than a child, honestly (Akihiko and the other Captains leave without any further words)
worried
Ok, I see what your saying, and my zampacto does kinda suck...but I just want to be in something great, I usually dont have alot of friends I know, but when im on the computer...I feel free...I just put him on because he could be a add-on for a Captain for someone, and he dont have to use that zampacto...Its just a rough draft...
surprise
Oh! And I thought if I got on alot, and I acually get into it, he would be in Squad 13.
Больше года onix11 said…
(Hey links, if you read page three, my character Kizumi is already in squad three captain position.)
Alright. I've changed it.
Anyone talked to Crazie recently? I haven't seen him on in ages.
Oh, I'm here, observing JacobDracon's attempt at sarcasm. Instead of actually deleting his post, he edited and wrote, "content deleted." Priceless audacity.

I'll post soon, however. I am simply waiting for others to take an initiative and generate meaningful dialogues. I have a particular idea which I will set in motion in the coming days.
Indeed. I'm not surprised you noticed.

(I have certain plans, too. But, I need to discuss them with you first.)
{Last Minute Rain}

It was the middle of the day on the eve of the suspected invasion of the Jūzō Hoshō. Aexus hadn’t been his usual nonchalant, lazy self since the he had heard the news and today was no exception. Pacing his room while tapping his chin, he tried to think deeply but, being the man he was, it was nigh impossible for him to do so. Stopping, he slid open his door to look outside for some sort of inspiration. It was raining steadily but looked like it would soon get worse. He sat on his room floor and looked absentmindedly at the sky; the rain splattered loudly on the roof and the sky slowly began to darken. Several minutes later, his mind still blank, he turned to look at his sheathed zanpakutō nestled comfortably besides his pillow.

Aexus: Hmm… we need to talk, old friend.

Several minutes later, after sending a jigokuchō, Aexus’ lieutenant Ghelon Kahiho flash stepped to his door, soaked from head to toe from the rain.

Ghelon: *he is out of breath but makes a good attempt at hiding it* You called Captain?

Aexus: *whining* What took you so long Kahiho?

Ghelon: I apologise Captain, I was in the middle of an important discussion involving the other squad lieutenants and had to rush over from the other side of Seireitei.

Aexus: *quietly* Hmm… well do you need to get back urgently, or…?

Ghelon: It’s okay Captain, I can get one of the lieutenants to fill me in on whatever I miss.

Aexus: (he grins slightly) Okay then. Well I’m going for a while, so could I trust you to take care of the squad until I return?

Ghelon: Yes Captain, I can do that *under his breath* I do it most of the time anyway.

Aexus quickly shot Ghelon a sharp look and Ghelon replied with a cheeky smile; the two comrades laughed at their Captain-Lieutenant banter. Giving his lieutenant the thumbs up, Aexus picked up his zanpakutō, strung it to his belt and flash stepped out into Soul Society.

The rain had intensified and heavily pelted down from the skies. Aexus continued to flash step further and further away from Seireitei, moving deeper into the forests of South Rukongai. Noticing a large boulder lodged deep within the ground out of the corner of his eye, he altered his course in midair, changing direction by deftly leaping off of a branch, performed a double somersault and landed perfectly on one foot on the face of the boulder. He threw his arms out and bowed to the imaginary crowd that cheered his name.

He sat down on the boulder in a meditative position and placed his zanpakutō on his lap; closing his eyes and focusing his mind for a brief moment allowed him to enter Jinzen. His body remained still. The rain thundered down on him from above and wind whipped at him, but his body remained still. Aexus had entered his inner world.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Aexus’ inner world was bleak, the ground covered with dark sand, and largely empty, filled with the odd desecrated building and a few dead-looking trees here and there. In the middle of it all stood Aexus, his released zanpakutō clenched tightly in his left hand. A male figure, dressed in a long flowing dark cloak that covered his body from head to toe, slinked out from one of the dark trees. His long wild jet black hair contrasted against his very pale white skin. The strangeness of his mouthless face was further accentuated by his eerie-looking eyes; they were large and totally black, like coal.

???: *the voice has an echo to it* I know why you have come, Aexus.

Aexus: It’s nice to see you too, Kyomusuke.

Aexus and the spirit of his zanpakutō, Kyomusuke, looked at each other. Aexus had a nonchalant glare in his eyes in comparison to the emptiness that filled Kyomusuke’s.

Kyomusuke: Do you think you’re capable of taking it from me this time? I’ll teach you that technique if you can subjugate me. (he summons a blade that resembles Kyomusuke in his left hand)

Aexus: *wryly* I could’ve taken it last time if I had wanted to. (he grips his blade with both hands and readies himself) Let’s go.

The two flew at each other and their blades collided with an almighty crash. With their blades crossed, they looked into each others eyes and after exchanging a brief glance they both pulled away. Kyomusuke then activated its shikai ability, faded from Aexus’ view and launched its sightless assault. Aexus, already knowing what to expect, closed his eyes and heightened his senses ready to retaliate.

