Блич аниме Bleach Resurgence

crazieone106 posted on Oct 07, 2012 at 09:06PM
[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of Sekhmet and her Angel's attempts to eradicate the Soul Society (leaving it in ruin), the Gotei 13 are presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō Hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their titles. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 100 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Note: Juzo Hosho refers to the 13 Sentry just as the Gotei 13 refers to the 13 Court Guard. The people of Ukishima Rakuen (Floating Island Paradise - and the nation itself) may be called Ukira. Similar to the Seireitei, where only members of the Gotei 13 reside, Mujūryoku seiiki (Weightless Sanctuary) is that for Ukishima Rakuen. It is a series of massive floating islands, far above the ground's surface. On ground-level, however, exist the Chīsai (Lesser Souls). This, of course, is a concept similar to the Rukon District. The governing body of Ukishima Rakuen, similar to central 46, is Kengen (Mindful Authority).

Character Template
Name
Sex
Personality
Position (number and for which organization)
Zanpakuto name and release command

Juzo Hosho (13 Sentry)
Squad 2: Kin Hikari (Leleu)
Squad 3: Yvon Gerard -Silverexorcist (DECEASED)
Squad 4:
Squad 5: Rikaro Nidalia
Squad 6: Sumiko Anenokoji (Institute of Research and Advancement) - Crazieone (DECEASED)
Squad 7: Enne Tachimukau
Squad 8: Kyobo Sodo (Vanguard Unit)- K0V
Squad 9: Naoki Himura (Subjugation & Punishment Force)
Squad 10: Jisano Meibatsu (BP)
Squad 11: Nobuko Wakahisa
Squad 12: Emrira Galio (K0V)
Squad 13: Yushi Kenronri (BP)
Healer: Iyashi Kyō

Gotei 13

Squad 1: Senya Tatami
Squad 2: Kuchimame Kamima (Ryuu)
Squad 3: Yoishiro Roychi (Leleu)
Squad 4: Ganta Yamamoto (Leleu)
Squad 5: Junichi Kuwano (DECEASED)
Squad 6: Senato Ajibana (Senato)
Squad 7: Ziel Abzan (Leleu)
Squad 8: Kirio Nagame (BP)
Squad 9: Majo Shin (Link)
Squad 10: Akarui Hyosho (Link)
Squad 11: Livius Abel (Ryuu) (DECEASED)
Squad 12: Matou Kira
Squad 13:Tomoe Hayashi
Kido Corp: Kie Geißt.(Link)

last edited on Nov 24, 2014 at 11:03PM

Блич аниме 690 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 690

Больше года shadowcon99 said…
Crazie long time no see. If you guys need help I don't mind pitching in as long as there are spots available.
Больше года crazieone106 said…
Go ahead, Shadow. Squad five of the Gotei 13 is available. I believe so, at least. I'm almost certain I have the description updated. If you want nine or ten, that would be fine, too. Link is no longer a member of this forum and we planned on killing off those characters. I can write a post doing that to help make room for your character.
The ninth division sounds like the best fit for the Zanpakuto I'll be basing a character off of. Of course input is always nice so if you would like I can send you a copy of it.
shadowcon99 commented…
Эй, link before Ты post Комментарии like that read the posts above. crazie сказал(-а) it was fine if i took squad nine as they are planning to kill off your characters because Ты cannot continue. Больше года
I see. Well, post your character and I'll add him to the roster.
I will put him on later in the day; I need to add some finishing touches.
Name: Reiji Tsugari

Sex: Male

Height: 6’4”

Eye Color: Grey

Hair color: Blonde

Appearance: Reiji has never followed the iconic Gotei 13 uniform standards for captains with the fact that his haori is opposite of the normal; he wears a black haori with white insignia. He also wears the traditional Keisin uniform under his haori.

Personality: He appears on the outside to be a cold and unforgiving man who shows no emotion to anyone and who holds compassion for no one. This stems from his earlier years when he fell in love but years later was left by his wife for his best friend. Speculation has often been made by those that have seen it that this tragedy is the reason for his Zanpakuto being what it is; in that it appears a very feminine Zanpakuto. He has very few friends among the Gotei 13, because he sees no point in trying to make friends as they will betray you anyways, but he is extremely loyal to all those who stand next to him in battle and he would sacrifice himself to save a comrade.

Abilities: Before taking up the seat as captain Reiji served as third seat in squad two for a very long time thus making him an expert at hand-to-hand combat. He is one of the foremost experts in shunpo and if you were to become good enough friends to see inside his cold shell he would boast that he is the fastest in seireitei; but this is an untested theory. He has also gain the knowledge of Shunko, about the expertise level of Yoruichi, but he rarely ever uses it outside of training.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Zanpakuto Release: Catch all enemies in your web

Zanpakuto Name: Burraku u~ido (Boo-ra-koo wi-doe). ((Black Widow))

Bankai Name: Kumo no Joo Burraku u~ido (Koomo no joe Boo-ra-koo wi-doe). ((Spider Queen Black Widow))

Shikai Form: The Zanpakuto dissipates and forms razor-sharp, venomous, strands that only the wielder can see. These strands are spread within a certain radius at the first release. The webs are controlled be their wielders fingers and each one has a needle the size of a spider fang at the end of it filled with venom; allowing it to stick into surfaces or targets.

Bankai Abilities:

Mure ni yotte shibō (Moo-ray ni –yotae she-bow). ((Death by swarm))
The Zanpakuto dissipates into a swarm of ten thousand spiders whose venom will immobilize whatever they bite; the swarm is controlled with the wielders hands. But it can also be controlled with the mind however, this causes some of the spiders to form into a Wakizashi blade.

Kumo ni Kama rete shibo (Koo-mo ni Kah-mah re-tay she-bow). ((Death by Spider Bite))
The Zanpakuto breaks into throwing needles that can be thrown at the enemy. Once the enemy is hit they are marked so the next stage of the Bankai can kill them.

Doku ni yotte shi (doe-koo ni yo-tay she). ((Death by Venom))
The venom that was injected by the needles in Death by Spider Bite is activated causing paralysis and eventually death. Only the wielder of the Zanpakuto holds the anti-venom in the hilt of the Zanpakuto.

Supaidā joō ni yotte shi (ts-pie-dah Ja-o ni yo-tay she). ((Death by Spider Queen.))
The Zanpakuto is thrown into the air and returns as the spider queen, an extremely large spider about the size of a home, who commands a swarm of her own. The Spider queen is able to create the strands that the shikai version of the blade produces at will; creating a maze of razor webs. This spider follows the orders or its wielder.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Reiji Tsugari Rank: Captain of секунда Division (Gotei 13) Sex: Male Age: 900 Height
Больше года LinkKinuzuma13 said…
In light of recent events, I would like to rejoin. If that is alright with everyone, of course. I wouldn't want to burden anybody with my presence or my sporadic posting patterns, but I would like to become a member of this forum once again. And I can see that Shadow has decided to return as well. In that case, do with Majo what you will.

I realize that for many of you this is very out of the blue. I had no idea of the amount of free time I would be presented with and can think of nothing better to do with it. I would very much like it if you would have me back. I plan on picking up Yumei Kakei again, for those of you involved with it, and Leleu and I are collaborating with one another to create another balanced forum that suits all Roleplaying styles. I will be, if you allow me back, posting on a regular basis. I would appreciate it if you didn't hassle me about this decision I have made, as I am also in a very saddened state due to my Grandmother's failing health. This is causing me much distress and I would not like to be bothered about my motives to rejoin(unless you're just dying to know, in which case I can't really just blow you off) , a simple answer with a simple explanation would be appreciated.
last edited Больше года
shadowcon99 commented…
i always enjoyed your posts and thank Ты for doing what Ты did with your character so Ты have my vote Link. Больше года
LinkKinuzuma13 commented…
Also I do believe that one of us, though I cannot remember who, referred to my posting habits as "sporadic". I can't deny it, really. Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
No where in my response did I disqualify your experience. I simply сказал(-а) that this is not the environment to be sharing those personal issues. Personally, I come her to escape my bust, and at times, hectic life. While I can empathize with your plight, I don't desire for it to be broadcast on the forum. It is that simple. If Ты find that offensive, well, frankly, I don't care. Blogs are great tools for just such an affective outlet, so I recommend Ты utilize them, not this. In the mean time, feel free to resume posting with your characters. Ryuu and the others could truly use someone to help guide that side of the forum. Больше года
Two is fine.
Больше года silverexorcist said…
My inactivity here...was much longer than I had thought. But to be fair, there has been a lack of material to post with. Even with dialogue, the amount of options seems a bit restricted and things might get a bit repetitive if we aren't able to think of interesting subjects to base the dialogue on to begin with.

I suppose I should mention; in a week, I'm going on vacation, so my posting will be restricted for about fourteen days.

[Unfair Trial]

Tomoyo Daidōji sighed deeply as she stood in what appeared to be a massive library, empty of any personnel. Book shelves stretched for as far as the eye could see, each one filled with complicated theories and formulas on kido. As a part of Ākaibu—a facility belonging to the Juzo Hosho and maintained by the fifth squad—it was home to every record related to kido starting from the very beginning of their history. The greater ninety percent of the information gathered here was utterly useless to the common soul reaper. The majority were simply theories—and no more than that. As ever record was kept in the infinity expanding library, it was perfectly natural that the vast majority would record failures and misled ideas. Even Tomoyo herself, who could ignore the limitations of standard kido with her zanpakutou, could only make use of a fraction of the texts.

But it still looked impressive nonetheless. Captain Yushi Kenronri couldn’t help but gaze around with a slight amount of awe showing on his face, observing how high the roof seemed to be as Tomoyo focused on finding a single book among a full book shelf.

“I should thank you again for doing this.” Tomoyo spoke casually as she found the book she was searching for, drawing it from the shelf and setting it on a nearby table. She flipped through half of it until she found a series of empty pages that seemed untouched. “I normally don’t have to drag others so deep into this place, but it was necessary this time.”

“I don’t mind.” Captain Kenronri assured indifferently as Tomoyo placed herself between him and the book, holding a palm out to them both. A magic circle appeared before her palms and text slowly began to write itself in the book, forming a complicated formula as Tomoyo murmured under her breath. “Since there weren’t that many of us who actually succeeded, I can’t really refuse to give you the information if it will help. But I have to say; I’m shocked that you didn’t succeed. Was your opponent stronger than the information Anenokoji gave us?”

“Her information had no problems.” Tomoyo assured a bit more quickly than she intended. She took a deep breath to calm herself before speaking again. “It was just that my opponent was a lot more...lively than I expected. It was my own fallibility and mistakes that led to my failure.”

“So in other words, you couldn’t kill your opponent, even though the opportunity was there.”

Tomoyo downcast her eyes in response to the blunt words. She knew exactly where she’d messed up, and she knew that she’d make the same mistake even if she could redo the scenario. She was hardly anything compared to this man, who had slain his enemy without a problem.

“To be more precise, I saved us both and sacrificed an arm in the battle. I wasn’t able to seal her spiritual pressure and she managed to escape. The fact that the kido expert wasn’t able to use the seal in order to analyze its affect herself is quite shameful. That is why I have to rely on the information from you and Akihiko.”

Kenronri’s eyes fell to the arm before him as Tomoyo withdrew it, glancing at the book now filled with writing. The arm didn’t seem any different from a normal arm at first glance, but once he paid mind to it, he saw the slight difference in skin color.

“…Did you make that flesh out of clay?”

“When we were alive, a human body was said to have been made from the earth.” Tomoyo’s response was similar to a teacher responding to a student’s question. “Here, we are made of the same reishi that makes up everything around us. It’s a difficult process and I can only control it by keeping the spiritual essence in my body fresh, like blood flowing. Compared to that, I have to praise Anenokoji for her success. Reproducing flesh from its origin works due to the flexibility, but creating tissue using a serum seems…difficult…”

Tomoyo shut the book firmly and slipped it into her robes before motioning for Kenronri to follow her toward the exit. Kenronri followed after her with a frown tugging at his face, watching the small woman’s back. Her excess robes that signified her noble rank along with her position as a captain, head of the kido corps, and the director of Ākaibu all swished with her every movement. It must have been a heavy burden to wield so many responsibilities—metaphorically speaking.

But…

“Captain Daidōji, when the time comes to fight once more, will you be able to fulfill your duty?”

“I cannot simply kill a person, Captain Kenronri. I know it is naïve, but I did not gain all that I have to murder others. That was the very source of this accursed chain of bloody events. I would beseech the head captain to reconsider our manner of approach, but I can easily predict the outcome of such a confrontation…”

“That is why you should just accept your fate. No peace will be kept if we disobey orders. If you continue to fight it, you’ll only drag your enemy through a longer hell. If you kill them quickly and painlessly, you will probably grant them a kinder end than your vain attempts to spare them will.”

“We were not ordered to kill the soul reapers of Soul Society.” Tomoyo’s hands gripped the sleeves of her robes unconsciously. “That is why we are sealing their reiryoku.”

“And when that proves impossible, do you plan to let your opponent escape every time?”

Tomoyo did not respond as she came to a halt. Kenronri sighed as he stepped around her, able to see the exit ahead.

“I do not mean to torment you, but this is reality. Only fools believe they can gain victory through inaction. The elimination of enemies is the safest route to go if you want real peace.”

Tomoyo remained silent as Kenronri exited. After a few moments of remaining as she was, she sighed deeply, adjusting her mask on her face.

“Is the simple lack of options…really a just excuse?”
crazieone106 commented…
Great post, Silver. Больше года
Well, you're free to disseminate your ideas. Until now, I don't believe you've ever offered an idea.I know I have been discussing things with others, but you seldom participate. Also, it is up to the individual who controls the character to generate interesting dialogues. While collaboration is important, if you never present a single dialogue of substance, you can hardly claim the problem to be with others. Though your comments have merit.
Crazie are you going to put up a post killing off the old squad 2 captain or should I k=just post an intro to my character?

P.S. do you have a summary of everything that has happened?
crazieone106 commented…
He is deposed, so Ты can just take his position. As I сказал(-а) below, he was effectively neutralized in a passive manner. Ты will need to catch-up on what has happened, by the way. However, he no longer fills that position and was likely sent to live in the Rukon district, или something. Больше года
Shadow, Onix's character, Karyuudo, is already dead. So you have nothing to worry about. If you want to know what has happened, I suggest reading from the first post, which I believe is on either page 2 or 3.
crazieone106 commented…
He isn't dead, he is deposed. He has his reiryoku taken from him by Akihiko. Больше года
Ah, that's right. I must've read that post wrong. Больше года
I am trying to read it but I have been doing single dialogue, so you just control your character, for a while and getting back into this I just remembered how long the post were and it is kind of overwhelming.
crazieone106 commented…
THe character Ты posted, is he squad five или two? Link is still nine, unless she will allow me to incorporate her character in a death-plot. Больше года
If Ты want to kill her then Ты may. I have no problem with it. It would make for great story material and would provide character development for Kie and Akarui. :) Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
That's fine, if it is sqaud two, specify that in his bio. It says nine, at the moment. Больше года
I am still in the process of reading everything and it might take me a day or two to finish so in the meantime if someone wanted to post an introduction to my character becoming a captain I have no issues with that.
crazieone106 commented…
I think it might be interesting if he was randomly selected due to his skills and it caused a bit of disruption in the squad, as he was never formally inducted, and whatnot. Больше года
I agree with the above. Больше года
shadowcon99 commented…
I also forgot Ты are not from Soul Society in this one. XD Больше года
Больше года K0VIP3R said…
I'm writing a post but I've got a severe case of writers block at the moment. Might be a couple more days till I get it finished. Sorry for any delays.
Больше года demondude2500 said…
I'm a bit new here and I have a character in mind but I was wondering has someone already got the position of squad 5 captain I ask cuz when I made my character that's the squad I decided he should b captain of
crazieone106 commented…
No, that position is vacant, as it reads in the description. Ты are welcome to fill it with a character, as long as Ты have read the Описание and understand this does not follow the traditional plot-line established in the Bleach series. Also, please, follow the character template so everyone can fully understand your character. If Ты need any help acclimating, those on the side of the Gotei 13 can help Ты (Link, Ryuu). Больше года
Let my character's intro begin!

