Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9251-9300 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Heeyyy, Bonnus isn't a royal prick. She's different from them." Ossiana stated. "But yes, lets go see her. It's been over three hundred years!"

~

"Sometimes I could go without all the attention though." Sonni looked over to Franziska and smiled. "They're making way for the Queen and her company. Meaning, us." She answered. "We scheduled you guys to be our special guests for the events, so don't go off expecting to be at one of the normal guest tables."
Больше года Jade_23 said…
"Did you now? And is Bonnus okay with us being... Special guests?" He asked her, not really looking at her but rather looking around in case he saw anyone else that was familiar to him. He continued to follow Sonni into the designated area, seeing how the environments and styles were changing.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Special guests? I appreciate it, Sonni, but perhaps making us special guests is a bit much, don't you think? I mean, it's just me and Flynn. We did nothing special, really

Enricho: Of course. She seems nice, you know, for a person of royalty. I'm just used to the Capital's royalty. Or rather, it's crooked monarchy. But, it's a nice day. It's best we try not to talk about those kinds of things. (He gave her a genuine smile) Anyway, let's go find her
"Well yeah, I mean, we were the ones who constructed the schedule and pretty much most of the wedding." Sonni said. "We expected things to go sort of...uh..smoother. And besides, you guys are friends...with a few exceptions I guess. It's hard to tell when one moment everything's fine and dandy and the next moment is heck in a hand basket. But Franny, you guys have done a lot. And you were one the reasons that I was brought back to begin with. Helga and the others were included to but...I don't even know if they'll show. I haven't seen my sister anywhere. Wiezen and Helga left, and Bonnus...I don't know. So if it's just you guys, then I guess I'll be satisfied with just the two of you."
The closer they were to reaching the castle, the taller the buildings around them seemed to get, and the more exotic the plants of the environment became.

-

Ossiana smiled again. "You're right love." She looked ahead of them, her eyes squinting for a moment. She sniffed at the air when she saw the small group some ways in front of them. "Huh?...That's not Bonnus..."
last edited Больше года
Franziska: Oh... Well, we are happy to be one of your special guests then, Sonnis

Enricho: (He looked at Ossiana when she took notice of the small group) It's not, huh? Should we go over and see who it is then?
Once they had arrived to their destination, they realized that the Wedding reception was empty. Well, almost empty. There ahead in one of the tables sat a woman with orange hair, alongside five other small beings who sat obediently, not disturbing anything at all. This could be no other than link herself and her children. Her secret dress was hidden for she had wrapped herself in Wiezen’s overcoat yet once again. Compared to last time, she looked more tidied up. Her skin glowed just as much as the red gloss on her lips. Her tight curls had been slicked into long waves, and the only thing that was visible from her new apparel were her spider webbed stockings that peeked through her legs along with the very ends of her red dress. It was rather… Irritant to not be able to see what that coat hid beneath it. The large cloak took away her curves and made her seem bigger, but the smooth legs that peeked out from it told another story. There was an umbrella by her side – Bonnus's – fixed as if brand new.

The witch licked her thumb and flipped through the pages of her spell book, reading through the ancient scripts as she helped herself to only a few treats that were out in display.
last edited Больше года
Ossiana was already ahead of it as soon as he had gotten to the word 'and', her pace slowly picking up. She sniffed the air, picking up the faint scent of Bonnus, but also the other three smells that came from ahead.

-

Sonni stopped at the wide and tall open pearly gates of the castle after crossing the bridge of earth that connected to the other side, her eyes wandering up to the very top. "Alright guys, this is it!" She turned around to the face them, her stained white dress skirt moving along with her. "I'm gonna go get changed up. You guys just walts on in, the tables the big long one with the cover that sort of looks like velvet." She glanced back as she saw the awaiting guards and dressers. "Alright guys, see you in a little while!" She gave them a thumbs up before pulling them both into a quick hug. And while she hugged them, she froze for a few seconds before pushing passed them gently, eyes stuck on the approaching two. But there was only one that she recognized.

Ossiana slowed down some, her eyes no longer squinting as they were before. Her gaze switched between the three ahead of them, a look of puzzlement coming to her face. Her dress blew slightly in a small breeze that brushed passed them.

The winds of fate.

Flynn stumbled back a little in surprise when he was pulled into a hug, tilting his head when he was then pushed to the side. He followed her gaze and saw both Ossiana and Enricho, gulping in disbelief.