(the sound of swords clashing multiple times can be heard)

Aexus cursed under his breath, he had received a number of cuts from his opponent; at the same time he had managed to land a few himself. He predicted that if he didn’t end it soon he would never achieve victory.

Aexus: (he releases his crimson coloured reiatsu) Bankai, Ippan Kyomushugisha. (his attire changes to its bankai state with his shihakushō changing to a featureless black cloak and his face being covered by a thin layer of ‘skin’)

Kyomusuke retaliated calmly by releasing its own bankai causing his cloak to flow more violently around the edges. The two flew at each other again, both equally matched in speed, power and skill. Despite Aexus greatly excelling in swordplay he could not seem to break through, with Kyomusuke rebuffing everything Aexus could throw.

After a long time of continuous high intensity fighting Aexus’ stamina was running low; he panted heavily and looked at the blasé figure that was Kyomusuke, who didn’t even seem to have broken a sweat.

Kyomusuke: Is that all you can muster, Aexus? I did expect more. (his emotionless expression remains)

Aexus launched himself at Kyomusuke, attacking with a barrage of sword slashes but to his chagrin, Kyomusuke parried each sword swing with little effort. With one final swing, he brought his blade down in a chop attack; Kyomusuke held the attack, their two swords clashing. But then Kyomusuke’s eyes started to widen as he noticed Aexus’ blade glowing in a dark hue.

Aexus: Wasureppoi Yūyami. (the technique let off a wave of blinding dark light)

With Kyomusuke temporarily stunned, Aexus used the opportunity to flick away his blade and run him through. Kyomusuke’s eyes closed and his body relaxed.

Aexus: I win. (a small smirk escaped his mouth)

Kyomusuke: And I impart to you the knowledge of my strongest technique. Don’t waste it.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Aexus opened his eyes. Back in the real world. His shihakushō was utterly soaked through and the cuts he had sustained in his battle subjugating his zanpakutō were bleeding. He re-sheathed his zanpakutō, picked himself up off of the boulder and leapt on to a nearby branch. He assessed his surroundings and proceeded to flash step back to Seireitei. Although the rain had stopped, the sky was still dark.

Aexus: (a lazy smirk crossed his face) Now I’m ready.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name:Shinto Akumori
Appearance:Red Hair, Shihakusho with a coat of brown fur stitched to it.
Personality: Calm, Energetic, Concentrated
Position: Lieutenant of Squad 5 ((Gotei 13))

Zanpakuto:Namiutsu Kumo (Rippling Cloud)
Release Command:Trail.....Namiutsu Kumo
Shikai Appearance: Long black and silver Katana (Pic below)
Etra: When Shinto releases his Shikai, after he says the phrase 'Ripple, Namiutsu Kumo' he drags his sword across the air and the part that he drags the sword across ripples like water when you drop an object in it. After he drags his blade across the air beside him, his blade transforms into the black and silver Katana.

Shikai Abilities:

Hachisu Rippuru:When this technique is used, Shinto can create a ripple in front of himself that is able to send a enemies attack threw flying back from them from behind once the attack goes threw the ripple. *Shinto uses it when hadous are shot at him or when long ranged attacks are fired at him.*

last edited Больше года
 Name:Shinto Akumori Gender:Male Age:123 *appears to be around 18 или 19* Appearance:Red Hair, Shiha
Yushi's mask (which I forgot to post previously)

Note: It is the mask, minus the person in the pic. Lol.
 Yushi's mask (which I forgot to post previously) Note: It is the mask, minus the person in the pic
Hey!, im finished with my lieutenants profile! :P
[Parliamentary Order: Involuntary Surrender]

(The sun slowly sets beyond the mountainous horizon, bathing the underbelly of Mujūryoku Seiiki with rustic oranges and yellows. The light delicately lingers, glistening between the layers of finely crafted glass, decorating Seinosuke manner. The waning sunlight warms Akihiko’s face as he firmly grips his lavishly carved railing. He continues to stare into the depths of Ukishima Rakuen from his uncompromising view atop his majestic balcony. His contemplative silence is unrestrained, allowing himself to visualize the not-so-distant future. The door within his office slowly opens, prompting him to break his concentration and slowly rotate his head to the left. He peers toward his lieutenant, Naali Shungatsui, his eyes managing to soak up the remaining light.)

Lieutenant Naali Shungatsui: (Her neatly styled, auburn hair rests on each shoulder as she grips a scoll in her hand. Her eyes lock with her captain, but she takes a moment to recognize her Captain’s sparkling eyes and handsome features. Before she speaks, she clears her throat, addressing him with honorifics). Captain Seinosuke, I have a message from the head-captain.

Captain Seinosuke: Proceed.

