Блич аниме Bleach Resurgence

crazieone106 posted on Oct 07, 2012 at 09:06PM
[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of Sekhmet and her Angel's attempts to eradicate the Soul Society (leaving it in ruin), the Gotei 13 are presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō Hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their titles. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 100 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Note: Juzo Hosho refers to the 13 Sentry just as the Gotei 13 refers to the 13 Court Guard. The people of Ukishima Rakuen (Floating Island Paradise - and the nation itself) may be called Ukira. Similar to the Seireitei, where only members of the Gotei 13 reside, Mujūryoku seiiki (Weightless Sanctuary) is that for Ukishima Rakuen. It is a series of massive floating islands, far above the ground's surface. On ground-level, however, exist the Chīsai (Lesser Souls). This, of course, is a concept similar to the Rukon District. The governing body of Ukishima Rakuen, similar to central 46, is Kengen (Mindful Authority).

Character Template
Name
Sex
Personality
Position (number and for which organization)
Zanpakuto name and release command

Juzo Hosho (13 Sentry)
Squad 2: Kin Hikari (Leleu)
Squad 3: Yvon Gerard -Silverexorcist (DECEASED)
Squad 4:
Squad 5: Rikaro Nidalia
Squad 6: Sumiko Anenokoji (Institute of Research and Advancement) - Crazieone (DECEASED)
Squad 7: Enne Tachimukau
Squad 8: Kyobo Sodo (Vanguard Unit)- K0V
Squad 9: Naoki Himura (Subjugation & Punishment Force)
Squad 10: Jisano Meibatsu (BP)
Squad 11: Nobuko Wakahisa
Squad 12: Emrira Galio (K0V)
Squad 13: Yushi Kenronri (BP)
Healer: Iyashi Kyō

Gotei 13

Squad 1: Senya Tatami
Squad 2: Kuchimame Kamima (Ryuu)
Squad 3: Yoishiro Roychi (Leleu)
Squad 4: Ganta Yamamoto (Leleu)
Squad 5: Junichi Kuwano (DECEASED)
Squad 6: Senato Ajibana (Senato)
Squad 7: Ziel Abzan (Leleu)
Squad 8: Kirio Nagame (BP)
Squad 9: Majo Shin (Link)
Squad 10: Akarui Hyosho (Link)
Squad 11: Livius Abel (Ryuu) (DECEASED)
Squad 12: Matou Kira
Squad 13:Tomoe Hayashi
Kido Corp: Kie Geißt.(Link)

last edited on Nov 24, 2014 at 11:03PM

Блич аниме 690 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 690

Больше года crazieone106 said…
Thanks for the update, Link.
Больше года LinkKinuzuma13 said…
I think you'll be happy to know that I take sarcastic remarks as jokes and/or compliments now.

You're welcome.
Good, good. I would have recommended that from the very beginning. Compliments, however, that's a bit much.
I suppose.
Akarui could only shut her eyes and wait for the coming impact. As the blast connected with her body, she felt searing pain wash over her. The light it gave off was so intense that it blinded them both for a split second.

The explosion caught a large portion of the cliff-face, causing boulders to fall into the swirling waters and disturb them further. Dust rose higher than the rocks themselves.

As it settled, Tomoyo waited in anticipation for Akarui's next move, watching the dust carefully. Nothing seemed to move. She narrowed her eyes and clutched her staff a bit tighter.

The dust finally settled, revealing that the crater had been dug deeper than before, so far that one could not see to it's end. Tomoyo merely watched as Akarui shuffled to the edge, retrieving her swords and slowly making her way out of the hole. She managed to get down without further injury and made her way to Tomoyo. She stopped some fifty meters from her.

Tomoyo looked upon her with pity. Akarui's entire right side was scorched, the flesh red, swollen and bloody. Her clothes on that side of her body were nonexistent. everything from the waist up had been burned. Her toned and muscular frame was now exposed to the elements

She managed to stand somewhat upright and face her assailant, despite her condition.

Tomoyo spoke softly. "You still plan to fight..." It wasn't so much a question, rather a fact that could not be avoided.

Akarui snorted. "Is that a question? The answer is yes. I'll fight until my last breath if I must!"

With those words, Akarui launched herself at her opponent once more. Her blades once again cleaved nothing but air as Tomoyo used her flash step to evade her strike. Akarui turned and swiftly blocked a strike from the stop of the staff. She pushed it away, flash stepping directly behind her assailant and raising her blades high above her head.

"Saidan Tagara!" she screeched as she brought her swords down. Tomoyo turned and attempted to block once more, but was caught on the side of her shoulder. She promptly leapt away from Akarui. By the time she stood straight, her wound had closed.

"What you have managed to do so far is rather impressive. For a shinigami." Tomoyo murmured. "However, if you continue to fight, you will only end up getting yourself killed."

"I don't care."

Tomoyo did well at concealing her own surprise. "What...?"

"I don't care if I die. I did it once before, didn't I?" Akarui asked bluntly. Tomoyo made no comment. Taking this as a sign, Akarui continued. "I have no reason to stop fighting. There is nothing that can be done now, for drawing me here was a declaration of war."

"We did not want war with you shinigami." Tomoyo answered quickly.

"Then what of the other captains, hm? Where are they?" she interrupted. "They are nowhere to be found. At least, they are not close enough for me to be able to sense their whereabouts. What is this separation, if not intended? What is this, if not war? There is no way it could be an accident, Tomoyo,"

They both stood as still as stone. Neither of them was willing to make the first move.

Akarui’s image suddenly disappeared, leaving nothing in her wake. Tomoyo immediately put up her guard, listening for anything out of the ordinary. Light breezes ruffled her long black hair as she stood motionlessly. The silence was suddenly interrupted by a single splash. Tomoyo spun on her heel and brought her bludgeon up to block the strike. Akarui was stopped in her tracks as she locked with her enemy. Tomoyo leaped away, putting distance between herself and Akarui, firing off another Sokatsui, the magic circles following it.

Akarui recognized the cannon-like blast approaching her once again. She rose her hand. From there, everything seemed to slow down. Akarui whispered the incantation and fired the attack.

“Hado 63: Raikoho!” The hado was sent crashing into the remaining three magic circles, thus weakening the overall strength of the Sokatsui as it once more barreled into the cliff face. Akarui had managed to evade it with minimal injuries. She appeared once again behind Tomoyo, raising her blades above her head. Tomoyo once again managed to block the strike. Akarui suddenly dropped one of her blades, holding a sole finger to Tomoyo’s midriff. “Hado 4: Byakurai!” Tomoyo let out a grunt as the bean of energy penetrated her body, exiting out the back. Akarui landed a kick to the afflicted area, knocking her back a ways.

Akarui watched as the hole mended itself. She snorted and picked up her sword, resuming her assault. “Gaki Rekko!” The green energy formed a circle before firing off many beams of energy. Tomoyo blinked as she was surrounded in a cage-like array of pale green bars. “Fusatsu Kakei!” A large, egg-shaped barrier rose around Tomoyo, binding itself at her palms. Akarui appeared just beyond the bars, glaring at Tomoyo. “Can you feel it?”

Without a word, Tomoyo nodded.

“The you most certainly know what will happen when I decide to release the barrier, am I right?”

She nodded again. “However, you underestimate me, Ms. Hyosho.”

Akarui frowned. “What?”

Tomoyo closed her eyes and concentrated, slowly untangling herself from the mesh of pale energy that surrounded her. Tomoyo then proceeded to advance through the green cage as if it were child’s play. She stopped when she stood directly in front of her assailant. “Now do you understand? You and your limited knowledge of the Kido arts cannot hope to defeat me…”

Akarui hissed. “It matters not, priestess. There are tricks that I have up my sleeve, tricks that even someone such as yourself cannot begin to comprehend!” Tomoyo simply picked up her staff, holding it out in front of her. Akarui narrowed her eyes further and tensed.

“Okasen.” The wide arc of yellow energy barreled towards Akarui who reacted instantly.

“Bakudo 39: Enkosen!”

The attack was stopped in it’s tracks. It slammed into the kido barrier, it’s full force being taken in by the circular disk. Akarui let the barrier fade. Her consistent use of the Kido arts was beginning to tire her and wear her down - there was no doubt in her mind that Tomoyo already knew this. She could only risk a few more spells without the threat of collapse. Damn. At this rate, there may be nothing to do but go all out on her…
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Majo rose her blade up to defend against the strike, but found it to be futile. Her blade was once again knocked from her hands and the axe head buried itself in her shoulder. Majo hissed in pain as she quickly flash stepped away from Kyobo and retrieved her blade. She turned to him once more.

Kyobo stood at the ready, his axe dripping with Majo’s blood.

Majo took a deep breath and sighed. “I suppose it will not even the odds if I continue to fight this way…”

Kyobo narrowed his eyes as Majo raised the flat of her blade to her hand and began to speak.

“Guide the Thread, Majinaishi.” Majo said aloud. Dark and pale green wisps began to swirl around her and eventually engulfed her entire person. A poisonous-looking tornado had eventually accumulated. It was interrupted by Majo’s simple movement, a singular blast of air sent Kyobo’s hair whipping about.

Majo’s blade, now rounded and taking the form of a needle, now looked as menacing as the one who wielded it. The chain that hung from the end was long and slender, whipping about behind her. Majo grabbed said chain with her left hand and stood firm. She faced Kyobo with a new confidence, completely ignoring the pain in her shoulder.

Majo leaped at him, attempting to skewer him her blade. Kyobo reacted fast, using the flat of his axe-head to block it. Majo’s blade ricochet off of the flat surface and flew to the right. Kyobo took the opportunity to attempt another attack He brought his axe around, attempting to cleave Majo in half. Instead, the chain of Majo’s needle stopped the battle axe in its tracks. Majo flipped over Kyobo’s shoulder and over him, landing squarely on her feet. She managed to pierce his lower back before she swiftly leaped away. Kyobo faced her, again showing no sign of pain. Majo held up her needle and leveled it with Kyobo’s chest.

“Masubime Neji.” she whispered. The chain began to spread out, fanning into many different chains. They all made their way from Kyobo, who expertly evaded each of them, thinking they were one shot only. Instead, the chains wrapped themselves around his body, rendering him immobile.

It was at this moment that Majo took the opportunity to attack. She threw her needle as though it were a spear. Kyobo was hit in the center of his chest, the needle passing through his body. He let out a grunt as Majo appeared behind him and caught her weapon. She followed the blue chain that was now a part of her Zanpakuto, tracing it back to Kyobo’s body. She circled around to stand in front of Kyobo and faced him. She placed one hand upon her chain and grabbed the needle with her left hand. “Jakuten Neji.” she mumbled.

Majo began to slowly bend the now stiff chain around the needle. Kyobo felt his muscles begin to tighten and his breathing became ragged and slow. Kyobo gritted his teeth and held out his hand, firing yet another Byakurai at Majo’s head. She simply bent it to the side, avoiding having a hole blasted through her forehead. Kyobo then turned his Byakurai on the chains that bound him, blasting them to small pieces of useless steel. Majo immediately put up her guard as she continued to wrap the chain around her Zanpakuto.

“You can do nothing if you don’t move, Kyobo.” Majo whispered.

Kyobo remained silent as his muscles tightened even further.

Majo was suddenly upon him again, attempting to puncture him with her needle. However, Kyobo knocked the attack aside with his axe, holding his hand to Majo.

“Bakudo 99: Kin!”

Majo grunted as her body was rendered immobile. Shafts of blackened iron pierced her body and pinned her to the ground, causing her to drop her Majinaishi. Kyobo breathed a silent sigh of relief.

“To think that a Shikai as simple as yours can cause so much physical immobility is unbelievable.” he muttered.

Majo narrowed her eyes. “Immobility? That is not the ability my zanpakuto wields...”

Kyobo snorted. “It matters not, Majo Shin.” He used his Zanpakuto to sever the chain, his face showing the relief he felt. Majo grunted, attempting to free herself, but to no avail.

“You should stop struggling, Ms. Shin.”

“Why?” she asked indignantly.

“Bankin.” Kyobo mumbled. Majo could only watch, after she was bound completely and impaled another twenty or so times, as a block of black iron began to fall from the sky, its pinpoint location directly on top of the disabled captain.
last edited Больше года
Больше года silverexorcist said…
Hurrah for occidental inspiration ^^

Elizabeth Renoir

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 150 lb.

Hair color: Golden blonde

Eye color: Emerald green

Position: Captain of the Jūzō Hoshō’s 11th squad

Appearance: Elizabeth is a beautiful young woman who looks no younger than twenty-seven in physical age and is one of the youngest captains. She has far skin and her golden colored hair is pinned into a bun that sits on her head with a few strands hanging down the side of her face freely. She wears her captain’s outfit impeccably with her sleeveless haori being shorter in length than normal, only reaching just below her waist. She wears a blank white mask with no features at all aside from the eye holes and the red line painted down the line of symmetry and the red line cutting horizontally across the eyes, creating a cross.

Personality: Elizabeth is a girl who always speaks with purpose and awareness, rarely stuttering or reconsidering her phrasing as she means what she says. However, her thoughts tend to spill out of her mouth without reservation, often as an insult to another party. She speaks her mind about any situation or event without taking the time to consider tact or the effect of her words, which sometimes infuriates others. Even so, she keeps the same calm and casual countenance, sometimes making it difficult for people to tell if they heard her correctly when something slips from her mouth while they were distracted. However, despite this bad habit of hers, Elizabeth is a hard-working individual who is worthy of her position. She despises others who look down on her for her gender in any way and usually takes hostile action towards men who act superior or condescending. She also takes a somewhat hostile attitude to those who make ridiculous comments or jokes or say exaggerated things that make no sense. She doesn’t like the idea of glorifying things beyond what they really are.

Zanpakutou: Séisme
last edited Больше года
 Hurrah for occidental inspiration ^^ Elizabeth Renoir Height: 6’2” Weight: 150 lb. H
May I ask what the inspiration of this awesome character was?
Well, it will become incredibly obvious when she fights, but I'll tell you now. She was inspired a bit by the idea of Jeanne D'Arc being a member of the First Crusade (I can only dream of such an impossibility XD), so you can see the French reference. She's also a character I had used for my short little novel on Anime Creators, just 'modifed' to work in a Bleach setting. Speaking of which, I should edit in her concept art...
last edited Больше года
I can't wait to see her in action!
Больше года Ryuuikari said…
Aexus Gingumaru quietly marvelled at the release of Sumiko Anenokoji’s zanpakutō; a long white-bladed katana had now appeared before him and its beauty was overwhelming.

Captain Gingumaru: So this is what a Jūzō Hoshō shikai looks like, eh?

Captain Anenokoji: (She leers) You attempt at flattery Captain? (she laughs quietly to herself) Please entertain me with the release of your bankai, I would like to see its power first hand. (she smiles)

Captain Gingumaru: Hm… no dice lady. (He unsheathes his zanpakutō and firmly grips the hilt with both hands as he recites the command) Sulk, Kyomusuke.

Captain Anenokoji: Impress me Captain. (she smiles intimidatingly)

Captain Gingumaru: (He removes his right hand from the hilt and switches his form into a reverse sword grip) I will end this!

Without a moments notice he propelled himself at the calm figure that was his opponent, making a quick upward slash with his blade followed swiftly by a return downward slash causing Sumiko to twist her blade to parry the attack accordingly. Keeping up the attack Aexus launched a backwards slash away from his body. To his dismay Sumiko easily countered and placed her palm on his exposed chest.

Captain Anenokoji: Hadō #1, Shō.

Aexus’ eyes widened as he was propelled backwards with force. He barely had time to get a stable footing before Sumiko had begun her counter-assault thrusting her blade at his chest. He switched his grip of his blade and struck Sumiko’s blade, causing the thrust to graze his shoulder, before flash stepping to distance himself from her.

Captain Gingumaru: Hmph…

Aexus took a deep breath and checked his shoulder. Only a small cut, nothing major. He looked once more at his opponent as he began to fade from her visual view.

Captain Anenokoji: Oh I see, your shikai ability “dynamic camouflage”. Well then let’s see what you can accomplish with it.

Aexus flash stepped behind her and slashed at her waist but to his brief horror he was stopped by Sumiko’s blade. He flash stepped to her front and lunged with a thrust to her abdomen, which she side-stepped with minimal effort, followed by an upward arching slash to her left shoulder which she blocked with the back edge of her blade. They continued to exchange sword slashes and despite Aexus being visually undetectable, he found all of his attacks rebuffed as if he had done nothing at all. He pulled away and flash stepped into the sky.

Captain Anenokoji: Ah Captain, flustered are we? I must say, your shikai is quite flawed. Merely becoming optically invisible is not enough to hide you presence from my gaze. I have other ways of finding out where you are…

Captain Gingumaru: Hmph, I can rectify that. Bakudō #26, Kyokkō.

Captain Anenokoji: Hmm, a reiatsu concealing spell. Come!

Aexus rapidly flash stepped around Sumiko just in case she could discern his whereabouts; she did not move an inch from her position but she had a conceited smile painted on her face. He finally ceased his movement twenty metres directly behind her, changed into a reverse sword grip pulling it into his stomach, and charged mercilessly at Sumiko at incredible speed with the intention to impale.

Captain Anenokoji: Bakudō #58, Kakushitsuijaku.

She swiftly twisted and brought her blade crashing down in a chop, narrowly missing the shocked Captain Gingumaru by mere millimetres. He rolled swiftly to his feet away from Sumiko, with his zanpakutō’s camouflage ability and his kidō immediately deactivating, and a look of sheer aggravation plastering his face.

Captain Anenokoji: Ah, there you are Captain. Care to release your bankai? Especially since we have established that your shikai is ineffective and not up to the task.

Captain Gingumaru: (His heart is beating fast, he was lucky to escape the last attack unscathed; he drops down to one knee and places his palms on the ground) Huh… Bakudō #21, Sekienton.

A red burst erupted from under his hands and quickly enveloped the surrounding area in a thick red smoke that severely reduced visibility and movement.

Captain Anenokoji: Really? Was that necessary?

Aexus quickly flash stepped away and gathered his thoughts. He was facing a tough opponent that knew too much about his zanpakutō. He pondered as to whether he would have to release his bankai or not. He had to make a decision quickly; Sumiko wouldn’t stay put for long.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­

Sorry for the wait guys, I've had a lot going on recently... anyways here you go :)
last edited Больше года
Больше года Zordaik said…
I will catch up with the story and begin to write some posts in the morrow. Apologies for my absence.
last edited Больше года
Больше года onix11 said…
(The Pawn Wall)

Kizumi wielded his broad sword with diligence. Using its larger width and smaller size to make quick blocks against his enemies swift attacks. He is able to parry his opponents blows while taking minimum to no damage. And anytime an opening would present itself, he would back off from his opponent to re-position himself into a better defense.

Captain Kenronri: Not showing any signs of frustration, he had more of a curious look on his face. "Your not like enemies I have faced before. I know you had seen an opening, yet you refused to take it. What is your logic I wonder."

Captain Hakashi: Kazumi chuckles a bit. "As far as I can see, you are very tactical about you fighting. As far as I can tell, your reading my moves and are starting to adjust. Just because you say it was an "opening" doesn't mean it was. I wasn't about to sacrifice a pawn just to allow you to better position your pieces."

Captain Kenronri: He places on another devilish smile. "So, your one who enjoy's a good game." Kizumi nods, still keeping his guard up. "Well, this game may take a bit longer than i thought." He goes in for a charge but Kizumi just stands still. He releases a slow breath and when his opponents blade was about to pierce his heart. He but his blade up and deflected his opponents slightly allowing his enemy to keep up his momentum. Kizumi then turned his body slightly and grabbed Yushi's wrist and then flipped him, sending his opponent a few meters away. Yushi landed on his feet but slid a few more feet backwards before stopping. "Ah, so you like to use reversal techniques."

Captain Hakashi: He re-positioned himself with his blade in front for defense. "We both have moved are pieces. And my most versatile play style is being used to as see what you can do. Although my pawn wall does have its limits in offense. It's defense is near unbreakable. So i hope your prepared to lose a few pieces." He has time to block the next incoming flurry that Yushi unleashed were beyond precise. They were used to try to exploit weaknesses in Kizumi's defense. Kizumi just defended with well timed blocks and parries.

Captain Kenronri: He backs away from his assault. Thinking to himself. "He'll open himself up sometime. No game of chess can be one through defense alone. You just waste time and allow your opponent more chances to end the game." He lifts his sword up again. "Hakashi, it's been to long since i have had someone who was open for a game when they know they will lose. No matter what your resolve, you are just another pawn to be thrown away."