[The Queen Meets the Spider]

The Seireitei was full of talk about the induction of the new captain for squad 8, mostly because he was much younger than the other captains, but one squad carried on with its duties even without their captain; squad 2.

Among squad 2 it is a well cherished tradition that seated officers hold a special responsibility, such as watching over the Patrol corps of the Onmitsukido or being in charge of The Nest of Maggots, and one seated officer has held his position longer than any other; Reiji Tsugari the 3rd seat of squad two. As the Corps Commander of the Detention Unit Reiji’s duty is to not only train his unit but to watch over The Nest of Maggots; his position as an officer is not a reflection of his skills but of his drive. Reiji is regarded as the best hand-to-hand fighter in squad 2 and it is whispered, among his squad mates, that he is faster than the Head-Captain herself; however this is an untested fact. But, it is these rumors that have drawn the attention of the Head-Captain to observe Reiji as a potential captain.

Reiji is re-attaching his Zanpakuto to his side as he leaves the maggots nest but outside of his view the Head-Captain spectates his actions see for herself if he is as skilled as his squad mates claim. Reiji shunpos away from the prison but not towards the second division barracks.

Senya: “Where could you be going Reiji Tsugari?” The Head-Captain has no issues following the officer to his destination. “And are you really as fast as they say?” Within a few moments Senya arrives just outside of a cave but, while she has lost sight of Reiji, she cannot feel his spiritual pressure; but, she chooses to venture inside of the cave masking her own spiritual pressure to remain undetected. However, what she finds within is both stunning and of great concern to her; the cave is made of Sekkiseki and Reiji is performing a technique she has never seen before; her curiosity into the new technique implores her to stay and watch.

After a few hours have passed and Senya has grasped the knowledge of Reiji Tsugari’s skills it is clear to her, even with this new technique, that he is not worthy to be a captain quite yet and she gathers herself preparing to leave his secret training ground.

Reiji: “Bankai…..” It is the resonance of this one word within the cave that causes Senya to turn on her heels and rethink her notion of leaving the cave.

Senya: “Could a third seat really have attained a Bankai?”

Reiji: “Kumo no Joo Burraku u~ido…..Mure ni yotte shibō” Reiji blade dissipates from his hand and flows onto the ground in the form of ten thousand spiders.

Senya: “Although…… It is not a very impressive Bankai; has he only just attained it?”

Reiji: “Shunko.” As kido begins to spark from Reiji’s shoulders his Shihakusho is destroyed revealing his Keisen uniform underneath; the dense veil of kido quickly engulfs his arms and legs as it still sparks from his back and shoulders. Reiji begins to destroy boulders within his cave but at the same time his swarm is matching his movements but with the intention of holding the boulders in place as if they were people.

Senya: “You have yet to cease to amaze me Reiji Tsugari.”

After every boulder has been destroyed Reiji’s kido dies down and the spiders reform into a blade but Reiji has disappeared leaving nothing but a silhouette where he once was.

Senya: “Where did you go?” She lost sight of him due to her no focusing on his movements but rather trying to analyze the technique she just witnessed.

Reiji: “I suppose you saw everything then?” Reiji was behind the Head-Captain now.

Senya: She turned to face the man who moved fast enough to avoid her sight for an instant. “I did. But tell me is that swarm of spiders really your Bankai?”

Reiji: “Yes, Mure ni yotte shibō is one of four abilities my Bankai possesses; however that is not the true form of my Bankai, merely and adaptation.”

Senya: “Show me its true form.”

Reiji: “As you wish; Supaidā joō ni yotte shi.” Reji throws his Zanpakuto into the air but what returns is something a little bigger; his Queen Spider descended from the ceiling on a large strand of web. “This is the true form of Kumo no Joo Burraku u~ido; the others are ones we have created to better allow us to eliminate our targets.”

Senya: “To think that a 3rd seat had attained this kind of power; perhaps you are the right choice.”

Reiji: “Do not always judge a shinigami’s skills by their seat Ma’am. And, if I may, the right choice for what?”

Senya: She throws him the Squad 2 captain’s Haori she had been concealing. “To wear that; I expect to
see you at the upcoming captain’s meeting.” With that she left; vanishing with greater speed than Reiji had previously demonstrated

Reiji Just stood, locked in place, as his Zanpakuto approached him and it to gazed upon the Haori he had been presented with.

At the Head-Captain’s order a fleet of Hell Butterfly was dispatched carrying orders for captains to convene as she was calling a meeting to introduce the new captains.

P.S.

Some of this my seem highly improbable, such as out shunpoing a captain, and soe of it my appear stolen, yep that's the shunko, but those are meant to be there.
crazieone106 commented…
Moving quicker than the head-captain, yes, that does seem "highly improbable." Nevertheless, Ты Опубликовано and it was good. Also, the way he speaks to the head-captain, it is funny. Больше года
shadowcon99 commented…
thank Ты crazie. Больше года
Who is posting for the Soul society side next?
There is no schedule. You post freely. I would reach-out to Link, Ryuu, Zord, and the others to establish something.
Guess I will start working on the captain's meeting since I cannot contact anyone.
crazieone106 commented…
Really? No one on the gotei 13 side is contacting you? Больше года
shadowcon99 commented…
really I messaged everyone. I may have missed Ryuu though. Больше года
Больше года Ryuuikari said…
My lack of material on here is appalling of late; apologies to all involved.
Can everyone on the Gotei 13 side contact me so we can discuss what to post next please !
crazieone106 commented…
You're fine, Ryuu. You've been so great thus far, having rallied people together on multiple occassions. Well, made an effort to, at least. :P Leleu, Ryu, Demon and Shadow, Ты can all collaborate. Help demon out, he is really knew, but Shadow is familiar with RPing. :) Oh, yeah, and Link. She's back. Incorporate her. I am waiting for Silver and BP to come back, as I believe they're both on vacation, или something. K0V and I can do stuff, too. Больше года
Больше года Leleu2 said…
@shadowcon99 You didn't contacted me... I'm from the Gotei 13.
Alright my character is finished and I'm happy with him
I'm from Gotei 13 too well as soon as I'm put on there for 5th squad
crazieone106 commented…
I added you. And welcome, Demon! :) Feel free to establish a dialogue with the others. And I'd he bappy to coordinate with Ты as well, as soon as the others are done formulating whatever. Больше года
demondude2500 commented…
Ok sounds good :) Больше года
[Captain’s Surprise]

Senya Tatami sat patiently in the Captain-Commander’s seat inside the assembly hall. Despite her strong presence there was a mix of serenity and confidence in the atmosphere.

The four new Captains stood, ready, in their respective places in the assembly hall, each of them awaiting the arrival of the other Captains with a different sense of anticipation. It would be the first time they would be officially meeting the other Captains. Senya subtly observed the four; of them only Reiji seemed completely unfazed by the situation, standing perfectly upright with a cold steelness in his grey eyes, while the other three showed well hidden signs of nerves. She acknowledged this and fixed her gaze upon the large double doors. After all, having some nerves was good a good thing.

Barely ten minutes later the assembly hall was full with all thirteen Captains standing in their positions. To Senya’s surprise, it was both Majo Shin and Akarui Hyosho that arrived last; she attributed it to Majo’s condition and put the rest of her thoughts to the back of her mind. Those thoughts would be looked over later.

Senya Tatami: (She stands to her feet, resting her hands on her stave) I called this brief meeting together so that I could properly introduce our four new Captains to you all.

As soon as Senya’s words were spoken a slight confusion crossed a few of the older Captain’s faces.

Akarui Hyosho: Four? (She looks about the Captains standing around her until her eyes set upon the only unfamiliar face in her vicinity) *her tone is bitter* Who is he… and when did he become a Captain…?

Despite Akarui’s outburst a few of the Captains around her eyed Reiji warily as if in agreement with Akarui’s words; even Livius seemed to agree with her.

Senya Tatami: (She narrows her eyes disapprovingly at Akarui who defiantly glares back) Patience is a virtue Akarui. You need to learn to think before you speak… (she pauses for a split-second and passively observes Akarui’s agitated body language) …and learn not to interrupt someone until they are finished speaking.

Akarui grunted indignantly and turned her eyes away from her Captain-Commander as most of the other Captains looked somewhat expectantly at Senya to continue.

Senya Tatami: Now to introduce the new Captains: Harimakku Sojan, Captain of the 8th Division, (Sojan smiles and nods his head in greeting) Sero Fang, Captain of the 5th Division, (Sero nods and does a quick two-fingered salute) Yoishiro Ryuchi, Captain of the 3rd Division, (Yoishiro nods in acknowledgement) and Reiji Tsugari, Captain of the 2nd Division. (Reiji turns to her and nods before reassuming his position)

Surprise crept upon the faces of almost all the Captains; even Sojan and Yoishiro, two of the new Captains, showed slight surprise.

Akarui Hyosho: *loudly* Hold on a second! Just where the hell did this new guy come from?! I didn’t anything hear about him taking any kind of Captain’s test to attain his position! In fact I’ve never even heard of him!

Shen Tsukubashi: I would have to agree with Captain Hyosho; no offense to you Reiji, but as far as I’m concerned you’re a complete unknown that has taken up a very influential and powerful role within Seireitei. (Several other Captains mumble quietly in agreement)

Kie Geißt: (She speaks to no-one in particular but she has turned her head toward Reiji) He was the 3rd Seat of the 2nd Division if I’m not mistaken.

Livius Abel: (He laughs dryly under his breath) That’s rich, some unknown grunt who was a subordinate of that shit former Captain has taken over his job; to top it off this guy wasn’t even the Lieutenant. (He grunts condemningly and disdainfully stares Reiji in the eyes) I bet he can’t even use bankai… who’s to say he is even strong enough to be a Captain?

Yani Kohei: Livius, have a little more respect. I too am not entirely satisfied, but was there any need to bring Karyuudo into this? Captain Tsugari, would you like to say anything? After all this is about you.

Reiji Tsugari: (He looks around at the other Captains who quieten down to let him speak and momentarily catches Akarui’s vehement glare before speaking) It is true that I was previously the 3rd Seat under the former Captain, Karyuudo. He was a good Captain too, so I don’t appreciate your words Captain Abel; (Livius grunts indifferently) and in answer to your earlier statement I do possess a bankai. Don’t judge a book by its cover. (Senya smiles briefly at his comment)

Livius Abel: *his tone is condescending* You claim you have a bankai but where is your proof? *hissing* None of us have seen it…

Senya Tatami: (She loudly hits the ground with the tip of her stave making all heads turn towards her) He was appointed 2nd Division Captain by me. I have been well aware of his presence for some time and I have personally witnessed his young bankai. I can assure you all (her eyes briefly make contact with both Akarui’s and Livius’) that he has the skills to hold his position. (All the Captains nod in acknowledgement) Now that you are all acquainted, return to your duties and carry on with your preparations and any training. You are dismissed.

The Captains quietly shuffled out of the assembly hall with Senya overlooking them all. Even if some weren’t entirely pleased with the new appointments, she thought it nice to see a full set of Captains again.
last edited Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
Ryuu, again, another well-written and interesting post. Good job! Больше года
Больше года Leleu2 said…
I'll be making my post this night. I was waiting for ryuu to do the part were my character shows his bankai, but I really want to post. :P

I'm sure there will be plenty of time for me and ryuu to co-operate on other things, so I'm not worried about it at all. :)
crazieone106 commented…
Remember, leleu, that collaboration is one thing, but Ты don't want Ryuu Письмо entire posts for just your character. Also, be sure to proof-read it before Ты Отправить it, okay? :) Больше года
Leleu2 commented…
Yup. I know about it. Thanks for telling me anyway crazie. Also sorry for the delay. I ahd some issues. But the post will be up soon. :) Больше года
Since I am new to this would someone mind assisting me with my intro post pls
Ryuuikari commented…
Send me what you've done via message and I'll see if I can help Ты with it :) Больше года
So I was thinking if introducing my captain to the others during a battle between him and an enemy would anyone want to get in on this
K0VIP3R commented…
Ты always want to go dialogue first. At least that way we have some way of seeing your characters personality aside from your bio. Makes things easier to write when it does come to a battle. Больше года
[Beyond the Horizon]

(On his knees, Akihiko gazes solemnly into the sunset. The sun bathes the sky in the hues of violet and orange, as it slowly descends from sight. He closes his eyes, as the light slowly retreats from his terrace, leaving him to cool in the shadows of the evening. The last stretch of light retracts from his face, prompting his eyes to open like shutters. His laurel eyes dilate as he slowly adjusts his position. He lifts himself from the ground and slowly makes his way to a separate room, veering to his left. He enters through the large double doors, fixating his gaze onto a large, oval-shaped glass ornament situated on the wall. He steps closer to the decorative piece, touching it gently with his fingers and drawing a peculiar symbol. The glass’ solid texture takes on the appearance of water, rippling upon the touch of his finger. The glass continues to pulsates, ripples fluttering from the center. Akihiko withdraws his finger and watches as the glassy appearance fades away, revealing a bright light. A voice calls out to Akihiko from within the brightness).

???: Why do your eyes swell with sadness, my darling Akihiko?

Captain Seinosuke: (He calmly blows airs from his lips, cooling the sweltering energy from the glass-structure) I did not want to accept it, but I am feeling quite troubled, mother.

Kaori Seinosuke: Do not hide from your emotions, Akihiko. Those who can tap-into their feelings and wisely utilize them make responsible captains. If you flee from how you feel, you will only be subduing an important part of yourself. In doing this, you only authorize others to manipulate your weakness.

Akihiko: Yes, I understand. There are troubling times upon us, I am afraid (He looks up, into his mother’s beautiful face). I am concerned for the safety and sanctity of our nation.

Kaori: Your eyes reveal much turmoil, Akihiko. Unfortunately, I have been observing the nature of this dilemma. It is troubling indeed. You are correct to be worried.

Akihiko: Even you see it, then?

Kaori: The plight of remaining loyal at the cost of your values is something no one should have to bare. However, confliction is a deadly poison, Akihiko. It not only invades the mind, but the heart.

Akihiko: My mind is fine, mother. I simply find the notion of annihilating a nation to be the antithesis of our function as soul reapers. Petty squabbling is beneath us.