Lieutenant Shungatsui: (She steps forward, placing it within his palm).

Captain Seinosuke: (He unwraps the scroll and reads the content, portraying only moderate shift in expression) Alright. Let’s go, Naali.

Lieutenant Shungatsui: Where are we going?

Captain Seinosuke: The captains have been summoned to the grand hall for an assembly. The letter requires no details, as we are all aware of the subject matter planning on being discussed.

Lieutenant Shungatsui: Yes, sir. (She pauses for a brief moment as he walks past her, quickly approaching the door) …Captain.

Captain Seinosuke: (He halts, his back to her) Yes?

Lieutenant Shungatsui: They aren’t going to comply, so what will we do?

Captain Seinosuke: (He turns and glances at her, delivering a stern gaze, and responding without hesitation) eliminate them.

Lieutenant Shungatsui: (She watches him calmly exit and proceed to the grand chambers. She casually walks at his side as they grow ever-closer to the chambers. She acknowledges that her absence is required, but all lieutenants, if not on a mission, patiently wait outside the assembly halls for their captains. The tradition is not only commonplace, but a sign of respect and duty. She carefully spots the other captains, each lieutenant following alongside them. The captains graciously file into the grand chambers. She glances at the other lieutenants as they either sit in their respective seats or stand patiently).

Captain Seinosuke: (He silently takes his position, among several circular pedestals, concentrically placed around a flat-projecting table. At the very head of the room resides the head-captain, calm, and silent as the captains’ step onto their respective posts. Each circular-base is inscribed with the corresponding captain’s division symbol number, symbolizing their specific place among this assembly.)

Head-Captain: (Staring at the captains and speaking softly, but stern) The Gotei 13 was awarded time to prepare, but they did not respond as we had hoped. They, too, have forgotten the power and influence of the council, but, unfortunately, their word is absolute and much be executed. What has surveillance discovered, Captain Anenokoji?

Captain Anenokoji: (She presses a button on the various panels on her arm, summoning images from the projector. She smiles coyly as the captains direct their attention to the images). As you are already imminently aware, the Gotei 13 has been frantically collecting their armies and preparing for our arrival. It doesn’t require my services to provide that level of insight. No, we are going to focus on something far more fascinating. These delicate creates are desperately clinging to their hope, which…

Captain Meibatsu: Get to the point, Sumiko (he snarled)!

Captain Anenkoji: (She tilts her head and smiles) You’re awfully inpatient, Jisano. You’d be wise to acquire more reservation. (She presses a button on her forearm) As you can plainly see, the Gotei 13 are demonstrating rather peculiar behavior. They’re amassing unique groups, with various skilled officers.

Captain Sodo: Hm…interesting.

Captain Meibatsu: They’re amassing forces...What is so special about that?

Captain Gerard: Fool. Look beyond what the images displays and the answer shall be clear.

Captain Daidoji: They’re relocating their forces…(her soft eyes stare at the projection as grief builds within her body). What a shame that they couldn’t demonstrate the sense enough to heed our advice.

Captain Gerard: They’re responding instinctually. Their primal senses have overwhelmed them and now they are desperate. I can empathize with them.

Captain Meibatsu: Well, what are we waiting for? Is that all Sumiko? If so, then I recommend we get this over with.

Captain Anenokoji: You’re missing the point, Jisano. They are removing forces from the Soul Society and placing them in the real world. Karakura Town, to be specific.

Captain Sodo: Why would they want to do that?

Captain Seinosuke: They want to preserve a hold on Karakura town (He says softly, his eyes closed).

Captain Shimo: That’s silly…

Captain Kenronri: It’s desperate and fruitless.

Head-Captain: Their actions will only further their torment. Captain Anenokoji, do you have any recommendations?

Captain Anenokoji: Allow me access to Karakura town and I can deliver further information…

Captain Seinosuke: If the Gotei 13 is willing to divide, then I recommend we further aid their efforts.

Captain Gerard: (He raises his brow, glancing at Akihiko with intrigue) How devilish of you, Akihiko.

Captain Seinosuke: (He retains his composure, meanwhile his eyes remained closed as he speaks) Their strength remains in their numbers, but their concern over their numbers is also their greatest weakness. If we are to effectively subdue them, it is essential to capitalize on their weaknesses. By exploiting their emotional lability, we can draw them out, successfully separate them. If their numbers are smaller and more isolated, it will be a simpler task to suppress the captains and proceed onto the others.

Captain Meibatsu: (She smiles widely) Hah…I have to hand it to you, Akihiko, that’s a good plan. I like the idea!

Captain Seinosuke: Don’t become too overwhelmed from excitement, Jisano. This particular tactic will not only help us subdue then, but limit bloodshed. The less individuals involve, the easier it will be for us to properly deal with the captains.

Captain Meibatsu: You’re too soft, Akihiko…

Captain Sodo: He didn’t seem so soft when he crippled that poor Captain Nagaishi.