(Sorry it took so long and it's kind of short. School is keeping me down. ~_~)
last edited Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
Akihiko is becoming antsy. Больше года
[Ignition]

The two combatants' eyes locked, Jisano casting a murderous glare on Shen, while the Shinigami maintained a more composed expression. He slid one of his feet backwards, lifting his foot off the ground so that only his toes touched it.

Jisano: No reply? Suits you anyways....

The blonde man's blade rose, the tip pointing at Shen's head.

[PLAY MUSIC]

Jisano: Come, infidel!

With that, the man began a breakneck sprint towards his foe. He moved faster than Shen had anticipated, throwing a deadly downward slash at the Gotei captain. Shen escaped the sword's unforgiving bite, flowing to the left like water. Jisano had anticipated the evasion, however, and fell into another powerful strike, this time horizontal. Shen tumbled backwards, quickly regaining his feet, and the two charged at each other. Jisano made a sound like a confident grunt as he swung his blade downwards once again, this time creating a sizable hole in the ground on impact. Shen had once again dodged the strike of the Juzo Hosho. Only a sharp whistle alerted Jisano of Shen's incoming slash. He swung his head to the right only just in time to avoid the rising slash from the Shinigami, though the blade managed to sever a single blonde hair. Just as quickly as it had left, the blade was back in its scabbard and Shen had flashed backwards, a blue rod forming in his hand.

Shen: Bakudo number sixty-two, Hyapporankan.

Jisano scoffed as Shen launched the rod at his location. It soon split into countless glowing staves, each one zipping through the air like arrows. The Juzo Hosho brought his sword back and swung it with gargantuan force, air quickly turning to wind as it cleaved through nothingness. The magnitude of the swing set the Bakudo off course, and they harmlessly clattered to the ground before dispersing.

No sooner had Jisano swung his blade than he appeared immediately to the front of Shen, lunging forward with a fatal thrust. Almost inexplicably, however, a clashing sound sprung forth from the steel, and his blade was forced aside. The sound of swords leaving their sheathes and returning filled the air as Jisano was forced to begin a backwards dash, Shen bearing down on him, a flurry of nigh-unfollowable edges and a cacophony of raucous clangs.

Jisano: You're good..

The man spoke with some difficulty, focusing intently on deflecting the storm of swords that was coming down upon him.

Jisano: But I'm better!

The larger man stopped in his tracks, instantly receiving three gashes along his arms before planting his fist into his opponent's abdomen. An unpleasant crunch later, Shen was soaring, blood spilled from his slightly open mouth. He shook his head rapidly, clearing his mind, and turned his attention back to Jisano. He had flashed into the air above Shen, slashing at the Shinigami in an arcing motion. The sword seemed to bounce off of nothing once again, but Jisano hadn't planned for the blade to deliver the true devastation. Twisting his body, the muscular man planted his calf into Shen's chest, sending him careening on a diagonal slant into the ground beside a rushing river. He then landed, spitting on the ground as Shen crashed, creating a second scar on the beautiful face of Okeru Seidou. Slowly, he staggered to his feet, blood running from the corner of his mouth.

Shen: I underestimated you for a moment... Alright, I'm all fired up. Let's cut loose, Meibatsu.

Jisano: Fine. If you really want me to kill you, so be it. l'II grind you into a pulp, infidel.

The two dashed forwards once again, but Shen disappeared from Jisano's view for a split second. He spun in place, feeling a superficial scrape open on his forehead. The wound itself was nothing, but it was bleeding, and the crimson liquid began running onto his face, occasionally into his right eye. He whirled about, Shen standing up straight, rubbing his abdomen.

Shen: You may have broken one or two ribs... But just as I cannot underestimate you, you shouldn't be underestimating me either.

Jisano: Hmhmhm... You're really starting to bug me, Shinigami...

The man ran forward once more, Shen dashing as well. They clashed blades, sparks flying as the steel sang its grating melody.

-End-
last edited Больше года
Ha. Kyobo is in the Music... XD
Больше года K0VIP3R said…
worried
Awkward.....
Больше года blackpanther666 said…
[Counter-response! The Judgement Begins]

[Start Music]

'You're really starting to bug me, Shinigami...' Jisano snarled, running towards his opponent; his face took on a red flush, as though he was incredibly frustrated and pissed off. Shen avoided the initial strike, a devastating blow, aimed directly for his head, which he dodged expertly, swiping Jisano's sword away and leaping over the Juzo Hosho, landing behind him. Jisano's face, lost its red flush, and, swifter than any of his previous attacks, he sliced into the shoulder of Shen's robe.

Shen frowned, waiting for his opponent's move. 'Your attack sped up then... You lead me to believe you were angry... why?'

'You idiot! It distracted you long enough for my blade to pierce your shoulder...' And, as Jisano was speaking, Shen's shoulder spilled a little out of the rip, where Jisano's blade had torn it. 'You should be paying more attention than that... You assumed I was merely a bloodthirsty brute... It was a big mistake and maybe the last you'll ever make.' Jisano was already gone, as Shen made to attack with two of his blades, his plan in motion. Being fairly accomplished as a battle tactician, Jisano was no slouch and he proved this by out-manoeuvring Shen's double strike, with a swift upwards parry and then kicked the smaller man backwards.

'Hado No.63, Raikoho!' Jisano fired the Kido spell at Shen, who redirected the lightning away with his blade and countered with his own spell.

'Hado No. 58, Tenran!' A large tornado-like blast of wind hit Jisano and he was swept backwards by the current, spinning and turning amongst it. He raised his reiatsu and blew the wind away, causing it to completely dissipate. Shen gazed on in dismay, hoping that the Kido would slow Jisano down for the time being, but it was no avail - Jisano came again. This time he used a Bakudo, then followed up with a Kido, as he sought to release a devastating attack.

'Bakudo No.75, Gochu Tekkan!' The iron rods, a chain attached to the rods and connecting throughout the whole construction, landed over Shen, who struggled, but was unable to move freely. 'Hado No. 88, Hiryu Gekizoku Shinten Raiho!' Jisano uttered, without feeling and the blast exploded violently around the immobilized Captain.

Jisano was surprised when Shen emerged unharmed. 'I see. So, you did have enough time to utilise the 81st Hado, after all. I'm surprised that you got loose from my Bakudo so easily, let alone with enough time to block my Hado with your own Bakudo. You are a surprising man, but, despite your interference, I will not let this opportunity slide. You will bear witness to how powerful I can really be, Shinigami Captain. Now, watch, as I show you my powers!' Around Jisano, the air shimmered, as his energy began to rise rapidly and Shen felt as though it was vibrating within his chest, the pure power of it - the choking feeling one would encounter against an opponent far beyond their own mettle. Then Jisano raised his blade and released his Shikai. 'Deliver your verdict, Kiwamaru!' The ground began to rumble, as the spike in energy resulted in a massive shockwave. The blade in Jisano's hands stopped being a katana and started melding, shaping and becoming something much different. The material changed from a typical katana wrapping, to a luxurious design of black leather, shimmering, green material and a blade that was large, until it became a circle in the middle and then formed two ends - the blade was silver, chromed, and had a light-blue tinge to it.

Jisano slammed his blade into Shen's and they clashed for a moment, each trying to force the other back. Sparks issued off each blade, in a desperate bid to break free from the intense stress they were under and finally Shen and Jisano broke away from each other. Jisano glared at his opponent and shunpoed out of Shen's sight. The larger man fired a Byakurai at Shen, which pierced through his left shoulder. Shen grimaced and bore the pain without any hint of relentment. They clashed again and, this time, their reiatsu clashed even harder and a resulting shockwave tore the ground apart, from underneath their feet, causing them both leave the ground and exchange blows in mid-air. 'Finally... Kiwamaru has determined that the Judgement of Mantra is to be used... Go, Kiwamaru!' A strange, blue light enveloped the battlefield and Shen found that he could barely see. When Jisano appeared once more, his blade was radiating a pulse of this blue light, which was like a cold, resonating aura of degradation. Shen leapt forth, deciding to attack head-on and he drew one sword, striking at Jisano... This was parried, however, Shen drew his other blade in slow motion and sliced at Jisano's head. Jisano avoided a swift haircut and counter-attacked, driving Shen backwards again. Shen pirouetted, drawing both blades again, then made a fierce onslaught with both blades. Shen was driven back once more and he flipped backwards, sheathing his blades in mid-air and then landed. Anticipating Jisano's counter, he drew both blades at the same time, shunpoing and utilising a quick-draw doublestrike at Jisano, who finally relented and took a quick breather. For a fairly large man, Jisano was deadly fast!

'Don't underestimate me! I can tell that you are trying not to, but, even so, you are still underestimating me! Perhaps I should stop the warm-up and get serious, eh...'

Shen's eyes widened in revelation and his hand automatically seized one of his blades again. He met Jisano's assault again, this time feeling much deadlier force put into the attack. They separated and Jisano began to prove his control of the fight. Shen attacked with both swords again, but this time, Jisano didn't bother to meet the attack... Instead, he disappeared, as Shen was bulling forward, and came from behind, cutting into Shen's back and leaving a fairly shallow wound, oozing blood, on the Captain's back. Shen puffed and regained his breath.

'Stop this madness! You have no hope of defeating me, Shinigami. Just as it is pointless to try and hold back the tide, you have not a hope of ever reaching me. I will show you what it means to be strong! I will show you the power of the Juzo Hosho Captains!' Jisano's energy began to rise rapidly, as he prepared to make another attack.

Jisano's energy was much larger now, an intoxicating, poisonous mixture of depth and magnitude. He left the ground in a flash, dodging a strike from Shen and slammed his blade into the second one of Shen's katanas. Shen was driven backwards, desperately trying to regain ground, but Jisano's sudden transformation had left Shen scrambling behind and he felt himself buckle, as Jisano's blade finally sent him flying into a tree, crashing through the branches and then landing, with a thump on the ground.

Shen finally stood, panting, as he tried to get a grasp on Jisano's source of strength. 'This...is...going-to-be...more-difficult.­..t­han I thought...' His energy suddenly rose and he spoke several words quickly. 'Reweave, Nikotai No Mantora!' his energy became more powerful now and the blades he wielded all changed slightly - now each had a different colour hilt. The upper-left turned pink, the lower-left turned light brown, the upper-right turned white and the lower-right turned a dark crimson colour. In a flash, Shen had drawn both blades - the red and white - and already leapt into action. They clashed again, but this time, they seemed much, much more even than before.

'An interesting style of fighting you have, Shinigami. This should be fun! Not only do I get to punish and infidel - a wrongdoer - but, I get to have fun with a potentially-worthy opponent!!!' And, with that, Jisano swung his blade around and around and slammed it into the ground beneath Shen, leaving a massive indenture in the ground. Shen leapt into the air, completely evading the attack and parried the next devastating blow.

Again, they traded blows in mid-air, but they were evenly matched at this point and the battle wore on and on, as they tried to overpower each other.

I suppose I will have to change my tactics... With this kind of ability, he can still evade my attacks and he has four swords with different abilities, potentially, so I must use something else to deal with him. I know... I will show him the ultimate trick for using Judgement of Destruction, after using Judgement of Mantra! I'll simply force my Zanpakuto back into sealed form and then release it again!

Jisano swiped the two blades away and shunpoed away from Shen. In a flash, he had allowed his Zanpakuto to seal itself.

'Have you given up now, Captain?' Shen called, not quite mockingly and Jisano rolled his eyes and concentrated on focusing his energy.

Jisano needed to get pumped up, so he raised his reiatsu consciously, then released his Shikai once again. The energy was slightly higher this time and Jisano automatically chose to use his other technique. 'Judgement of Destruction!' A shockwave resulted and Shen was lost in the cloud of smoke and debris. Suddenly, Jisano came rushing at him and sent a deadly blow at him, attempting to cleave his opponent's body in two. Shen blocked. Then his arms felt the massive strength behind the blow and gave up instantly, where he was forced into the air, then sent flying backwards, landing on the ground, with a depression around him. He sighed. He really hated having to fight.

[End Music]
last edited Больше года
Livius Abel had been travelling through the Dangai for at least a day by now, but still hadn’t reached his destination; even with a Jigokuchō, his sense of direction wasn’t the greatest. Despite this he had noticed a long while ago that his Jigokuchō had been moving and acting strangely, although he didn’t understand why. Hitting the thing repeatedly out of irritation hadn’t helped either, it just made the creature fly more haphazardly.

Livius: (He stops for a while, looks around at the Kōryū flowing down around him and grunts exasperatedly) If I don’t get out of this damn place soon, that damn Cleaner’s gonna come after me.

He pushed his fingers through his slicked hair, a trait that he had found himself doing more often, and resumed to walk lackadaisically through the Dangai. Livius was bored and itching to release the pent-up energy he had acquired over the past few days, but with the strange acting Jigokuchō he was getting nowhere fast; he sighed heavily and continued trudging along, his hands in the pockets of his hakama.

About an hour later he finally saw a light. An exit? The Jigokuchō fluttered chaotically through the light and out of Livius’ view.

Livius: Finally… where the fuck were you…

He stepped through the light, out of the other side and grunted disinterestedly at what he saw.
Whoa...the certainly revamped the site, especially considering the new comment function. This may revolutionize the way in which we respond to individual battles. I'll need to investigate. LOL

Good post, by the way, BP. Show those shinigami who is boss. :D
Больше года wantadog said…
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I should have one up later today or sometime tomorrow.
@Crazie. Oh, that was always the plan. That post is just a taste of what is to come. I plan to make the next few posts very, very different from my usual posting style. How shall I put it - Jisano will be rather brutal about how things proceed from this point. As for the other post, that will come either tonight, or tomorrow sometime. XD

By the way, I see what you mean about this lay-out. It could come in very handy. I think I may have an idea, but I'll email you it later.
[Defense Vs Speed! Yushi's Tactics]

[Start Music]

Yushi sneered at his opponent. 'Despite all your talk, you have not laid a single scratch on me, Shinigami. Oh, yes, I know... You feel indignant at that, don't you? You feel that I haven't made a single scratch upon you, correct?' this was confirmed when Kazumi shot him a frown, then raised his Zanpakuto again, the broadsword seeming to itch for blood.

'Who are you kidding? You haven't made a single scratch upon me, fool! Are all Juzo Hosho Captains like this?' Kazumi spoke with frustration.

'If you mean powerful, then yes. If you mean frustrating, as I can feel you are now, then no. And, if you feel that you can defeat me, even with your trash talk, you have another thing coming. Since you appear not to comprehend my words, I will elaborate. I haven't scratched you on the surface, no, but I have a special attribute that I worked on for quite some time. You see, I am an expert at sensing and manipulating spirit energy and particles. I can't do anything fancy, mind you, but I can do one thing and that is discern everything about you and your movements and energy. If you think I'm wrong, then why is it that every move you make I already know. That fool, Meibatsu, thinks that he can read opponents' moves. He is wrong. He is simply an expert at combat and tactics. However, I can sense it and it will be your downfall. You speak of your defense being impenetrable, but you are deluded. I will show you that you are wrong!' And, with that, Yushi became invisible, not literally, to Kazumi, as his superior speed allowed him quick access to Kazumi's position. The Zanpakuto, however, was still where Yushi had stabbed it into the ground. His eyes bulged wide, as Yushi's fist pounded into his abdomen and he coughed gobs of saliva and clutched his stomach.

'Curse... You... Bastard...' Kazumi snarled, trying to hit swipe at Yushi.

'I thought I made it clear that I have no use for your trash talk. If you can't articulate yourself properly, or use the proper ettiquette during a battle, then keep your foul mouth shut!' Yushi dodged the blows easily, his speed allowing the, swiftly speeding up, strikes to whizz straight past him, the sound of their movement fresh in his ears. Without even moving his head, Yushi's body pirouetted to use the same counter on Kazumi, by grabbing the Shinigami's wrist. However, Yushi had a different idea for the aftermath of this one. Pulling the Shinigami upwards, with all his strength, he ascended speedily, then twirled Kazumi over his shoulder and flung him at the ground. Before he made impact, Yushi caught him and dumped him onto his back, leaving him flailing. The ground and Kazumi made impact. A resulting thud and a rush of dust confirmed that the Shinigami had not escaped his fate.

'You are fast and quite strong for your size. However, I won't lose. I can't lose... Especially not to someone like you!'

'Then get serious! You are nowhere near powerful enough to destroy me, like this. You'll never even scratch me with that weak resolve. You want to defeat me? Then prove you can. Show me your full strength, or disappear into your comrades memories!' Yushi waited to see what would happen.

Kazumi's face hardened and his reiatsu rose suddenly, spiking and giving Yushi a grin of approval. 'You really are scum! Defend yourself, Juzo Hosho Captain!'

It was too late. Yushi had already retrieved his Zanpakuto and was in the process of moving, faster than Kazumi could see, towards the Shinigami. Kazumi's shoulder spilled blood, as his eyes widened at the speed of his opponent. Then, they focused again, and, pirouetting to face Yushi, Kazumi used a Hado spell, the Sokatsui, which went straight past Yushi's face and exploded behind him. Yushi grinned a bit and countered the next Kido spell aimed at him. This time it was a more powerful one - the Soren Sokatsui Hado, which was much larger in trajectory and a lot more powerful than its predecessor, the Sokatsui. Yushi found that his opponent could move much faster than he had originally thought - a lesson well-learnt after having a large Hado explode in your face.

'How was that? I told you not to underestimate me!'

Yushi sighed. 'I wasn't... I'm afraid that I've been overestimating you... You see, I didn't avoid that... I let it hit me.'

'What?! Bullshit, don't give me that excuse. Just admit I'm faster than you thought.'

'You are a little faster than I thought, but I have been overestimating you. I could have easily avoided that if I wanted. That Hado attack was fired at about half the speed I was moving at when I gave you that bruise. Because of that mistake, you will learn that I can still move faster if I like. It simply uses more energy than necessary. Why would I bother to use extra energy against someone that isn't a threat to me?!'

'You're bluffing...'

'Think what you like, Shinigami. I really don't care about your thoughts. I'm simply telling you how it is. if you want to live in denial and then get yourself killed, then so be it.'

[End Music]

Yushi's eyes flashed this time and he moved even faster than before, pounding his left fist into Kazumi's eye and his right slashed into Kazumi's chest, spraying blood from the wound. 'This is your own fault for talking yourself up, you absolute moron! Use your Shikai against me, or I'll kill you now, right where you stand!' Yushi spoke coldly, as he held his Zanpakuto at the tip of Kazumi's throat.
onix11 commented…
*Eye twitch* Well although your post was good, i get the feeling Ты miss the premise of my character. He doesn't rely on speed или power as much as his ability to deflect attacks and use his opponents momentum to his advantage. Больше года
blackpanther666 commented…
Thanks... It wasn't anything special, though. Anyway, your post wasn't long enough for me to gain much of an insight into his fighting style, as with your bios for him - hence how it turned out. Anyway, Ты are missing the premise of my character somewhat еще than I feel I did with yours... For a start, Yushi is not one to leave 'openings', even if they aren't really openings, as Ты сказал(-а) in your post... Nor does he engage such dialogue as Ты used him. Anyway, this is suggestively irrelevant and I'm interested in you, perhaps, posting sometime soon, so I can gain a better foresight on your character and so I can respond in kind. I do hope Ты will refer back to my prior post when responding as my character. Больше года
Majo closed her eyes, knowing the inevitable was about to happen. However the expected inevitable outcome never came. She opened her eyes slowly and gasped at the sight that was above her. The block of iron was floating in mid air above her. She looked at Kyobo who was standing no more than a few feet away from her, his eyes not leaving her for a moment. She was amazed at his skill with bakudo. She knew even the Head Captain would struggle to perform such a feat as the one she was witnessing.

Kyobo: (He placed his axe on his right shoulder) Do not act so surprised Captain Shin. You of the Gotei 13 know of our skill with bakudo. That was the very reason you contacted us during the Shirub incident after all, to seal away Sekhmet Aosu to stop her destroying your world. Something like what your witnessing is child's play really.

Majo: (Her face was still in a shocked state but she felt a rising feeling of annoyance at the opposing Captain) So your doing this just to show off?

Kyobo: (His eyes hardened. Something slightly out of character for Kyobo) Do not take my mercy as arrogance. If was not so adverse to killing or fighting, you would be crushed underneath this (He tapped the box with his axe blade) or dead. Either way, you would have lost.

Majo then saw Kyobo lower the box until it was a matter of inches from her. He looked down at her like a reproving parent.

Kyobo: I am going to give you three simple options, though I know which one you will take. One: Surrender. Leave your zanpakuto with me and wait to have your reiatsu removed from you. Two: I'll allow you to continue fighting me but I will not hold back anymore. If you choose this option, I would strongly suggest using bankai. And option number three: Refuse both offers, whereupon I will drop this on you and remove your reiatsu. I will say this though. While I may be able to perform the technique, it will not be as pleasant as if one of my fellow captains did it. So those are your options. Think hard on what you choose but in each scenario you can not win.