Kaori: Reflect on my words, Akihiko. It is not you who I speak of. A true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. A true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed.

Akihiko: You speak not of me, but of the council?

Kaori: Yes, they are included in this dangerous game being played. However, I’m afraid you know who else is losing hold of their moral fiber and strength of will. The fear of loss is enough to corrupt the most intrepid of minds.

Akihiko: The head-captain…I understand.

Kaori: I can see the disillusionment in your face, Akihiko. Do not allow this to conquer your resolve. The head-captain serves as the lynch-pin of the 13 sentry, but like any branch, it is subject to the same harshness of winter.

Akihiko: She’s become consumed by the very fear you speak of, Mother. Her judgments are impetuous and her actions are hostile. Her response to Jisano’s insubordination was beyond that of a couple hundred years ago. Her anxiety has become her greatest weakness.

Kaori: No, her fear has become her greatest weakness. A degree of fear is productive; it helps us weigh the benefits against the costs. However, her judgment can no longer be trusted.

Akihiko: I suspected as much. She unleashed her zanpakuto’s fury on Jisano. In that moment, for the first time, I felt completely helpless. I stood and watched.

Kaori: What would you have done differently, Akihiko?

Akihiko: I wish I could say I would have helped, but I have a responsibility as a captain to represent the decisions of authority in the highest regard and avoid shaming our family. I feel confined to my duties, mother.

Kaori: Akihiko, you are the sun in my universe, you always have been. I hate to see you troubled, but I have confidence you will resolve your grief. One cannot be expected to relinquish themselves and that of the greater good for the prospect of family pride or absolute authority. Remember, you wield those blades with the intent on protecting those around you. Who are those you are willing to protect?

Akihiko: (He looks down for a moment, slowly raising his head) I don’t want to choose who I should and should not protect. I feel an allegiance to my friends, my family, and the sentry.

Kaori: Choices don’t always need to be dichotomous, Akihiko.

Akihiko: (He glares at her quizzically, slowly allowing his expression to dissolve) I miss you. This brief moment of guidance is never enough, especially in such dark times like these.

Kaori: (She smiles fondly) And I miss you, but we cannot be together at this moment and so we must accept this as it is. Calm your mind, Akihiko. After we depart, reflect on what we have discussed. You have the means of avoiding disease, you just need to be mindful enough to identify it.

Akihiko: I’m afraid the hearts of many are bathed in shadows, including that of our head-captain. I doubt the Gotei 13 will survive this. Two captains have already been eliminated and I suspect the remaining 11 will succumb shortly to the same demise.

Kaori: Doubt is a disease, Akihiko. It infects the mind creating mistrust of people’s motives and of one’s own perceptions. Doubt has the ability to call into question everything you’ve ever believed about someone and reinforce the darkest suspicions of our inner circles.

Akihiko: Yes, I understand. What should I do?

Kaori: Meditate, Akihiko. Do not waver, for you are strong. Do not allow the same demons to spoil your spirit, like they do the head-captain. While she was a great leader, she always possessed a great deal of flaws. If we choose to, we can live in a world of comforting illusion. We can allow ourselves to be deceived by false realities, or we can use them to hide our true intentions.

Akihiko: That is her anthem, mother.

Kaori: This is true. Beware, Akihiko. If she is not purged of the fear and doubt, she will be lost. I need not tell you the dangers and perils that await those who stand before she who is darkened like the night without a moon. Our time is up, I’m afraid, Akihiko. Keep a steady heart and a calm mind, it will serve you well in the days to come.

Akihiko: (He stares at her with sadness in his eyes)

Kaori: Don’t be sad, we will see each other again. Until next time, my son, my light.

Akihiko: (He watches as the image fades and the glass structure becomes solid and ordinary).

Captain Meibatsu: She remains the wisest and most compassionate of women.

Captain Seinosuke: (He turns, glaring at Jisano) How dare you disrespect the sanctity of my chambers, Jisano. The time I spend in here is for my eyes only. Your presence is a demonstration of your insolence.

Captain Meibatsu: (He raises his eye-brows, recognizing his friend’s infuriated tone) Calm down, Akihiko. I did not mean to infringe upon the privacy of your conversation. I did happen to overhear your concern, which I second. We have troubling times ahead of us, I’m afraid.

Captain Seinosuke: (He pushes Jisano out of the room and closes the doors. He walks over to the terrace and gaze into the night’s sky) Get out, Jisano. Leave this instant, otherwise I will force you out.

Captain Meibatsu: (His eyes widen, never having received such harshness from his friend) Akihiko, listen, I didn’t mean to interrupt, I am trying to…

Captain Seinosuke: Get…out…(he turns and glares at him, watching Jisano slowly concede).

Captain Meibatsu: (He conceals his anger and slowly exits the room).

Captain Seinosuke: (He exhales deeply and leans against the railing. He closes his eyes and stares below, allowing the sadness to take hold).

Ok my captain is gonna b talking with the head captain about his rank so I wanna ask who can I use in my intro
crazieone106 commented…
Use the e-mail function and contact Ryuu. Больше года
Больше года Zordaik said…
worried
It's hectic all the time.

I want to take a moment to hope nobody's pissed at me for constantly disappearing, apologize for constantly disappearing, and say that I'm going to try catching up as soon as possible. I also realize that most of you may quickly be growing weary of my excuses and general bullshit, so I want to thank you for putting up with it thus far.

Since I haven't been on for a while, I also want to ask if they've done something to the IM? I can't seem to find the bar for it anywhere.
last edited Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
The IM function is no longer available to Fanpop users, I'm afraid. However, if Ты plan on disappearing for months on end, I don't see a reason to continue participating. It doesn't seem practical или fun, to be honest. I definitely don't want to be in midst of a battle and have Ты vanish for over a month. Больше года
Ryuuikari commented…
Yup meebo seems to have disappeared for good unfortunately. But it's nice to have Ты back Zord. Больше года
Больше года Leleu2 said…
Meebo completely disspaeared. For more information, there is this link I found on google.

link
Well, let's hope they add something because this e-mail thing is vexing.
K0VIP3R commented…
It makes things a whole lot slower that's for sure. Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
I completely concur, K0V. Больше года
Больше года K0VIP3R said…
[Story of the Stars]

Long after the academy students had gone to their dormitories, the usual hustle and bustle had died down and the sun threw a soft orange hue through the windowpane into one of the three dojos in the academy, it was possible to hear the sounds of movement behind one of the doors. Upon opening said door, one would notice a women holding two blades going through slow, fluid movements almost as if the air around her was water. She slowly moved her body around as if fighting a number of invisible foes in slow motion. It was was almost a dance. This tranquil movement would be broken by sharp bursts of speed in a swift stab or kick.

Akumu was going through her sword forms. She slowly let her right blade rise to her shoulder height before slowly raising her left leg until her knee was up to her chest and then slowly placed it down in a slow stamping motion to her left and then suddenly arced to her left stabbing her right blade in the same direction and continuing the in rapid succession spinning round to kick her invisible foe at head height and reversing the grip on her left blade striking out with her left elbow resulting in a stab to her left and finishing with a final sweep of her foot and slashing with her right blade. She then span both blades about their hilts and sheathed them in quick succession.

She walked over to the one chair in the room and after ripping the towel from it fell onto it and wiped her face and the back of her neck and then moved onto drying her hair which in a rare moment for her was upbraided. She sighed and immediately grimaced as a sharp pain lanced across her throat. The marks from where Kyobo had near throttled her remained on her neck. She gently touched it and swiftly removed her hand as pain ebbed around her neck.

Her thoughts drifted back to when Kyobo held her off the ground, his hate laden eyes burning into her own and shivered. She wiped her face again and tried to banish those thoughts from her head. She donned her haori and left the room, locking the door behind her. She then left the academy building and locked that as well and left the grounds, and breathed in the cool dusk air as deeply as she could to calm down her racing heart. Looking around her at the deserted streets lined with various fauna and vegetation her previous tranquillity started to return to her. She was calm and peaceful, again a rarity with her.

She began mulling over the days events in her head as she aimlessly rambled through the now lantern lit streets. She had failed to incapacitate her Gotei 13 opponent, at the thought of this a small twinge of anger passed through her but was quickly dispelled. She then got shouted down by the Head-Captain and while she knew it was unjust for the Head-Captain to lecture them the way she did, she felt the criticism she received was deserved. She had then gone and angered Akihiko, something she severely regretted.

Akumu: (She looked up to the stars forlornly) I better apologise tomorrow, if he'll even talk to me after all that shit I spouted from my mouth.

And then she had gotten even further onto Kyobo's bad side and while a part of her enjoyed watching the man lose his well known tolerance and patience, she still felt bad about what she said. It was never in her nature to insult the dead.

???: (A voice sounded from somewhere above her) Enjoying the night, Miss Shimo?

Akumu: (She finally sensed the presence of a familiar spiritual and looked up to a rooftop on the left side of the street and unknowingly backed away from the man sitting above her. Kyobo was sitting with his legs drawn up to his chest with one arm locked around them clutching on to his haori while the other loosely held a bottle of sake. Akumu could tell he was drunk from how red his cheeks were.) Oh...Captain Sodo...Err....Yes...It's a fine night.

Kyobo: (He smiled a little though his eyes were drawn into a menacing scowl) That it is, That it is. ( He took another swig from his bottle, having to tilt his head quite far back to reach the dregs of the liquid still remaining inside it. Having finished the bottle, he threw it as far as he could from his sitting position, watching it disappear behind the far street wall) It's a calm night (He glanced down at her) and I'm not about to spoil it.

Akumu: (She sighed in relief at his statement and was about to move on but had second thoughts) What...What are you doing anyway?.... Drinking away your woes?

Kyobo: (He smiled again. This time wider and friendlier) That's about right. As bad as it sounds, the drink helps me stay happy. It also helps me forget or push things to the back of my mind. Our argument earlier for example.

Akumu: (She shuffled about nervously) Yeah...I actually was just thinking about that myself....

Kyobo: (He looked at her rather oddly) What thinking about apologising? What's wrong with you, nervous and forgiving. I wonder what's got you in such an odd mood.

Akumu: Don't kid yourself. Pissing you off is such a laugh, but I....wanted to apologise about bringing...that incident into it.

Kyobo: (He sighed and leant back onto the tiles, removing his haori as he did and placed it on himself like a makeshift blanket) I forgive you...for now at least. (He gazed at the countless stars above him) I was supposed to meet Akihiko today to see if we could sort this feud between our families out. Of course the drink came a calling and I wasn't about to turn up on his doorstep drunk, spewing nonsense and the like, nor would it look good upon my family...or what's left of it. Appearances are everything for nobles. It's one of the reasons Akihiko is as revered as a captain as he is. He's friendly, reliable, reserved, those qualities somehow make him seem extraordinary. (He sat up slightly so he could look at Akumu) We could both learn from him in that sense.

Akumu: (She leapt up onto the roof and sat next to him) I've always admired him. (She looked down at her feet) But after what I said today, I'm not sure he'll be all that friendly with me.

Kyobo: (He looked at her again) Did you insult Jisano then? (She looked at him with an aghast look) For someone who has spent so much time around him you don't know that one little detail about him do you. He only gets angry if you insult his friends and family. Jisano is his best friend. And I know you would not insult your own family. (He looked back to the stars again)

Akumu: (She followed his gaze and found herself looking at the stars herself) Why are you so entranced by the stars?

Kyobo: (He chuckled to himself) Something my father had told my brother and me from a young age. each star is the soul of a lost loved one. Hehehe I know it's not true but my brother firmly believed it and we would often spend entire nights watching the sky until we drifted off to sleep, naming the stars of all the dear people we had known and passed away. It made us feel better when our father passed. Not long after that night that incident occurred and now every night I look up to the sky to try and find my brother's star. I even talk to it. That's the only thing that really keeps me going. All the shit just disappears when you shout at the sky, talking to your long dead brother.

Akumu watched him slowly drift off to sleep after that and then slowly dropped off the roof top trying to not disturb him. As she walked away she gave the stars one final look and smiled before making her way home.
Больше года Leleu2 said…
[Revelation]

Yoishiro was walking in the hallway. Now he was a Captain. He was smiling. He always dreamed of this day, and noy finally he had achieved it. However the realization of his psot came really soon. Now that he was a Captain of the Gotei 13, he would be fighting in the frontlines of the war against the Juzo Hosho. It wouldn't be good. Yoishiro was a pacifist, he didn't liked fighting against anyone. He would only do when forced. However, now he would be forced, not only by his enemies, but his comrades as well, to kill for their country, and their society.

He tough that there would be no evil in killing them. After all he was protecting his home. His friends. His family. Everything he loved, and everything he knew as his world. If he didn't wnate for his whole life, his existence, to seize completely, he would have to fight. And protect his world. But protecting his world would mean destroyng another. An idea he abominated.

He always would be noble, and kind. He din't liked to take from others in order to benefit himself. Of course, he wasn't an angel. He had his negative aspects. But unlike those who accpet these aspects as parts of them, he tried to denie them. And always acted doign his best to be "pure".

But now his purity would be consumed. As he ingressed in the war as a Captain.

He was also afraid about the other Captains not liking him among their ranks. After all who would want someone like him, a pacifist, to lead a portion of their forces?

But of all the worries, that wasn't the worst one. The worst one was what the Juzo Hosho were capable of doing. Absorbing their spiritual power.

Yoishiro had just now discovered his true potential, unlocked his Bankai. And he could lose it anytime from now on. He remembered what happened to Captain Nagaishi. He remembered his dellusions, and how much broken Nagaishi became. He had just tough about it. Nagaishi became an empty shell. To a shinigami, their zanpakutou were a part of them. It was like losing the person you most love in the world.

He was in a dillema. He wanted to protect his world, but didn't knew if he would be capable. He was so happy in achieving Bankai, he didn't tough about the consequences of becoming a captain, and submitted right away. But now he couldn't take his word back. There were people who trusted him. And he had to meet their expectations.

He entered inside the barracks of the 3rd Squad and was greeted by his subordinates. After introducing himself to everyone he went to his office and sitted in his chair. He closed his eyes. He nedded an answer. And no one better to give him one than his own half... His zanpakuto...

(INNER WORLD)

Yoishiro's inner world was a place covered in clouds. There were no ground or anything around. However, as soon as the person thought they would fall something would hold them. As Yoishiro looked down, a blue ground, transparent, and whit circular runes gave him a structure to stand on. Everything was extremely bright. There was no darkness anywhere. However, there was a door. Yoishiro would never try to open it, because it contained what he never accpeted as a part of him... darkness.

He looked up and stared at the sun. It was really bright and hot. In fact, after a few seconds, he closed his eyes and turned his head back down. After wandering for a minute around, his zanpakuto appeared.

"Hitei..." Yoishiro said.

A woman whit white hair, wearing clothes similar to thos of an angel, whit golden runes all around her appeared in front of him. "Hey Yoishiro. What brings you here?" she asked.

"You're always so polite... In fact you should know why I'm here. You're a part of me after all..." he said whit a smile.

She grinned, and then laughed. "Yes I know why you're here. You seek answers to the dillema you're living now."

"Yes. Hitei, please. I need a solution. I don't know what to do. I can't save lives by condeming others. That, is not how I was taught. That is not justice."