Captain Gerard: Kyobo, stop behaving so sentimental.

Captain Sodo: I’m not (smirking softly), I am demonstrating compassion. We could all use some.

Head-Captain: Cease your squabbling.

Captain Daidoji: Head-Captain, I believe Captain Seinosuke’s motives are genuine and his plan is well-developed. I would encourage we engage in efforts that limit unnecessary bloodshed. If necessary, Captain Seinosuke and I will deliver the ultimate punishment to each captain.

Captain Shimo: Good luck with that…

Captain Daidoji: Why do you say that, Captain Shimo?

Captain Shimo: That technique is difficult to control and the majority of captains won’t be as pathetic as the earlier one.

Captain Seinosuke: If anyone is capable of utilizing the technique, Tomoyo is that person.

Captain Anenokoji: Tell me, Captain Daidoji, how many times do you suspect you are capable of successfully administering the technique?

Captain Daidoji: That’s difficult to say. It depends on the spiritual robustness of the individual by which the technique is being used on.

Captain Meibatsu: Akihiko, explain to Sumiko how your efforts went!

Captain Seinosuke: There isn’t much to describe, to be honest. Captain Nagaishi’s strength in spirit was insignificant compared to my own. I crippled his Reiryoku quite easily.

Captain Anenokoji: (She smiles brightly, narrowing her eyes) I’d love to gauge your specifications while you perform the technique. I could potentially delver you some solid results…

Captain Seinosuke: I’ll pass on your offer, Sumiko. I’m quite capable of remaining cognizant of my spiritual output. The other captains can demonstrate this skill, too, with the exception of a few.

Head-Captain: It is decided! We will initialize Akihiko’s recommendations and proceed to separate the Gotei 13. Captain Anenokoji, use whatever data you have access to in order to determine appropriate locations. Captains will be assigned to specific locations and we will proceed from there…If they desire conflict, we shall fulfill their wishes. The Gotei 13 will be reduced to nothing as a result of their foolishness.

Captain Daidoji: (She stares at the Head-Captain, glancing at Akihiko) …I see nothing but pain and sorrow.

Captain Seinosuke: The end has begun for the Gotei 13, Tomoyo. It’s regrettable, but unavoidable.

[At Motion With The Sun]

Captain Gontamari: (His zanpakuto was in his right hand) Come on Akumori, get up, the fate of the Gotei 13 is in the hands of the captains and their lieutenants.

Lieutenant Akumori: (He stabbed his katana into the ground and used it to push himself up. Blood trickled from his forehead.) I apologise captian, but your spiritual pressure is to far above mine, and your not even using your shikai.....maybe, im not fit to be your lieutenant. (he looked down ashamed)

Captain Gontamari:Nonsense, your zanpakuto abilities are striving, you are my lieutenant for a reason Akumori, you should stand by that reason. (He pointed his blade at him) Now, prepare yourself.

Lieutenant Akumori: (pulls his blade from the ground and grips it firmly in both hands) Hachisu Rippuru (he spun his blade one quick time in the air it rippled)

Captain Gontamari: Hadou 31, Shakkaho......(he fired a red ball into the ripple and the sky rippled behind him. The Shakkaho flew at him from behind and he side stepped it. and flashed stepped behind Akumori and slashed upwards)

Lieutenant Akumori: (Manages to dodge it and creates another ripple in the air)

Captain Gontamari:(Flash stepped in front of hm and shot another Shakkaho through the ripple. When the rippled appeared behind him, he side stepped it and was about to attack, but something caught his attention.) Akumori, come here.

Lieutenant Akumori: (flash stepped to Gontamari's side) Yes Captain?

Captain Gontamari: Look closely at your shikai's abilities. (he pointed at the Shakkaho that continously went threw the ripples.) Your technique is moving with the motion of the heat waves that are connecting with the sun, or light itself.

Lieutenant Akumori:What does it mean?

Captain Gontamari: It means that you could analyze this and use it as an advantage, for example, look at the way the kidou flows threw the ripple, now, imagine if you were to multiply the effects of your technique, while at the same time, send your opponents attacks back at them?

Lieutenant Akumori: (watches the kidou fly through the ripples) I think i see what your talking about, but i dont think i-- (feels the sting of Gontamari's hilt on the back of his head) OW!!

Captain Gontamari:That is one of your greatest weakesses Akumori, you lack confidence in yourself and your abilities, your skills are sharp and your zanpakuto suits you well. If you are going to war then you should make the rest of the training time yours and sharpen your abilities before its to late. (he sheathed his zanpakuto)

Lieutenant Akumori:(looks at his zanpakuto, then at the ripples he had created.) I.....(he looked at Captain Gontamari) I'll do my best Captain!