Majo: (Her face turned to that of an indignant person's) Your honestly telling me that you were holding back? Don't make me laugh. You've only landed minor injuries to me and I nearly had you with my technique.

Kyobo: And why was that, hmm? Did you not it odd that none of my attacks were aimed anywhere fatal. Did you not question how you were so easily able to evade my Byakurai the one time I actually aimed at you. Why I have not now ended your life, taken your reiatsu or just let the bakudo fall on you? If I was aiming to incapacitate you, I would have done so. If I was aiming to kill you, you would be lying on the floor in a pool of your own blood. Now either accept one of the provided options or I will just proceed with option three, regardless of what you say.

Majo: (She mulled the options over briefly before arriving at the solution Kyobo had assumed she would pick) I pick option two.

[Play Music]

Kyobo snapped his fingers. The black iron box faded into nothingness while the metal spikes impaling Majo disappeared in the same fashion.

She stood up and caught her zanpakuto as Kyobo tossed it to her.

Majo did not waste any time in attacking. She lunged forwards, stabbing her blade forward. Kyobo grabbed the oncoming blade and pulled Majo towards him. She lost contact with the ground and came hurtling towards Kyobo where he there upon headbutted her. The sudden halting of her momentum plus the force at which Kyobo drove his head forwards completely jarred Majo neck, not to mention the fact that he had actually cracked the skin over her forehead and she began to bleed. she fell to the floor, only to have to roll away from Kyobo's foot as it stomped down. Majo stood up, still dazed from Kyobo's headbutt and ducked an oncoming swing from Kyobo's axe. Taking her chance she charged forward, hoping to take advantage of Kyobo's no exposed side and back. She was far from accurate in that respect. Kyobo used his circular momentum to spin him around and heel kicked Majo's left side of her chest sending her careering a few feet before falling to the dust and began coughing droplets of blood flying from her mouth.

She got up again and tried to use the same technique on Kyob, a chain wrapping around his arm. Although it was serrated, he pulled the chain viciously towards himself again pulling Majo off her feet. This time catching her by the throat with his left hand, the same hand he pulled her towards him with.

Kyobo: (He looked dead into her eyes. His full of force and fire which actually caused Majo to shake a little) Like I said. I was not trying before. This fight has a forgone conclusion and I think you know what that is.

He then brutally slammed her into the ground and lifted her up again with his left arm and repeated the same action. slamming her even harder into the floor. Again Kyobo picked her up and this time threw her again into the tree behind him but this time with considerably more force.

Kyobo: Give up and this will end. Or use your bankai and despair in the fact that it will not change a thing.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­

I know the song will not be to everyone's taste but it matches the brutality of the fight perfectly.
God damn, guys. My computer crashed, and it had to have it's hard drive replaced. That took about a week, after the four or fived days it took my dad to realize that he couldn't fix it himself. Sorry about that, I should havea response up by Sunday afternoon.
Больше года wantadog said…
(Wow laaaaaate response.)

Inochi responded instantly, spreading his arms out as the arrows all flew towards him.

“Hado 58, Tenran!”

Two tornado-like blasts erupted from both of his outstretched arms, slamming into the Tooriame and sending them off course. Inochi may not be as good at Kido as the other Gotei 13 captains, but he was skilled enough to hold his own. Inochi quickly found an escape route and took it. He ended up getting hit in the arm by one of the arrows, but it wasn’t serious. The rest of the arrows slammed into the ground where he had just been, creating a huge cloud of dust. Inochi flash stepped away from the dust. Yvon followed him, his eyes not leaving Inochi’s.

“So you managed to stop my attacks.” Yvon stated calmly, as if it was what he expected.

“It seems so. I must say. This is quite the exhausting battle.” Inochi responded.

“It is indeed; so much so that it’s time to end this.”

Yvon began to flash step and there once again appeared to be multiples of him. Inochi narrowed his eyes at the clones; this again?

All of the Yvon’s prepared to fire at Inochi. Inochi snorted and pulled his slingshot back, but didn’t fire. The instant that Yvon was going to fire, Inochi spun around and fired the slingshot. Yvon’s eyes widened and he barely managed to dodge the attack. Inochi grinned and continued attacking, forcing Yvon on the defensive and managing to land several blows. Yvon growled and fired a volley of Tooriame that managed to stop Inochi in his tracks. Yvon had taken several injuries, but none of them were that serious.

“How did you know which was me?”

“I didn’t. I relied on my instincts. I had a pretty good guess as to where you were and it turns out that I was right.”

Yvon chuckled. “Alright, I see now. Pretty impressive.”

Yvon raised his bow and took aim at Inochi. A Tekkoudan was launched at Inochi, who leaped over it and fired a ball of the red energy in return. Yvon easily evaded the attack and the ball splattered harmlessly on the ground.

Inochi continued by firing thousands of smaller shots at Yvon, who either dodged or cut through each shot. All of the various shots splattered on the ground and swiftly disappeared as it sunk into the earth. Inochi added explosive shots into the mix and nearly hit Yvon, but he had foreseen the attack and adjusted his strategy accordingly.

Yvon suddenly disappeared and Inochi looked around cautiously. A noise from behind him came and he fired in that direction. There was nothing there and Inochi ducked just in time to avoid a fatal strike from one of Yvon’s arrows, but getting hit in the shoulder in the process. Inochi winced in pain, but kept his guard up.

Yvon’s voice cut through the thick silence.

“You have more ammunition than you did before.”

Inochi shrugged, both of them were waiting for the other to make a move. “My weight increases by 5 pounds every 5 minutes that my Shikai is active.”

“So your Shikai is related to your own weight?” Yvon’s voice was inquisitive.

“Yes it is.” Inochi swung around in a circle, firing shots the entire time. The shots hit arrows that were fired by Yvon.

Yvon separated his bow back into two blades and slammed it into Inochi’s slingshot as he appeared directly in front of Yvon. Inochi pushed against Yvon’s blades and simultaneously fired at him. Yvon used Inochi’s slingshot as leverage to flip around and land behind Inochi. He attempted to slice off Inochi’s head, but he avoided the attack by flash stepping away.

Inochi fired his slingshot several times at Yvon, who also flash stepped and avoided the attack. Inochi turned to fire at Yvon as he appeared beside him, but a swift kick to the gut knocked him back. One of Yvon’s blades knocked the slingshot out of Inochi’s hands. Yvon slashed at Inochi’s chest with his remaining blade.

A pure red blade in the shape of a scimitar appeared in Inochi’s hand and he intercepted Yvon’s blade. Yvon’s eyes widened and he found himself being pushed back by Inochi as he was viciously attacked. He leaped backwards to avoid an attack from him and reconnected his blades into a bow. Yvon fired a Tekkoudan at Inochi, forcing him to halt his assault. The two stared each other down.

Inochi broke the silence first. “You said that it was pretty bold of me to challenge you with ranged attacks. In hindsight, it was a little foolish. Melee is more my speed.”

Yvon narrowed his eyes at the smirk on Inochi’s face. “That liquid of yours is pretty handy, isn’t it?”

“It’s more limited without my slingshot, but I can make it take any form I desire.” Inochi responded as he flashstepped to his slingshot and retrieved it just in time to dodge another Tekkoudan. Inochi pulled back his slingshot and another shot began forming, but this time it happened really slowly. Inochi put as much power as he could into that one shot. It was limited to 450 lbs., but that would make one hell of an explosion.

Yvon narrowed his eyes at the shot Inochi was charging. It seemed more dangerous than the previous ones somehow. He loaded an arrow and pulled the string back. They both fired at the same time, Yvon firing a Tekkoudan, and Inochi firing his explosive.

The two attacks slammed into each other and the red ball exploded. This explosion was enormous; it sent both Inochi and Yvon flying backwards. Yvon dug his feet in and fought the wind that was pushing him back. Pretty soon it started to die down and Yvon dropped to one knee, breathing rather heavily. A large amount of smoke blocked Inochi from view. Yvon grunted and took a deep breath before standing up and retrieving his bow, which had been knocked from his hands.

Inochi was in a similar position. He had slammed into a building pretty hard. Inochi rubbed the back of his head and looked at the smoke. It seemed that the Tekkoudan could be blocked after all, though it took a heck of a lot of energy.

Yvon raised his bow and readied himself. He figured that if he had recovered, so had his opponent. It was best to let Inochi come to him. It didn’t take long before a small ball of energy shot through the smoke. Yvon dodged the attack with ease and quickly spun to his right, but was too slow to block and was hit by something. There was an explosion and Yvon was sent flying back.

Inochi stood there, the red liquid covering his hands like a gauntlet. He leaped after Yvon and tried to hit him again, but Yvon flash stepped right before the attack landed. Inochi’s punch hit the ground and an explosion took place that left a large crater. Yvon was starting to get irritated.

“Time to end this.”
Nice post! XD Больше года
Yani dashed backwards as Akumu's blade traveled upwards. She rose to her feet, both swords held tight in her hands as she glared angrily at her foe.

Akumu: This has gone on long enough, Kohei...

An eerie silence had befallen the area, allowing words to reverberate and echo out along the forest.

[PLAY MUSIC]

Akumu: Prepare yourself. Slay the resistors, Yoru Karitori...

Her blades faded into a deep purple. Yani's eyebrows slanted.

Yani: I see... You mean to kill me, then?

Akumu: I'd like to avoid that conclusion, if possible. That doesn't mean I will, however.

Yani: Then I'll fight with equal vigor. Glimmer in glorious light, Seiryo Kushoku!

Yani's sword faded from silver to bright blue in a matter of seconds. He game it a sharp crank over his head, extending it into a beautiful spear with five sapphires embedded within the three prongs at the head.

The two wasted no time with formalities. They rushed forwards, fighting with even greater morale. Yani initiated the exchange, shooting his lance outward in an attempt to catch Akumu's abdomen off-guard. Swinging one blade downward, she deflected the strike whilst her idle hand was already striking at his exposed neck. Using the momentum of Akumu's recent parry, he spun his weapon in front of him as a fan might spin its propellers, knocking the neck-shot aside. He then struck out once more, this time with the butt of the spear, catching Akumu on the chin with a crack. Though as he applied pressure to the woman's face, her rightmost Wakizashi was already thundering towards his stomach. He swore as it pierced through his Haori and robe...

And, with an ear-shattering impact, went no further. The two broke off, stepping backwards. Akumu's eyebrow lifted for a split second, then she tilted her head to the left.

Akumu: What is that armor of yours?

Yani tore off the upper half of his robe, revealing a translucent, brilliant blue shield of crystal that had affixed itself to his midsection. It was beginning to crumble, and there was a small dent in it where Akumu had driven her sword into what she had expected to be his torso. Without warning, the sapphire armor fell to the ground, shattering at the impact.

Flipping her hair out of her eyes, she dashed in once more, attacking Yani's shoulder with a powerful slash. As the stroke fell, she noticed a small shard of sapphire fly from the spearhead to attach itself to his shoulder. Instants later, it was encased within sapphire. Just like before.

The same ear-grating noise erupted from sword and gem as Yani began running backwards, away from Akumu. This time, the sapphire had cracked slightly under the weight of her swing. She was keeping pace with Yani, sprinting forward and dueling with her left blade while attacking the gem-encased shoulder with the right. Three strikes later, the crystal casing shattered, and her sword left a gash along his arm. He backflipped away, eyes wide.

Yani: Such strength...

She put the tip of a Wakizashi to her own shoulder, eyes shut. Her body was covered with scratches and cuts, her clothing ripped in a great many places, yet she merely smiled.

Akumu: Witness Yoru Karitori's ability, Captain.

She sheathed her left Wakizashi, and drove her other blade into her shoulder. Yani fell to one knee, grimacing as she twisted her blade within her shoulder. She withdrew it from her flesh then, whipping it to the side to rid it of the blood. Yani's left arm could hardly move now, so he'd have to be content with fighting using his right.

Akumu: Are you still willing to resist?

Yani took a deep breath and rose to his feet, his spear light in his right hand.

Yani: The battle has only just begun. Come, Akumu Shimo!

-END-
last edited Больше года
[Sapience: Strategic Insanity]

Captain Anenokoji: You’re behaving so juvenilely, Captain Gingumaru. Retreating into the recesses of the background, shielded by smoke and debris, it’s beneath you. What would your head-captain say if she were present to watch our battle? I suspect she’d be particularly disappointed in your efforts thus far.

Captain Gingumaru: There is no shame in feigning retreat to obtain mental clarity.

Captain Anenokoji: (She chuckles softly) No, I suppose you’re correct. I believe the bigger mistake here is your defiant tantrum. I simply want to understand the mechanics of such a unique Bankai and use a reductionist approach for identifying its special qualities. If I could isolate its abilities, do you know what a benefit it would be to the peace and order of Ukishima Rakuen?

Captain Gingumaru: Where is your sense of world-peace, Sumiko (He steps into view, slowly eyeing her position)?

Captain Anenokoji: When did we transition to informalities?

Captain Gingumaru: Don’t patronize me.

Captain Anenokoji: You’re so suspicious, Aexus. (She pauses, only to resume with a more delighted tone) I somewhat like using your first name to address you. It makes me feel closer to you, which will make dissection a lot easier.

Captain Gingumaru: Are you nuts?! Shouldn’t that generally make it more difficult if you feel emotionally connected to me?

Captain Anenokoji: If we’re closer, I can envision your compliance as not coerced but voluntary. It will comfort the anxiety I feel about potentially having infringed on your personal liberties.

Captain Gingumaru: (He sighs, rolling his eyes in disbelief) you’re beyond terrible…

Captain Anenokoji: Don’t sound so convinced, Captain. You may be laboring under a false impression of me.

Captain Gingumaru: From what I have experienced, you seem quite horrible.

Captain Anenokoji: Oh, no argument from this camp. I’m simply saying you shouldn’t settle on a single perspective because the magnitude of my insanity could be gravely miscalculated… (An ominous tone overcomes her words, feeding the fear which Aexus has been experiencing).

Captain Gingumaru: (He closes his eyes, without responding…!!!) …ugh (He suddenly feels a searing pain from stomach. Blood spews from his phantom wound, as he clutches it tightly. Pain continues to pulsate from his wound, dispersing throughout his body. He stares at his wound, but cannot fathom how he was injured from such a distance)

Captain Anenokoji: …I could be a great deal worse. (She has her head tilted forward while her cold, cyan eyes stare directly into his) I bet you’re experiencing unparalleled agony, huh? I’d begin deep breathing if I were you, to help diffuse the localized pain.

Captain Gingumaru: How…did you manage such a feat?

Captain Anenokoji: Now, now…all in due time. You can’t seriously expect me to reveal all my secrets right now. That would be profoundly ignorant of me.

Captain Gingumaru: I wish I had learned some healing techniques right about now…

Captain Anenokoji: Wishing is illogical, I’m afraid. All you can do is relent to secure your survival, simultaneously securing some semblance of your dignity. I’ll leave your body mostly intact, but I need to ensure you’ll be compliant when I transport you.

Captain Gingumaru: For a peaceful nation, they don’t actively assess for their captains’ level of wickedness.

Captain Anenokoji: Normally, I’m much more pleasant, but when I find something that leaves me puzzled, I must have it. There are many things in this world that go unanswered and it is the purpose of my existence to begin solving those difficult equations. Unfortunately, this becomes somewhat of an addiction, consuming the very essence of a person’s soul. The motivation and drive to uncover the mysteries of life becomes an overwhelming task. I’ve managed to control my urges, but once I stumble upon something that is particularly fascinating, an item of interest that glistens with mystique, well, I can hardly suppress my cravings. You’re observing a side of me people rarely see…(her eyes pulsate with a wicked desire).

Captain Gingumaru: I’ll need to get far more serious if I want to avoid your scalpel, huh?

Captain Anenokoji: (She laughs softly) One might say so, yes. I don’t recommend it, though.

Captain Gingumaru; (He lunges at Sumiko, suppressing the searing pain resonating from his wounds. His spiritual pressure erupts as he swings his blade. The sheer force of his swing manages to widen the eyes of a confident Sumiko. The intensity of his swing weighs heavily on her body, grinding her feet into the soil) …you didn’t truly think that was all I was capable of, did you? I’m a captain of the 13 court guard squads. I am far more than a specimen. You have seen only a portion of my capabilities, Captain Anenokoji.

Captain Anenokoji: (She scowls, pushing up against his blade) …you’re quite strong. I expected this, to be fair. (She attempts to slide her sword from beneath his, but he clutches her wrist and begins squeezing tightly. She winces from the sheer power he wields in his grip. She raises a finger from her hilt, pointing it directly at Aexus) Gajuisui…

Captain Gingumaru: (He watches as violate energy builds at her finger-tip and bursts outward, pulsating and spreading like a ripple in water. It washes over him and almost instantly his body is overcome by vast amounts of sensory input. He looks down at his flesh, which begins to emit fiery energy. This sensation prompts a searing pain, not unlike being dipped in a fiery cauldron. He jumps back, his sensory experience now arrested by an agonizing burning sensation. His flesh, in all sense of the word, is on fire).

Captain Anenokoji: (Without hesitation she launches at Aexus) Let’s see how hard I have to push, shall we? (She brings her blade hurtling downward, slicing across his chest. He falls back, stumbling before regaining his bearings. She maintains her relentless assault, swinging her blade horizontally, slicing into his stomach. She watches as blood sprays, but sees no shift in disposition. She angrily pulls back her blade and prepares to slice into his shoulder, but to her surprise, Aexus clutches her blade with his hand).

Captain Gangumaru: (He stares at his opponent while blood trickles down his wrist, onto his forearm. He watches her almost frightened expression, as he easily stopped her blade with only his hand. He pushes her away with great force and brings his blade hurtling upward, slicing across her torso).

Captain Anenokoji: (He falls backwards before flash-stepping in an effort to place distance between them) …now that’s more like it…(she wipes her hands over her bloodied clothing and begins inspecting the chipped location on her mask with her fingers) That was quite a strike…I guess you’re becoming more serious.

Captain Gingumaru: I can’t be defeated, unfortunately. I was chosen to be a captain for the distinct purpose of protecting the Soul Society, which means battling until the death. This day, however, it will be yours…(He leaps toward her, firing a massive hado that rockets from his palm. It blares through the air, but slowly dissipates before reaching her. He stares at her, bewildered but determined.)

Captain Anenokoji: …your threat is predicated on the belief that you’re have access to me. But what if you can’t touch me? Then what? If your attacks never reach me, what harm do you expect to do?

Captain Gingumaru: (He rockets toward her, clutches his hilt with both hands and positioning it closely to his chest. He glides through the air, in preparation to impale her, but despite his speed, he is not encroaching on her position. He speeds up, raising his brow in disbelief. He is moving, that is clear, but he isn’t making any distance. She remains still, and yet, remains at the same distance)

Captain Anenokoji: Kikan Itazura…(she grins beneath her mask as she watches Aexus try and piece together a strategy). Hold still, would you? Just a for a moment…

Captain Gingumaru: …( inner-monologue: Why the hell is she behaving like such a lunatic? And now she’s asking me to stand still?! ) You want me to…(he watches as she takes slowly walks over to a tree and slides her blade into the bark. He is suddenly winded when the blade slices into his back. He leaps forward, and swings his blade) OKASEN! (The energy erupts from the single swing of his blade, slicing through the trees, decimating them. He pants, clutching his shallow wound. He glares at Sumiko, realizing her trickery) Your blade…it can use matter as a means of transporting, but the means must be the same. Why were you so obvious this time?

Captain Anenokoji: There is no benefit to secrecy. Either way, you’ll be mine…

Captain Gingumaru: You will not get your hands on my Bankai, so you may as well let that dream drift-off.

Captain Anenokoji: …bigger men have tried to stop me. They have all failed…you won’t be any different, I’m afraid.

Captain Gingumaru: You’re becoming irritated, I see. What a shame.

Captain Anenokoji: …(she scoffs and prepares to respond, but he begins firing attacks. She stands in place, watching his efforts. He begins leaping across the battle-field, annihilating everything around him.) Destroying all the surfaces I could potentially use to strike you? Oh, very smart.

Captain Gingumaru: (He unleashes a destructive wave in her direction, which simultaneously decimates the area, but leaves her unharmed. He leaps into the air and bears his blade) It appears your tricks continue. I will uncover this technique you’re using…(He lunges toward her, but she simply becoming distant as he approaches. He watches as she fades further back and decides to unleash a Bakudo. It hurtles through the sky, but never manages to reach her).