"How do you expect me to know what you don't?"

Yoishiro froze for a second. He didn't tough about that. But then a realization came to his mind.

"I only met you a few weeks back. But you know me ever since I was born. You know me better than I know myself. And as such, I need you to answer me. I know you have the answer. I know you can help me."

Hitei walked closer to Yoishiro. "You and I are similar, but yet different. I denie anything that could affect you or me. But you try to denie yourself. Everyone has darkness and light inside of them, but you denie yours."

"I can't accept being a villain."

"You'll learn whit life, that villain and heroes, are merely points of perspective. You're to naive Yoishiro." She said whit a smile that resembled that of a mother torwards her son.

"What's right is right. What's wrong is wrong. There's no opinion in this matter. Only fact."

"Thsi is your point of perspective."

Yoishiro froze again.

"As your zanpakuto I know how you feel... We share a bond stronger than anything else, and as such, we know how eachother feel. We try to denie things that can't be denied. I don't know if it will be kept this way forever, or if someday, we will change... But I know, that if you seek your answer, I'm not the one that can give it to you, as I'm also afraid of what's ahead..."

"Then what should I do?" Yoishiro said in despair.

"Battle war and blood are coming our way. You will know when the time is right. I know you will, because I feel I will as well."

Yoishiro remained thinking for a few minutes. Hitei instead of trying to talk whit him remained silent and let him think.

"I need to leave Hitei. I have things to attend to."

"I'll be here if you need me." she said whit her smile in her face.

"I know you will."

Yoishiro then opened his eyes. He was back in his office, inside his squad barracks. He was afraid and desperate, even tough his appearance didn't showed this to whoever saw him. But, what would happen next? His zanpakuto didn'1t knew the answer... He would have to find it himself. All he knew is that it would be equally wrong to let the innocents and his friends, die in this war. He would need to chose what good action to take, in exchange for doing something he abominated. Either try to simply defend his people and see them die, as it happened 100 years ago... Or save his people, by killing the Juzo Hosho... In any alternative, his destiny was already written. He would never be the same again, after the moment he realized his options...

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
I will take this time to apologize for being gone. I was at the 2013 LCMS National Youth Gathering in San Antonio, which lasted for Seven days(during all of which I had no internet or Wi Fi access.) I will have a post up within the next day or so that is a PROPER introduction for my character, Kie Geißt. Have a good night, day, afternoon an evening.
crazieone106 commented…
Link, Ты don't need to keep apologizing. It is getting old. Just post and you'll be completely fine. Больше года
I'm only apologizing for not telling Ты where I was. I know that Shadow tried to contact me, and so for that I am apologizing. I'm not apologizing because I was gone, however, because that gathering was worth everything that my church family, Друзья and youth group put into it. Больше года
Oh. Well, as of now my deck is scraps. It runs really well and has two great synchro monsters at it's disposal, not to mention the mount of special summons Ты can get from it. Больше года
[Inhibition]

They watched him in the yard beside the river, hacking and dicing at the air before him, ducking and flipping about. Wounded as he was, it was still a spectacle to behold. Yani Kohei payed his audience no heed. They did not matter. The only thing that mattered was the kill.

All at once, his momentum stopped. He dropped his head down, panting, and cursed softly under his breath. Sweat lined his skin like a film and fell to the ground in beads, but he seemed unfazed by his soaked state. Straightening his posture, he began his wild battle with the air again, flashing about, kicking up dirt, grunting as he loosed his strokes downward.

His sword felt awkward in his hands, now. Ungainly. Before, he had been able to dice any opponent with it. He could maneuver it with two hands like no other swordsman. Now, though, he could hardly keep track of the behemoth blade. He stopped once more, dropping to one knee, gasping for air. As his breathing steadied, his grasp on the hilt of his Zanpakuto tightened. His arm trembled as a result of the force of his grip. Eyes shut, he clenched his teeth and slanted his eyebrows.

???: How's the recovery?

There was no reply.

Shen: What's with you, Yani? You haven't spoken since the meeting.

Yani: Why did you come here?

Shen: You're my patient, aren't you? It's my job to make sure everything's alright with you.

The two men went silent for a long time. The squad thirteen subordinates had long since left the two in the sparring field by the time either of them made to speak.

Yani: I am fine. I was dismissed from your care yesterday. Do you not remember?

Shen: Are you fine? Perhaps it was a mistake to leave you to your own devices so soon. Look at you. What exactly are you doing?

The kneeling captain rose to his feet and turned to the sunset, facing the complete opposite direction of Shen.

Yani: Her movements were easily predictable. No matter how I pressed her, she would not fall.

Shen: So you were sparring with a ghost?

More silence followed the words. A gentle wind brushed through either man's hair, letting it flow to the rights of their bodies.

Yani: I can't beat them like this. I would only be getting in the way.

Shen: Shut the fuck up.

Yani turned to face him, eyes emotionless. The words bounced off of stone walls and echoed around the yard.

Shen: You lost your arm in battle, but is that the only wound you suffered? You're a man of dignity, Yani. I can watch you stumble over your awkward weapon, but I can't watch you self destruct. You think you're the only one of us that got beat by the Juzo Hosho? We're against scary opponents, sure, but if we turn on ourselves, we don't have even a sliver of hope.

He put a hand on Yani's shoulder.

Shen: You're strong. The next time you meet with one of them, you're going to win. But you won't win if you wallow in self pity like you're doing. The Yani I know would resolve to destroy his opponent next time. He wouldn't sit around complaining about it. So stop acting like a goddamned kid and be a captain!

Yani's eyes froze, locked on Shen's. A split second later, he was gone. Shen sighed and turned on a heel.

-End-
last edited Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
Interesting post. I like to see how he is coping and или resolving the loss of not only his arm, but his pride as a captain. Больше года
As Kie walked silently around her quarters in a rather large circle, she contemplated the Captains meeting from earlier that day. Now evening, the sky was painted a multitude of colors - reds, yellows, oranges and even purples. The sunset looked quite beautiful from her deck, which hung out over a small stream that cut through the woods near her squads relocated position. Immediately after the angels had decimated the soul society and after the destruction of the old site they had relocated to a more scenic area with more of a natural feel to it. Kie would never admit it out loud to anybody, but this is one of the reasons she chose to become the captain of that particular squad. In truth, she hated technology - all forms of it. And yet, ironically, she was the captain of the Twelfth Squad, the only squad to focus itself of the research and development of new technologies, weapons and spiritual tools. Here she was, uncertain of what to do, supposedly the smartest shinigami in the Soul Society, stuck in a rut. She was upset to say the least, which was an emotion rarely ever elicited from her. Visibly shaken upon seeing each and every one of her companions return with parts of their bodies missing, their eyes gouged out and their limbs petrified with no way to be turned back. She was even more so upon hearing that there were few who wouldn't be returning at all. The death of her comrade had shaken her confidence in her own abilities. If she can't even protect her own people, then who was she really?

She had always known. She wasn't supposed to, but she did. She had always had a feeling that she had been a prideful sort in her past life, someone of power and authority. Someone of tactical smarts and strength. She felt a tug, a pull of some sort, that told her she had been a leader. She had dreamed about it, time and time again. She had been a protector until she died.

And there she was, standing still and staring at the floorboards. Just who was she? How could she call herself a captain if she couldn't protect even the most vile of her own comrades? While it was true she disliked most of the captains, whether it be their attitude or their sense of selfishness, she had always held respect for them in some regard. Even Lvius, whom she despised, deserved respect from her. She felt hollow, knowing that the injuries her fellow captains had suffered could have been prevented - If only she had worked a little faster, a little harder! Then she could have saved them the pain and suffering.

The sword strapped to her side rustled with the wind that passed through the open air room. Her long hair, which she had left unattended after the meeting, fell in a heaping, white mess around her shoulders and most of her body, for that matter. The chain mail she wore underneath her shihakusho was suddenly very heavy. The gauntlets she wore and the boots that donned her feet suddenly felt like dead weight, and she sank to the floor, pulling her Haori around her. She un-clipped it at the shoulders and slowly put her arms through the sleeves and just sat there. She couldn't have done anything physically to save them, and she had worked her hardest to save them, but it hadn't been enough.One had died, another lost his powers, and nearly all of them had lost an important part of their bodies.

It was her fault and she knew it, too.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a pair of heavy footfalls. She turned a weary eye to the doorway, finding her trusted friend giving her a look of complete understanding.

"You did all you could," Akraui pointed out, neither blaming her nor freeing her from guilt. The slightly shorter woman made her way to her friend, placing her good hand on her shoulder. "Kie, you never wear your Haori as it should be. What's the matter? Why do you feel so guilty?" she asked as she plopped down next to her friend.

Kie let out a loud sigh. "Akarui, why don't you and the others blame me for what happened? It is most certainly my fault," Kie explained. "I could have prevented it."

Akarui was silent for a moment, her completely petrified left arm hanging in her lap and her petrified right fingers twitching a bit. "Because, it's as I said before, you did all you could. Nobody would have even survived if it hadn't been for you, Kie."

"But you all suffered such horrible wounds!" Kie raised her voice. "I was the only captain that was forced to stay behind, but I am confident I could have helped in more ways than one if I had been cleared to go with you all..."

"You were not forced to stay back because you are weaker than the rest of us," Akarui said, smiling. "In fact, it is quite the opposite of that. If I had to say, you are probably stronger than most of use put together. But, I'd rather not test that theory..." she added with a witty smile and a brow raised.

Kie only smirked a bit before tears began to fall down her face, one by one. "Akarui, you and Majo... my closest friends among the captains... were two of the most gravely wounded to return here. How do you think it made me feel to watch as you returned with those injuries?"

Akarui frowned. "This? This wasn't your doing."

Kie threw her arms to the heavens. "For peat's sake, Akarui, not just the petrification! You were burned, battered and bruised, lacerated, gouged, bleeding and concussed with broken ribs that had completely shredded your lungs... Majo lost both of her eyes and one of her legs was broken, both of her arms were nearly sliced from her body..." she shuddered and wrapped her arms around herself. "I can't take it, when I'm forced to remain indifferent when my friends walk through a senkaimon half dead!"

Akarui smiled, which surprised her older companion. "You have a kind heart that not everyone gets to see. I'm happy that I was blessed with a friend such as yourself, because if I didn't have you by my side I would certainly be dead," she replied, taking hold of Kie's hand. "You are one of my greatest friends and one of the most beloved things in my life. While it may be true that both Majo and I are severely limited at the moment, we will still be there for you through thick and thin, that's a promise."

"She's right," Majo made her presence known as she waltzed through the doorway.

"Speak of the devil," Akarui said while she shook her head and smiled. "You sure manage well, for someone who lost her sight only days ago."

"I am just good at adapting," Majo replied. she ventured into the room a bit further. She glanced in the direction she believed the two to be in, and spoke again. "Kie, you need not feel burdened by this. Whether or not I can see is a trivial matter. Whether or not Akarui has use of her arms is a trivial matter."

"Absolutely," Akarui confirmed with a nod.

"This wasn't your doing. Although you believe otherwise, it was actually you who saved everyone - you are not the one who condemned us," Majo told her with sincerity. "If it was anyone in particular, it was Sekhmet, that devil and the leader of the self-proclaimed Angels. Her attack caused us to appear weak, and the Juzo Hosho, of their own accord, helped us. Now, with an unknown force driving them, they are striving to either kill us or take away our Reiryoku. Thanks to you, casualties and incapacitates were limited, if not, minimized. That is something that, if left to any other captain, would not be true as of right now."

Kie smiled wide this time, her eyes now devoid of tears. She slowly stood on her own, Akarui rising with her. "You two... You're like the sisters I've always wanted but never got to have."

Majos lips perked up a bit, stark in contrast to Akarui's happy grin.

"Alright, now that you're feeling better, how about we cool off and get some tea?" Akarui asked. "It's been a long time since we've spent time together as friends."

Kie returned her friends grin with a bright smile of her own. "That sounds wonderful."

(If anybody would like to have their character join the others for tea, Im sure these three wouldn't be opposed to it.)
[Look Past]

Steam rose like white snakes from the sweet broth. Akarui raised a cup to her lips and took a sip of the hot tea within. The door slid open behind her, and Shen Tsukubashi entered, white hair flowing behind him. He grinned widely at the sight of Kie, and knelt at the short tea table. There were several cups in the center and multiple pots of tea to go with them. Filling a cup, he turned to Captain Geißt.

Shen: You look ravishing this evening, Miss Geißt.

Akarui: Completely shameless, huh? What brings you here, Tsukubashi?

Shen: Thirst, and a desire for a less... Dark... Atmosphere.

He drank down his tea deeply, wiping his mouth with an "aah".

Akarui: Where's Yani? I saw you with him in his sparring yard. Would he really miss tea?

The healer stopped, pondering on his words for a moment.

Shen: Our Yani wouldn't miss this gathering. We had a falling out today, though. But that's not a conversation anyone wants to hear about right now.

He glanced around the room, then once more topped off his cup.

-Squad One's Barracks-

Reiji: You called for me, ma'am.

Senya opened her eyes and stood. She had taken to meditating with her back facing the doors into the barracks. Something about it relaxed her, knowing that she could tuck away against the wall, that she could momentarily freeze the rapids of time to catch a breath.

Senya: I did.

She turned to face him.

Senya: It's about Majo Shin, and the greatest interests of the thirteen squads.

The woman turned on a heel again, making her way to the chair at the very end of the hall.

Senya: We suffered many injuries engaging the Juzo Hosho on the field. They are much stronger and much more cunning than I had anticipated. But although there are plenty of problems that must be addressed as a result of their ambushes, the outstanding one would be Majo Shin's lack of vision.

She lowered herself into the chair with the cadence of a queen.

Senya: Without her vision, she will be unable to join combat properly. It would be akin to having an empty captain's seat. I would like to request that you assist her in coping with her condition.

The stealth captain's expression remained blank.

Senya: Your speed may be rivaled by only my own. As a result, I've drawn the inference that you don't rely on your vision so much as you do other senses. I need you to act as a mentor of sorts to her. Guide her development, give her courage to raise her blade again, and make sure that the blade she raises isn't superficial.

Reiji: If you will it, it's my duty to carry it out. I'll mentor her.

He turned and approached the large wooden doors out of the hall. He stopped immediately before them.

Reiji: (Mentally) I will instruct her. I will not befriend her. I will not create a bond. (Out loud) Sleep peacefully, ma'am.

-End-
(It came to my attention that you got a taste of her fighting style, but not her personality)

{Poison Redeemed}

Majo had refused the invitation. Soon after consoling her friend, she had opted to return to her own quarters within the ninth squad barracks. She did not feel comfortable nor did she feel at ease enough to go out with her friends, like she normally would have. The loss of her sight still weighed heavily on her. She sat in the center of the cozy room, meditating on the days events.

Unlike Akarui, she had not been vocal in her distaste for the newer captains. She bit her tongue and remained indifferent, just as Kie had.