Captain Gontamai: (smiles slightly as he sees determination blazing in Akumori's eyes) Good, i'll be expecting a suprise, and make sure you dont forget the final technique. Your zanpakuto and its techniques is at motion with the sun. (He flashed stepped away)

Captain Akumori:(turned around and gripped his zanpakuto firmly in both hands.) Ok Namiutsu Kumu, lets see what we can accomplish!

Name: Livius Abel
Affiliation: Gotei 13
Height: 6’02”
Weight: 174 Ibs
Eye colour: Dull brown
Hair colour: Black

Appearance: He has very tanned skin but has no real distinguishing features as such bar his slicked back hair. He is lean but is still fairly muscular. He wears the regular shihakushō with his tattered Captain’s haori over the top. He straps his zanpakutō to his waist.
After returning from Hell his appearance has changed: he has moderate burns scars on his right foreleg and severe burn scarring that traverses from the left side of his neck, down to the centre and left side of his chest and back as well as his left shoulder and part of his upper arm. His chest and torso are marked with deep claw scars and his left ear has been completely burned away leaving gnarled flesh where it once was. He now has a deep vaguely crescent-shaped scar that is interrupted by his left eye and his lips and ends just below the right side of his chin. His hair is no longer slicked back and is now set in segmented Mohican with the sides shaved off.

(Very Brief) History: He has only recently become a Captain, doing so by the third method; he killed the previous Captain in front of 200 squad members.

Personality: With the persona he lets people see and the one that everyone else knows him by, he is the most secretive of the Captains and always seems to have an ulterior motives when undertaking missions and tasks; his true persona is one of a corrupted man who seeks nothing more than to continually grow in power and strength by any means. This is all due his underlying inferiority complex.
He is a very harsh uncompassionate leader that will not stand for insubordination and he is not afraid to kill his own ally just to further his own goals. Thanks in part to his zanpakutō he is extremely knowledgeable and has an incredible memory; he rarely forgets anything.

Fighting Style: Livius possesses huge levels of spiritual power with powerful reiatsu to match and his spiritual energy is mauve in colour. Due to his zanpakutō’s bankai ability he knows many unarmed fighting styles making him a powerful hakuda combatant; for the same reason he also excels greatly in swordplay and can wield it in either hand at the same level of skill and strength. He is no slouch either and is an adept shunpo user. Although he rarely uses kidō he is proficient enough to be able to use high level Bakudō spells albeit with the incantation.
After returning from Hell his spiritual power, as well as his reiatsu, has increased greatly. Also due to the stifling atmosphere of Hell, he has developed a strong resistance to the effects of overwhelming reiatsu. His physical strength and durability have increased drastically and his body has gained a resistance to heat-based attacks.
After stealing Harimakku Sojan’s essences, Livius now possesses immense kidō prowess being able to adeptly use high-level spells, without incantation, to devastating effect.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Zanpakutō: Shishōmen (Death Façade)
Sealed appearance: Shishōmen takes the form of a regular katana with a darkened cross-guard, black hilt-wrapping and a black sheathe.
Release command: Bring me their essence

Shikai appearance: Its general appearance does not change but the blade lengthens slightly.
After returning from Hell, as well as the blade lengthening slightly, Shishōmen now has six semi-circular indentations along the back edge of the blade and it gains a downward-curved pronged extension near the tip of the blade.

Shikai special abilities: Shishōmen enables Livius to accurately and precisely detect and ascertain the reiryoku levels, abilities and powers of an opponent and their zanpakutō just from a glance. Also Livius is able psychometrically read anything that Shishōmen cuts. These abilities are all automatic.

Bankai name: Shiga Futari wo Wakatsu (Death Do Us Part)
Bankai release: Livius positions Shishōmen horizontally in front of him causing it to begin floating in the air. Then Shishōmen begins glowing in a dark hue. Finally Livius places his right hand underneath Shishōmen and initiates bankai.
Bankai appearance: In bankai Shiga Futari wo Wakatsu now becomes a 1.3 metre long, straight bladed katana. Also a hooded, ghost-like entity forms behind Livius and silently floats behind him at all times; the entity carries an inverted version of Shiga Futari wo Wakatsu in its left hand. The entity wears a dark hooded cloak that covers its body, which is seemingly very bony and trails off where the legs would begin; it generally resembles a Dementor from the Harry Potter franchise.
After returning from Hell, Shiga Futari wo Wakatsu now has thirteen semi-circular indentations along the back edge of the blade and a larger downward-curved pronged extension near the tip of the blade.

Bankai special abilities: Shiga Futari wo Wakatsu retains all its shikai abilities; however Shiga Futari wo Wakatsu’s true ability is to permanently steal the physical muscle memories, knowledge and memories of any recently dead person. Livius gained an enhanced memory as a by-product. The entity will always float close behind Livius regardless of what he is doing and will only join in on a fight when he is outnumbered; it possesses the same level of skill as Livius and can perform all techniques he can perform.
After returning from Hell, Livius can now direct the entity to fight whomever he commands it to regardless of whether Livius is outnumbered or not. The entity can synchronize perfectly with Livius and will fight tirelessly until damaged enough or when Livius’ spiritual energy becomes depleted. When a significant amount of damage is inflicted, the entity dissipates for a few minutes before reforming back to normal again.