Helga's right ear perked up at Sonni's voice, and a smile came to her face. They were here! She stood up from her seat and turned around, bringing the umbrella with her. Her mouth opened to speak as she turned around, but she held her breath and stood quiet when her eyes came in contact with Ossiana's.

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­h, no.

A soft sigh exhaled from her lips and she turned back around to face the other direction and sat back down, gulping.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He made an effort to catch up to her) Oss, please, you need to slow down before you- (As soon as he looked forward, his eyes were met with Sonni, as well as Flynn and Franziska, and already, he completely stopped himself)

Franziska: (She looked at everyone's expressions, already able to see that not a single person was in a comfortable position) So, hey, everyone. Uh..... How goes everything today. It's so great to see you all. It's good that we could all get together without any hard feelings, right (She did her best to give a smile to them, trying not to appear nervous)
"Ummm... We're... We're just gonna be back hereee..." Flynn said awkwardly, grabbing ahold of Franziska's hand and dragging her backwards with her. He also looked at Enricho and signaled him to leave the two alone. "Let you two have some, uh, privacy, right Enricho?"
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (She gave a sudden "off" as she was pulled off by Flynn) Hey, I think I was doing a good job at helping everyone!
"Yeah, um, no." Flynn told Franziska. "I think they need some time for themselves. Like, a lot of time." He whispered to her quietly. "But um, nice try?" He backed up as much as possible, coming to view with Helga who just sat there with eyes shot open, breathing in deep breaths.
Franziska: Oh, Helga. Ain't it nice to see Ossiana and Enricho again. I haven't seen them in so long. I mean, sure, Enricho did threaten our lives the last time we met them and Ossiana is... different, but eh, people, am I right?
Sonni was silent and at a lost for words for a full minute or so before she spoke. "H-heeeyyy, Enricho...what's up pa--oh shit--" She went to greet him, but was almost immediately blocked from doing so and she immediately took a step back.

Unexpectedly, Ossiana had stepped in front of Enricho protectively out of instinct, her tail slowly making its way from under her dress. She had to stop herself from glaring at the woman all together after seeing that Helga was there, growling. "Enricho...do you know these people?" She asked, glancing back at him and waiting for one of two things. For him to either confirm that he did, or give her the okay to become aggressive if she tried to touch him again.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Ossiana, listen. You don't need to attack her, alright. It's perfectly fine, okay. I do know her. She's just a friend. Just calm down, okay (He suddenly got in front of her to try and calm her down, doing what he could to not make her any more angry)
Helga clenched her teeth together, digging her nails into the palms of her hands when Franziska spoke.

Haha, yeah. And almost killed my child and is a stubborn ugly bug. She thought to herself, expanding the fakest smile she possibly could at her. She inhaled deeply, closing her glittery eyes as she did so. The witch suddenly stood up from her seat.

The polite thing to do is to say hello at least. A voice told her in her head. She fixed her already perfect hair and tightened the overcoat on her body, inhaling it deeply to get a whiff of Wiezen's scent to calm her down. The witch slowly approached the new guests, smiling more at Enricho than Ossiana.
Ossiana's ears perked when he said that he knew the woman, and she tipped her head to the side. "Oh...a friend? Okay." She said simply, her tail curling back around her waist under her dress.

Sonni blinked in confusion, glancing at where Franziska and Flynn, then looking back to Enricho and the woman that he was with. "U-uhh...hey Enricho...where's Macross? I thought she was coming with you?"

Ossiana snarled at the sound of the woman saying Macross's name. "Enricho, I don't like her...especially if she's associated with THAT woman." She whispered fiercely to him fiercely. When Helga's scent became stronger in her sense of smell, she muttered something in her native language. Another familiar one...
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (She turned to Flynn with a big smile) See? I know how to fix some issues, Flynn. It just takes some understanding and time

Enricho: (The moment he saw Helga walk toward to greet him and Ossiana, he knew that any chance to calm down Ossiana was completely lost. He turned back to look at Sonni) Oh.... well..... (He placed his hand on Ossiana's shoulder) You're looking at her. Well, kind of. It's a complicated story, let me just say
last edited Больше года
"Speak up," Helga narrowed her eyes at Ossiana when she muttered something. "I couldn't hear you, dear." She smiled at her creepily for a moment before her attention went to Enricho. "I came here to greet you two. It's been a while. You look dashing."

Flynn looked at Franziska. "Yeahhh... no... We either leave here dead or alive." He joked, but in reality, he wasn't sure if he was joking.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He thought to himself that this was the worst situation he could ever be in) T-thank you, Helga. (He didn't dare compliment her back, for fear of upsetting Ossiana further)
"Huh?! I don't know that lady!" Ossiana exclaimed. "I don't know her either!" She said, her finger pointing at Helga.