Captain Anenokoji: (She glides into the air, but is startled by cracks of thunder. Her eyes peer into the sky, critically observing the nature of the cloud formations. Her eyes roll-around and fixate on Captain Gingumaru).

Captain Gingumaru: (He glares at her as the sky begins to cry, sending trillions of rain droplets hurtling to the ground. The rain washes over his body, cleansing his skin of dried blood)

Captain Anenokoji: (She holds out her hand, watching the rain collect in her palm) Who would have foreseen this weather? It’s almost as though fate wanted it to end this way…

Captain Gingumaru: End? It’s simply raining…

Captain Anenokoji: (She glares at him sinisterly, speaking with a cold, emotionless tone) You’re right. It is just raining…(she takes her blade and slashes, horizontally, across the sky).

Captain Gingumaru: (His entire body erupts in a frenzied fountain of blood as he gasps, his body shocked and battered)

Captain Anenokoji: (Her eyes can be seen watching the captain’s despair, as the reflection of blood painting the air replays in her eyes) …so why not add some color?
last edited Больше года
Nice post. Glad to see someone is actually posting on here... Больше года
hmmm
@Onix and Zord. Are either of you actually planning to post again...? Waiting for you to do yours, so we can continue our fighting, is becoming rather tiresome... I don't believe I was rude enough to keep either of you waiting this long.
Zordaik commented…
Of course. I wouldn't simply abandon this Форум without providing notice. I thought that maybe it was dying when there was a nine день period in which nobody Опубликовано anything, so I didn't check this place for around three days, but now that there's life again, I'll be apt to posting once more. Больше года
Sorry for sounding like I was having a go... I shouldn't have been so condescending... I was just getting impatient, because I wanted to post. Больше года
Больше года fantasyfire said…
Would it be cool if I joined this rp.
LinkKinuzuma13 commented…
I'm sure it would be alright. But you'd have to ask Crazieone if he'd be willing to let Ты join. I'm not sure there are many positions left open. Больше года
I'm a bit ashamed of how very long this took, but at the very least, I have it now. I apologize to all who were kept waiting,

[Crushing Enmity/Prodigy Squared/The Archest of Archers]

Livius frowned at the figure standing several meters ahead of him as the Senkaimon slid shut behind him. The person had golden hair tied into a braided bun on her head and wore an elegantly made black kimono and captain’s haori. However, the haori was much shorter than norm, similar to a vest, and a large claymore was strapped to the back that was shown to Livius.

“Ah.” An obviously feminine voice sounded as this person turned after sensing Livius’ nearby spiritual pressure. They wore a blank white mask over their face with a single red cross painted on it. The lack of features was almost disquieting in nature. “You have a lot of nerve to show up this late. Was your journey difficult? Or did you simply trip and lose your way, you bastard?”

Livius was silent for a long moment as he took in the tone. It was kind, feminine, polite, and had absolutely no hint of malice in it. Yet anyone who spoke the English language would be able to see the obvious irritation that the actual context held. It was as if this person was seething mad but was so rigorously trained that they were unable to break from their discipline even if they wanted to. To put it simply, this woman’s words and tone contradicted each other.

“Who the hell are you and where am I?” Livius demanded, and then paused for a moment. “Actually, since the other captains aren’t here, can I hope they were all killed off?”

“You would like that, wouldn’t you, you twisted monster? Don’t try to change the subject. Why haven’t I even heard an apology for being kept waiting?”

Once again spoken with a tone that would suffice when visiting royalty or international leaders, but with words that could instigate a war.

The surrounding area was easily enough to identify. This woman and Livius were standing several meters apart on what looked like an overpass from a highway. Several others crossed above, under, to their right, and to their left in all at different altitudes with at least a good few meters between each road. Assuming the boarding areas for a large scale bus roundabout were all connected by the overpass, it looked like an entire sports field created out of concrete. Due to unknown reasons, the bus routes had been greatly changed and detours had been put up to deter the oncoming traffic within miles. So that people could head to their destinations efficiently, the routes had been specially rearranged in a manner that could not be discerned by a normal living soul. While those with more powerful spiritual perception would be able to sense something wrong, it wouldn’t be enough to cause a panic or even enough suspicion to make it a real liability.

As such, it was a perfectly spacious battlefield that would benefit and obstruct the combatants mutually. Livius took note of this with his eyes as he glanced around briefly, recognizing all the pros and cons of the situation as if he was an expert in the subject.

“What took me doesn’t matter.” Livius grumbled as he briefly recalled his wandering. “Since you’re wearing a mask, you must be Jūzō Hoshō captain, right?”

“Captain Elizabeth Renoir of the eleventh squad of the Jūzō Hoshō.” The woman bowed politely as she introduced herself. Livius could sense that she had decided to look past his tardiness. “And I’m well aware of who you are, Captain Livius Abel of the Gotei 13’s eleventh squad.”

“So our squad number’s the same?” Livius snorted without much humor. “But it’s not like that matters. To think that our enemy would be weak enough to appoint a girl as the captain of the eleventh squad…”

“‘Not like that matters’…?” Elizabeth repeated in a calm voice even as Livius felt a strange feeling in the air. It was like the air was burning even though there was no heat. Livius easily recognized it as killing intent. “Captain Abel…no, ‘Livius’? Cast aside your stupidity and open your eyes. While our eleventh squad does not have the same duties as yours, it’s stupid for you to think that you are any better than a mere worm, understand? Title acquired by killing your predecessor is nice, but don’t you realize that you only proved that you couldn’t think of a better way than resorting to the most primitive of all methods?”

Livius clicked his tongue as he stood behind Elizabeth, having moved so quickly that she didn’t even get the chance to finish her sentence before his sword mercilessly greeted the exposed flesh of her neck.

The clashing of metal echoed as Livius’ blade was deflected. Elizabeth had swiftly slid her feet across the ground to shift her position, bring her back to face the sharp edge of the blade. The large blade of the claymore stood in the attack’s path, sending sparks through the air and Livius’ eyes widened in shock. Despite his speed, the woman had managed to predict the path of his blade without moving and had blocked in such an unorthodox manner. She was truly an uncanny person.

Elizabeth braced her body as she kicked out with one foot. Livius brought his arms up to block and his eyes widened as he flew back several meters as his forearms ached from the impact. It was as if he’d been hit by a hammer rather than a mere kick! Even his heels that skidded across the asphalt could not do more than slow his momentum gradually. Elizabeth drew her large claymore from her back without turned and vanished from Livius’ sight like a mirage. It was thanks to Livius’ battle experience and intuition that had noticed Elizabeth coming down from above, swinging her claymore down to cleave through his body using gravity to increase her already monstrous strength. Livius brought his sword up to meet the attack and spark clashed as the collision sent a shockwave through the air around them. Livius ground his teeth as he felt Elizabeth put more force into her blade even though her swing was stopped, attempting to complete the swing and cut into his body. What bothered him the most was that he was actually being overpowered physically. His blade was slowly inching back by whole centimeters.

Livius shifted his feet and swiftly moved to the side, bringing his entire body three inches to his right as he released the force he was putting behind his blade. Elizabeth went crashing into the asphalt, crushing a meter of it in depth and sent smoke-like debris into the air as Livius swung his katana around again mercilessly. Elizabeth’s claymore flew up immediately and their weapons clashed. But thanks to Elizabeth’s bad position and the way she had to twist her body, she was unable to put her weight behind the attack to use her full strength. Livius attempted to take advantage of this with an onslaught of attacks, but Elizabeth kicked up some debris toward his face in an attempt to blind him. Livius decidedly shut his eyes without retreating and slashed his sword through the air, picturing Elizabeth’s position with his mind. He smiled in satisfaction as he felt resistance, but it faltered as he failed to recognize it properly as flesh. When he opened his eyes, he saw that Elizabeth had kicked up a particularly large piece of asphalt and used it as a shield to block his attack.

“Excellent attack, Livius.” Elizabeth spoke calmly as she dropped her broken piece of asphalt to the ground and slammed the end of the claymore in her hand into the ground to prop it up vertically, allowing her to rest her shoulder briefly. “As fitting a Kenpachi. Your pride and ambition echoed within the blade like an obnoxious yell.”

“You…” Livius grimaced darkly. “You may say your eleventh squad isn’t like ours, but your traits resemble my predecessors. That monstrous strength and ridiculously sized sword…”

“Surprised that a girl has so much physical strength? Don’t worry, Livius. It’s simply all the better to crush that big head of yours with.”

“I get the feeling that you aren’t very fond of me.”

“Does it show? I really should act more like a woman and hide my feelings better.” Elizabeth replied simply as she picked her claymore up with both hands and charged forward head on. “But since you know, I’ll be clear; I don’t hate you. I’d simply like you better as a corpse!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akarui grimaced as she waited for Tomoyo’s next move. She’d have to evade it the oncoming attack and try to hit the woman’s blind spot. It was a difficult goal considering the distance between the two, but if she pulled it off, she might get in some damage that the woman wouldn’t be able to heal so easily.

But Tomoyo surprised Akarui with her choice. Instead of setting up a kido attack, Tomoyo held the magic staff in the air and released it. It floated in the air as if hovering and a magic circle appeared horizontally on its midsection. The magic circle split in two, one going upwards and the other going downwards, moving over the entirety of the staff. The staff was transformed into a glass nodachi just like the one the zanpakutou had resembled when in its sealed state, except it now had a tip.

Akarui tensed as Tomoyo gripped the hilt of the long nodachi firmly with her delicate hands. She felt that something was wrong. Tomoyo was clearly unparalleled when it came to knowledge and application of kido. It was all Akarui could do to fend off the attacks and counterattack, despite the fact that she was captain-class. However, Tomoyo’s body had a frail build—Akarui could easily tell with her eyes. Swordsmanship didn’t seem to be her fort—which was natural. Those who were part of the kido corps were taken from the academy to focus on their talent with the demonic arts, rarely spending much time focusing on swordsmanship.

So, even if Akarui was being a bit hopeful by imagining her weaker with a sword, why would Tomoyo opt to use it instead of her overwhelming kido attacks?

“I bet she’s just mocking me!”

Akarui thrust one hand forward and summoned two Haien spells to fly toward Tomoyo with high speed. Akarui gripped both of her swords and prepared to charge in the moment Tomoyo deflected or dodged the attack, aiming for the momentary blindness that would follow the close proximity of the bright kido attacks.

However, the two Haien spells were not redirected by magic circles or evaded. They were completely slashed in half.

It was as if the very air had been cut—Akarui could feel the energy in the air. The Haien spells were split into fourths before crashing into the sediment rocks behind Tomoyo, who held her nodachi in an Iaido stance. It was definitely not the awkward pose of someone who’d succeed with a fluke or an amateur who had no idea what they were doing.

“Using kido to enhance the sword’s blade…?” Akarui muttered jealousy. “You really are one talented woman. Is there anything you can’t do?”

“All these so called ‘talents’ you speak of are but a waste if I cannot even convince one life to save itself. No…it is because of my powerlessness that I cannot save a life that does not wish to save itself.”

Tomoyo murmured sadly as he gripped her nodachi more tightly and held it up in front of her. Small orbs of energy that were probably altered versions of Haien formed and shot forward like bullets toward Akarui. Akarui evaded in an attempt to save her energy, weaving her way through the onslaught as she quickly approached the spot where Tomoyo was. She slashed one of her blades toward Tomoyo’s midsection, but Tomoyo barely managed to place her body an inch out of range to avoid the strike. Tomoyo braced her legs as she slashed downwards and Akarui straightened her body at the last second to evade the perfectly straight downward cut, losing a few hairs in the process. Akarui ground her teeth as she slashed around with her two swords, but Tomoyo once again evaded, showing no inclination to block the strikes with her nodachi. Her counterstrikes came out swiftly and quickly with enough force that the blade’s path didn’t wave for a second. Akarui suspected that the nodachi didn’t appear to be glass simply to be pretty. Its properties may have been as fragile, forcing Tomoyo to rely purely on intricate skill rather than physical strength or turning the foes’ strength against them. Was that how she got around the limitations of her frail body?

But even so…

“Being a kido prodigy who can wield a sword so expertly is unrealistic. Someone taught you how to fight, am I right?”

Akarui asked as Tomoyo hopped back several feet to put distance between them. Tomoyo nodded politely, pausing to answer Akarui’s question.

“As you might guess, I’m not particularly physically fit. Also, I’m not fond of bloodshed. I never learned how to use a sword officially. However, a friend of my was especially concerned for my wellbeing in the case that kido proved ineffective and insisted on teaching me. I warned him it would be a futile effort…but I suppose geniuses can impart their genius into others when they try hard enough, though I’m far from the best of swordsmen.”

“In other words…you were taught by a sword prodigy?”

“The very best. And in turn, I taught him to use kido beyond the simply basics…I’ve spoken too long. I’m sorry, 10th squad captain, but the distraction you offered was more than enough.”

Tomoyo held out her hand as she lowered the nodachi and several magic circles appeared around Akarui, surrounding her in a similar fashion to a globe.

“Hado 90: Kurohitsugi. Precedence: Iron Maiden.”

Black panels erected themselves in every direction around the globe of magic circles and the blade spires shot forth like infinity spears, instantly multiplied by the magic circles as they came at Akarui from 360 degrees. Akarui braced herself as she prepared to face the onslaught that came from all directions. That woman seemed to favor attacks that could not be easily avoided, it seemed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Splendid, my foe. I must sincerely thank you for accepting my challenge. I have enjoyed myself in this fight more than you can imagine. I am obliged to repay you, so prepare yourself.”

Yvon drew his body to its full height despite the state his body in. He ignored the pain of his wounds all for the sake of presenting himself proudly. It seemed that he really only care about enjoying this fight properly.

Inochi clenched his hands within the gauntlets of red liquid as he frowned in dissatisfaction. It didn’t seem like Yvon was planning on tiring from the fighting until it was brought to a proper end.

“Prepare yourself, captain!”

Yvon shot forward with incredible speed, placing himself in the air just over Inochi’s shoulder. Inochi swung his fist around fiercely but only hit air as Yvon twisted his body in midair to evade the attack. One of Yvon’s blades slashed downward at the same time, aiming to jab into Inochi’s shoulder. Inochi crouched slightly, barely evading it as the blade nicked his sleeve. Inochi turned his head along with his body as he prepared to counter-attack, but to his surprise, Yvon’s foot connected fiercely with the side of his face, sending him rolling across the ground a few times before Inochi could regain control of himself, skidding on the balls of his feet as he regained his stance. Yvon didn’t hesitate to assault Inochi, both of his blades swinging out fiercely. Inochi’s fists flew out heavily to land a blow on Yvon and Yvon was forced to draw back a few times in order to avoid every attack, making it more difficult to land a blow. Yvon hopped back quickly as Inochi swung down on his head, narrowly missing and slamming his fists into the ground. An explosion quickly followed, sending dust and smoke into the air to cloud Inochi’s vision. But following his instinct, Inochi raised both of his arms up and allowed the red liquid surrounding them to turn into a shield, blocking the flurry of Tooriame arrows that flew at him fiercely. Inochi threw himself out of the smoke immediately in order to regain his vision and looked around immediately in an attempt to find Yvon again. Inochi was surprised when he saw that Yvon had dissapeared. He had only had no longer than twenty seconds at most—just how fast was this guy?

A streak of silver along with a searing pain stole Inochi’s attention. A single long arrow had pierced Inochi’s gut, passing through entirely to let it bleed. Inochi grimaced as he ignored the pain he could do nothing about as he turned his attention toward the direction of where the arrow had come from.

They had originally been fighting under a bridge, but all of their running around had brought them quite far from it. Inochi could see that Yvon had returned to the bridge and was watching Inochi, probably able to see him perfectly fine with his hawk-like eyes.

“If you wish to return fire with your own projectiles; that is fine! If you wish to continue with close combat and will try to reach me at this great distance; that is also fine! I will mercilessly hound you with my own arrows! You may attempt to run and hide if that is what your heart choses, but know that such a shameful action will be the very death of you, my foe!”

Yvon declared his intentions proudly as he knocked a long arrow from his bottom quiver to his bow, aiming his Tekkoudan. Inochi grimaced as he held up his slingshot and loaded it, firing at the same time as Yvon. Inochi had to throw himself out of the way before being hit by the unblockable attack, but his own attack missed by several yards, coming nowhere near Yvon. It was clear that, along with the elevation difference, Yvon was the superior sniper when it came to distance, able to hit his mark even when he was well out of range of Inochi’s attacks. It seemed he’d decided that fighting in close range would be disadvantageous.

“Think while you evade my arrows, captain!”

Inochi grimaced as he threw himself out of the way of three more Tekkoudan arrows that sailed through the night air, nearly hitting him again. He kept moving with flash step in order to evade all the following arrows and noticed that the timing was slowly changing, closing in on Inochi. Inochi wouldn’t be able to dodge forever—he’d be hit again before long.
Akumu looked through the eye slits of her mask at Yani with eyes radiating arrogance and confidence. Yani could almost imagine her looking down her nose at him. He felt the blood from the wound on his left shoulder start flowing down his arm and noticed that although Akumu was in a similar situation she was not worrying about the blood pooling behind her once immaculate haori.

Akumu: (Her voice was filled with confidence) The battle has only just begun? Now my naive friend, your wrong with that statement. The battle has been over since its inception. (While Yani was a man who had seen many years service and heard a lot during his time as a shinigami, those words worried him more than any he had heard thus far. It was the way she was so matter-of-fact with what she said. Like she already knew how the fight would end) I can spare you further torment if you surrender, though seeing the way you have doggedly fought thus far, I somewhat doubt you will do such a thing. And although our aim is not to kill you (She raised both her blades threateningly) I really have no trouble killing you.

[PLAY MUSIC]

Not even waiting for a reply, Akumu rushed towards Yani with reckless abandon. Yani dropped his stance and held his spear forward with his right arm. Akumu clashed head on with the spear, swatting it to the side with relative ease and stabbing forward at Yani's chest with both blades. Again a loud crack resounded through the trees as the crystal armour broke and fell. Akumu this time made two alternate sweeps with her blades. One slashing at Yani's chest while the other slashed across his stomach. Both blades however were met with the same crystal armour and just crashed into it, sending jarring waves of vibration through Akumu's arms.

Yani managed to recover from the initial attack Akumu made and swept it at her forcing Akumu to back off out of its range. Yani then surged forward thrusting his spear forward at her chest but Akumu blocked the strike with her blades in an x-shape. Both stood pitting their strength against each other but Yani found his arm starting to collapse under Akumu's strength and summoned his armour again as both blades scraped forward down the spear shaft and struck his chest. Though he suffered no injury the force of the blow knocked the wind from him and sent him skidding back across the bloodstained soil, digging ruts with his feet as he travelled backwards.

Akumu: (Behind her mask, Akumu's face contorted in frustration) Argh, just hurry up and stay down already. (She slammed her right blade into the ground and rose her hand palm outwards to face Yani) Sokatsui.

The blue flame erupted from Akumu's outstretched palm chasing down the captain who rolled the the left to avoid the oncoming hado. Akumu fired yet another and another in a desperate attempt to hit the captain. Yani suddenly disappeared, appearing behind a somewhat shocked Akumu and sent his spear shooting forwards, piercing her right shoulder but not to the same extent of damage she had inflicted on him earlier. Akumu spun quickly, latching on to the spear shaft and swung the spear over her shoulder with Yani in tow, ripping it from her shoulder and slamming Yani onto the ground in front of her. She clutched her shoulder in pain but simultaneously stamped her foot down onto Yani's injured shoulder causing him to cry out in pain. She then kicked him forward causing to roll along the ground, his pain momentarily interrupting any chance he had of getting up onto his feet.

Akumu: (She furiously withdrew her blade from the earth and marched forward) You are going to regret ever injuring me like you have, worm. (She slammed both her blades into the ground and placed a hand on each handle) Hado 105 Daichinohōkō.

Energy surged from her blades into the ground. Yani got to is feet but did not expect the hado to resurface right underneath his feet. The ground underneath him cracked and he flash stepped in retreat from an almighty eruption of fire that was where he was once standing. But what shocked him more was not only the hado's level but the shear scale and power it possessed. The flames seemed to rise up from the ground a mile into the air and the column of fire was spreading quickly, increasing in diameter.

He was so focused on the hado that he did not realise that Akumu had shunpoed behind him without her blades. Before he could react to the situation, Akumu kicked the back of his left knee, causing to fall to his knees before she grabbed his already damaged left arm and proceeded to quickly dislocate his shoulder.

While Yani was again crying out from the pain was in, Akumu shunpoed back to her blades taking some of Yani's blood with her before withdrawing the blades from the earth, cancelling the hado.

Akumu: I said that the battle was over before it started and now I think you can see why I say that so readily. I'm out of your league in both combat prowess and kido skill and unlike you I have not had to rely on my zanpakuto's ability to fight you.