Bankai techniques:
Honshitsu Kyūshū (Essence Absorption): After Livius has found a dead victim the entity traverses to the victim’s corpse and drains the essences from the body by impaling the corpse where their Saketsu and Hakusui would be. The entity then returns to Livius and impales him with its zanpakutō through his Saketsu and Hakusui (this causes him pain but doesn’t actually cause him any harm); instead of sealing Livius’ spiritual power (like it normally would), this transfers the drained essences into his body, giving him all of the victim’s physical muscle memories, knowledge and mental memories they had prior to dying. This technique can only be performed on victims/corpses that still have their Saketsu and Hakusui still intact and surrounded by flesh (e.g. it won’t work if the corpse is just a skeleton etc.). After successfully performing this technique Livius’ spiritual power increases slightly too.

Fukō no Shutsu (Out of Misery): It is an extension technique that enables Livius to perform Honshitsu Kyūshū on an opponent that is still alive. However the opponent needs to be close to death or in severely bad shape; it will not work on a healthy opponent. The victim of this technique will always die afterwards.
last edited Больше года
Very cool character, Ryuu.
Больше года K0VIP3R said…
Kyobo left through the great double doors of the chamber quite sombrely. He was unhappy about invading and "eliminating" the Gotei 13. It went against his own morals but he knew in the recesses of his mind that it was the only option available to them and he would fight them even if it was against his better judgement. His lieutenant, Akairo Josei, pranced over to him, her bright red hair bouncing to and throe across her chest (She normally wears it as a ponytail that she places down her left shoulder) and her bright red eyes beamed with happiness.

Akairo: (She held her hands behind her back as she addressed Kyobo) So what was the decision in the end?

Kyobo: (He forced a smile to her) Oh well you could probably guess. We are going to war with the Gotei 13. The Head-Captain and Sumiko are figuring out who should go and who should stay and hold down the fort.

Akairo: (She looked as if she was thinking for a brief moment) So we may be sent out to fight the Gotei 13 captains, is that what your saying?

Kyobo: (He sighed, a little irritated at his subordinates ditzy attitude) Yep. That is what I'm saying.

Akairo: (Her arms shot in the air out of excitement) Woo Hoo!

Kyobo: (He started walking off, not waiting for either his lieutenant or the other captains to vacate the area) There's nothing to be so damn excited about. No one...except Jisano seems eager about fighting them, myself included. I do not want to cause them harm but it seems that my choice counts for nothing.

Akairo: (She sighed before chasing him) Don't give me that pacifist garbage, Kyobo. We're the Vanguard of the Juzo Hosho. It's our duty to fight on the front lines. Surely you remember this Captain?

Kyobo: (He carried on walking, the usual beauty of the landscape which he normally revelled in lost upon him) I just don't think we should even be doing this to begin with. I'm not a pacifist but I believe that peace is the answer to most of life's problems. Is that so wrong?
Больше года wantadog said…
smile
Can I join?

If so, yay! Okay, I haven't read everything yet, but I was thinking of taking Squad 3 Gotei 13. I'll post his bio in a bit after I read everything XD
Yes! Welcome, Wantadog! :) Oh, I should mention, squad three is already taken. I mistakenly did not update the description (sorry, onix). It is now updates and you may choose from any vacant division.
Really? Darn....I really do need to pay more attention...anyway. I'll take squad 6 then XD
smile
Yo, Wantadog, what's up?

(Hey, Crazie, can you email me? I was thinking that you could tell me what things you wanted me to cover in my next post. Thanks)
Hey BP. i'm doing pretty good. Trying to fix my uncooperative computer. It seems that it decided to uninstall my microsoft word. =(
(Hey Crazie, can we have 3rd and 4th seats in our squads as well?)
last edited Больше года
Anyone know what happened to Gamerking ??
Nah, i havent saw him in the last few days....
Больше года K0VIP3R said…
Yes you can Liquidz but you don't need to give them profiles you can just use them in your post.
Ok, thanks K0V
Больше года Zordaik said…
Hey, guys. I've been on a relatively long hiatus, as is apparent, but now I'm back, well rested, and ready to get this formally started. For the Shinigami, at least.
last edited Больше года
Ok then, lets get this started! :P
@Wantadog. Heh, that's because computers thrive on being uncooperative... My last three computers were decidingly uncooperative most of the time... Lol.

@Crazie. I am underway in the post, just to let you know what's happening. I'll post it tomorrow night.