"Oh ha-ha very funny." Sonni rolled her eyes, only giving a small glance towards the woman and not taking any actual time to look her over. "I'm being serious here Enricho, where's my sister? And who's that?" She said, pointing at Ossiana.

Sister?! "I should be asking the same about you." Ossiana's eyes narrowed at her, flexing her toes. "Nngh....I don't like the way you smell..." She said with a growl. Her eyes went to Helga. "You either..." She turned to Enricho. "And who's she? She smells funny... but I want to punch her face for some reason. It's a gut feeling."
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He already felt like he wanted to die, and desperately wanted some help in the current situation) I am serious, Sonni. This is Macross. Well, her name is Ossiana now. I mean it when I tell you that this is her, Sonni
Helga kept her smile on Enricho to be complimented back, but when he didn't, she just chuckled. "Hard to resist, is it not?" She gave an inside joke to Enricho.

When Ossiana pointed at her saying she didn't know who she was, her head tilted. "Oh. Is that so? Well how rude of me not to introduce myself. Helga Mourey Quartz." She extended her gloved hand at her.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Helga, why do Ты do this to Enricho! Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
so Ты agree it is hard for Enricho to insist hmmm? oh, and because i Любовь tension Больше года
But it's actually not though! Больше года
Franziska: (She took one quick look at the conversation between Enricho, Ossiana, Helga, and Sonni, before turning back to Flynn with a shocked expression) I think I screwed up.
Jade_23 commented…
ya think? Больше года
"Whaaat? No no, of course not. Well... Maybe just a little bit. Tiny little bit." Flynn whispered back at her, pinching his index and thumb together for a visual.
"Oh no the hell I'm NOT!" Ossiana snapped when Enricho had called her Macross. "You must be mistaken, I'm not her sister, I don't even know her!"

"And I don't know you either!" Sonni snapped back, taking a small second to speak to Helga. "You look great by the way."

Both Ossiana and Sonni glared at one another, but then Ossiana's attention switched to Helga when she had introduced herself. She looked at Enricho for a moment, hesitating, but eventually extending her hand out, though she only shook the finger tips of the witch's hand at first. She tipped her head to the side for a moment. "Silk..." She said, staring at the glove before introducing herself. "Ossiana...Ossiana Arkanadorus Scorpia..."

"See!! She's not even a freakin SHIRE!" Sonni exclaimed.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He felt as though he was slowly losing it. He wasn't sure what he could say to them in order to make them understand, or to keep things from getting worse than what they already were. He tried to look around the room for some way to either give him a better sense of wording or, in vein, to find someone else who could better explain the situation)
"Arkanadorus Scorpia," Helga synced along with Ossiana's last words. "Yes, I know exactly who you are, Ms. Scorpia." The witch stared down at her since she was obviously a lot taller, almost reaching 6'6. "Ah, and yes... Silk..." She said, dusting off her gloves after shaking hands with Ossiana.

She blinked and her attention turned to Sonni. "Aww, thanks. You look good– GAHHH!!! WHAT IS THAT?!" She shrieked, pointing at the stain her child caused on her dress. "Sonni, you gotta be more careful with things. Look at this stained beauty! Not to fear, Helga is here." She rhymed, twisting her finger in the air and dissolving the stain into the nothingness. "Better." She concluded, fixing the collar of the overcoat so that it didn't rub against her neck.
last edited Больше года
Sonni watched as the stain disappeared from her dress skirt, breathing out a sigh of relief. But then she thought about what Helga had just said. "Wait...you know this woman too? The hell is she doing here?"

Ossiana furrowed her brows at the witch, looking to Enricho. "You have weird friends...but I'm glad to hear that you've been telling them about me from what it looks like." But then she felt her stomach churn as her eyes fell upon another person approaching them, her eyes widening.

"I believe I may have heard you call, dear sister. Oh and what's this? The witch and company have actually arrived, how pleasant." Dressed in a deep, pitch black dress, was Macross, a glass of velvet wine held in her hand with both elegance and style. A somewhat wicked but genuine smile came to her face. Within her clutches was something that was wrapped in a bundle of green and tied together with thick roots. A gift. The very one that Ossiana had been planning to give to Sonni before her memory lapse. Her eyes shifted into a narrow at Enricho. "Hunter, how good to see you here as well!"

Sonni stared at Macross, her eyes widened slightly. "M-Macross.." She stuttered, at a loss for words for a second or so. "You came!"