Yani: (His face filled with anger at her arrogant words) Do not belittle me Akumu.....

Akumu: (She interrupted him) Do not use my first name. I do not need some piece of filth like you addressing me so informally when you are not even on the same level of skill as me. (She raised her blades again) This is the last time I will ask, no...I state your options. Surrender or die.

Yani: (He clutched his arm, the pain lancing throughout the entirety of the left side of his body) I will never surrender to you.

Akumu: (She sighed before starting to slowly but menacingly walk forward) Fine then resign yourself to your predetermined fate. (As Yani tried to get back to his feet, Akumu flash stepped in front of him and slashed across his stomach but the wound was not deep. She then raised her blade) Die. (She stabbed herself in the stomach, watching as Yani's face contorted in pain and as blood started to spill from the wound now forming on his stomach).

Akumu: (She looked down at him, her own wound ignored as she withdrew her blade) May your blood feed the forest and sprout new life when yours ends.
The white-haired Shinigami straightened from a crouched landing position, rotating his shoulders and allowing the joints to crack. His clothing was ripped and torn, but his skin lacked as many gashes as Jisano would have liked.

Shen: Where'd that strength come from?

Jisano let out a confident, hearty laugh. Then, flicking his blade to the side, he began a slow approach.

Jisano: We can chat, or we can finish this game up.

Shen's fingers gripped the pink-hilted blade on his back. He cracked his neck to the side, brushing the dust back with his toes as he prepared to engage yet again.

Within seconds, the relentless storm of steel had started back up again. Jisano struck fast and hard, but Shen remained constantly out of range, avoiding the larger man's strikes yet unable to land his own. The two swayed back and forth, evenly matched in terms of swordsmanship. Shen stepped forward at last, closing the distance between them and drawing the white and pink-hilted swords from their scabbards. Methodically, he rose the white to defend against Jisano's monstrous strength whilst he sheathed the pink into the man's right thigh. The expected impact came at a velocity greater than Shen had expected, cleaving the side of his ribcage and sending him rocketing upwards. Jisano flexed his powerful fingers and fired a massive ball of pure blue energy towards Shen's direction.

Jisano: Sokatsui.

Shen began a barrel-roll in the air, unsheathing a blade only to cleave the blast in two before landing back on the ground. Jisano tried to capitalize, intending to dash forwards, but achieved nothing but a small stumble. Dumbfounded, he glared at Shen. His leg felt odd, as though something were constricting the tendons.

Jisano: (Mentally) What is this... That pink blade must have something to do with it.. This is gonna be a lot more aggravating with his ability impeding my movement. (Verbally) What a low trick. And here I thought you actually had some dignity.

Shen smiled, flexing his legs in preparation for another burst.

Shen: I won't mock you if you concede, you know.

Jisano: Shut it! Let's go, infidel!

Shen dashed across the battlefield, this time swinging his brown-hilted blades in an uppercut-like attack. Jisano parried the blow, then immediately twisted to the side in anticipation for a follow up strike. Sure enough, he evaded Shen's white. Then, he stepped forward for a counterattack. His right leg seized up again, and he only just saved himself from stumbling, flashing backwards as Shen's red passed through the area where his left shoulder would have been.

The two arrived at a standstill. Jisano was visibly frustrated, and Shen's expression was indifferent. He drew his red once more, this time taking aim with hit as though it were a projectile weapon. A split second later, a rush of red flew forth from it, seeking to maim Jisano. The Juzo Hosho cleaved the stream in two and flashed to a location above and behind Shen. Slashing downwards, he severed only the back of Shen's Haori as the Shinigami ducked beneath the otherwise fatal blow. He leaped backwards, once again distancing himself from Jisano.

Jisano: (Mentally) Blood... He's got four swords, and that one just shot blood at me. That means that, following a proper pattern, the others should have something to do with the body as well... Bones would be white... Pink would be... Muscle!

Shen: You seem stumped, Jisano-san.

Jisano: For a while there, you did. Tricky bastard. But I've figured you out.

He cut into his right thigh with his sword and ran forward immediately after, grinning maliciously when it didn't cramp up. He through a swing at Shen, the power of the shockwave enough to cause him to stumble backwards slightly. Another swing came from Jisano's backhand, forcing Shen to flash backwards once more. Jisano flashed as well, immediately after Shen, to a position behind his foe. The stroke fell quickly, and collided with two of Shen's blades. The Shinigami's face turned red under the pressure, and for the first time in the battle, Jisano saw that stupid smirk finally gone from his face. Finally, Shen caved. He ran backwards, and Jisano followed, swinging his weapon back and forth, cleaving up the terrain as he chased.

Shen then unpredictably jerked to the side, throwing himself into a river. As he submerged himself within its depths, he drew the red-hilted sword and inked the waters, shrouding himself within the veil of crimson.

Jisano: (Mentally) Just as I expected. He grew a muscle inside of my leg and used that to constrict it.

Electrical energy began forming in Jisano's hand as he looked from the ledge into the black-red depths of one of the many rivers in the beautiful area.

Jisano: The day is much too old for Hide and Seek, infidel. Hado eighty-eight...

He aimed the Hado towards the river.

Jisano: Hiryo Gekizoku Shinten Raiho!

-End-
[Amicitia Fucata Vitanda! Don't Hold Back!!!]

Jisano's hands crackled with the power of the electrical current/energy, before he released it in a single motion. Shen was wise enough to dodge almost instantly, a hint of fear still in his eyes. Jisano was ready. The explosion resounded before him - shaking the ground with its definitive power and leaving another wide-eyed look of shock in his opponent's eyes.

What is going on with this guy? He was fighting perfectly fine before, but now he is acting like a frightened school boy... Just what is going on here? Is he frightened, or is he just trying to lure me in close so he can use that pink-handled blade? Never mind, I guess I'll find out soon enough - he can't defeat me like that

Jisano feinted, going in for a strike, then spinning at the last minute, jumping into the air and pirouetting so he was facing his opponent. There it was again. Shen had another look of shock, but was it just feigned? Jisano's blade came crashing through the air, Shen dodging at the last minute and landing next to the massive crater caused by Jisano's Zanpakuto colliding with the ground. Cracks appeared, next to Shen, who still had that foolish look of shock. Again Jisano struck, but Shen was anticipating his movements again, using his smaller frame to his advantage. Jisano puffed for a moment, taking in several deep breaths, before he shunpoed swiftly, almost taking Shen by surprise. Their blades struck, but Shen flipped backwards, avoiding the next strike and sliced at Jisano's feet, trying to cause the larger man to stumble, or strike the muscle in his legs. The pink-handled blade was blocked, then returned to its sheath, as the white-handled one came out. White. That meant bones. Jisano dodged a swift strike, allowing Shen to drive him backwards, he could see that Shen was looking desperate, pulling out risky moves that were leaving him open. Jisano chose to ignore this and blocked another strike, which was potentially a nuisance. Shen shunpoed, appearing in the air and chose to stand there for a moment, as he caught his breath.

'What's the matter, Shinigami? Don't tell me you're giving up already...'

Shen stopped puffing. 'I can't give up! Not to a brute like you - I can just imagine what you'd do to some of the other Captains... It would be deadly. You are a deadly opponent, but I can still win this... I just can't believe your strength... Your power is unbelievable! I've never faced anyone like you before. Even sparring with another Captain is nothing compared to this - the greatest rush of adrenaline I've ever felt - even if I'm scared as hell... That make sense?'

'Not really... One would think you're bluffing... Bluffing how 'scared' you say you are, that is. I've got my eye on you, Shinigami. I'm not going to let my guard down... Your tricks won't work on me.'

Jisano struck again, his Zanpakuto causing another crater, as Shen avoided this one, too. However, the cracking and shockwave was much more pronounced this time - Shen was blown backwards and the look of shock was undoubtedly genuine this time - Jisano didn't see how anyone could fake such an expression. He stayed wary, nonetheless... It simply wouldn't do to let his guard down against a Shinigami, even if that Shinigami was weak like this one.

'I'll show you something special, Shinigami... I'll show how a Juzo Hosho Captain utilises his Hado and Bakudo spells. Take this one for example... Sajo Sabaku!' The ropes tightened around Shen.

'Byakurai!!!'

'Sokatsui!!!'

Raikoho!!! The three Hado spells combined, swirling around each other and struck the location that Shen was being held by the Sajo Sabaku. However, when the residue from the explosion cleared, Jisano found that Shen had disappeared and that his reiatsu had climbed somewhat - not enough to matter, but enough that he just managed to avoid the Hado spells and break free of the Sajo Sabaku. Jisano sighed with frutration. This was ridiculous... Even with his speed, it was still hard to hit a small target moving around. He decided that he would have to change tactics, or waste too much energy against this little bug. Shen appeared before him again, his eyes looking resigned and he seemed to ooze a feeling of unconfidence... This struck Jisano as odd, so he pushed the thoughts from his mind and swung his blade for another attack. This time Shen was ready, despite his unconfidence, and blocked the first strike with his white-handled blade. The second strike was blocked by the brown blade. There was no doubt about it now, Shen was fighting to defend his life - this was no longer a match-up, but a battle to stay alive... Shen was getting himself into a corner, that much was true.

'You seem a bit pressed, Shinigami. What's the matter? Fight not turning out as you'd like it?' Jisano taunted, his eyes on Shen.

'Stop taunting me! Just keep being the brute, as you have proven over and over again!'

'Now, now... That's no way to talk to the one who will eventually destroy you in battle... Really... I expected better from you - you shouldn't respond so readily to taunts - you know better than that. Anyway, I'm disappointed. I was expecting a much more riveting fight than this... What happened?'

Shen suddenly raised his reiatsu, until it was almost level with Jisano's. 'You fool! You fell for it... Now watch as I defeat you with each stroke of my blades... My blades carry out my righteous acts... Someone like you would never understand, so I'll force you to comprehend... Now defend yourself!'

Shen struck out with the pink-handled blade again, managing to hit the left arm of Jisano. Jisano watched as the blood dripped to the ground, knowing that he had been successfully fooled by the Shinigami.

Jisano, you idiot! What am I doing? I just let a mere Shinigami make a fool out of me... I'll show him... if he wants to see true resolve, then I guess he is in for a true shock... I will use a combination of my two abilities - it is difficult to maintain, but, if I raise my reiatsu high enough, it should have a good effect. Let's do this! I will not make any more mistakes!

Jisano cut the muscle in his left arm, allowing him to lift it again. Even if he was now injured, it was not bad enough to stop the carnage that he would now cause. Shen had mocked him for the last time!

'This is rather unfortunate, but I let my guard down... It was my own fault for under-estimating you... I wasn't serious enough... But, you have given me a very useful tool to wield against you... And I pray that you understand this... I'm no longer playing around with you, or holding back. I will crush you!!!'

Jisano's reiatsu turned massive... It's power was ridiculous - before it had been immense, but now it was simply crushing. Shen felt his breath catch and his throat choke up as he realised the predicament - this was not the power of an irrational fool, but a man, who had resolved to kill him. This was it. The true test of strength and Shen was about to go up against it.

'Goodbye, Shinigami!' Jisano's strength was the same, but, as he moved, Shen realised he had become as fast as he was before he changed earlier, which Shen learned to his own misfortune, as he took the blade through his shoulder and was kicked into the ground, leaving a crater.

'You have no chance at all...'
last edited Больше года
You guys may want to check my character profiles again. I have edited both Kyobo's and Akumu's zanpakuto, the additions have been put into bold. I must express the changes have not affected any of the content in the posts, more that they are additions to just make them more usable and interesting to fight against.

If you have any problems with them just leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.
last edited Больше года
I read them. They seem perfectly reasonable to me - and interesting. Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
I concur. Although, this should not lead to a mass hysteria where every begins changing their zanpakuto. LOL Больше года
[PLAY MUSIC]

Jisano: You have no chance at all.

The larger man spat on the ground adjacent to him as Shen rose from the dust and debris. The white-haired combatant clutched his shoulder, the white blade tight in his hand. He put it to his shoulder, reweaving the punctured bone. Jisano scoffed and flashed to a position in front of Shen, taking a vicious swing at the captain. Shen dashed backwards, sheathing his white blade fingering the handle of his red. Jisano continued pressing the assault, swinging his blade furiously. Shen could only evade to the best of his ability, though Jisano's speed was much greater than it had been before. Suddenly ceasing his backward run, Shen leaped upwards, slipping the red from its sheath and taking a strike at Jisano's face as he rolled in the air. Jisano stepped backwards, avoiding the blade. The anticipated blood surged forth from the blade, looking to envelope him within its crimson arms.

Jisano flashed to the side, letting the blood overshoot its target, and closed in on Shen. The Shinigami flashed backwards, and Jisano responded with his own flash step. He took a vertical swing, which Shen evaded with a swift duck before performing a backward roll. Still, the larger man pressed on. He took a hulking step forward as Shen came out of his roll, planting his fist into the Shinigami's face. Shen rocketed backwards, but quickly recovered and skidded along the ground to a halt. His hand fingered the brown-hilted blade now, and he began running forward, blood running from his nose and mouth. He broke his momentum just short of Jisano's sweeping blade, sliding the brown blade from its sheath and swiping at Jisano's face once more. Jisano moved his head back only just enough to let the blade sail past, preparing his own sword for the finishing stab. Suddenly, his left eye closed involuntarily. Surprise caused him to hesitate just a second, allowing Shen to disengage.

The Juzo Hosho felt his blind eye, his face slanting into a frown. There was something overtop of his eye, obstructing his view like an eyepatch.

Jisano: Blood, bone, muscle.... Skin. The brown-hilted sword produces skin.

Shen sprinted up, forcing Jisano to engage in another trade. His depth perception was off. He needed to get the skin over his eye away. Shen leaped up, firing a powerful kick at the side of Jisano's head. Jisano rose an arm to take the impact, swiping at the white-haired combatant with his armed hand. Shen flashed just out of reach, then rushed back forward and landing a superficial slice on his opponent's arm with the red blade. Jisano whirled about, slashing yet again at Shen, who backed off. Suddenly, five spikes of blood erupted from his sword arm, provoking a grunt. He dashed backwards this time, using his sword to slice a hole in the patch of skin covering his eye and tore off the excess skin.

Jisano: (Mentally) That's the blood sword... If he hits me with that, he can essentially attack me internally if I assume he can mentally manipulate it. He can't win. I know all of his tricks. I've observed him.

Jisano shunpoed forward, trimming Shen's hair as the captain dodged his attack yet again. Shen did not, however, anticipate Jisano's foot raising and slamming into his chest. Shen flew along the ground, rolling to his feet just in time to receive a ball of blue energy to the head. The Sokatsui hit with massive impact, forcing Shen backwards further. The captain backflipped through the air like a ragdoll. Jisano shunpoed once more, cutting a clean strike into the captain's stomach. Finally, Shen recovered and flashed away, gasping for breath as he looked up towards Jisano's eyes.

Shen: You're so damn strong... Why... Why are you so goddamn strong?!

Jisano: I told you this once, infidel. You don't stand a chance. This has become bothersome, so I'll give you once last chance to submit to me.

Shen: I won't be submitting to the likes of you... I'll continue fighting, despite these miserable odds... If the old captains hadn't done so, then where would WE be..? No, Jisano, I won't be accepting your offer... I'll take you down and finish this up....

Jisano: You pest.... Fine. If the only way to get rid of you is to kill you, I've got no problem with that. It works out better for me, actually. Come, infidel, and let my justice wipe your sinful existence from reality.

Shen: If you wanna try... I won't make it easy for you...

-END-
Nice post. I'll reply in kind, in the Далее couple of days. Больше года
@Onix. Are you even still on this forum, or have you done a runner? I'm still waiting for you to reply to my last response... Honestly, if you don't have the time to post, then at least have the decency to alert us that you don't - I don't mind that, so much, but it bugs me when people just disappear and don't even let the other RP members know what is going on... Seriously, it would take about a minute to write that you're busy.
He's pulled a "randomfan," I'm afraid. Although, have you tried e-mailing him? I plan on just continuing the fight between Akihiko and his character. :P I can think of some material. Haha.
fantasyfire commented…
Эй, do Ты think i can Присоединиться this rp. i may not have time to start up this weekend but I'd very much like to create a character when i get the chance, and i promise to stay commited to posting. Больше года
Oh, a Randomfan... How unfortunate... No, I suppose I will - though if he really wanted to post, I'm sure he would have done so and not wasted everyones' time. Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
Ignore the errors. LOL Больше года
Majo got to her feet, scowling at Kyobo. "Is that so? You're saying my Bankai is nothing to sniff at, is that correct?"

Kyobo narrowed his eyes.

"My Zanpakuto is different, Kyobo. Unlike yours, which is nothing more than a giant anesthetic. I doubt your Bankai can be much more useful than your Shikai."

He sighed exasperatedly."You're smarter than you look. I wonder what helped you to figure it out."

"I'm just a quick thinker. You wouldn't have been able to stand up to this point if that wasn't the ability. You're lucky though, seeing as that is all I seem to be able to figure out about it." Majo countered. He said nothing. Majo continued. "If you want to see my Bankai that badly, however, I will grace you with the sight of it. Though, I warn you. It wont be pretty for either of us."

{Play Music}(Restart at 1:00, if necessary)

With that, Majo stepped closer to Kyobo, whipping her needle around in wide circles above her head. A slight whistle accompanied the small motion, as well as an eerie green light. It seemed to descend upon the area like a sheet, growing thicker with very moment that passed. Her stance was wider than it had been before. She opted for a firmer stance, rather than the fast footwork she had used before. The whistling began to grow louder as she swung it faster, reaching Kyobo's ears quickly.

"Bankai."

A vortex of swirling deep green energy engulfed the Captain, shielding her from view. Kyobo used his axe for support, as gale force winds accompanied the sudden display of power.

It suddenly cleared, the vortex scattering with a single swing of her blade. Her appearance was striking.

Her Haori was tinted a deep green, and her face was covered with a black gas mask. Her skin was pale, as though she were sick. Her shihakusho was white, the opposite of before. The zanpakuto was elongated, now nearly as long as Kyobo's axe. The chain on the end had been replaced with a thin, green thread. The tip of the needle looked as though it had been immersed in some toxic liquid. It hissed and popped, though the end of the needle did not wear away.

"Jokyo-no-Majinaishi: Needle of Voodoo." Majo said, her voice eerily calm. The simple sentence seemed to echo around. The thick green light still hung around the area, seeming to strip some of the visibility.

Kyobo stood straight, propping his axe on his shoulder. "So, this is your Bankai, eh?" He ran a hand through his hair. "Can't say that I see anything more dangerous than before."

Majo was suddenly behind the Captain, and thrust her needle into the small of his back. "Dokubari"

He flinched and spun around, knocking her back with the flat of his axe. He took a few swipes at her, but all were evaded or blocked with little effort. It truly seemed to him that Majo had gotten faster. Kyobo suddenly turned around, landing a solid punch to her chest and sent her flying into another tree. She slid down it's length until she was stopped by a branch. The branch supported her weight where she could not. She was dazed and disoriented, only noticing that he as attacking when she felt the tree swaying.

"Having an axe can certainly come in handy."

Majo leaped from her perch just as the tree began to topple over. It slammed to the ground, sending up a cloud of dust. Majo leaped into said cloud and attempted to catch Kyobo off guard. She thrust her blade into his abdomen just as h finished turning. He stumbled back a bit and then pushed Majo away, forcing her to let go of the needle. Kyobo attempted to remove it from his body himself, but found it to be impossible. Majo proceeded to grab the thin green thread and yank the needle from him. He lurched forward with it, seeming to lose his balance. Majo lunged forward and caught her needle, racing towards her assailant. In mid-stride, her attack was already aimed. As she thrust the needle once more, Kyobo cocked his head far enough to dodge the attack and avoid having his brain skewered. He grabbed Majo and flipped her over his shoulders. She was slammed into the ground mercilessly and pinned with his feet. Kyobo slammed the tip of his axe-head into her abdomen, like like a spear.

"Are you done yet?" he asked.

Majo scowled. "I'm far from it."

"He sighed exasperatedly. "So be it." He removed the axe and kicked her to the side. Majo barely had time to get to her feet before he was upon her again. She quickly evaded a swipe of the weapon and aimed a series of lethal strikes. Only a few had managed to graze him, while the rest had been blocked by the flat of his blade. Majo was about to try one last time, but he sidestepped, causing hr to stumble. He brought his axe down upon her shoulder, a small grunt of satisfaction escaping his throat. The blade was suddenly stopped, however. Kyobo, confused, withdrew from Majo and examined her wound from afar. It was black, rather than red. He cocked a brow.

"Ketsueki Dokuso."