However, in spite of herself she found her dislike directed more towards the newest of them, Reiji. She did not normally harbor any sort of distinct emotion towards many people, but this man was an exception. She had encountered him before he had been named a Captain. When Reiji was still a Third seat, she had gone to deliver a message to Karyuudo. Instead of the lieutenant or the captain himself, she was presented with his arrogant and deluded third seat. The moment she saw him she had disliked the way he carried himself, as though he thought himself to be high and mighty. It was then that she realized she would never like that man. She developed an eerily potent dislike of Reiji, and since then had hoped he would remain a third seat. Her hopes were crushed when she felt his reiatsu in the meeting hall.

She lay back against the floor, feeling rather drained as of late.

Whether or not it was up to her, she had lost her sight. She lived in a black world now, with no lights. she had been forced to use her spiritual perception, which she had become surprisingly good at over the last few days. She had it nearly down to a tee, which is why she was able to sense her officer. "Enter," she said gruffly.

As the rice paper door slid open, Majo listened intently.

"Ma'am, the newly appointed captain, Reiji Tsugari would like to speak with you."

Her demeanor shifted. It was noticeable, but barely. She rose from her comfortable spot on the floor and swiftly followed the seated officer to the location. As she neared it, the incapacitated captain brushed passed the squad member briskly. Throwing the door to the side, she closed it as she passed and sat in front of the captain.

"You wished to speak with me?" Majo asked.

Reiji cleared his throat. "Yes, I would like to speak with you about something the Head Captain asked me to do."

Majo turned her head towards the window. He visor removed, bandages covered her eyes. She could feel the pale light of the moon on her face as she faced it. "It's about my sight, I presume?"

"Yes," Reiji answered without hesitation.

Majo turned to him sharply, her brow furrowed. "I assure you, I need no extra help, Captain Tsugari," she answered with a harsh tone.

He seemed slightly taken aback, but quickly regained composure. "I'm afraid that this is an order. I have no grounds to refuse the head captain."

"Then deliver this message to the Head Captain: I need no assistance. I am perfectly capable of adjusting to blindness on my own, please and thank you," Majo hissed.

'Captain Shin," Reiji sighed. "You must follow my lead, it's the only way for you to learn to fight again."

Majo sent a bleak glare in his direction. "Oh? And what makes you think that I have lost all of my fighting ability? It is as I told Kie before, whether or not I can see is a trivial matter."

Reiji began to raise his voice, "But even so, you have no other choice than to accept my assistance."

"Do not tell me what choices are my own, Reiji Tsugari!" she snapped. "I am fully aware!"

"You seem to forget that I am older than you."

"Does age truly matter so much to you?" Majo questioned. "We are the same rank. I will shout as much as I feel necessary."

Reiji snorted. "Please. You are acting like a child, Captain Shin."

"A child with more sense than you, obviously."

Both figures rounded on Akarui, who stood in the open rice paper doorway. "Captain Tsugari, it is time for you to leave."

Reiji remained fixed to his position, looking into Akarui's eyes indifferently. "I shall stay here until Majo decides to get her head out of her ass and cooperate with me-"

Akarui, with her one good arm, had him on the floor in an instant. "Repeat those words in front of me ever again," Akarui snarled, "And I will personally hunt you down. Understand?"

Reiji, with a hint of fear in his eyes, nodded. As Akarui released him, he got up, dusted himself off, and mall walked off of the ninth squad grounds. Akarui snorted and turned to Majo. "You alright?"

Majo nodded.

"Good," Akarui nodded with satisfaction as she turned and returned to her barracks next door.

Majo slowly got to her feet, the encounter only serving to sap more of her energy from her. At this rate, recovery will be slow. Perhaps a compromise is just what I need. But I will have a chat with the Head Captain about her choice in mentors..., Majo thought as she slowly returned to her quarters.

(Relatively short, but it should give you a glimpse into her thought process)
shadowcon99 commented…
You've дана me a rather brazen idea as to what to do with this training. Больше года
I was hoping to. :P Больше года
{Scouting For Partners}

Within the 7th Division barracks Aexus Gingumaru and Ghelon Kahiho were sat inside Aexus’ room in deep discussion. If you had been witnessing Aexus’ face throughout you wouldn’t have recognised him as his usual lazy, lackadaisical self; his face bore such intense seriousness that even his Lieutenant and close friend Ghelon was slightly surprised.

Ghelon Kahiho: So what do you say we do Aexus? We’ll need harsh preparations to combat an enemy this strong.

Aexus Gingumaru: We? No Ghelon, I won’t endanger you or the rest of my Division in this.

Ghelon Kahiho: (He notices the somewhat pained expression on his Captain’s face) Aexus?

Aexus Gingumaru: Like I said, these guys are too strong. The thirteen Divisions wouldn’t stand a chance if the Captain’s fall; not a single one. The woman I faced would pick you apart for fun. (His mind races back to Sumiko’s sinister attitude as she overwhelmed him in their battle)

Ghelon Kahiho: I see. So what are you deciding on doing?

Aexus Gingumaru: There’s only one thing I can do right now and that’s get stronger, a lot stronger... (Ghelon chuckles quietly at Aexus’ comments causing Aexus’ expression to become quizzical) What?

Ghelon Kahiho: (He small smile forms on his face) It is just your last few words have been quite cliché my friend. (Aexus grins sheepishly) Well, if you are going to increase in power you will need a suitable training partner or two; the more the merrier. Your progress will be a great deal faster that way.

Aexus Gingumaru: I know what you’re hinting at but someone has to take care of the Division while I’m gone. Despite how powerful you may be, I’ll be fine. I’ll find someone.

Ghelon nodded in acknowledgement and smiled sincerely at his Captain. He was proud to see Aexus taking such a serious stance in their dire situation.

Ghelon Kahiho: Well Captain, time is of the essence. You had better begin your search as soon as you can.

At that Ghelon slid open the door and flash stepped away. Aexus looked on. Who could he train with? Someone with relatively the same level of power as himself would be ideal; one of the other Gotei Captains maybe? He lay on his back and closed his eyes. Sleeping always helped him to think.

Some hours later he awoke, feeling invigorated. The first name that came to his mind for a training partner was Captain Kohei; if he trained with him it would be beneficial for the both of them. He got to his feet, left his room and flash stepped in the direction of the 13th Division barracks. Eventually he reached the barracks and stopped to sit down on the side of roof facing away from the sparring field. Peeking his head over he bore witness to Yani Kohei practicing his swordplay in the yard; despite his debilitating condition it was a spectacle to behold. Aexus lowered his reiatsu not wanting to distract Yani or make his presence known.

Aexus Gingumaru: *glumly* He’s seen better days…

Out of nowhere Shen Tsukubashi appeared behind Yani just as he had ceased moving. Aexus was taken by slight surprise; he hadn’t even felt Shen coming. As he watched them talk he observed the movement of their lips intently, trying to make out the words they were saying, although his efforts were fruitless. Though he could not hear the two talking he could feel the distress coming from them; it was bleeding from their reiatsu, especially Yani’s. Then, before Aexus knew it, Yani was gone and less than a few seconds later, so too was Shen.
Aexus wasn’t stupid and quickly came to the conclusion that Yani wasn’t ready to interact with anyone in his current state. If Shen, one of his closest friends, couldn’t then no-one could. That also ruled out Shen as a training partner; he would be too preoccupied worrying about Yani. Thinking for a second he leapt off the roof and flash stepped in the direction of the 12th Division barracks in the hope that Kie Geißt could provide him with a tool or device for training.

In only a matter of seconds he landed quietly at the entrance to the 12th Division barracks and began walking towards the SDRI buildings where Kie’s quarters lay. He turned a corner and watched Majo Shin enter Kie’s quarters. Although he didn’t mind Majo being there his spirits dropped when he sensed Akarui Hyosho’s presence in the vicinity; more precisely in Kie’s quarters. He sighed exasperatedly, for once again he had arrived just a little bit too late. Aexus didn’t even bother to think about asking any of them any to be his training partner or for any favours. He knew it would be a pointless effort with Akarui around. It wasn’t that he disliked Akarui, rather she was one of two Captains he tried to avoid if at all possible.

He dejectedly walked out of the barracks with his hands in his pockets and thought once more. Livius popped to mind but he immediately shoved the notion out of his head; that man would ‘accidentally’ kill him if he got the chance. He wracked his brains once more… Inochi Iriguchi! Lifting his spirits he once more raced towards another Division’s barracks. Arriving at the door to Inochi’s room he was instantly greeted by Inochi’s Lieutenant.

Aexus Gingumaru: Is your Captain inside?

6th Division Lieutenant: Sorry Captain Gingumaru, he’s out and won’t be back for a while. (Aexus’ face drops)

Aexus Gingumaru: Ah… okay then… right I’ll see you around.

Not wanting to hang around any longer, he exited the 6th Division barracks as fast as he could. He didn’t think finding a Captain to train with would be so difficult and stressful. Lost deep within gloomy his thoughts and going nowhere in particular he walked around aimlessly for some time. After a while he noticed that he was moving in the direction of raised reiatsu. Realising where his legs were taking him, he leapt on to one of the roofs and began watching the event occurring in the 8th Division barrack grounds.

The two newly appointed Captains Harimakku Sojan and Yoishiro Ryuchi were sparring intensely with Sojan zealously on the offensive. Despite Yoishiro being forced on the defensive he didn’t seem to be at all at a disadvantage; in fact he seemed quite content and in control. Aexus watched on in awe as Sojan thrusted intently with the sealed form of his zanpakutō while Yoishiro perfectly blocked each attack with masterful skill; these two were seemingly evenly matched and powerful in their own right. Sojan charged in again and feinted a thigh-bound slash before flash stepping behind Yoishiro and attacking with a swift downward chop to his shoulder; Yoishiro, keeping his focus, saw through the feint and swivelled majestically on his foot and met Sojan’s attack with a firm upward stroke. The sound of the blades clashing reverberated through Aexus’ ears. After another few minutes of the two vigorously exchanging sword blows, Sojan ended the friendly tussle with a distancing leap backwards while silently firing a roaring Sōren Sōkatsui. Yoishiro blocked the Hadō spell with an eishōhaki recited Danku. Beads of sweat formed on the brows of both combatants and they both panted lightly.

Yoishiro Ryuchi: (He relaxes his posture and moves out of his battle stance) Looks like we have an admirer. (He briefly looks at Sojan then turns to face Aexus’ location)

Harimakku Sojan: (He comes out of his battle stance and turns to Aexus’ location as well) Indeed we do. (He raises his arm in greeting to Aexus)

Aexus Gingumaru: (His eyes widen for a few seconds as he realises he has been noticed and awkwardly waves back to Sojan) *under his breath* Ah shit… I’ve caught them late too…

Without warning Sojan fired a silent Shakkahō in Aexus’ direction. Taking Aexus completely by surprise his experience got him out of harm’s way as he reflexively evaded the attack by somersaulting into the air. The Hadō spell crashed into the roofing Aexus was previously sitting on, sending bricks and tiles spraying out from the explosion. Sojan didn’t let up and flew at Aexus with his blade poised to strike; Aexus blocked the unexpected continuation of Sojan’s attack with his face clearly registering both shock and awe. The two pulled away and Yoishiro shook his head smiling at Sojan’s impatience.

Aexus Gingumaru: *his tone is shrill* Shit! That was not what I expected to go down!

Harimakku Sojan: (He chuckles) Well you were just sitting there looking awkward Captain. (He grins mischievously)

Aexus Gingumaru: You could’ve at least given me a heads up; I haven’t seen anyone launch kidō silently in a while!

Yoishiro Ryuchi: That’s just the way he is Captain Gingumaru. His impatience will be the death of him. (Sojan laughs at his comment) So I assume you came to see one of us? Or maybe even both of us?

Aexus Gingumaru: *his voice suddenly becomes filled with resolve* Yeah, I did. I need to increase my strength so that I’ll have a chance at defeating my Jūzō Hoshō opponent and as I’m sure you know, training is pointless if you don’t train with people around the same level or stronger than you. It’ll also be good for you since you’re new and you have no idea what the Jūzō Hoshō will be like.

Harimakku Sojan: So you want to train with us then Captain Gingumaru?

Aexus Gingumaru: Exactly! I mean, three heads are better than two right!?

Yoishiro Ryuchi: I’m fine with that. It would be an honour.

Harimakku Sojan: Likewise.

Aexus had found his training partners and so their hard work could begin. The Gotei 13 would not be the same pushovers they were before.
Ahahaha, I laughed at the part with Akarui. XD Who is the other captain he avoids, Livius? Больше года
Ryuuikari commented…
Hehehe of course ! Больше года
[Salvation Through Compromise]

Though she had not heard her enter, Majo Shin could clearly feel the reiatsu of the head captain across her breakfast table. The two of them were alone within the room, with not a soul in hearing range. Majo took a small sip of tea, leaving her rice untouched. A small thump shook the delicate room as Senya dropped gently to her knees. She folded her hands and rested them on the small table.

Senya: You should eat something, Captain Shin. It's dangerous to starve yourself.

Majo: I have never had a large appetite, captain-commander. But thank you for your concern.

She brought the tea to her lips once more, finishing what remained of the liquid within her cup.

Majo: I wanted to discuss something important with you.

Senya: I know. I came here for precisely that reason.

Majo: You learned what happened.

A small sigh escaped the head captain's lips, and she brushed several fingers through her hair as she readjusted her kneeling position.

Senya: Not only was it wrong, but treasonous of you to send Reiji away. I ordered him to assist you in this time of weakness expressly. I have no doubt that you will be capable of adjusting to your blindness, but the quality of your skills and the time it takes for you to fully be prepared for combat will both be insufficient if I just ignore the problem.

Majo: I did not mean to offend you, captain-commander. I merely-

Senya: You didn't offend me. You offended the entire idea of Soul Society with your stubborn refusal to contribute to this war.

Majo: I did not refuse to contribute. I fought in the name of Soul Society. I lost my eyes.

Senya: And if you cannot be convinced to recover so that you may fight again, then you will be forsaking your duty. That, and the sacrifice of your eyes will be completely in vain.

At this, Majo Shin made no reply. She sat silently, hands politely folded in her lap, kneeling stoically before the table.

Senya: I could order you to receive mentoring from Captain Tsugari, but then it would be empty. Captain Shin, I want you to make this decision for yourself. I'm going to ask Captain Tsugari to come here once more, and that's when you have to choose. Will you continue with stubborn denial, or will you stop behaving like a child?

Senya Tatami rose from her knees and slid the rice paper door open. Lingering for only a second, she slid through the doorway, shutting the panel behind her.

-End-
shadowcon99 commented…
Hehe I was working on something that took place while Majo was sleeping but work called and I couldn't finish it fast enough; guess I have some editing to do. Больше года
{Wanting Hell}

Livius briskly trudged into the 1st Division barracks and headed towards his Captain-Commander’s office with an intense sense of purpose. It had only been a several hours after the meeting and he still hadn’t got over the appearances of the new Captains; despite this having nothing to do with what he wanted to do, it irked him to the point of action. In Livius’ mind the appointing of new Captains meant he wasn’t good enough. He wasn’t feared enough. He wasn’t respected enough. He wasn’t powerful enough. His face displayed a frustrated expression; his conscious bubbled with frustration, anger, confusion, jealousy, pride, determination, aggression and irritation among other emotions and feelings.
The 1st Division squad members that encountered him knew well enough to steer clear of his path and almost all that did sheepishly turned their faces away as Livius passed them. They didn’t want any trouble. This was a man who looked like he needed to kill something…

It was generally quite easy to notice Livius’ presence in Seireitei; if it wasn’t his murderous intent that alerted you then it was his reiatsu, raised just enough to intimidate you as much as possible. For Senya this wasn’t a problem. She’d encountered many people similar to him before. She knew how to handle him.
She had sensed him a long while ago from before he had even entered her Division’s grounds, and could now feel his presence moving towards her location as she poured a small cup of herbal tea for herself. She set aside another cup at the desk she was sitting at as Livius forcefully slid open the door to her office.