Macross gave a half smile, half smirk, the smirk being for Enricho. "Well of course, I wouldn't miss your moment of tranquility for the world. Even if I have been a bit...separated, as of lately."

last edited Больше года
Helga sniffed some, her attention turning back to Ossiana. She smelled... Different. Something new was added to her scent. The witch's eyes wandered down to her belly in thought, shrugging the idea away. Her ears shot up when she heard the familiar voice, her eyebrows immediately furrowing. When she turned and saw Macross, she shook her head.

"Ooookkaayyy... I'm going to need a drink. Definitely." She told herself, crossing her sleeves that were longer than what her arms could reach.
Enricho: (As soon as he saw her, his heart sank, his eyes widened, and he felt as though all the color in his face drained and left him pale. His eyes fell onto Macross, already making it clear that she saw Enricho) Y-Yeah, nice to see you too (Ossiana could now feel the terror that was inside Enricho. She could feel him wanting to escape from this wedding as soon as possible)
Sonni pulled Macross into a tight hug. "Oh my god, you don't know how nice it is to see you right now! Wh-where were you? I thought that you were coming with Enricho, a-and where were you?! I was worried sick, and..and...and I'm sorry! For everything!"

Macross gave a small chuckle. "It's quite alright. I myself, should be the one apologizing." She said, her eyes wondering back to Enricho. "In fact, I had to take care of a few things before I arrived. I told Enricho to go ahead while I caught up." Her gaze went back to Enricho. "I sent him along with a TEMPORARY replacement so that he wouldn't become bored. But oh, where are my manners! I brought a gift, for you from I." She placed the gift into Sonni's possession.

"Give....it....back." Ossiana growled suddenly through gritting teeth.

"Hm? What was that darling, I didn't quite hear that?" Macross took a sip from her wine.

"My gift...I said...give....it...BACK. NOW." Ossiana couldn't feel anything that came from Enricho at that very moment, for there was something that she herself felt. Anger. Boiling, raw anger. And it was rising alarmingly fast. But even now, a voice spoke frantically in the back of her mind.
Keep it together, keep it together, for Enricho, do it for Enricho, keep it together!!

Macross gave a "hmph." "Now now, is that any way to speak to the one who will soon be Queen? Humble yourself, bug. This is a gift to the wedding couple, most certainly not yours."
last edited Больше года
Oss, please don't fuck this up! Ты already did real shitty not admitting that Ты were once Macross, so please don't make things worse Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
She can't help that she's losing Macross's memories xD Which is why she doesn't really remember Helga или the others. Only recognizes their scent. Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Worse? This isn't even bad yet xD Shame on Ты Wind Больше года
Helga snickered into her gloved hand, small snorts emerging at the end when Macross had called her a bug. Finally! Someone who sees her that way too. The witch cleared her throat, focusing her attention back at the others. She observed Enricho and could easily smell the fear on him. Yikes, she thought to herself. What an awkward situation she wouldn't want to be put in.
Enricho: (He could already see Ossiana getting incredibly furious, and he did what he could to step in front of her to try and calm her down) Sorry about that, she's just been having bad cramps all day. She's just been a little upset (He turned back to Ossiana and whispered to her) Oss, please, listen, I understand that this is hard, but we have to do what we can to stay calm. Trust me, after we the wedding is over, we can leave and not have to worry about this anymore, alright?

Franziska: (Looking at what was going on, she turned to Flynn) ....... I think you mean a lot, Flynn. I think you mean I fucked up big time!
Ossiana's sharpened teeth began to grit as she heard Helga snickering, even more at Enricho's explanation, especially when he apologized to them.

"Then keep it under wraps will you!" Sonni snapped at Enricho. "This is a wedding, not some sort of...whatever the heck word can explain this!"

Macross snickered some herself before speaking. "As much as I'd like for you to restate a few of your regulations just so things are clear, I think you'd best be getting prepared for the big moment, Sonni."

Sonni's eyes widened. "Oh yeah, shoot! I'll see you guys in a moment!" She said, her eyes narrowing at Ossiana but she waved at everyone else before she was off on her way.
Enricho: Y-yeah, you too.... (He gave a sigh of utter exhaustion, already feeling himself bearing a heavy weight, and already knowing that none of what he said made Ossiana feel any better)
Flynn gave an awkward chuckle. "Heh heh... Umm... Yeah... Maybe a lot... Hey, but it's not all YOUR fault. Its theirs too for being... Well, the way they're being." He patted her lightly on the back.