The black substance began to spill from her body like a stream, hissing violently as it hit he ground. Any of her own blood, regardless of whether it had been inside of her body or not up until that point, was transformed into a noxious acidic material. It carved small trenches in the ground as it made way for the Juzo Hosho Captain. He backed away, not necessarily afraid, more like he just didn't want to touch it. Kyobo, however, had unknowingly stepped in a small puddle of Majo's blood, which lay in wait for him. It snaked up his body, causing him to stop in confusion. It was enough time for the rest of the odd substance to catch up with him and entrap his body. As Majo stepped closer to him, Kyobo felt the odd substance begin to seep into his many small(and few large) wounds. As soon as it was all inside of him, he leaned on his axe for support. The feeling of a foreign substance in his body was not pleasant.

"If it was not for your suddenly convenient Zanpakuto, you would be feeling one of the most intense pains imaginable." Majo said as she stopped in front of him. "You are being eaten alive from the inside by my Blood Toxin."

Kyobo hefted his axe up, ready to strike her. "I will defeat you before it has a chance to do that."

He brought it down with enough force to crack the ground where Majo had been standing only moments before. he spun around and began a series of relentless attacks, all aimed for vital areas. Majo, surprisingly enough, was able to dodge them all cleanly. Kyobo continued this for several minutes, only realizing after the fact that Majo was faster than before. As Majo flash stepped out of his sight, he spun around and took a swipe meant to decapitate her. As it was bearing down upon the smaller captain, she copied Kyobo's stance. She raised her arms to mimic his completely, and matched his stance. Kyobo was stopped in his tracks.

Majo took on a more relaxed stance, and Kyobos body reluctantly did the same.

"You forget about my Dokubari. The more you move, the easier it will be for the toxic material to spread, and the easier it will be to control your body." As she finished, she raised her left arm and flexed her hand. Kyobo unwillingly did the same, but with rather choppy and slow motions, signaling to him that she did not yet have full control. However, that coupled with the acid that now lay in his blood, eating him from the inside, did not make for a great situation.

He sighed. "So, you seem to have me stuck between a rock and a hard place. But this situation can be easily remedied." Kyobo managed to move his hands of his own accord and held his axe out in front of him. Majo cocked her brow as he stood, completely still, seeming to focus on his own body. He suddenly dropped to his knees, clutching his chest and breathing heavily.
last edited Больше года
Majo was surprised at Kyobo's sudden drop to his knees. She thought that the anaesthetic would stop him from feeling any pain. She started thinking briefly about what this new information could mean. Either his zanpakuto had a limit to the amount of time he could produce the anaesthetic, he could not maintain the ability or the one option she hoped was not the correct one, his zanpakuto did not just produce anaesthetic.

She then took a wary step back as Kyobo got to his feet. His face was still displaying the pain he had just begun to feel, but he seemed to have a far freer movement. She raised her right arm trying to confirm if she could still control his movements, but she could not see his body moving the way she wanted him to. He just raised his axe in both hands and coughed up a small amount of blood that he had drew up from his lungs. He spat the rest of it from his mouth.

Kyobo: (He was panting heavily. The sudden influx of pain had obviously shocked his body, but he still spoke surprisingly with the same vigour as before) I must admit, your bankai has done a lot of damage on me that I had not even noticed. I can feel what that toxin of yours has done to the insides of my body. But unfortunately for you, that offending substance has been removed from my body.

Majo: (She raised her blade, not wanting to be caught off guard by the hurting Juzo Hosho Captain) How are you not under my control any more? My toxin should still be flooding your blood stream. Even if you had managed to shake off my control of your body, the toxin should still be eating away at you....

Kyobo: (He started chuckling, quietly at first then it grew into a roaring laugh his pain momentarily forgotten, stunning the Gotei 13 captain into silence) So many questions. Heheheh...do not think for one minute my zanpakuto is so basic as to only produce anaesthetic.

Majo: (She groaned under her breath. She feared that was the case. Now she would have to try and figure out for herself and if he was telling the truth that could mean he could produce other substances besides that anaesthetic and this new one he was using now. If he changed the substance frequently, she would never be able to figure out what he was doing, only the effects each one had.) So it produces more than one substance. Well then...(She raised her blade again) I'll kill you before you can change it again.

[PLAY MUSIC]

She flash stepped towards Kyobo who placed his axe on his shoulder and closed his eyes in brief concentration. As she slashed down at his body her blade struck earth instead of flesh. She felt a presence suddenly appear behind her and she spun to defend herself. It was in vain however, Kyobo instead of attacking with his axe he kicked her off balance, sending her back about a meter before swinging down with his axe from his shoulder. Majo used her sword blade to evade the oncoming weapon and as the axe impacted it made a small crater in the dusty earth. Kyobo easily unearth the weapon, spitting more blood from his mouth. Suddenly, again Kyobo disappeared from Majo's view appearing in her direction of travel. Majo raised her blade and took a quick swipe at Kyobo's midriff. Kyobo however easily dodged the oncoming blow, moving faster in Majo's eyes than he had before. Kyobo then stamped down on her lower abdomen, forcing some of the air from her lungs and causing some more of her black blood to escape through her mouth. He flash stepped away from her, not eager to be in contact with that substance again.

Majo got to her feet clutching her now damaged abdomen, and strained to stand up straight. She raised her blade again and with renewed vigour, charged down Kyobo again, attacking in a flurry of quick stabs that Kyobo could only try and dodge, his axe being too ungainly to try and block with. Majo succeeded in again inflicting minor cuts to Kyobo but fewer in number than before. She side stepped a sharp, oncoming punch from Kyobo and stepped in with a swift thrust of her weapon, piecing Kyobo's side before he could react. While Kyobo grimaced in pain, he grabbed her sword arm with his left hand and pulled Majo towards him. He felt her blade piece his body even deeper but he raised his axe, the butt of which was facing Majo and as she staggered towards him he lashed out with a thrust of his own. Majo moved her head as Kyobo had earlier avoiding a blow that could have opened her skull but still she received a knee to her already damaged abdomen, in the exact same spot Kyobo had attack earlier. He then elbowed her right temple with his axe arm causing her to fall sideways, concussed. That move did not come without a cost however, Majo's blade was ripped from his side, his own red blood mixing in with the dirt and Majo's black blood, dissolving on impact with the caustic substance. He fell to one knee as Majo shook her head, trying to rid herself of the pain and confusion she was feeling after the elbow.

Kyobo: (He clutched his side, his blood streaming through his hands) This is not a wound I want open. (He had another brief spell of concentration. His wounds slowly reducing the amount of blood coming from them. He stood up slowly, the blood flow all but stopped. With another brief moment of concentration, his zanpakuto ability changed again.) Like I said earlier Majo Shin, your bankai will not change a thing. No matter what your abilities are, I will counter them, no matter how much stronger you have become, I will always be stronger. Such a pathetic fighter like you could not hope to beat me. Give up, or this will get worse for you.

Majo: (She turned to him, still slightly dazed from the elbow) I already said I wouldn't, I do not plan on....ooff.

She was cut off as Kyobo again sped towards her faster than she could react and savagely punched her below her ribs, lifting the captain off the floor in doing so. Using the same hand he pushed her back and took a powerful upwards swing at her. Majo leapt back from the oncoming blade, firing off a byakurai as she did which Kyobo swiftly blocked with his blade before firing off a shakkaho at her.

Kyobo again swiftly changed the substance that was being produced by his zanpakuto as Majo swiftly thrust her blade forward piecing his left shoulder, noting the lack of pain he was showing before he again switched the substance his zanpakuto produced and latched onto her sword arm with a extraordinarily strong grip, before lifting her off her feet with his one arm and threw her from him, he flash stepped into her path of travel again and this time landed the hardest punch Majo had felt him deliver since the start of their battle. She hit the ground with a tremendous amount of force, knocking her enough all of the air from her lungs. Kyobo followed the punch up with a stupidly powerful axe blow that Majo blocked with her blade by holding it across her body using both arms to support it but she could feel her blade getting lower every second. The amount of force Kyobo was exerting was begin to cause Majo's own blade to cut her hands. She swiftly turned the axe blade to the side and kicked Kyobo away from her with both legs. She quickly got to her feet and flash stepped behind Kyobo who then flash stepped behind her and hit the small of her back with the flat of his axe blade.

Majo stumbled forward, ignoring the flaring pain in her back and abdomen and stared at the man in front of her.

Majo: [Inner monologue] If this is the power of one Juzo Hosho captain, I'd hate to see how the others are fairing against them. I doubt he's the strongest among the captains but even still he's fighting my bankai on equal terms with only his shikai. How can people like this exist?

A sudden voice came from behind her in a haunting whisper.

Kyobo: Never lose your concentration during a battle, it could be the death of you.

She fell forward, a large wound opened up across her back, Kyobo's zanpakuto blade dripping with her blood.

Kyobo: I may not have killed you with that blow but know that will not be the last you receive. Accept your fate. Loss is the only future you possess now.
last edited Больше года
[Nothing But The Rain]

Aexus, still clutching his zanpakutō tightly, fell limply from the sky his body largely lacerated from Sumiko’s attack; Sumiko meanwhile smiled brazenly from underneath her mask as she watched him fall with the rain.

Aexus Gingumaru: (He fights unconsciousness as he falls) (Inner monologue) How did she… how was I hit from such a distance… (he hits the ground heavily and loses consciousness for a few seconds; the rain pelts down on his unmoving body as he does so)

Sumiko Anenokoji: (She sighs condescendingly) Get up Aexus, don’t disappoint me now.

Aexus Gingumaru: (As he resumes consciousness the answer hits him; he shakily gets to his feet and steadies himself) (Inner monologue) Impossible… she used the rain to hit me? (He looks up into the bleak sky at Sumiko)

Aexus looked down at his sliced body and ran his free hand over the cuts; they were merely superficial, nothing he couldn’t normally handle. He pondered her attack once more before readying himself; he couldn’t quite get his head round why her attack didn’t cause more damage.

Sumiko Anenokoji: Oh, did you comprehend what just occurred? Hm? (She takes her blade and once again slashes horizontally in Aexus’ direction)

Aexus Gingumaru: (Knowing what to expect, he tenses his body and endures the attack as his body erupts in a fountain of blood) They are only superficial wounds… this is nothing! (he flash steps upwards into the sky and charges directly at Sumiko)

Sumiko Anenokoji: (She remains motionless, merely observing Aexus’ incoming movement) An undeviating attack? Have you run out of ideas Aexus? (She readies her zanpakutō to strike him again with its technique)

Aexus Gingumaru: (He pulls his arm back readying for a strike) Bakudō #26 Kyokkō. (He instantly disappears from Sumiko’s view simultaneously making his reiatsu near undetectable)

Sumiko Anenokoji: That again? I feel insulted Aexus. I know exactly where you’ll strike! (She quickly spins around and violently slashes horizontally, but hits nothing)

Aexus Gingumaru: Here! (He flies from above Sumiko, poised and ready to chop down heavily)

As Aexus swung down his blade with the intent to maim, Sumiko looked up at him and grunted patronizingly before swiftly flash stepping out of the way inches before he could make contact. A look of confusion displayed itself on Aexus’ face as he brought his blade down and struck thin air.

Sumiko Anenokoji: (She appears several metres behind Aexus) I’m not done yet (a ball of bright crackling yellow energy begins to form in her right hand) Hadō #63 Raikōhō.

Aexus barely had time to turn around as he was struck by the destructive blast of electrical energy that electrified his already battered body; the heavily falling rain only served to intensify the damage. He clenched his teeth and fought to keep himself steady in the air.

Sumiko Anenokoji: I can discern from your facial expression; you are pondering how I managed to find you? (Aexus glares back clearly irritated; she chuckles sadistically) It is remarkable how effortless it is to locate a person when it is raining, especially with this intensity, even if you have that bothersome kidō spell in effect. Come Aexus, don’t dissatisfy me any further.

Aexus Gingumaru: (Inner monologue) I guess I’ll have to take care of the rain then

Aexus flew at Sumiko and brought his blade upwards to which Sumiko easily parried. He didn’t relent in his assault and followed with a series of unorthodox slashing movements then switched fluidly into multiple stabbing movements; Sumiko kept up her defence, all the while smirking happily under her mask, and managed to evade his final strikes without too much effort. They continued to clash blades before Aexus managed to find an opening, exposing her torso.

Aexus Gingumaru: (He places the palm of his free hand firmly on her stomach) Hadō #1 Sho! (she is repulsed backwards several tens of metres; he takes a solid stance and raises his reiatsu, much to Sumiko’s pleasure, and begins rotating his zanpakutō) Hadō #53 Tenran!

Aexus released a massive tornado-like blast of wind in Sumiko’s direction superseded by a violent slash of pent up spiritual energy. Despite the attack’s wide range, Sumiko effortlessly moved out of the way as she looked upon Aexus dejectedly.

Sumiko Anenokoji: You realise that you missed…

Aexus Gingumaru: Heh, did I?

Sumiko Anenokoji: (She notices that the rainfall has been dispersed; she smiles coyly) Very clever. But look (she points into the sky) the clouds are still present and the sky is still dark. (She tilts her head in a way that seems to goad him) Your time is limited Aexus.

He growled deeply and launched himself at Sumiko swinging, dual-handed, viciously for her neck and sharply chopping down with no wasted movements; she pulled her neck backwards to avoid his first strike and quickly brought her blade up to meet his second. He didn’t give her any time to pause, immediately lashing out with a powerful roundhouse kick to her abdomen; she flinched as it struck and quickly flash stepped backwards to avoid anymore hits. Sumiko was noticing his sudden tenacity and fierceness of his blows; he had got his bite back.

Aexus’ reiatsu was slowly building up again and for once in their battle, he felt like he might just be on top… and then the rain began to cascade down again on the combatants; to make matters worse it was even more of a downpour than before. He gritted his teeth.

Sumiko Anenokoji: *her tone is extremely apathetic and sadistic* So Aexus… (she takes her blade and slashes, horizontally, across the sky; once more Aexus’ body erupts in a mass of blood making him fall to one knee) what will you do now?

Aexus Gingumaru: (He is breathing heavily but gets back to his feet and tears off the top half of his now severely tattered shihakushō; his drenched Captain’s haori silently drops to the ground below) Now, I am going to get serious.
Great posts, everyone!!
[Noriburi-ka Tekigou! The Final Assault?]

'If you wanna try... I won't make it easy for you...' Shen replied, looking strained, but with enough fight left in him. Jisano merely looked coolly at him.

[Start Music]

'Don't you get it, yet...? I've been playing with you... I've even told you I was and then barely even broke a sweat and you assumed I was actually fighting with some for of resolve... You're a fool. If you think that this fight will go in your favor, just from a few words, then you have another thing coming. Not only have I been playing with you, but I believe I have downplayed my intelligence, or image... You seem to think I'm brute... Maybe when it comes to strength and fighting power... But, don't think I'm stupid, because that will just lead to your subsequent death. Prepare yourself, Shinigami... The storm is about to break upon you!' Jisano continued the staring onslaught, his cold, blue eyes glinting with battle fervor.

Shen's eyes widened in anticpation, as Jisano shunpoed, far more quickly than before. Before She had moved, or even anticipated Jisano's movement, he was sent flying backwards, his arms flailing, as he fell onto his rear. He quick-drew his red and pink swords, deciding that they would have the most effect against the stolid fighter. He swung desperately, managing to avoid a deadly blow and cut into the Ukira's arm. Using Jisano's reiatsu he began to create a flow of blood, which fountained up into the air and covered the Ukira with the substance. Jisano was blinded by blood in his eyes and dodged an attack from the pink-hilted blade. Wiping his eyes, he grinned.

'That was an odd attack... It didn't work exactly how I expected... However, I won't rule out your sword controlling my blood internally... In fact, I'd dearly love to see how that plays out. If you can, try it, Shinigami, maybe you'll actually manage to hurt me.'

Shen ignored him and suin around, avoiding the larger man's strike again. Falling into place, he parried another hundred, or so, lightning quick blows, noting that his arms were beginning to tire from the ferocity behind Jisano's blows.

'Come on! Otherwise I'll have to go even harder!!! You can barely block as it is, are you sure you wish me to bring out more power?' Jisano uttered in delight, taking great pleasure in the fight he had gotten himself into.

'Just... Keep... Fighting... Won't...Give...Up...To...You!!!' Shen squeezed out, breathing hard, as he continued his defense.

Jisano jumped high into the air, raising his reiatsu even more, until it felt like the man was personally pressing down on Shen's chest. Then he shunpoed, bringing the blade down in a cutting, downward strike, which was just centimeters away from Shen's head, then hit the ground, pirouetting in the same moment, with a fluid motion and struck both blades, which Shen brought up to defend himself, and sent a shuddering motion right - a reverberation even - right through Shen's body. The ground shook with the great strength from the attack and Shen felt his arms go almost numb from the great shock they received. Where Jisano's downward strike had hit the ground, there was a large crater, where large chunks of the ground were missing.

'What are you?'

Jisano narrowed his eyes. 'What do you mean?'

Shen breathed hard, willing himself to stay strong and focused. 'Are you a monster...? Just what kind of strength is this...?

This is ridiculous... This guy is intensely strong... I can feel his reiatsu deep within my chest... Every time I breath, it's like a great ocean is pressing down on chest... It's like his reiatsu is a mountain... A mountain that is about to fall upon me... How do I beat him?

'I know what you're thinking... This power I have, that it makes me a monster... Well, that is just a rationalisation for your inability to fight me... An excuse for your fear, though it is perfectly understandable why you would feel that way... Let me enlighten you... This is the power of a Juzo Hosho Captain... I'm not the strongest of us... But, I'm damn near it, especially when it comes to combat and torture... You see, that is my squad... 10th Division, Combat and Torture. I'm an expert when it comes to hand-to-hand combat... And, because of the way I fight, it is like torture to an opponent like you, who can barely even lift his sword to me... You should just give up - leave me your blade and get out of here, otherwise this is going to result in you never leaving this place.'

'No. I'm not giving up, no matter how many times you say it... I won't let my friends and comrades down... I'll just have to keep going... Even if I die...'

'Then you'll get your wish, though it will be a lot more painful than you're thinking.'

Jisano renewed his attack, firing a higher level Kido this time. The Soren Sokatsui missed Shen, exploded near him and obscured him from view. Shen ran forwards, hoping to meet his opponent and dodge, leaving a small chance of an opening. It was not to come. Shen was battered aside by a series of strong attacks and had to retreat, shunpoing backwards and jumping into the branches of a tree. Waiting for the assault, he let Jisano appear next to him, then blocked the attacks with two of his swords, then shunpoed again, firing a Byakurai behind him. It missed, but distracted Jisano long enough to gain a small head-start. Shen cut into one of arms with the pink-hilted blade and waited as the muscle strand appeared from his blade's hilt and began to stretch towards Jisano's arm. The larger man simply watched it, an amused expression on his face.

'That won't work... You've already used that attack.'

Shen concentrated and the muscle in Jisano's arm finally met with the muscle from Kin'Niku. Together, they melded and Jisano felt his arm move involuntarily. It swung his sword in his own direction and cut into his shoulder, to which he roared with laughter and gritted his teeth. Slowly, but surely, an aura of pure reiatsu began to appear around him, as he concentrated it all into breaking the will of Shen's blade. The muscle from Kin'Niku stretched, as Jisano's muscle stopped responding and then it frayed and finally tore completely and Shen had to jump back to keep his head on.

'I told you. Your weak resolve is no match for mine. You wanna win, then you best use your Bankai, because...' Jisano made another swift attack, kicking Shen into the air, slicing in to his chest and then punching into the side of the tree. 'I will completely destroy you otherwise!'

Shen picked himself with difficulty and stood upright. His chest was quite badly wounded. Using Hifu, he quickly repaired his skin, while replenishing his blood with Chi, using Jisano's substantial reiatsu. Then he finally allowed himself a moment to think, as he kept Jisano in his peripheral vision.

Should I use my Bankai yet? What if I can't even damage him in his Shikai form with it? I'll be completely open if that happens... On the other hand, I can't keep this up much longer... He's injured, but it's like he doesn't even register that he has the injuries I gave him. There's nothing for it, I'm just going to have risk it... If it doesn't work, then I'm dead...