@Zord. Hey man, how are ya?
Lol yup. Anyway, I should have my character up soon, I was having a bit of trouble with the zanpakuto for my character.
Lol, you werent the only one XP had to keep erasing to make a no element zanpakuto, but it came out pretty good in the end though :P
Name: Inochi Iriguchi

Height: 6'0

Weight: 900

Eyes: Yellow

Hair: Black (Long, like Ukitake's)

Position: Captain of squad 6

Appearance: He's very tall, his entire body is pretty thick and muscular. He tucks his zanpakuto inside of his shihakusho. He has long flowing black hair. though he does not look it, he is extremely heavy. Every attempt to figure out his exact weight has failed. The only thing they do know is that he broke a scale that went up to a 800 lbs just by standing on it. As such, he doesn't sit. He is always seen standing since no chair can support him.

Personality: He's a jolly fellow. He always laughs and smiles and seems to always have a story to tell. He has a Santa-like laugh which booms around him. He is tolerant of most of his subordinates and as such, has earned their complete respect. He is on a first name basis with pretty much everyone and hates using honorifics or speaking formally. He tends to move around rather slowly compared to most and often complains about his joints, yet he can move incredibly fast at the mention of food or when forced. He often tends to try and find ways to settle things other than fighting. He is also a drunkard and most nights can be found in a bar, completely wasted.

Fighting ability: Despite his immense weight, he is a very fast fighter. He underwent extreme training to be able to move as fast as he could, making him one of the faster fighters in soul society. this also drastically increased his physical strength. His blows are quick, precise, and incredibly strong. He rarely uses his zanpakuto because he doesn't need it. He's an expert at hand to hand combat, Shunpo, and even zanjutsu. He is not as good at Kido as the other captains.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Zanpakuto: (Lol this has probably been done so many times it's not funny, but I couldn't think of anything so meh....)

Shikai: Pa-Ji (Purge)
When it's name is spoken, his blade disappears and Inochi is enveloped in a swirling vortex of spirit energy. His Zanpakuto changes shape to look like something similar to an old wooden slingshot.

Release command: Shikakeru (Commence)

Special Ability: Inochi gains the ability to summon and control a strange explosive red liquid at will. The liquid generally works best when fired from the slingshot, but in a pinch, it works without it. the amount of red liquid he can summon is about equal to his current weight in pounds. When he uses some liquid, it takes 20 seconds for it to regenerate, meaning that if he uses too much of the red liquid in too short of a time, he can run out of ammo and be helpless. This liquid cannot harm Inochi.

Ability 1:
This is fairly simple. Inochi fires a weighted ball of the red liquid at his opponent. When the ball makes contact with something, it explodes. The force that it explodes is determined by how much the ball weighs. A 20 lbs blast would be stronger than a 10 lbs blast. The maximum that a single blast can weigh is 450 lbs.

Ability 2:
This ability increases Inochi's weight by 5 pounds for every 5 minutes that passes by while his shikai is active. This increase in weight is permament and stays even after shikai is ended.

Ability 3:
This is sort of a teleportation technique. He can fire a shot of the red liquid and teleport to whatever it hits. The amount of liquid fired must weigh at least 20 lbs.

Ability 4:
Inochi fires a ball of the red liquid. The ball is just under 2 inches long and is about 1 inch thick and travels extremely fast. When it makes contact with something, it splatters all over the thing that it hit, then is absorbed into the object. After some time(varies with the individual) in which the red liquid travels through the opponents body via the circulatory system, placing bits of the liquid at random parts of the body, the red liquid explodes. If it hits something that does not have a circulatory system, it acts like a land mine, waiting for Inochi to decide to set it off.

Bankai: Saishuu Pa-Ji (Final Purge)

The slingshot disappears and he doesn't change on the outside, but on the inside, an enormous amount of the red liquid from shikai is contained within him. all of it compacted and contained inside his body to be used at any time. The amount of liquid is three times as much as his current weight in pounds. So if he weighs something like 800 lbs, then 2400 lbs of the liquid is inside him. The whites of his eyes become red. The liquid is still explosive. This also makes him immune to the explosions caused by the liquid. (With the exception of ability 4)

Ability 1:
He can manipulate the liquid in any way he chooses. He could use it to make a sword or use it to fire the liquid like a machine gun or in any other variety of ways. After using some liquid, it returns to him, but it takes like 10 seconds, so it is possible for him to run out of ammunition, but it is not likely.

Ability 2:
This ability increases his weight by 10 pounds for each 5 minutes that passes by while his Bankai is active. This increase in weight is permament and stays even after Bankai is ended.

Ability 3:
The same teleportation technique as Shikai. He can fire a shot of the red liquid and teleport to whatever it hits. The amount of liquid fired must weigh at least 10 lbs.