Helga couldn't help but to continue giggle-snorting to herself, covering the lower portion of her face with her gloved hands. She stopped for a moment to speak with Enricho. "Guess you got yourself in a little... Three way pickle!" The witch blushed lightly as she continued to make her beautiful laugh audible.
Enricho: (He looked over at her, clearly with an expression of unamusement) Helga, please, I'm not in the best mood to joke

Franziska: I guess so. Do you think that things will get any better during the wedding?
It took more than just her hands to cover her laughter, and instead, she used the long sleeves Wiezen's overcoat provided her. "O-O-Okay, Ok–ehehehe... HAHAHAHA!" She shrieked, thinking of another joke but silencing herself when she saw Enricho's facial expressions.

"Hmm... Maybe.. Perhaps... No... not really..." He said quietly, each time making his thoughts downgrade about what would happen. "As long as we make it out of here alive, we're good."
Franziska: (She looked at Flynn) Please don't jinx it, Flynn (She couldn't help but snicker at the comment)
Ossiana's skin began to sizzle from the amount of anger that she kept at bay. Her stomach unleashed a heavy growl, but for a moment, food wasn't what she craved.

Macross smirked at Helga's comment, chuckling some herself. "At least some one here understands it. And here I thought you lacked a sense of humor." She turned around, giving a finger wiggling wave to Enricho as she did so, the clicking of her heels audible while she walked off. "I hope you all enjoy the wonderful wedding~."

"You....you..." Ossiana's silver-blue irises slowly began to shift into a darker shade-- almost black, the original color that they were when Enricho had encountered her in the arachnid's cave.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (As soon as he saw her irises change color, he immediately stepped in front of her, grabbing hold of her shoulders, ignoring the heat from her skin, just to calm her down) Oss! You need to calm down! (He kept a grip on her shoulders, doing his best to bear through the heat as he tried to keep her calm)
Helga couldn't help herself but to continue to laugh and snort. She had to wipe away a tear of laughter because there was no way she was letting it ruin her eye makeup. The witch walked the opposite direction back to her children, elevating her spell book and rocking it up and down to push some breeze into her skin. "Pheewwww...." She sighed, letting the last chuckle escape her. Her eyes came in contact with her children's who all stared at her in confusion. What was so funny?

Helga smiled at them a gave a small wink as she continued to fan herself.
Ossiana's breathing became a huff of rage, and when she opened her mouth to speak, steam rolled from her lips, but no words followed, only a deep pitched growl. She pulled herself away from him and turned the other way. "Just...go." She said through still gritting teeth, walking in the opposite direction. She needed time. Her mind had started clouding with the violence that she wanted to inflict oh so badly.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Seeing her anger, he knew that the best thing for her was to be alone for now, but he couldn't stand her being by herself, especially now. He was tempted to follow behind her, but knew that it would be of no use. Instead, all he could do was let out a sigh of exhaustion as he feel back into one of the open chairs, looking as if he was close to death just from the conversation)
Helga released a long sigh, fixing the stray hairs that came undone. Her eyes wandered to Flynn's and Franziska's. "Would you mind doing me a favor?"

Flynn turned his attention from Ossiana to Helga. He was about to question what was the favor, but something about her didn't let him. Her image itself enticed him to say YES immediately without question. A little advantage when it came to being the fairest nymph in the lands. Helga flashed a sweet smile. "Would thou mind if I slip out for a few minutes to get a drink? They don't allow kids in the bar and my husband is unavailable at the moment. Could you keep an eye out for them?"
Franziska: Oh, of course. We'd love to. Flynn really likes kids, so I think that it would be perfect (She gave her a smile, completely disregarding what Flynn had in mind)
last edited Больше года
More and more of the guests began to pour in from the outside, many seats and tables being taken here and there. Soon, the weddings music entertainment began to arrive one by one, some in groups to ensure that the instruments that would be being put to use remained unscathed and in tip top position, for their quality and well being were worth a fortune.

Meanwhile, Macross wandered around with her wine in hand, making small conversation here and there with some of the fellow guests as if nothing at all had happened.
Enricho: (He remained in his usual seat, looking over at the spot Ossiana was, hoping that she would come back soon. He didn't even move from the spot and he waited for her to return as soon as possible)
"Alright! Thank you!~ I'll be right back." She cheered, flashing out of existence. Her magic was back, and she was going to make sure she appreciated it more often than before. Flynn blinked before looking back at all five mischievous children that sat across from where he stood. And then he gulped when he saw Wiezen Jr. conjure a long, creepy smile at his new babysitter. The spell was finally undone.