Livius Abel: *his voice is low* Tatami! I need something from you! (He strides a few steps into her office stopping barely a metre away from her desk)

Senya Tatami: *her tone is respectful* Hello Captain Abel, (she gently sips some of her tea before looking up at Livius and smiling warmly) care for some tea while we discuss?

Livius Abel: *aggressively* Don’t bullshit me! (He lowers his aggressive tone somewhat when he notices Senya’s left eyebrow rise in warning; irritated he attempts a more polite tone albeit visibly struggling to do so) this is urgent business… I need something from you…

Senya Tatami: (Again she takes another gentle sip of her tea; she notes the way her relaxed demeanour is agitating Livius) Captain Abel, manners would not go amiss; a simple greeting is nice from time to time. (Livius quietly growls under his breath) What do you need?

Livius Abel: Permission to go to Hell (he very briefly ponders his next words) so I can acquire some… things.

Senya Tatami: (Her facial expression does not change but her eyes register subdued shock) We are currently in a crisis and you are a Captain of one of the thirteen Divisions; to allow you to go to such an unforgivable place would be nonsensical on my part, regardless of what you plan to do there. What even possessed you to think that I would agree to it?

Livius Abel: *the volume of his voice increases* You must agree to it. (He flares his reiatsu in an attempt at intimidating Senya)

Senya Tatami: (She replies by flaring her reiatsu to a higher level than his) And if I refuse Captain Abel?

Livius gritted his teeth and clenched his fists in extreme agitation as the two stared off at each other; in what felt like an age later Livius broke the silent stare with an angry grunt before turning away and trudging heatedly out of her room. Senya continued to sip her tea as she felt Livius get further and further away and sighed softly as she slowly shook her head; she knew how to handle a man like him.

Night-time had finally come around. The air was cool and Kie Geißt was finally returning home after having an enjoyable time back at Akarui’s place with some of the other Captains. She entered the SDRI complex and slowly walked towards the building where her quarters resided. Feeling something odd, she stopped for a brief moment and quickly surveyed her environment. From what she could sense she was alone and so put it down to her mind playing tricks on her. Continuing onwards she eventually reached her quarters and after sliding the door open, she slumped down into her seat. She was relaxed for barely a second before her eyes widened.

Livius Abel: Good evening Geißt.

Kie Geißt: (She spins around to face Livius and narrows her eyes suspiciously at him) Just what do you think you are doing in here?! And when did you get in here?! You’re trespassing on my grounds! Get out!

Livius Abel: *aggressively* Calm. Down.

Kie Geißt: Answer my questions!

Livius Abel: I’ve been waiting for you to return here for a while so don’t give me bullshit woman. I need a favour from you.

Kie Geißt: Why would I do any type of favour for you? Just get out!

Livius Abel: (He raises his reiatsu intimidatingly and steps closer to Kie) Just comply with my request and I can be out of your hair.

Kie Geißt: (She conceals her slight fear with aplomb) I don’t care what your request is. What you’re doing is treason, I hope you know that. Now leave.

Livius Abel: *growls* Look here woman, my request is simple. Send me to Hell and then bring me back.

Kie Geißt: (She fails to hold back her surprise at his request) Are you serious?

Livius Abel: *condescendingly* Too difficult a task for you?

Kie Geißt: (Her mind suddenly fills with dark implications that conflict with her normal personality) [Inner monologue: Agh! He’s so infuriating! If I just send him where he wants he might never make it back… but that would be wrong to do such a thing, even if it is Livius…] I can do it, the technology is available… who else is going with you?

Livius Abel: (He hides his growing impatience) I am going by myself. *there is a hint of vehemence in his voice* Can you do it or not?

Kie Geißt: [Inner monologue: What would Akarui or Majo do?] Okay then Livius, I’ll send you to Hell. Come with me.

She rose out of her chair, walked out of her room and went into a building adjacent with Livius closely following her. After walking past some rooms she entered one and stopped in front in front of a large metallic circular device that had a hollow centre and was about twice the height of Kie herself. Livius looked at the device expectantly.

Kie Geißt: This is our artificial Garganta. I’m sure you’re well aware with how Garganta work.

Livius Abel: Just send me on my way.

Kie Geißt: Manners will get you everywhere Livius. (Livius’ eye twitches in irritation at the comment)

Kie walked over to a cluttered desk on one side of the room. Rummaging around for a second she picked up a watch-like device and walked back towards Livius.

Kie Geißt: Give me your hand. (Livius obediently raises his left hand to which Kie firmly fastens the device to his wrist) This is a modified denreishinki; instead of being used for communication it is used for dimensional transportation. This is what will get you to Hell and back. However it’s only a prototype due to not actually testing it yet.

Livius Abel: Just tell me how it works and be done with it!

Kie Geißt: *under her breath* Patience is a virtue… (Livius narrows his eyes threateningly) You’ll have to go through the Garganta to Hueco Mundo. Once there, tap that button on the denreishinki and that should open up a dimensional portal to Hell. When you want to return press the button again and it will send you back to Hueco Mundo. Got it?

Livius Abel: I’m not deaf woman… let’s go already.

Kie, annoyed at his unappreciative demeanour, grunted and walked over to the side of the circular machine. Pressing several buttons in quick succession caused the machine to whirr and a black Garganta appeared where the hollow space in the machine was. A barely noticeable dark grin formed on Livius’ face as he walked towards the Garganta opening.

Kie Geißt: One more thing! That denreishinki only has enough spiritual energy to keep it functioning for twelve days, maximum!

Livius Abel: Whatever. (He jumps into the Garganta) I should thank you woman… (the Garganta closes behind him)

Kie looked where Livius had been and questioned whether what she had just done was the right decision or not. Wanting to think no more of it she traipsed back to her quarters and prepared herself to go to sleep.
last edited Больше года
crazieone106 commented…
Hm. Больше года
Ryuuikari commented…
I knew it would have people wondering :P Больше года
{The Edge is Dulled}

Kie was suddenly awake and gasping for breath. The air was thick with reiatsu and making it extremely hard for her to breathe, let alone remain conscious. She clawed at her throat, her eyes wide and her mouth open. She leaped from her bed and threw open the rice paper door, exiting into the fresh air of the outside world. However, even that was not enough.

The spiritual pressure she felt was immense, so great that it was nearly tangible around her. She could feel the anger and fierceness behind it, which were two emotions hardly befitting of the source of the power - the Captain-Commander.

Kie barely had time to make this connection before she was presented with a Hell Butterfly. It landed with a soft touch on the tip of her nose, repeating the message to her in the same voice as the messenger.

"Report to my chambers immediately!" the Head Captain barked.

Kie let out a soft yelp as the butterfly dissipated in an uncharacteristically large puff of black smoke. Kie immediately flash stepped off of her own grounds and reported to the First Squad barracks with haste.

As she herself entered, she felt the air grow thicker with the reiatsu of her commander, but she strode forward confidently and with dignity. She stopped directly ahead of the Captain commander, who seemed to be meditating. This was not the case.

"Are you proud of yourself?" she asked suddenly.

Kie found herself unable to speak. Her mouth went dry and her heart leaped into her throat. So that's what it was about. She opened and closed her mouth several times, but only a whimper was let loose, against her will of course.

"I asked you a question," the Head Captain stated, her voice eerily calm as she rose and turned to face the captain of the twelfth division. "Answer it, with all haste."

Kie took a deep breath. "I have no reason to be proud, nor do I have any reason not to be proud. Livius insisted that I get him into Hell one way or another, and so I did."

Senya shook her head. "And in doing so, you have put us even further at the mercy of the Juzo Hosho!" she shouted, glaring at Captain Geißt. "You could have refused! You could have told him to leave, Kie!"

"And what makes you think I didn't?" Kie snapped. She immediately bit her tongue and lowered her eyes.

"Kie, I know you! You do not give in easily, even when it comes to Livius. If I had to say, even he harbors respect for you, if only the tiniest bit," Senya pointed out. "Now is not the time to be sending one of our thirteen trump cards into Hell! Do you understand?!"

Kie could only nod.

"You can't just send him away like a letter!"

Kie suddenly looked up, a fire in her eyes that even Senya had never seen. "He threatened me," she deadpanned. "He offered bodily harm to me if I did not comply with his request. He may not have spoken words of violence, but he made it clear as day, just what he would and could do to me if I said no."

"That is no excuse to send one of our strongest away," Senya replied harshly. "You are normally levelheaded and patient, Kie. I can't understand how you could have acted so rashly." Senya continued to pace the room, pinching the bridge of her nose. Kie had never seen her this upset, and the fact that she had caused it was even more troubling. "Kie, I have never seen nor heard of you acting in a moment of idiocy, until now. You are normally the most rational thinker out of the Thirteen Captains and are by far one of the smartest people I have come to know. You are one of the oldest captains and have served with me in complete loyalty."

Kie's eyebrows furrowed slightly at the comment of idiocy, but she held her tongue as she listened.

"However you have acted in the capacity of stupidity. You have left us vulnerable, Kie."

Kie nodded, a feeling of guilt settling down in her chest.

"Many of our captains are incapacitated and unable to fight, among them are your two closest friends. Now, Livius is gone. The Juzo Hosho could attack us at any time. It could be tomorrow, the next day or the day after that." Senya explained. "You were the one to save the Gotei 13 from any further damage during the last encounter," she turned her back to Kie and turned a narrowed eye on her. "But now you may be the one to doom it. You are dismissed."

Kie choked a bit as she slowly turned and made her way to the large double doors at the end of the chamber. Before she reached them she heard the Captain speak again. "Think about my words, Kie."

And that she did. Kie lay awake that night, realizing just what an awful mistake she had made.

(Rather short, but I felt compelled to post.)
Ryuuikari commented…
Oooo, Livius dropped her in the shit... Больше года
Way to go, Livius. Way to go... :P Больше года
Ok I would like to know who I can use in my intro if u want to b shoot me a message
Feel free to use any of my characters. They are Akarui Hyosho, Majo Shin and Kie Geißt(10, 9 and 12). Больше года
akonta commented…
mine too. Harimakku Sojan. Больше года
[Entrapment]

Okamita Sanji: (12th division – 3rd seat. He walks side-by-side with his friend, 4th seat, Niji Kyosui. They casually pass through the brightened corridors, possessing numerous high-energy bulbs.) I wonder when the captain is going to come out of her laboratory. She’s been in there for quite some time now.

Niji Kyosui: (He tightens his pony-tail while he addresses his friends inquiry) I’m not certain. I suspect she is deeply involved in research to help combat the Juzo Hosho. She’s a proud captain and was likely wounded when the captains’ were fooled as they were.

Okamita: I’m still trying to determine how they manipulated the Senkaimon and precipice world, not to mention their intimate knowledge of their zanpakuto. These are dangerous times, Niji. Then again, I would love to face-off against one of those Juzo Hosho brats. Without their fancy tricks, I bet they aren’t worth much.

Niji: I can’t say whether they are or are not, but the captains’ came back in pretty bad shape. I mean, some were on the brink of death while others have been permanently scarred.

Okamita: If she is working on something to combat the Juzo Hosho, I wonder what it is.

Niji: Well, she has other officers investigating the strange ability they possess.

Okamita: (He cringes, clenching his fist simultaneously) I’m both creeped out and angry. How do they manage to completely eliminate a soul reapers’s spiritual energy, especially a captain! It is almost unreal. I wouldn’t mind being a member of that research team.

Niji: I agree. We weren’t selected, however. She needs us to be the eyes and ears. We’re stronger than some of the others, so it is best to keep the strong on patrol and ready for battle.

Okamita: Meanwhile, we should be training…

Niji: (He yawns slightly) Yeah, I believe you’re right. Before we do, let’s investigate the research being done by section three and four. I want to know what they know of that secret technique. And maybe we can determine what the captain has been doing in her laboratory this entire time.

[PLAY FIRST SONG]

???: I would be interested in knowing these facts, too, gentlemen.

Niji: (Suddenly the lights are extinguished, leaving the two officers in total darkness) Who is there?

Okamita: What happened to the lights?!

???: I turned them off, of course. It is far too bright in here. I understand precision is reliant on proper illumination, but this is headache inducing. How can you stand to be in such an environment?

Okamita: Who the hell is there? Answer me us!

???: Let’s play a little game, shall we (speaking with a girlish flirtation)? If you tell me what you know of this “top-secret research,” I will turn the lights back on and reveal my identity.

Niji: Okamita, command override 5572.

Okamita: (He searches his body for a device capable of transmitting the override sequence, but in this dark, he finds the search taxing) …I can’t find it!

Niji: (He exhales, indicating his irritation before releasing hado) Hado 7: Shotayashi! (His fingers spark and bright flames appear. He flicks his fingers, spreading the fire, subsequently illuminating the corridor. He and Okamita gradually bring their eyes from the ground, trailing up a long, silver kimono. Their eyes reach a faintly illuminated mask. The light flickers, striking the golden mask and projecting in several directions). Who are you?

Captain Anenokoji: (She lifts her head, allowing the light to reach her eyes. Her eyes become visible upon contact with the faint glow of the embers. She grins devilishly beneath her mask, releasing a subtle giggle). All this excitement has me in a good mood, so I’m willing to alter the rules of our game. If you escort me to your captain’s laboratory, I won’t dismember you, stuff you in a vile, and study you back in laboratory. Do we have deal (said with a cheerful tone)?

Niji: (His eyes widen) She’s wearing a mask! JUZO…(he is suddenly silence by Sumiko’s hand, firmly placed against his mouth).

Captain Anenokoji: I thought I was being quite generous, considering all the trouble I had to go through to get in here. And you can’t even be gentlemanly enough to lead a lady to her destination? Quite rude…(her eyes lock with his as her tone becomes deep and cold).

Okamita: (He unsheathes his blade and lunges at Sumiko, bringing his blade hurtling downward. He watches as she catches his blade with her hand, unfazed by his attempts to harm her).

Captain Anenokoji: First you cheat during our game and now you attack me? The members of the Gotei 13 are quite uncouth. It is appalling, especially considering my generosity. (She throws both men against the wall, swiping Okamita’s blade from his hand) If you won’t cooperate, I guess I’ll need to do it coercively (She abruptly pulls two peculiar objects from her clothing and slams them into their faces).

…moments later

(Sumiko can be seen casually walking down the hallway, leaving behind the two officers, both sitting on the ground with their backs against the wall. As the flames continue to flicker, losing their intensity, the glow manages to pass across the officers. The light reveals the officers faces being obstructed by these strange, plant-like creatures. The organisms continue to smother the two officer’s faces, pulsating and maintain their grip on their victims).