Ability 4:
This is pretty much a last resort thing. Inochi explodes all of the red liquid inside him at once, creating a massive explosion that pretty much annihilates everything it touches. The blast completely wipes him out, leaving him vulnerable, and badly injured.
last edited Больше года
(Lol, cool zanpakuto, creative at that.)
@Liquidz Thanks. Lol if you think this is creative, you should see my poison type zanpakuto XD
lol XP
Let's make an effort to restrict conversations on the forum and utilize other mediums such as e-mail and IM, reserving the forum for actual posts. :)
//Ok//
Livius was strolling impatiently around Seireitei, waiting for the signal to ready the squads for the impending battle. Of all the Captains in the Thirteen Court Guard Squads he had worked the hardest to achieve his position and had been training diligently after finding out about the Jūzō Hoshō crisis; at least those were the thoughts that floated around his head. Livius hated nothing more than being outdone and overshadowed by others.
He found himself walking past the 5th Squad barracks just as Sentei Gontamari walked out. The two walked past each other, glares filled with loathing in their eyes. Livius didn’t get along well with Sentei but then he didn’t really get along with any of the other Captains nor held any respect towards any of them, bar the Captain-Commander. Sentei, on the other hand, got on well with most of the other Captains but for some reason he always seemed to be irked by Livius’ mere presence. They passed each other without much action and a few split-seconds passed.

Sentei: *sneers * You’d better listen to orders and not mess up this time Abel.

Livius: (Livius turns around, a look of sheer vehemence in his eyes, and looks at the figure of Sentei walking away) *hisses* What did you say, you little cretin?

Sentei: (Sentei stops walking but keeps his back turned) *provokingly* I said, you’d better listen to orders and not mess up this time… Abel.

Livius: Do you think you’re better than me because you’ve been a Captain for longer? Is that it?

Sentei: (Sentei’s usual relaxed attitude is replaced by one of animosity) No. I am better than you because I listen to orders, act correctly upon those orders and get the job done efficiently. Oh and I am not scum that has to kill to attain his position.

Livius: *growling* Want me to kill you, bastard?

Sentei: (his back is still turned but he emanates a strong sense of immense enmity) Is that all you can do Abel? Threaten? Injure?? Kill???

Sentei felt Livius’ strong killing intent suddenly wash over him; he wasn’t fazed in the slightest but from the way Livius was looking at him you would have thought they were mortal enemies not fellow Captains. Sentei had become quite angry due to the conflict and struggled to hold it back, but from his calm exterior you would never have known.

Livius: *only hostility could be heard in his voice* You may not remember me Sentei. But I remember you, even if many centuries have passed…

In an instant Livius drew his zanpakutō and flash stepped to attack Sentei, who coolly parried him with his own drawn zanpakutō. They traded a few blows before their swords finally crossed for a few seconds, with their eyes locked in intensity, before they both pulled away.

Livius: *snarling* You’d better watch yourself punk. (he re-sheaths his zanpakutō and then flash steps away)

Sentei: (re-sheathes his zanpakutō) *under his breath* Animal… (his normal relaxed attitude quickly returns and he flash steps away to attend to matters)

Livius quickly returned to his own barracks in a rage, storming into to his quarters. He sat down in a huff and tried to calm down by traversed through his memories until he found the one he was looking for: the moment he slaughtered Sentei’s friends in front of his eyes. Revelling in the memory, a short-lasting smile appeared on his face as Livius remembered the fear that went through the young Captain’s eyes as his friends were killed. Although he wasn’t directly following his orders that day, Livius did not regret his actions one bit; it was his first mission after his acceptance into the Thirteen Court Guard Squads after all. He’ll remember soon enough.
Livius looked up at the sky; it had begun to darken as dusk crept in.
last edited Больше года
//Nice! XP//

Sentei walked back to his barracks after a quick sip of saki. He was never the drinking type, but he would take a couple of sips just for the hell of it. He kept thinking back to his encounter with the younger captain, Livius. *That fool* he thought to himself. He looked up at th sky. He was thinking about his zanpakuto more than anything, his memmories flashed back to when he first achieved bankai. It didnt take him as long as it took other captains. He sighed and looked took a step, when suddenly his 3rd seat squad member, Ao, flashstepped behind him.

Ao:*a little shooken* Something wrong captain?

Sentei:No, not at all, im just thinking back on good memories. Whats wrong Ao? you seem a little shaken up.

Ao:(scratches the back of her head) Oh, its nothing captain, i just finished with training, thats all.

Sentei:(turns around and looks at her, now seeing some of the bandages that covered her) I see you've been pushing yourself past your limit.

Ao:(nods happily) I've developed a new technique!

Sentei:Dont reveal it until the war....

Ao:iye Iye Captain! (she giggled and flash steps away)

Sentei:(sighs and headed back to his barracks)

He thought long and hard about the war. *The Juzo Husho will be here soon, and its the Gotei 13's job to defeat them and return everything to peace.* He walked back to his barracks and into his quarters. He sat down and sighed, putting a warm towel over his eyes.