[End Music]

'Fine then. But this is where the fight gets hard for you, Juzo Hosho Captain. I won't go easy on you. Bankai!'
Больше года Ratty30 said…
Name-Ren Onogawa

Sex-Male
Appearance-a tall,lean built man(who looks like someone of 16 but is actually 500 years old) with turquoise eyes,extremely pale complexion,disheveled black hair and an emo like face.he wears a standard captain uniform and carries his zanpakuto in a sheath pinned at the back of his uniform.he also wears a fingerless white tekkou.
Personality-perky although quiet serious during battles.he gets easily annoyed with someone who takes everything quiet casually.he has a great skill for critical thinking and can judge a person through his/her appearance.he has a bloodthirsty nature which he tries his best not to show it.he is very caring for his comrades and friends.
He is the captain of Squad 3 of Gotei 13
Zanpakuto:Kurohime(The Black Princess) Release command-Naku(Cry)

Bankai-Chi ni ueta kurohime.
Ryuuikari commented…
There's already a Captain of Squad 3 in the Gotei 13... unless Onix has left for good... not to mention your zanpakutou sounds strikingly similar to Urahara's. Больше года
K0VIP3R commented…
Космос your Профиль out man, that's hard to follow. And work on it more. There's not enough detail there. Больше года
@Ratty30. Change your Zanpakuto. If Ты want to join, Ты should have asked first instead of just posting a character. Secondly, make a еще creative Zanpakuto - that actually includes the abilities and such. Plus, this Профиль is much too short. Ты should refer to the first three pages on this Форум to see how they should be done. Plus, Ты need to ask crazieone106, as he runs this forum. Больше года
[The Most Skillful]

Elizabeth swiped savagely, aiming to cleave his body in two. The ferocity and speed of her attack took Livius by surprise once more as he hurriedly blocked the attack with both hands gripping his blade; he still couldn’t believe a girl of her stature could put so much force behind such an assault. She continued to push and launched a one-handed assault, slashing and slicing at Livius with her zanpakutō; all he could do was defend her immense strikes, barely keeping up with her movements.

Livius Abel: *aggressively* Woman! (With a brief increase of strength he sweeps her backwards across the asphalt with a swing of his sword) (Inner monologue) Hmph. I guess I’ve been underestimating this woman. Her strength is real… I’d best get serious.

Elizabeth Renoir: Ready to give me the respect I deserve now, scum?

Livius merely grunted before launching himself directly at his opponent, attacking with a variety of well timed slashes, thrusts and chops blended with feints here and there; Elizabeth’s composure did not falter for a second, her demeanour remaining calm, allowing her to quickly shift her stance accordingly to defend from his various strikes. The severity of the clashing of their swords made the stack interchange rumble and reverberate with the power and sparks flew every time their blades crossed. They pulled apart and glared at each other, each trying to discern the other.

Livius Abel: It ends now (he moves first, flash stepping directly at Elizabeth who simply stands her ground) Senmaioroshi. (Elizabeth’s eyes widen for a brief moment as she is attacked by an onslaught of extremely rapid blade movements too fast for the regular eye to see; he lands behind her his blade held horizontally away from his body)

Elizabeth Renoir: (She is kneeling down on one knee, head bowed, with her hands holding on to the hilt of her claymore) Was that it? (She gets up, smirking, and turns around to survey Livius’ reaction; upon analysis, his face showing a very slight annoyance, he realises Elizabeth only sustained superficial cuts to her cheek and right forearm) You’re seriously pissing me off, I found that attack quite insulting.

Elizabeth quickly slashed upwards, completely decimating the overpass above them and then struck the asphalt they were standing on violently, upturning the underpass and sending large rock pieces flying in all directions; chunks of concrete fell in on the area and dust was blown up into their direct surroundings. Livius had less than a second to adjust his footing on the cracked and falling surface, before he found a huge slab of concrete flying dangerously quickly in his direction. He bisected it with a simple flick of his wrist before settling on the next flyway beneath.

Livius Abel: (He scans the concrete area around him as the dust and debris settles and realises his opponent cannot be seen) *irritatedly* Where are you hiding? Do you fear facing me directly? (He paces around angrily) Get the fuck out!

Suddenly a large blast of blue energy erupted from underneath Livius’ feet. He hardly had time to move out of the way before he sensed the incoming rush of a strong killing intent and the feel of Elizabeth’s reiatsu coming from behind him. She was already hurtling towards his seemingly immobile body, her zanpakutō ready to cleave him up.

Elizabeth Renoir: *her tone is soft but feels like it could topple a mountain* A true Captain uses their environment to their advantage. Goodbye Kenpachi. (A look of shock crosses his face)

She swung her claymore viciously bisecting Livius at the hips…

But from under her mask a look of confusion covered her face. Only Livius’ haori floated down to the ground in front of her to the ground; his body had all but disappeared. She turned to the familiarly irritating voice.

Livius Abel: *he is panting slightly* Way of Onmitsu, 3rd of the Shihō: Utsusemi.

Elizabeth Renoir: (She squints her eyes inquisitively) That’s a high level shunpo technique…

Livius Abel: *his breathing has returned to normal* It took me a long time to find an opponent who held such a technique, and then much effort to take it from them. (He sneers at her) Out of the Gotei 13 Captains I’m not the strongest, I’m not the fastest and I’m not the most powerful amongst other things. But thanks to my zanpakutō and its ‘special skills’ I am the Captain that possesses the most techniques. And that’s what will one day make me the strongest!

Elizabeth Renoir: *her voice is sweetly goading* Oh really? Well come then Squad 11th Captain, show me these so called techniques you’ve acquired!
last edited Больше года
silverexorcist commented…
Excellent use of the setting. I Любовь seeing the environment used like that. Ты emulated Lizzy's fighting style pretty well, too. Больше года
Ryuuikari commented…
Cheers Exorcist, I'm glad I could portray your character correctly :) Больше года
[Acta Sanctorum: Defensive Denudation]

Captain Karyuudo: (He labors over his opponent’s words, trying to decipher the hidden meaning) You’re delusional, Captain Seinosuke.

Captain Seinosuke: (He slowly begins approaching him, showing no signs of fear or hesitation) Is that so? That’s quite the revelation.

Captain Karyuudo: Don’t play coy. You think simply by our recent exchanges that you have me conquered, but you’re sorely mistaken. You haven’t seen half of what I am capable of.

Captain Seinosuke: Eager to expose the truth, aren’t you, Captain Karyuudo? Although, I should warn you, to enter a night without the moon or stars can be dangerous.

Captain Karyuudo: It can be equally dangerous with a thousand candles burning, too.

Captain Seinosuke: Quite clever. But I believe it’s that wit and level of rationale that led the Gotei 13 this degree of cumbrance.

Captain Karyuudo: (He grinds his teeth, feeling the mockery and disrespect) How dare you degrade my people and our dutiful efforts. You’re despicable.

Captain Seinosuke: That’s an interesting take-away, considering your people were almost completely decimated. If it weren’t for your feigning honor, I believe you would have died that day.

Captain Karyuudo: Enough. You’ve insulted the Gotei 13 for the last time. I’m tired of your cynicism and disrespect. (He flash-steps toward Akihiko, engaging his blades with tremendous force. He kicks off the ground, rotating his body, allowing his blade to collide with Akihiko’s. The horizontal force is an attempt to throw Akihiko’s footing and hold, closing the space between his duel blades. Karyuudo realizes his efforts are useless when Akihiko allows the broad-sword to lead his own, allowing the nodachi room to slide over both. He glides his nodachi across the face of Karyuudo’s blade, while it is firmly pressed against the broad-blade. The nodachi is aiming straight for his shoulder, but he quickly evades, swiftly releasing his blade, arching to the left, twisting his body downward, catching himself with his hand and spinning. He kicks the hilt of his own blade, sending it spinning to the right. In doing so, the blade swings back, slicing into Akihiko’s mask. Karyuudo flash-steps, clutching his blade and landing) I want to see that face of yours…

Captain Seinosuke: (He remains still as a piece of his mask falls to the ground, revealing his mouth and jaw.) It is not customary to remove the mask unless you truly respect your opponent. That you do not have, so the only way this mask will be fully removed is if you manage you slice it from my face.

Captain Kaaryuudo: If that is my only recourse, then so be it. (He dives at Akihiko, but immediately flash-step to his left) Bakudo 62: Hyapporankan! (A rod forms in his hand before he hurls it at Akihiko. The rod abruptly divides into dozens of individual rods.)

Captain Seinosuke: (He narrows his eyes before clapping his hands and thrusting his palms forward, releasing two flat-pentagonal plates of energy) Bakudo 71: Daijo ni Geto (The pentagonal plates erupts from his hands, soar forward and abruptly halt, with the appearance as though their trajectory was obstructed by a large object. They generate a booming tone as energy reverberates from their sudden change in velocity. Parallel to one another, they rapidly begin forming a barrier around Akihiko, comprised of these pentagonal plates, resembling snake scales. The rods strike the square box for which Akihiko currently resides).

Captain Karyuudo: Quick thinking, bastard…(He darts toward the barrier) Raikōhō! (The thunderously loud, electrical energy ricochets from his palm, striking the barrier. The energy covers the barrier before it completely shatters, but Akihiko is nowhere to be found, as the energy continues to scar the ground. He turns to find a pale-blue energy soaring toward him. He parries to the left, only to be leapt upon by Akihiko. He sees his nodachi hurtling from above, ready to slice into him. He speaks softly under his breath) …not this time. Yurei Sanpo…

Captain Seinosuke: (He watches as his blade passes through his opponent. Their eyes lock as Akihiko’s body subsequently passes through Karyuudo. He abruptly turns, facing his opponent, watching as Karyuudo turns his head, calm and confident)

Captain Karyuudo: (He smiles coyly) Your blade isn’t so sharp now, is it? (He glances at his opponent’s arm, which he has cut upon reentering his material form)

Captain Seinosuke: (He looks at his wound for a moment and proceeds to fixate on Karyuudo. He shows no signs of anger or surprise before he darts back at his opponent)

Captain Karyuudo: It won’t work. Why must you belabor your grief… (He clutches his hilt and becomes transparent, readying Akihiko’s assault. He watches as Akihiko raises not his nodachi, but his broad-sword) What a fo….(the broad-sword makes a clean-sweep through his transparent form, but to his surprise, it somehow wounds him. His body is overcome by a searing, stinging sensation. That blow did no physical damage, but it was as though his entire body was thrown into boiling water and then dipped in arctic waters. His intangible form is disrupted from the shock, prompting Akihiko to thrust his nodachi under his fully extended arm and strike Karyuudo in the shoulder with his blade.)

Captain Seinosuke: (His eyes stare into Karyuudo’s, but he shows no signs of regret or remorse) Yōki kakuri wa (He pulls his blade from Karyuudo’s shoulders just before Karyuudo can slice into him with his blade. He leaps back, standing tall before his opponent).

Captain Karyuudo: ( Inner-monologue: What the hell was that…his blade was able to breach my defense with ease. But how and why just the broad-blade? Before, his nodachi couldn’t touch me, but somehow his broad-blade completely bypassed Yurei sanpo. Has he been feigning this entire time?! And why did it not slice me in half? It passed through my entire body without so much as a scratch and yet…I feel wounded… He holds his blade firmly and regains his composure before jetting toward Akihiko) I don’t know how you managed to successfully land a hit, but it won’t happen again!

Captain Seinosuke: You still come at me without so much as flame to help light your way. How foolish. You’ll be swallowed up by your own imprudence.

Captain Karyuudo: Gaki Rekkō! (The circle of energy appears and from the center, beams of energy fire in a cage-like formation. He watches as Akihiko quickly dodges the beams of energy, simultaneously closing the distance between them. Karyuudo quickly evades to his left, swiftly flash-steps to Akihiko’s opposite side.) Hōrin! (The rope of orange energy ensnares Akihiko’s nodachi and arm as Karyuudo glides back, pulling on the slack. He flash-steps further, toward Akihiko and attempts to connect it to his other arm, and pin his hands behind his back)

Captain Seinosuke: Quite unwise…(he takes his broad-blade and slices through the rope, causing it to shatter. He looks forward and thrusts his blade into the face of Captain Karyuudo’s true technique).

Captain Karyuudo: Uchu Rensha!

Captain Seinosuke: (The flowing stream of bright, multi-chromatic energy bursts toward him. His blade collides his the stream, but the severity and range of the technique leaves his body injured. He places his hand at his side, his clothing seared and arm burned from the technique. Karyuudo’s assault is not complete, however. He leaps forward preparing to slice into Akihiko’s stomach. But Akihiko instinctually halts his blade with his broad-blade. He subsequently thrusts his nodachi forward, but Karyuudo quickly becomes intangible. Akihiko responds without hesitation, arching his wrist, holding his nodachi and rotating the direction of his broad-blade with his other hand, simultaneously flipping it and drawing his hand back. He swings his arm around, clock-wise, slicing through Karyuudo’s defense.)

Captain Karyuudo: (His body becomes material again, which allows Akihiko’s nodachi to collide with his and force his arm and blade to the side. Akihiko, having already prepared and retracted his arm, thrusts his broad-blade forward, attempting to impale Karyuudo. He slinks back, bending his body, so to narrowly escape impalement. The blade is only inches from his chest when he flash-steps away. He reveals himself further in the distance, panting and feeling fatigued from that attack) ...I struggle to move after that. I need to avoid that blade at all costs…

Captain Seinosuke: (He appears before Karyuudo) All costs, you say? (He swings each blade in quick succession, but Karyuudo dodges them, despite his fatigue. He continues his assault, but Karyuudo manages to block all advances from each blade. All three blades collide…)

Captain Karyuudo: (He stares into his opponents eyes as they apply force to their blades) Is this your version of…

Captain Seinosuke: Byakurai…(with a single finger lifted from his grip on his nodachi, he fires a byakurai into his opponent’s shoulder, causing him to lose his concentration and footing. He quickly reacts and slices through his body with his broad-blade)

Captain Karyuudo: (He winces as the blade does not draw blood, but induces the aforementioned sensation. His body feels boiling and then frigid, but he leaps back. His body begins to succumb to fatigue and his ankles feel waxy as he stumbles and struggles to maintain his balance. He uses his blade as a crutch, for but a moment, until he can successfully focus on Akihiko) …you purposely struck my blades, utilizing the angle for a future…(his eyes dilate as he hears a crackling in his ear…

???: (static and buzzing intervals the choppy phrases of a female voice) …this…captain……can you….me…

Captain Karyuudo: What the hell…?

Captain Geißt: Attention fellow captains of the Gotei 13, this is Captain Geißt of the 12th division. Until now, I have been unable to communicate with you. I have successfully tracked each one of your locations, which you have already suspected was not the intended trajectory for the Senkaimon. If you aren’t already imminently aware, each of you has been transported to a separate location, where I presume you are engaging a member of the Juzo Hosho. After careful analysis, my suspicions have been confirmed. The integrity of the Senkaimon and precipice world have been compromised. My inspection of the catalyst is still incomplete, but whatever it was, it managed to disrupt the steady flow of energy between the input and output. Oh…uhm, I mean, upon entering the Senkaimon and exiting, the internal energy patterns were reconstructed in an organized sequence, enabling whomever to manipulate the direction at which each individual was moving throughout the Senkaimon. I can’t be certain, but the culprit had knowledge of energy movement and consistency, allowing him or her to successfully manipulate the precipice world. Based on the data I have collected, each path was unique and the system was not generating a random dispersal cycle. So…in other words…your locations were pre-assigned (The dread and concern is echoed throughout each captain’s ear, as she reveals the truth of these encounters)…!

(Elsewhere, at each destination, the captains react)

Captain Shen Tsukubashi: (His eyes widen as the news reaches his ear) …pre-assigned? So this was more than a trap!

Captain Gingumaru: (He clutches his blade tightly, staring firmly at Sumiko) You…spoke of this earlier, in code. You chose me! …we were all chosen!

Captain Hyosho: (She grits her teeth, staring deep into her opponent’s eyes) Bastards…we were all fooled…like children…

Captain Shin: (Her body is overcome by a cold chill, realizing the circumstances) if this was all planned then what implications can be had for us?

Captain Sodo: …I apologize for our deceit. It had to be done. (He looks at her, his eyes converting from sorrow to pure determination).

Captain Iriguchi: This explains much of my earlier feelings…(His eyes narrow as he contemplates the complexity of this discover, simultaneously gripping his zanpakuto tightly).

(Returning to Captain Karyuudo)

Captain Karyuudo: This…this was all a rouse?! (He scowls and backs away for a second, clutching his hilt tightly in his palm) What the hell is going on?

Captain Seinosuke: Oh, so you have finally been informed of your status. That took much longer than I expected, to be fair. I shouldn’t be surprised, I suppose.

Captain Karyuudo: (He darts at Akihiko) Yurei sakkaku! (Suddenly he divides into six individual bodies, each diving to a different location.

Captain Seinosuke: I’ve seen this all before, so it will be of little help to you.

Captain Karyuudo: Oh, you haven’t seen anything like this! (He is about to collide with Akihiko, but abruptly becomes transparent. Akihiko immediately slices through him with his broad-sword, but the body vanishes.)

Captain Seinosuke: (He immediately rotates his blade vertically, releasing some burst of kido that destroys the oncoming clone. The clone disperses, but Karyuudo immediately attacks from the other side. His blade pierces Akihiko’s stomach, drawing blood)

Captain Karyuudo: So much for having seen it all (he states, smiling deviously)

Captain Seinosuke: You’re so easily lulled, Captain Karyuudo (He swiftly points his finger and fires a byakurai at a distant clone. They dissipate upon impact of the kido, leaving this body and two others. He watches as Karyuudo becomes intangible, transferring to the other body)

Captain Karyuudo: You catch on rather quickly…

Captain Seinosuke: What made you think I hadn’t already known? (He immediately parries Karyuudo’s attack, before he can successfully dispose of the other clone. He flash-steps past Karyuudo, but abruptly reappears, with one clone behind him and another directly in front.) Trying to corner me, Captain?

Captain Karyuudo: (He dashes forward, firing a hado which Akihiko cleaves in half. As he continues forward, he realizes that the blade, which cleaved his technique in half, was doing so as it hurtled toward him, separate from Akihiko’s body. He decides to take advantage of this opportunity, so he transfers bodies, enabling this form to become intangible. He reappears behind Akihiko, hoping to catch him off guard, but Akihiko is already swinging his blade and inches from impact. Karyuudo stops his blade with his own) Ha! You’re not so tough with only a single blade, are you?

Captain Seinosuke: Who said I only had one? (He abruptly pulls on the slack of a horin he has previously attached to his broad-blade, which he hurtled at the kido. It soars past him and slices through Karyuudo. He immediately turns and thrusts his arm outward, shouting) Uwamuki Haishutsu

Captain Karyuudo: (As he appears, the last clone being destroyed, his body is assaulted by an upward discharge of powerful, white energy. It shatters his defense and lifts him from the ground as the energy roars vertically. He eventually falls, landing on the ground, looking up wearily at Akihiko)

Captain Seinosuke: As I said, I’ve seen this all before. Your zanpakuto is but a bore to me, as I can counter each move without hesitation. There is another reason, however, for which I was selected to battle you. My zanpakuto is innately your opposite. So, no matter how you struggle, no matter how quickly you parry or swing your blade, and no matter you combine kido and your techniques, I will always conquer you. You are not only innately weaker than me, but your zanpakuto has no defense against mine. You were studied, I’m afraid. And all your patterns your analyzed and codes. Upon doing so, my comrade, Captain Anenokoji, selected each captain and assigned them a pair. In doing so, she ensures our victory.

Captain Karyuudo: ….you knew all my techniques from the very beginning? You were feigning! I knew it! This whole time, I could sense something was disturbing and everything you said was so fowl and calculated.

Captain Seinosuke: Yes, you have been deceived. You may tend to your pride later. I’m well-aware that you won’t surrender, so I will continue to wear you down until you have no more strength to fight. Upon completing that, I will subsequently render you inactive by relinquishing your spiritual energy. Continued resistance will only cause you further grief.

Captain Geißt: ATTENTION ALL CAPTAINS! I have worse news…the Senkaimon has been completely blocked. Somehow, the culprit has managed to lock the movement of energy within the precipice world, so no Senkaimon can successfully adhere and open a stable gateway. In other words…you’re all trapped there until I can determine an appropriate method to counter this.

Captain Karyuudo: We’re trapped?!

Captain Seinosuke: Ah, yes, the final piece to the puzzle. The Gotei 13 have finally realized the extent of their predicament. Hopefully, this will help ensure some sensibility on your part and prompt surrender. I want to make this perfectly clear; your days as a captain and soul reaper have come to an end. You possess no means of stopping this process. Neither your blade nor intellect can save you from what is about to transpire. If you continue to challenge me and the authority I have been bestowed, I will not hesitate eliminate you. It will be your permanent…end. The choice is entirely yours, but I warn you, if you continue, you will have far more to worry over than simply what shallow injuries you have now.
K0VIP3R commented…
Great post Crazie! Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
Thanks, man! :) Больше года
Oh, i forgot to ask, but may have the honour of forcibly killing Kizumi, just to prove a point? If Onix is going to do this 'Randomfan' nonsense, then I don't see why he should get any considerations. Больше года
[The Expressionless Hold the Most Faces]

Livius took a few steps forward before flash stepping the rest of the distance, swinging his sword in perfect unison with his momentum as he reappeared in front of Elizabeth. Elizabeth easily raised her claymore up to deflect the strike and swung her large weapon around to slam into Livius’ side. Livius ducked underneath the wide swing and Elizabeth’s eyes widened as Livius casually swung his sword up again at the opening in Elizabeth’s stance, leaving her entire body open.