Captain Anenokoji: (She casually enters Kie’s laboratory, staring at her surroundings)

Captain Geißt: I asked to not be disturbed and the fact that you disobey my orders is…

Captain Anenokoji: What a quaint laboratory you have here. It reminds me of the one I had when I was child.

Captain Geißt: (She abruptly swings her body around, staring into the golden mask, into the eyes responsible for such carnage. She quickly unsheathes her blade, lunging at Sumiko.)

Captain Anenokoji: (Kie’s blade collides with her own, forcing her backwards. Her eyes widen as she acknowledges her opponents strength, managing to limit her advance with a simple stroke of her blade) You’re quite strong, but I suspected as much.

Captain Geißt: I don’t know how you got in or why you are here, but this will be your tomb! Prepare to die Captain of the Juzo Hosho!

Captain Anenokoji: I came here to talk, actually.

Captain Geißt: (She scowls, pressing further on her blade) Talk? I don’t believe a word you say. Your words are dripping with venom!

[PLAY SECOND SONG]

Captain Anenokoji: Spare me the poetic foliage, Captain Geißt. After all, if you don’t hear me out, however will you determine a solution to recovering your comrade?

Captain Geißt: What?! (In this moment, with her guard down, Sumiko thrusts her blade toward, allowing the hold to be broken. Kie watches as her opponent leaps backwards and places her blade at her side). What do you speak of?

Captain Anenokoji: That certainly arrested your attention. I was referring to Captain Livius Abel. He is, after all, on a most unorthodox vacation.

Captain Geißt: (Her disposition completely shifts, shock stretching throughout her entire body. She can feel the warmth of anxiety filling her limbs, uncertain as to how her opponent acquired this information) What are you talking about?

Captain Anenokoji: Are you attempting to feign no knowledge of this? Let’s not be foolish now, Captain. I am well-aware you helped him arrange his travels. Honestly, I was more thrilled than anything else. This was the perfect opportunity to meet you.

Captain Geißt: What difference does it make whether he is in hell or not?

Captain Anenokoji: That’s more like it. Now you speak the truth. And frankly, it makes all the difference. You see, I know it was you who managed to restabalize the precipice world, allowing the captains to successfully free themselves from our hold. And I also know sending anything but the sinful to hell, is a crime punishable by death.

Captain Geißt: I’ve getting the impression that there is more to this visit than this…

Captain Anenokoji: Well, I now know why you’re the head of the 12th division. (She lets out a playful sigh) Alright, you caught me. I do have a couple reasons for coming, but unfortunately a truce isn’t one of them. However, I can say this, you sending Captain Abel to hell was quite helpful.

Captain Geißt: …stop speaking nonsense!

Captain Anenokoji: Let’s just say, Livius has now become a permanent resident of Hell (She begins laughing devilishly as she watches the captain’s face droop with disappointment and fear). You’re probably wondering how I managed such a feat, but honestly, it was not all that difficult. Your technology is so juvenile. It was no more difficult than cracking an egg to successfully tamper with your device.

Captain Geißt: What did you do?

Captain Anenokoji: I may have altered the sequence generator, which, of course, was capable of opening a dimensional tear to Hell. That was quite the idea, my dear, but it was almost too simply to deconstruct. I reversed the sequence, adding in additional variables which degraded the doorway you generated.

Captain Geißt: (Her pupils dilate as her face stretches in shear horror) How did you…

Captain Anenokoji: Infiltrate your supposed “full-proof” system? I’ll admit, the last couple security locks were somewhat tricky, but fortunately your officers provided me vital intel.

Captain Geißt: My officers betrayed me?

Captain Anenokoji: In a matter of speaking, yes, they did. I can see your expression becoming more disturbed, but do not fret, they are neither dead nor traitors. I coerced the information from their tiny little brains.

Captain Geißt: If you harmed them, so help me...

Captain Anenokoji: (She chuckles infectiously, as she runs her finger across the keyboard of a nearby computer) I love it when your kind threatens, as though that will have an effect on the situation. (She continues to chuckle, but her tone has become sinister). Tell you what, if you tell me what type of research you’re conduct, I will consider downgrading the harm I planned on inducing.

Captain Geißt: You speak boldly, but you have very little to support your words. Remember, I have information of my own, of which I obtained from Captain Gingumaru.

Captain Anenokoji: (Her words pique Sumiko’s interest, prompting her to glare curiously at Kie)

Captain Geißt: You’re much more inexperienced than I am, are you not, Captain Anenokoji?

Captain Anenokoji: (She release a devilish grin beneath her mask, lifting her eyes toward Kie) You speak with such confidence, Captain Geißt. What happened to that panicked disposition from moments ago?

Captain Geißt: I realized you’re completely out-classed. I will simply defeat you and return Livius.

Captain Anenokoji: (She laughs once-more, mocking the inspired captain) Don’t be so naïve, Captain Geißt. You can never size your opponent simply by age, though that does seem to be an important factor in this confrontation. I warn you, however, you will fall if you believe yourself to be superior simply by age. Then again, on this day, I can guarantee you will fall, regardless of experience (She abruptly and swiftly raises her hand, point her palm forward) Hado 33: Sokatsui! (She releases a torrent of blue energy that wipes through her lab, decimating everything in its path. It cascades through the Research and Development Institute, passing through multiple rooms, alarming and injuring dozens). That is only the beginning, Captain Geißt (She says devilishly). By the end of this, you and everything you stand for will be in ruins (She glares into her opponent’s eyes, projecting a wicked determination as she flaunts her kido prowess).
Second song.
[Beggar’s Dusk]

(PLAY SONG)
(A door abruptly straddles between two worlds, thrusting two magnificent spiritual pressures upon the vigilant Soul Society. Two figures leisurely walk onto enemy soil, hands at their side, and eyes directed forward. )

Captain Kenronri: You’d think there would be far more guards patrolling the walls, but I suppose this is to be expected. After all, they are having their authority stripped for this very same level of ineptitude.

Captain Seinosuke: (He remains quiet and still, scanning the environment for the slightest sign of movement. His eyes locate movement in the distance, gather intelligence with each passing second) It appears the infantry has arrived.

Captain Kenronri: (He squints his eyes, scratching his temple with curiosity) Huh…they don’t look like captains. (He tosses his hands off to the side, shrugging-off the Soul Societies perceived decisions) Why am I even surprised…(he allows his should to collapse, his arms tightly at his side. He tilts his head slightly and glances at the fore-running officer). If you’re going to send infantry, it is suggested you select individuals with a relative chance of surviving (As he speaks, he lifts his hand and points his finger, creating a condensed burst of energy at the tip).

Captain Seinosuke: (He swiftly launches his arm to his right, clutching Yushi’s finger with his palm, subsequently silencing the kido). Don’t. We are not here to add to the senseless bloodshed. Our objective is simply to serve as a distraction. If we are provoked, we shall act, but only use lethal means as a last resort. We mustn’t compromise our beliefs for the council.

Captain Kenronri: (He pulls his finger from Akihiko’s grip, directing his attention to the approaching officers) I agree. I’m not certain what possessed me to begin with such an approach. I will say this, Captain Seinosuke, they don’t seem prepared to engage in the same passivism you do. They had their blades drawn from the moment he stepped-foot on their soil. I’m certain you already noticed that, though (His tone is steadied and honest, possessing a tinge of cynicism).

Captain Seinosuke: If I am forced to protect myself with lethal means, I want that to be my final option, not my first. But let them come with blades-in-hand, it will not affect the outcome.

Captain Kenronri: I say we bind them with Bakudo, it is the most appropriate means of submission with absolutely no chances of harm.

Captain Seinosuke: I agree. Why waste our energy subduing them with Bakudo when we can simply…

Captain Kenronri: …Disarm them completely, yes, I agree. I suspect they require full incantations to utilize Kido, so it won’t be much of a concern unless our guard is completely distracted.

Captain Seinosuke: I’m certain stronger lieutenants are converging on our position as we discuss these lowly officers.

Captain Kenronri: When will the fateful captains arrive, I wonder?

Captain Seinosuke: Until then, we will conserve our strength.

Captain Kenronri: Yes, let them come. It will be more productive if they do (As he speaks, the wind flails his non-traditional robe and loosening strands of his colorful locks).

Officer Birna Lee: (He slides his feet against the soil, halting his movement. The accompanying officers trails behind him, cowering behind this large, brutish officer). Don’t be so shy! This is our purpose and we shall fulfill it.

Captain Kenronri: It appears the latter group have the best idea.

Birna Lee: We do not fear death, Juzo Hosho. We are trained to fight and willing to sacrifice our lives for our nation.

Captain Seinosuke: Mortal fear is not without siblings. You’d be wise to learn this.

Uro Satorii: (She points his blade toward the two captains, speaking proudly and confidently) You may as well save your words, we have no interest. We are not frightened.

Captain Kenronri: You truly should be. In all fairness, five officers have poor odds against a single captain, let alone two.

Captain Seinosuke: You bear a striking resemblance to a former lieutenant.

Uro: How dare you speak of my sister! It was you, wasn’t it?! YOU TOOK HER POWERS!

Captain Seinosuke: Indeed I did, little girl. Shouldn’t you be grateful that I spared her life, choosing to engage in a more merciful approach?

Uro: You reduced her to nothing! She sits in solitude, repeating the same words endlessly, as though she has but one thought in her head.

Captain Seinosuke: Yes, that is a side-effect of having your spiritual powers taken away. People rely so heavily on them, once they are removed, they show signs of insanity due to their inability to grapple with the loss. I assure you, it is common.

Captain Kenronri: She seems bitter…

Uro: Shut your mouth!

Captain Kenronri: And mouthy, too (He glares at her, hoping to have the opportunity to silence her chattering).

Jey Nanjin: Let’s move past this and finish the encounter.

Kitsu Maho: (He clutches his blade tightly and shouts) Flail about, Aootsu! (His Shikai summons a burst of energy, surrounding him with tentacles slithering from the base of his back).

Jey: You won’t get to enjoy all the fun! Flicker, Gabesae!

Uro: Charge, Kumkunni!

Birna: Melt away, Nakunaru!

Captain Kenronri: (Pulls his blade from his sheath, glancing at Akihiko doing the same) Four shikai…still, their odds are poor.

Captain Seinosuke: We decided to conserve our strength, so let us try and do this as efficiently and modestly as possible.

Captain Kenronri: Allow me the first two, they seem the most eager and the least sophisticated.

Captain Seinosuke: That’s unlike you, to choose the weakest links. Is this your attempt to conserve the most energy?

Captain Kenronri: Very astute (She calmly walks forward) Tell me your names and titles. I would prefer to know the name of my opponents before I defeat them.

Jey: Squad seven’s 5th seat, Jey Nanjin.

Kitsu: Squad seven’s 4th seat, Kitsu Maho.

Captain Kenronri: Well, I suspect this will be over far before it begins, so let’s complete this as quickly as possible. I will most likely not apply much effort, but feel free to give it all you have.

[REPLAY SONG]

Captain Seinosuke: (He vanishes, appearing in the distance, confusing the seated officers. He watches as they spot him, slowly approaching his position). Will I receive the same courtesy?

Uro: First, I demand to know the name of the villain who defiled my sister’s reputation.

Captain Seinosuke: That’s awfully dramatic. Your sister was well-aware of the disadvantages of confronting me, thought she decided upon it anyhow. Your sisters error in judgment does not reflect villainy on my part, but ignorance on yours.

Uro: How am I involved in this despicable act?

Captain Seinosuke: Siblings often think alike and I have observed similarities between you and her. You demonstrate the same brashness she did, otherwise you wouldn’t be standing before me at this precise moment. However, if knowing my name will bring you solace, I shall accommodate you. I am Captain Akihiko Seinosuke, of the ninth division. And you?

Uro: I’m the 11th division’s 3rd seat, Uro Satorii. And he is the 4th seat, Birna Lee.

Birna: I can introduce myself, damnit!

Uro: Now isn’t the time you oaf!

Captain Seinosuke: You skillfully demonstrate the very essence of your defeat.

Birna: What was that, clown boy?

Uro: Birna…please.

Birna: What?! He stands before us, speaking in riddles, all while he wears that ridiculous mask! He speaks of defeat and yet he is too frightened to show his face!

Captain Seinosuke: (His eyes intently focus on Birna, staring down his opponent with a cold, stoic gaze) You should be less concerned with the contents behind my mask and more-so with the edge of my blade. Of course, like all the others, you speak boldly, but you know little of war.

Uro: This chatter is unproductive!

Birna: No…I want to hear this asshole’s speech. What do you mean?!

Captain Seinosuke: Your worries lie not in my appearance, but in your abilities. You choose to live in a world of comforting illusions. You allow yourself to be deceived by false realities and use them to hide your true intentions. To successfully create illusion, the first thing you need is trust. But to perfect an illusion, the false reality must appear as authentic as the one it hides. Careful attention must be paid to every detail. The slightest of imperfections can, like a pin to a balloon, burst the illusion...and the truth behind the illusion is revealed.

Birna: (He stares into his opponent’s eyes, as his words pierce his thick, external layer of arrogance). What the hell is he talking about?!

Captain Seinosuke: You and her are both equally guilty of crimes of illusion and lies. In the art of war, if you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the approaching battles. But if you know only your enemy and not yourself, for every victory, there will also be defeat.

Uro: WE KNOW WHO WE ARE! (She darts toward him when suddenly her body releases a massive pulse that rides through the air. She watches as Akihiko simply evades the technique with ease)

Birna: He leaps forward and swings his club, displaying a porous texture. Upon swing his club, liquid flames flow from the various pores, splashing across the area. He watches as Akihiko flash-steps backwards, avoiding the searing liquids). On the run, huh? Now who is unsure?

Captain Seinosuke: So childish…(he indifferently dismisses his opponent’s mockery and begins walking toward them) I wonder how confident you’ll feel once you’ve been stripped of your spiritual energy, just like your comrades sister and the former Captain Karyuudo.

Birna: Ugh…you did that to Captain Karyuudo?

Captain Seinosuke: Does that alter your perception of this battle? I suspect that information has you questioning your odds, more so than you were before. Not even your degree of hubris can thwart the reality that is your circumstances (He abruptly blocks Uro’s blade, holding her at bay with ease). You attempt to strike me while I speak? How coy, but foolish (He quickly thrusts his weight toward her, throwing her backwards).

Uro: (She stumbles, attempting to catch herself. Before she can, she is attacked by Akihiko, striking her in the chest with his hilt. She is forced to the ground, momentarily immbolized).

Captain Seinosuke: (He readies an attack, but is immediately flanked from his left by Birna, flailing his club with gushing flames. Akihiko takes his hand and slides it across his blade, turns, and swings his sword releasing a powerful arc of yellow energy) Okasen!

Birna: (He is swallowed by the energy and rocketed into the background).

Captain Seinosuke: (He looks at Birna, struggling to unearth himself from the rubble) How weak. I barely fueled that hado and he couldn’t even manage. (He looks at Uro, who is now standing with her blade to his side). Are you prepared to impale me?

Uro: Yes and I will enjoy every minute of it (She quickly slams her blade toward, crying out angrily).