Elizabeth evaded by using the momentum of her heavy blade to pull her body back, only allowing a small graze across her cheek. Livius hopped back as the large claymore came around once more as Elizabeth pivoted on her heels, cleaving the air as she swung at him, narrowly missing once more. Elizabeth clicked her tongue as Livius ducked forward once more, his sword flashing through the air.

Elizabeth hopped back several feet as a few strands of blonde hair fell to her feet. There was no wound on her, but every strike had been aimed toward her neck and would have instantly been fatal.

“Your movements have changed suddenly to match the timing of my movements. You bastard. You’re using my weight against me, aren’t you?”

“After trading blows with you a few times, it’s easy to predict how you’ll fight with such a heavy weapon.” Livius replied as he crouched in a low stance, holding the blade of his sword level with his face, the tip pointed toward Elizabeth. “Which is using weight to crush speed and using overwhelming strength to hide your openings. By intimidating your opponent, you prevent them from getting in too close, but that works against them. Once your swing, you’re wide open, girl.”

“I see. But your realize how idiotic that is, right? If you mess up for even a moment, I won’t hesitate to crush you.”

“You won’t survive that long.”

Livius flashed-stepped forward and his sword’s blade was only a flash of silver due to his skillful swings. Sparks flew as Elizabeth’s heavy claymore deflected the strikes with the width of its blade and swung out like a heavy pendulum, threatening to cut through Livius like butter. Livius, however, was able to maneuver through the gaps in the swings, narrowly evading the heavy blade as he kept close to Elizabeth. The disadvantage was obvious. Livius was able to change his fighting style to the situation as Elizabeth was forced to conform to a single fighting style thanks to the weight of her sword versus her body’s size. Even if she had monstrous strength, the blade could only move so much with the limitations of her height and weight.

Well, that’s about as far as a girl can manage. Livius though bitterly as he slashed his katana to cut through Elizabeth’s side, intending to open her stomach and let her guts spill out. Elizabeth only evaded by slamming the blade of the claymore into the ground and using it to push herself into the air. Livius braced his feet as Elizabeth swung her body around to draw the claymore out of the ground and slashed down with all of her weight and momentum. Livius managed to move out of the way of the blade, but the rain of debris from the concrete blinded him, preventing him from counterattacking as the claymore cut through the road like butter. Acting on instinct, Livius held his sword up in front of him in a defensive posture as Elizabeth’s claymore swung through the dust and smashed into his blade, sending Livius flying back several meters before he managed to slow himself by digging his heels into the ground.

“Damn it all. It seems like if we continue like this, I’ll tire before I manage to kill you. I suppose that’s what happens when you have a type disadvantage.”

Elizabeth stepped out of the dust as she dragged her claymore along with her. Even though Livius could not see her face and her tone was completely relaxed and polite, he could imagine her frustration. In fact, he had the feeling that he could feel it pervading the air along with the death glare she was giving him. If only looks could kill…

“Why do you have such a big weapon, anyways?” Livius grumbled as he tightened his grip on his sword. “Even with your strength, it’s out of proportion. You’re just hindering yourself.”

“As expected of a Kenpachi, you could figure that much out. But after getting that far, you must be an idiot for not being able to figure out the rest.”

Elizabeth held her claymore out in front of her, pointing the wide tip at Livius.

“If it were any smaller, it would be too light for comfort. I need to swing around something heavy, but if it’s small, getting the weight distribution to work would difficult. Even if it’s a little cumbersome, the challenge makes things more interesting.”

“Well then, I hope you enjoying the challenge of a disadvantage as I cut that throat of yours. I won’t go easy on you because you’re giving yourself a handicap, woman.”

“Handicap? Oh dear, is that how you see it? I’ll have to remedy that situation immediately. I plan to crush you brutally—a handicap would resemble an act of mercy, wouldn’t it?”

Elizabeth held the claymore vertically so the blade aimed toward the sky as she held the hilt directly in front of her face, which seemed even more expressionless than normal, thanks to the blank mask.

“Tremor and shiver, Séisme.”

Spiritual pressure swelled up and pervaded the air as Elizabeth’s claymore became cloaked with a bright red color. The claymore shrunk slightly and lost all of its width, the blade turning into a rod-like shape and the cross guard turning into a swept hilt. As the light died, it showed Elizabeth holding a beautiful epée—the hilt was shaped like rose petals, cupping Elizabeth’s small hand as the blade of the rapier extended for nearly three meters.

The blade was beautiful and fit Elizabeth’s stature. It was strange how a simple change of weapon shape could exemplify the delicate nature that this woman had. Looking at her now, she seemed too elegant to wield the monstrous strength she’d displayed earlier.

“After all of that talk, you just traded weight and width for lightness and proper size anyways.” Livius muttered indifferently as he held his sword up before him in an offensive posture. “You stupid woman; you would have been smarter to keep the heavier weapon. Now I won’t have to worry about your range and will rip your throat out with ease.”

Before Livius could move, he heard someone contacting him from a distance. His eyes widened as their voice became more coherent and relayed to him the information that had been spread to all of the captains. Elizabeth did not interrupt the transmission as she took a fencing posture, the tip of her rapier aimed directly at Livius.

“Tch…what the hell does this mean?” Livius demanded. An evil smirk appeared on his face as he glared at Elizabeth. “We were all setup from the beginning?”

“Why would you be smiling? This situation more than dire—it’s entirely fatal. You’ve all been invited into Death’s hands, and you willingly accepted, and yet you’re smiling. Honestly…those who can’t read the air shouldn’t breathe it.”

“Hah. Don’t get me wrong. I’m surprised that you people planned so far ahead. But this means that those other captains might get themselves killed. If I’m lucky, my influential position will multiply tenfold. Less captains means less rivals. The same amount of power will be temporarily distributed among a smaller group of people. Isn’t it not the perfect situation?”

“And what if you ambitious ego never leaves this battlefield in one piece?”

“All I have to do is kill you, right? Let’s make this quick—I need to decide how to make the best use of my situation.”

Elizabeth clicked her tongue as her grip on her rapier’s hilt tightened. Her head lowered slightly as her entire body loosened.

“Egotistical…arrogant…blind. You couldn’t even find a way to rise to power without killing your own predecessor…scum like you is better off dead.”

Livius’ eyes narrowed in focus as Elizabeth shot forward with a single flash step, reappearing in front of him with her rapier gripped tightly in her hand. Her thrust was instantaneous and quick; he wasn’t even able to deflect it until the tip of the rapier was already an inch from his eye. And even after her deflected it, Elizabeth’s rapier was aimed up at him once more, nicking his arms several times before Livius could bring his sword around to cleave into her side. Elizabeth was gone almost immediately—her flash-step had improved rapidly. Livius brought his sword around skillfully to block the fierce piercing strikes that flew at him from the side. Though he could skillfully evade the heaviest blows with his sword and footwork, he could not defend against many of the quicker, small blows that left dozens of shallow scratches across his flesh.

Though he hated to admit it toward someone who had been swinging around a massive sword just a moment ago, her swordsmanship was remarkable. If he continued on as he was…

“Bakudo 8: Seki!”

A blue orb appeared near Livius’ blade as he went into a defensive stance. With this stance, he was sure to block with his blade, but he would have to stop moving in order to ensure it, which was dangerous against an opponent moving as rapidly as Elizabeth. It was clearly an invitation, one difficult to refuse. If he was off by even a moment, he’d probably be pierced in one of his vitals.

It only worked due to Livius’ skillful use of the blade. He tilted his sword slightly as he blocked Elizabeth’s fierce strike. It was a feint meant to put his defensive maneuver to waste, but their blades still connected right over the blue orb. With a repulsive shock, both of them went reeling back several yards away from each other on the asphalt. Livius raised his sword at the same time, calling out.

“Bring me their essence, Shishōmen!”

Spiritual pressure burst forth from Livius as his katana changed appearance slightly, lengthening slightly as she gripped it with both of his hands firmly.

“Even distance will not be able to save your from my blade, detestable scum!”

A sonic boom preceded Elizabeth’s approach by barely a moment as she shot across the asphalt like a bullet. Her speed made it difficult to focus on her, almost blurring her appearance. Livius, however, was able to see it. He could see her path and technique, her speed and timing. Even her dangerously high reiryoku levels were visible to his eye as he tensed his body in preparation.

Livius ducked at the last moment as Elizabeth literally appeared to fly through the spot where he had been standing a moment before, skewering an afterimage. Livius kicked up fiercely, knocking Elizabeth in the side and throwing her off-guard. He sword his blade around as he stood up abruptly, turning on his torso to give him more momentum. Elizabeth deflected his strike with her blade nonetheless, skillfully side-stepping. Livius spun the blade around in his hand briefly to prevent his wrist from reaching its limit and allowing him to step in close and kick once more, striking Elizabeth in the gut.

Elizabeth, however, was merely another blur as she appeared to vanish from sight. It wasn’t shunpo, sonido, or any other form of quick movement using the reiryoku.
Livius could see it. The increased muscle tension…incredible strength…the sonic boom…

“You’re converting your strength into speed, aren’t you?” Livius asked as he whirled around to block Elizabeth’s onslaught of attacks. “Your blows are weaker.”

“Excellent observation, scum.” Elizabeth murmured as she planted one foot on the ground firmly and held her rapier out to block the horizontal slash from Livius’ rapier. “Are you willing to stake your life on that?”

The sound of their weapons clashing seemed to echo more loudly than it should. Livius’ eyes widened for a moment, stunned by the recoil he received from his own attack. He was forced to stumble back as his hand went numb whereas Elizabeth didn’t budge even slightly.

“There is more to it…? But I can’t see it.”

Livius tried to murmur this aloud, but no sound came from his mouth. At least, that’s what he thought. All of the sudden, all sound had stopped, as if the blow had temporarily caused him to go deaf.

“…know about your ability, already. That is why I am here to face you.”

Elizabeth’s voice became audible again slowly, but she was speaking softly. Even so, Livius could still hear her no problem.

“Anything can be disrupted at a certain wavelength. Even your so-called ‘psychometry’. Just try to read me, scum, if you can. I guarantee that it will be a painful experience.”

“You damned woman…” Livius ground his teeth as he stepped forward. But he studdenly came to a stop as he felt a strangely wet sensation over his top lip and he used the back of his hand to wipe it. He stared at the blood there for a moment, dumbfounded. Blood was flowing from his nose as a steady pace, as if he had a nose bleed, and some was even drooling from his ears. Just what had she done to him?

“What an irritating look…” Elizabeth sighed as her emerald green eyes glared through the holes of her blank mask. “Did I not ask if you’re willing to stake your life on those assumptions of yours? I had no complaint when I was asked to fight the eleventh squad captain after analyzing his ability. I, however, was more interested in his disposition. Ambitious…arrogant…suffering from an inferiority complex…and rose to his position by murdering his predecessor? Why ambition could you hold that would warrant such a pathetic life?”

Elizabeth pointed her rapier’s tip at Livius despite the distance between them. Her grip on her rapier’s hilt was so tight, her knuckles were white. It seemed she was holding herself back at the moment, but her restraint wouldn’t last long. If only her polite tone could reflect whatever rage was gripping her mind.

“Answer me, eleventh squad captain. What is your dream? Your goal? If you do not impress me, I will not hesitate to drive this through that empty heart of yours promptly!”
last edited Больше года
Is anyone's squad designated for healing? :P
Could Division 2 или 12 be dedicated to healing? If we need one, then I could always create another character. Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
I think Ты have enough characters, haha. One of the presently occupied divisions, without a specific title, can take-on that responsibility. Although, it isn't particularly pertinent, I was simply wondering. Больше года
[Kaze No Bujoku! An Arrogance Crushed!]

Yushi stared down his opponent. He seemed to be slightly distracted by the news that had just been relayed by his compatriots from the Gotei 13. Yushi struck quickly, dealing a scything blow at the other man, shunpoing to increase the speed of the attack. Kizumi looked in shock, as the blade hit his shoulder and left a small wound, that seeped a tiny amount of blood.

'Distractions will get you killed. On the battlefield, it is prudent to maintain a focus. Without this focus, one would be lost. Hado No. 52, Makigai!'

The Kido burst from Yushi's hand and sped towards his opponent - a long, thin chain of energy, with metal spikes on both ends. It hit Kizumi and wrapped itself around him, then exploded violently, after the spikes pierced his skin.

'In any case, you lack the drive to defeat me. I will not go easy on you. You should have submitted to us while you had the chance, now it is too late. I will even kill you, if I have to.'

Kizumi appeared again, his body smoking and burn marks, while his arms seemed to have taken a fair bit of damage as well. 'Damn you! Just wait and see, Juzo Hosho scum!!! We will defeat each and every one of you, if that is what it takes.'

'Oh, I fear that it will take even more than that. If you can sense your comrades' energy, then you will realise that they are having quite some trouble with my own compatriots. I suggest that you concentrate and at least try to hit me... Failing that, just disappear, if you think you can escape me. I'm not giving you a chance to escape, because I will catch you if you try it. However, it may be the wisest choice for you, at this point. Oh, deary me... I seem to be talking too much. I suppose it is time to continue this fight - if you could call it that.'

Yushi disappeared again, circling around his opponent. Kizumi seemed to waiting and watching. Yushi didn't allow him a chance and began the assault. By attacking with his blade stretched outwards, Yushi's speed made it possible to attack at an increasing rate, and his Zanpakuto became a blur, as Kizumi fought to escape its trajectory.

'Bakudo No. 84, Rokka Kudou!'

The Bakudo that resulted was enormous - it covered a massive area around Kizumi, shutting him off from the world. Yushi stared proudly at his creation, noting that it was a particularly difficult Kido to get right.

'Soren Sokatsui!'

The Hado passed through the walls of the Bakudo, which didn't seem to exist when Yushi's spiritual energy came in contact with it. The Hado exploded inside of the construction, and finally, the walls disappeared, along with the residual energy from the Soren Sokatsui.

'Release your weapon, otherwise you'll die.'

Kizumi glared at him, but recognised the wisdom of the suggestion, so he sighed and did exactly that. 'Support, Kyokushahou!'

All at once, the katana disappeared, and evolved into a massive, two foot long and half foot wide howitzer artillery gun. It came complete with goggles.

'This is my Shikai, Kyokushahou... Don't get too cocky... I'm not that weak.'

Yushi guffawed at the sight of it. 'I already knew about this. Why do think I chose to combat you, in particular? Because I knew that this was your weapon... You fool, how you suppose you can hit me with that thing, when I am the fastest Juzo Hosho? I haven't even moved as fast as I can, yet. Just wait until you see what mine is. See through the cracks, Nanjuu No Sonoshi Kokoro!'

There was no change to his weapon. It looked exactly the same, but something seemed different about Yushio, though Kizumi couldn't seem to put his finger on it. He cocked the howitzer and fired a barrage of exploding shells at Yushi. Yushi didn't move, and he seemed to avoid being hit every one of them, though Kizumi could have sworn that he didn't move once. In fact, it seemed almost like they passed right through him, though that couldn't be right.

'Figured it out yet?'

Kizumi just shook his head and fired more rounds, which were avoided swiftly. Yushi stayed where he was, but it felt like his energy was directly in front of Kizumi. Then his shoulder exploded with blood and he fell back, landing on his back, on the ground.

'i won't explain it to you... But, you better figure out what to do... I told you that I wouldn't take it easy on you... And, I won't.
last edited Больше года
Again, let's avoid Bankai everyone!
[The Powerful and the Powerless]

Time seemed to pass by very slowly in Livius’ mind. He was concentrating more on the blood slowly seeping from his ears and nose than what his fearsome opponent was saying. He licked the blood off of his top lip and smirked. Elizabeth had finished speaking and was now glaring fervently at him, her blade still pointed in his direction.

Elizabeth Renoir: *her tone is low but filled with vehemence* Did you even hear a word I said?

Livius Abel: (He looks in her direction still smirking) Did you say something?

Elizabeth Renoir: Arrogant scum! (Livius’ left eye twitches in response)

Without warning Elizabeth violently thrust herself forwards at Livius with so much force that the asphalt shattered from underneath the foot she pushed off with. He barely had time to blink before the tip of her blade was inches from his face. Using the same high speed technique he used before to evade her attack, he swiftly moved out of her path leaving a very brief afterimage, but not without receiving a small cut across the bridge of his nose.

He set his body up to defend as Elizabeth rapidly charged at him attacking with a flurry of quick, powerful thrusts and slices aimed mostly at his neck and head. Even with the special ability of his zanpakutō, which seemed to be wholly suppressed, he could barely keep up with and repel her fierce onslaught. Finishing her blade’s tirade Elizabeth feinted to slice through his neck and Livius, under immense pressure, took the bait lifting his blade to block her false attack. Using his mistake to her advantage, she effortlessly flicked his blade arm out of the away leaving his body wide open for a final attack. Livius’ face screwed up in disbelief as Elizabeth swung her arm down in an effort to finish him.

Livius Abel: Bakudō #39 Enkōsen! (A large spinning dull yellow disc of spiritual energy erects itself in front of his torso just as her blade makes contact)

The kidō shield managed to absorb most of the blow before shattering and causing Livius to hurtle backwards, smashing through both the flyway they were fighting on and the underpass directly underneath. He finally came to a painful halt two underpasses below where Elizabeth was standing. The affected concrete and asphalt crumbled and threw up dust. It was silent for a several seconds.

Elizabeth Renoir: (She grinds her teeth agitatedly as she senses his reiatsu) Still alive, huh?

Meanwhile Livius groaned and gruffly picked himself out of the rubble and looked above him. The collapsed structures blocked his view of her but he could feel her intense reiatsu loud and clear. He sat down and began to think.

Livius Abel: (Inner monologue) I don’t understand. Everything was clear and then nothing… trying to read her and her zanpakutō is almost impossible. But how? Shishōmen can see everything…

His thoughts were cut short as a destructive Hadō thundered from above, clearing Elizabeth’s path for attack. Livius could see the bloodlust in her eyes and for the first time in a while he felt a pang of fear. This woman was strong; maybe too strong.
She restarted her brutal assault, confounding Livius with her immense physical speed and strength; Elizabeth was completely overwhelming him and she didn’t even seem to be breaking a sweat. After several more seconds of dangerous thrusts and volatile slashes, she brought her blade down in a mighty chop. Livius managed to block the brunt of her attack, using his both hands to do so, but the clash of blades was colossal and released a potent echoing shockwave; the sheer force of the attack had pushed Livius down to one knee whilst making a crater in the ground underneath him.

Once again everything became inaudible to Livius. He couldn’t discern any sound whatsoever and the familiar feel of wetness returned yet again from his nose and ears; he tasted the iron in his blood as it dribbled on to his lip. He looked up and was greeted by the tip of Elizabeth’s blade fixated only centimetres from his head. He could see her lips moving but he still couldn’t make anything out; numerous seconds later the sound slowly came back to his ears.

Elizabeth Renoir: *Her tone is ice cold* …owerless before me. So 11th Squad Captain, will you answer my question now? I would like to know what your dreams and goals are before I end your pathetic life.

Livius lowered his head and gazed at the ground. A bloodthirsty grin was painted on his face and he sneered under his breath. Her zanpakutō’s ability was slowly dawning upon him.
last edited Больше года
hmmm
I don't know about anyone else, but I think Gamerking should have his place on this forum revoked since he has not done anything since posting his character. I attempted to contact him and got no reply. And that was over a month ago.
He's taking up a place that another more proactive person could have.

That's my little rant over.
last edited Больше года
K0VIP3R commented…
No I agree. I think he should be removed. Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
Calm down. It's nothing to become agitated over. He isn't around and I have neglected to remove him from the roster, but that hardly affects anything. His mere presence has gone unnoticed this entire time, plus, we have plenty of people. And, it should be mentioned, we don't exactly have tons of people clammering from positions, so we need not conern ourselves. I believe our bigger concern is the absence of individuals like Onix , who successfully integrated within the fold, only to disappear, making posting quite difficult. I'll Удалить gamerking's title, but it really wasn't significant enough to warrant an entire post. Больше года
Zordaik commented…
I do think it's funny, though, that randomfan's become a verb. Also, everyone has my apologies as well for going AWOL. Больше года