Captain Seinosuke: (His body suddenly vanishes and appears behind her) You should have recognized the difference between us and yielded…(he places his index and middle finger jointly on her back and releases a Bakudo, binding her body.) As expected, you were easy opponents. (He suddenly swings his body around and slices through Birna’s club with his blade, severing it).

Birna: (He gasps, staring at his decapitated zanpakuto)

Captain Seinosuke: You’re not only a fourth seat, but a relatively inexperienced one. Did you believe you would lock blades with me and leave victorious? (He watches as Birna stares fearfully at his zanpakuto, unsure of his next response). How easily I reduced you and your arrogance, 4th seat Birna. The gap between our powers was obvious, but you were too stubborn to recognize it. And like this defeat, the rest of the soul society will demonstrate the same disbelief upon the realization that they, too, are unable to thwart their destiny. (He casually stikes Birna in the chest, forcing his body to propel backwards. He turns to face Uro, his eyes locking with hers. He approaches her slowly, placing his finger on her forehead).

Uro: …don’t…please…you cannot take my identity from me. Being a soul reaper is all I have ever known, as I suspect you have. If you strip that from me, I will be an empty shell. If you truly are peace-seeking, do not defile what we all stand for. We share a bond through our spiritual duties, but if you remove them, you harm everyone.

Captain Seinosuke: You have begun to rely upon reason.

Uro: I’m reasoning with your sense of morality. Please, Captain Seinosuke, do not reduce me to nothing…

Captain Seinosuke: You have managed quite the transition, Uro Satarii. Reason only controls individuals after emotion and impulse have lost their impetus. You’re a perfect example.

Uro: …(her eyes widen as he places his other hand just below her neck) no!

Captain Seinosuke: I’m not reducing you to nothing, I am merely modifying (And with those words a bright light surges from his body into hers, prompting a release of energy to burst from her body into the air. He turns and snaps his finger, shatter her bonds. He turns his head slightly, allowing himself to view her from his periphery) My sense of morality may be untouched by your reason, but recognize that on this day, that same philosophy spared your life. Whether or not you believe it, this method is the most merciful.

last edited Больше года
K0VIP3R commented…
Great posts Crazie. Больше года
Больше года silverexorcist said…
[Evasion of Truth]

The air in the 4th squad barracks was surprisingly pleasant. One could take a walk outdoors and experience a calming atmosphere accompanied by a pleasant breeze. It was enough to soothe an irritated spirit, which suited this portion of the Gotei 13 where all those who needed to be healed resided. The only people who were not meant to succumb to this nice atmosphere were the squad members who were constantly working, from cleaning rooms to keeping stock of the available medicine.

These hard working shinigami didn’t notice when that calming breeze passed by them outside, because it was totally natural.

Even when those inside felt it, they simply felt a brief sense of gratitude for the relief the breeze through on their stressful state, even if it was for a brief second. Very few bothered to look up and wonder just where the breeze came from.

Until one particular shinigami noticed as he strode through the halls.

“Who is there?!” The decently aged shinigami spoke commandingly as he gripped the hilt of his sword, glaring at the empty space in the corridor. “Show yourself!”

There was a brief silence before the breeze was felt again, but in a different manner. Rather than ‘passing by’, as it had before, it felt like a sigh.

The shinigami’s grip on his sword tightened when he saw a heavily robed figure standing before him, as if the air had been hiding her until that moment.

Crimson eyes regarded him through the mask with a large fan-like material sticking out of one side, though he didn’t feel any hostility from the gaze. Nevertheless, he grimaced darkly as he prepared to draw his sword.

“Jūzō Hoshō…”

“Hello, young shinigami.” Tomoyo Daidōji curtseyed politely. “It’s a pleasure to meet you. I am the commander of the kido corps of the Jūzō Hoshō and captain of the 5th squad, Tomoyo Daidōji. I will congratulate you on noticing us. That spell not only hides our form, but our spiritual presence unless a person begins to question what is not there, which is fairly uncommon. You must have some talent in kido.”

“What are you doing here?” The shinigami demanded as his hand began to shake slightly, preparing to draw his sword. “Why are you in this 4th squad’s barracks?”

“Strategic warfare, I’m afraid. May I ask where your injured are?”

“As if I’ll tell you!”

The shinigami drew his sword and rushed at Tomoyo at full speed, swinging his blade directly toward her unmoving neck. But before he could harm her, another figure seemed to appear out of thin air and block the blade with ease, sweeping it around to disarm the shinigami all in an instant. The shinigami staggered as he felt the hilt of his own sword sink into his gut, knocking the wind out of him as he fell to his knees. He began coughing as if to dislodge something, though nothing came out but his own mucus.

“Are you alright, Tomoyo?” Kyōbō Sōdo asked calmly as he tossed the small shinigami sword down to the wielder’s feet. “I told you they’d only be provoked if you asked them.”

“But it was worth asking nonetheless.” Tomoyo’s gaze lowered in thought. “I was hoping to at least find a way to spare those who cannot fight. Without the 4th squad barracks, they’d remain crippled even if they survive. That way, killing everyone won’t be necessary…”

Kyōbō sighed as he rested his sword across his shoulder, eyeing his companion with concern. She’d been repeating the same thing over and over ever since she’d begin given her orders, as if she could accept them. Eliminate the 4th squad. Simply and direct, impossible to deny. It was a natural decision to make and would certainly make dealing with the Gotei 13 easier, ending the fighting much quicker than normal.

The order hadn’t been cruel. Giving those orders to Tomoyo of all people had been cruel. Torn between duty and preserving life, she still couldn’t bring herself to choose one over the other.

“Perhaps if we warn the squad members ahead of time so they can evacuate the injured first…but they would evacuate their important healers as well in order to care for them…”

Tomoyo continued to murmur with a slight amount of desperation even as several squad members who’d been attracted by the yells of the shinigami Kyōbō had crippled came around the corner and spotted them.

“We have orders, Tomoyo.” Kyōbō reminded his colleague as he swiftly evaded the shower of kido that flew in their direction as if being fired from turrets. Magic circles appeared around Tomoyo and deflected the kido spells in the general direction of the shinigami, causing them to scatter for their own safety. Several shinigami managed to get close enough to draw their swords and attack, but Kyōbō dispatched them just as easily as the first. “We can’t ignore them for our own convenience. Besides; this will save more lives in the long run than it claims in the process. Have some faith in our plans.”

Tomoyo merely sighed miserably, though she nodded her head fractionally to show she understood. She pointed her finger out in front of her and several small blue orbs filled the hallway, surrounding the recovering shinigami.

“Shou.”

A shockwave shook the corridor and sent the shinigami flying into the walls and ceiling, letting their body slump to the ground as they were knocked out from the collision.

“Where exactly are we headed?” Kyobo asked as the two of them strode down the now quiet hallway. “Does the positioning matter for the spell you perform?”

“The center.” Tomoyo’s reply was immediate, displaying her knowledge despite her reluctance. “In order to make sure the…blast radius…does not go beyond the 4th squad’s barracks, starting from the epicenter will be easiest.”

That was true for most destructive spells, but also several others. Perhaps there was something…anything…that would serve as a fair alternative to simply annihilating the surrounding area. The Jūzō Hoshō took pride in their sealing spells, after all. Perhaps a seal or a displacement spell…

Or maybe a special bakudo that activates special multi-dimensional space…
Ryuuikari commented…
Shit's about to go down... Больше года
Kie Geißt stood back from her opponent. After clashing with her for some time, she found her brute strength to be thwarted each and every time. Nearly all of her strikes were blocked or avoided. Sumiko had managed to cleanly sidestep nearly everything she threw at her, whether it be Kido or physical attacks. She huffed in complete frustration as she stood, trying to calm her nerves.

Sumiko cracked a small smile. "You seem flustered, Captain Geißt."

Kie clenched her jaw, forcing herself to remain indifferent. She gripped her Zanpakuto a bit tighter in her left hand, it's rusted blade glinting slightly in the dim lighting of the laboratory.

"What, cat got your tongue?" Sumiko asked playfully. "You could at least respond to me, you know. It's not polite to just leave someone hanging like that."

"Of all of the captains you could have challenged, why me?" Kie suddenly asked.

"That's easy," Sumiko answered almost instantly. "We serve the same purpose. We both have our fair share of knowledge, that I'm sure the other wants dearly."

Kie narrowed her eyes at her assailant. "What information could I have that you want? I thought you all prided yourselves on knowing about everything we do, no? Or am I mistaken?"

Sumiko let out an exasperated sigh. "There is one of you among the Captains whom I find very interesting, I would like to know more about him, as I'm sure you can assume."

Kie let out a single, hollow laugh. "Captain Gingumaru would never show you anything, Juzo Hosho. That is a promise."

"Then what about you?"

"I beg your pardon?" Kie replied. "What could you possibly be talking about?"

Sumiko suddenly tensed and was gone in the next instant, prompting Kie to put her guard up instinctively. A sudden blast of air alerted Kie to her presence. She spun on her heel and locked blades with Sumiko once more, surprised at the amount of force that the woman could muster. However Kie, with her superior strength and build was able to take it into herself easily, effectively nullifying the strike. They both remained like that for some time before Sumiko finally finished her statement.

"If I am correct, you haven't released your Bankai since you were named a Captain, nearly one hundred and fifty years ago. While we do have information on the subject of your specific Bankai, it is not sufficient to completely assume what the ability is. It is still somewhat of a mystery to us."

"Then it seems to me," Kie stated with a shove to the smaller woman, "that your information isn't as complete as you thought it was. Both the information on my Bankai and Aexus' Bankai is either incomplete or not there at all."

Sumiko feigned hurt. "I am disappointed about that, but if anything, I will force you to release it. There is nothing you can hide from the Juzo Hosho."

Kie suddenly flash stepped directly in front of the Captains face and attempted to sever her arm at the shoulder. She only managed to graze the material of her robes, however, and was swiftly kicked back. She skidded to a halt mere feet from Sumiko and reacted instantly as she heard energy being gathered. The Raikoho barreled past her and punched a large hole in the wall of her lab. She rolled to the side and sprang to her feet, blocking Sumiko's overhead slash. She slipped underneath the Captain and between her legs. She rolled several feet and as she got to her own she held out a hand.

"Hado 1: Sho!"

Sumiko let out a barely audible grunt as she was forced against the steel walls of the laboratory. Kie was quickly upon her again. Sumiko raised the lower half of her body and cleanly dodged the fatal thrust, kicking Kie in the face and breaking the captains nose. Kie held her face as she stumbled back from the wall. Sumiko appeared behind her and a gash suddenly opened up in the older captains back. She turned to strike back but Sumiko was already gone. She turned again as she reappeared above her. Kie attempted to block the strike but Sumiko had the advantage of leverage. Her carefully aimed strike was not successfully blocked and her blade entered Kie's shoulder.

{Play Music}

Kie grunted forcefully and grabbed Sumiko by her throat. She tightened her grip before slamming the woman to the ground, hard. She removed the blade from her shoulder and threw it at her opponent. Sumiko simply moved her head to the side as the sword was buried in one of the many wooden support pillars. She rubbed her neck, glaring at Kie as she stood and retrieved her blade from said pillar.

"That was a dirty trick," she stated simply. "I thought you were a chivalrous fighter, Captain?"

Kie rolled her left shoulder back. "Frankly, I think it was called for."

Sumiko merely rolled her eyes as she once again charged at the older captain. Kie blocked several thrusts and swipes, many of them aimed for her feet. She leaped into the air and twisted her body, landing behind Sumiko steadily and immediately thrusting her arm forward. Sumiko's side was lacerated, blood dripping from her flank, but as she twisted around she managed to graze Kie's neck. Had it not been for her reflexes her jugular would have been severed. She backed away several feet from Sumiko, and took a moment to gather herself.

I'm reacting like a child. The information she told me is interesting, and considering the situation it is likely that she is not the only one here. I can already see a way out of this mess, but it will take time and it would require me to-

Kie was interrupted by the sight of Sumiko's blade directly in front of her eyes. She immediately lowered her head back and brought her sword up to the underside of Sumiko's arm. She let herself feel only a slight twinge of satisfaction as she felt her blade slice rather deeply into the captain's arm. She took another few steps back and took a deep breath.

"You really should pay attention, Captain Geißt," Sumiko stated as though she were speaking to a child.

Kie gritted her teeth. "You really shouldn't take up that tone with an elder, Captain Anenokoji."

Sumiko merely scoffed. "You refer to yourself as old?"

"It is better than being spoken to like I am a child," Kie replied.

"In the eyes of every other spiritual being, " Sumiko's eyes suddenly flashed with malice and her words dripped with a venom that had not been there before. "You are children."

Kie abruptly fired a series of modified kido at her opponent, attempting to bind her, burn her, reduce her to ashes, anything to stop the constant flow of nonsense that cascaded from her mouth.

"Kie-doru Kyomen-nou," Kie spoke over the now consistent noise within the laboratory.

A red strand of energy, followed by thousands more, gathered around Sumiko's feet and wrists. The remaining threads formed a deep red mirror in front of the captain. Sumiko simply stared indifferently at the reflection in the mirror until it disappeared. A look of slight bewilderment crossed her face until the strands suddenly released her and returned to Kie's body. She sighed with relief as it seemed to relax her slightly. Suddenly the red substance was released from her body again and a figure began to appear where the energy was gathering. The figure then took on the form of Captain Anenokoji herself, even going as far as to mimic her stance. The Juzo Hosho captain raised a brow slightly.

"I've never seen that trick before..." she muttered.

"I thought not," Kie replied indifferently as both she and the clone lunged for her.

While Sumiko successfully dodged Kie's strike, she sporadically rose her blade to meet the second that came her way. They locked blades awkwardly as Sumiko realized that the clone was a puppet that was mimicking each and every one of her moves. As Kie moved to strike her again Sumiko was forced to move herself away from the sword, but as she did so the clone nearly managed to cleave her arm off.

"What is this...?" Sumiko muttered to herself.

Kie suddenly appeared behind Sumiko and wrapped her in a crushing bear hug as the clone closed in upon them both. In the next moment Sumiko was gone and Kie found herself impaled by the clones blade. Searing pain enveloped her body, however she turned to Sumiko regardless, ripping the sword from her own body and throwing it at her opponent as she had done before. While she took the time to dodge the projectile, Kie dashed forward and thrust her blade directly into the right shoulder of the captain. She then brought her knee up to her chest, hearing a crack. She withdrew after a moment and stood to catch her breath. Sumiko was hunched over herself, gingerly gripping her ribs. A moment later she stood tall, lunged forward and again locked blades with Kie.

The clash was accompanied by a sudden burst of power that they had both held back. Contraptions all around the area were knocked to the ground and the support pillars of the facility began to crack. Kie held her ground silently as Sumiko pressed down upon her with an unreadable expression.

It was almost as if they were frozen in the position, neither one of them willing to budge from their spot.

Kie suddenly pushed Sumiko back, glaring at her with an intensity the captain had not seen in her before. "Do not push me, Captain Anenokoji. If I must, I will kill you."

"Oh really?" Sumiko asked.

The clone suddenly rejoined Kie at her left flank. "Really," Kie growled.

Sumiko grinned devilishly. "Show me."
crazieone106 commented…
Great post! Больше года